GCAmigo
12-21 09:31 AM
Atleast someone is hearing our voices.
Does H4 to H1 conversion counts H1B numbers right?
:confused:
-Madhu
YES it falls under the dreaded cap!
Does H4 to H1 conversion counts H1B numbers right?
:confused:
-Madhu
YES it falls under the dreaded cap!
wallpaper wiz khalifa tattoos quotes

desidude
06-19 10:49 AM
Even I e-filed my AP 2 days ago (this is my first time not renewal thou). I wanted to know if I need to send 2 photographs and explanation on separate piece of paper.
Well, I also did a small mistake on the appl. I misplaced my first name and last name, I don't think this would be a problem thou...
Can somebody help me with this?
There is a question on part 7 of AP efiling. I guess, same question is also there in paper form as well. Could somebody please explain as to what to do about this. Here is the question:-
On a separate piece of paper, please explain how you would qualify for an Advance Parole and what circumstances warrant issuance of Advance Parole. Include copies of any documents you wish considered. (See instructions.)
Do we really need to send this ? I do not remember that I did send it last time. Thanks
Well, I also did a small mistake on the appl. I misplaced my first name and last name, I don't think this would be a problem thou...
Can somebody help me with this?
There is a question on part 7 of AP efiling. I guess, same question is also there in paper form as well. Could somebody please explain as to what to do about this. Here is the question:-
On a separate piece of paper, please explain how you would qualify for an Advance Parole and what circumstances warrant issuance of Advance Parole. Include copies of any documents you wish considered. (See instructions.)
Do we really need to send this ? I do not remember that I did send it last time. Thanks
nozerd
01-04 01:05 PM
If this were Canada or Sweden the wives could become " domestic partners" of each other and ask your friend to f.o.
Alsas the US doesnt reconize domestic partners :)
Alsas the US doesnt reconize domestic partners :)
2011 wiz khalifa tattoos quotes.

n_2006
10-12 10:48 AM
I do not unterstand why so many people here cry on others. You discuss about your problem and try to find ways to resolve. Everybody has to resolve their own issues first(let it be small or big). People in FP, EAD stage can not cry on people who already got GC or citizenship.
Thats true..everybody are bothered about EAD and FP. I am here for more than 8 years in this country. IV should emphasise this and USICS should allow affected candidates like us to file I-485 and atleast get EAD. we have priority date earlier compared to others.
Thats true..everybody are bothered about EAD and FP. I am here for more than 8 years in this country. IV should emphasise this and USICS should allow affected candidates like us to file I-485 and atleast get EAD. we have priority date earlier compared to others.
more...
akbose
03-21 02:21 PM
I am from NYC too. Lets team up.
chanduv23
09-19 04:15 PM
IV is not a mere website but an Organization. 95%% of IV activities happen as an organization - the website is just an interface. So you may not know what is happening and not properly informed
Juluy reversal was easy - all they had to do was fi a screwup, but changing legislation is not so easy. Companies, Lawyers, everyone have been trying hard to convince law makers to bring in changes to legislation - this effort has been happening for a long time - It is just not one rally that will solve the problem.
To bring i legislative changes some amount of activism also is necessary at times to wake up people.
IV is backed by Lawe Firms and Employers and is the largets grassroots organization for Skilled Immigrants.
A massive mobilization effort is the only way we can see results and the capacity to do that is only in the hands of IV - primarily because of the membership base and efficient leaders, very honest and sincere leaders etc...
In the past alsothe only way changes started happening in legislation is by grassroots movements only.
Yes, to answer your question - we are not sure if issues will be fixed, but then we are making a headway.
There may be more activities and rallies in future, IV follows stuff with strategy.
Yes, you can definitely help IVs cause by being a sincere and honest and dedicated member of IV.
Please support IV to support yourself
Juluy reversal was easy - all they had to do was fi a screwup, but changing legislation is not so easy. Companies, Lawyers, everyone have been trying hard to convince law makers to bring in changes to legislation - this effort has been happening for a long time - It is just not one rally that will solve the problem.
To bring i legislative changes some amount of activism also is necessary at times to wake up people.
IV is backed by Lawe Firms and Employers and is the largets grassroots organization for Skilled Immigrants.
A massive mobilization effort is the only way we can see results and the capacity to do that is only in the hands of IV - primarily because of the membership base and efficient leaders, very honest and sincere leaders etc...
In the past alsothe only way changes started happening in legislation is by grassroots movements only.
Yes, to answer your question - we are not sure if issues will be fixed, but then we are making a headway.
There may be more activities and rallies in future, IV follows stuff with strategy.
Yes, you can definitely help IVs cause by being a sincere and honest and dedicated member of IV.
Please support IV to support yourself
more...

wikipedia_fan
04-09 03:11 PM
Does this mean that an MTR filed without the filing fee is automatically considered an appeal?
I don't think so. For an appeal - those boxes must be checked. Once again - I might be wrong.
Sometimes they return the forms back saying - please file it with a fee - sometimes they keep it - WE DONT KNOW
I don't think so. For an appeal - those boxes must be checked. Once again - I might be wrong.
Sometimes they return the forms back saying - please file it with a fee - sometimes they keep it - WE DONT KNOW
2010 wiz khalifa tattoos quotes. wiz khalifa tattoos quotes
Hydro
03-17 01:35 AM
Helo all,
My mom had filed for an F2B category immigrant visa for me. Consequently, I attended an interview at the US consulate in Chennai, India and was given 221 (g) blue slip and asked to wait. When I contacted the embassy after 3 months I was asked to wait as my case is under administrative processing due to name check.
Any idea how long more I shud be waiting, andyone in the same boat
thnx
My mom had filed for an F2B category immigrant visa for me. Consequently, I attended an interview at the US consulate in Chennai, India and was given 221 (g) blue slip and asked to wait. When I contacted the embassy after 3 months I was asked to wait as my case is under administrative processing due to name check.
Any idea how long more I shud be waiting, andyone in the same boat
thnx
more...
[Legoman]
02-10 10:00 AM
I went with kax's kastle. damned fine.
hair wiz khalifa tattoos quotes.
pappu
07-08 05:15 PM
Based on what Zoe Lofgren said in the video interview it is clear that no piece meal changes will be entertained. Courtesy of the media (read: Lou Dobbs) and the hispanic representation in the Congress/Senate any legal immigration effort is held at gun-point. In my opinion all changes will be rolled up into CIR, which may pass as late as 2010. Be it Obama or McCain, they have bigger issues to address before worrrying about immigration and that to legal immigration. Both have to live up to poll promises and immigration reform features only as a lip-service when both speak on the campaign trail. Bringing the troops home, addressing issues with economy, and solving the energy needs will be prioririty number one for the new President.
I spent considerable time reading the last CIR proposal and it was clearly in favor of illegal immigrants. Restrictions on hiring legal immigrants and choking their talent featured at the top of the "to do" list for legal immigrants like us. I dont see much change in the next CIR. Few changes here or there but the word "Comprehensive" in CIR is reserved for illegals.
Who is to blame? In my opinion, US. Not U.S but us (we the people). On one hand you observe legal hispanic immigrants and business fighting for the cause of their community and on the other we conveniently forget our community as soon as we adopt this alien land. I live in the Bay Area and boy have I seen the marathi mandals, kannada sanghas, TANA, AATA, BATA and God knows how may orgranizations that represent our fractured presence in this country. We have shamelessly displayed our differences based on cultural backgrounds/needs. Sardar Patel's dream of "Ek akhand bharat" (one united India) seems to reverberate only when India plays Pakistan in a game of cricket. I wonder if people such as Vinod Khosla, Vinod Dham, Arun Netravali, Indra Nooyi understand or are are atleast cognizant of the issues their community is facing. For a wild second, imagine the above four making a few phone calls. I bet the impact will be huge.
Congratulating ourselves for small achievements and patting each other the back for things such as two year EAD extension, etc is great but the celebrations have to stop and we need to focus on CIR. Immigrationvoice is a great organization and I will not take away anything from it. That said, collecting a few hundred thousand, making phone calls, and sending flowers is going to do jack-shit. We need representation on the corridors of power. That's where the battle is.
Finally anybody who calls the D.C rally a success needs to go easy on the weed. I was there and I can tell you, it was pathetic. Compare that to the L.A rally by the hispanic community. We can give a million explanations on why the D.C rally was under-represented. The bottomline my friends is that the L.A illegal rally got more coverage on CNN and the media, which clearly translated into a biased CIR.
Lastly, please dont take a few lines from what I've written and display your rebuttal skills. Frankly, I give a rats ass on what you have to say.
I do agree with your thoughts to some extent.
1) Unless we get lot more folks involved, it will be a tough task. A small number for a DC rally or a few hundreds doing phone campaign will not achieve much.
2) Indian community (including GC holders, Citizens and highly placed individuals) would need to be involved if this has to become a visible voice.
The best way to achieve these objectives is by taking it upon ourselves and reach out to these people. Unless enough awareness is generated, our campiagns will not generate enough heat to power the bills forward.
I spent considerable time reading the last CIR proposal and it was clearly in favor of illegal immigrants. Restrictions on hiring legal immigrants and choking their talent featured at the top of the "to do" list for legal immigrants like us. I dont see much change in the next CIR. Few changes here or there but the word "Comprehensive" in CIR is reserved for illegals.
Who is to blame? In my opinion, US. Not U.S but us (we the people). On one hand you observe legal hispanic immigrants and business fighting for the cause of their community and on the other we conveniently forget our community as soon as we adopt this alien land. I live in the Bay Area and boy have I seen the marathi mandals, kannada sanghas, TANA, AATA, BATA and God knows how may orgranizations that represent our fractured presence in this country. We have shamelessly displayed our differences based on cultural backgrounds/needs. Sardar Patel's dream of "Ek akhand bharat" (one united India) seems to reverberate only when India plays Pakistan in a game of cricket. I wonder if people such as Vinod Khosla, Vinod Dham, Arun Netravali, Indra Nooyi understand or are are atleast cognizant of the issues their community is facing. For a wild second, imagine the above four making a few phone calls. I bet the impact will be huge.
Congratulating ourselves for small achievements and patting each other the back for things such as two year EAD extension, etc is great but the celebrations have to stop and we need to focus on CIR. Immigrationvoice is a great organization and I will not take away anything from it. That said, collecting a few hundred thousand, making phone calls, and sending flowers is going to do jack-shit. We need representation on the corridors of power. That's where the battle is.
Finally anybody who calls the D.C rally a success needs to go easy on the weed. I was there and I can tell you, it was pathetic. Compare that to the L.A rally by the hispanic community. We can give a million explanations on why the D.C rally was under-represented. The bottomline my friends is that the L.A illegal rally got more coverage on CNN and the media, which clearly translated into a biased CIR.
Lastly, please dont take a few lines from what I've written and display your rebuttal skills. Frankly, I give a rats ass on what you have to say.
I do agree with your thoughts to some extent.
1) Unless we get lot more folks involved, it will be a tough task. A small number for a DC rally or a few hundreds doing phone campaign will not achieve much.
2) Indian community (including GC holders, Citizens and highly placed individuals) would need to be involved if this has to become a visible voice.
The best way to achieve these objectives is by taking it upon ourselves and reach out to these people. Unless enough awareness is generated, our campiagns will not generate enough heat to power the bills forward.
more...
diptam
08-16 02:46 PM
I know you didn't advise me/anyone - I too expressed my view.
I still do NOT understand how a USCIS error can prevent me from re-applying !! There was a Post yesterday at IV by a gentleman from IOWA who called Up USCIS and they confirmed that it will be accepted. I PM'ed him because i was not sure if IOWA allows you to Voice-record "evidence" - He told me that USCIS recorded the call as a general Practice.
I doubt they will release their own recording to be used against them and also they says we "may" record for "Training and Quality" purpose.The best Option would be if we take Permission from the CSR and record that conversation at our end - I can't do that because the STATE i live dont allow that.
I am not advising anyone anything, I just shared what I did. This time , I did not go through a lawyer.
Something similar happened in Oct'05 and the priority dates remain retrogressed for next almost two year. It was just by stroke of fate it became current now , otherwise the situtation would have persisted.
If my memory serve me right, there were some cases back in Oct'05 whose application were rejected in error but were not allow to refile as PD had retrogressed.
Do what you want to do, I am just sharing what I did and I may be wrong. Personally after having missed one window of opportunity in Oct'05 , I have no capability to take any more risk.
I still do NOT understand how a USCIS error can prevent me from re-applying !! There was a Post yesterday at IV by a gentleman from IOWA who called Up USCIS and they confirmed that it will be accepted. I PM'ed him because i was not sure if IOWA allows you to Voice-record "evidence" - He told me that USCIS recorded the call as a general Practice.
I doubt they will release their own recording to be used against them and also they says we "may" record for "Training and Quality" purpose.The best Option would be if we take Permission from the CSR and record that conversation at our end - I can't do that because the STATE i live dont allow that.
I am not advising anyone anything, I just shared what I did. This time , I did not go through a lawyer.
Something similar happened in Oct'05 and the priority dates remain retrogressed for next almost two year. It was just by stroke of fate it became current now , otherwise the situtation would have persisted.
If my memory serve me right, there were some cases back in Oct'05 whose application were rejected in error but were not allow to refile as PD had retrogressed.
Do what you want to do, I am just sharing what I did and I may be wrong. Personally after having missed one window of opportunity in Oct'05 , I have no capability to take any more risk.
hot wiz khalifa tattoos quotes

kaisersose
05-13 05:14 PM
I am the primary applicant. I am planning to get married in next 1 year or so with a girl from India. If I get my GC then she will fall under family based which will take years for her to come here. I do not mind moving back if that happens.
Since I have valid H1 can I do something,
There is no reason for you to pull out your 485. Get your divorce expedited and get married quickly and you should be OK as EB3 India is not really moving forward unless there is a visa recapture or something like that.
Your spouse will of course lose her 485 and will have to start afresh. But I assume she already knows this and is OK with that.
Since I have valid H1 can I do something,
There is no reason for you to pull out your 485. Get your divorce expedited and get married quickly and you should be OK as EB3 India is not really moving forward unless there is a visa recapture or something like that.
Your spouse will of course lose her 485 and will have to start afresh. But I assume she already knows this and is OK with that.
more...
house tattoo wiz khalifa quotes

eb3_nepa
02-20 10:47 PM
Mercies,
We appreciate ur apprehension, but please do not sow unnecessary seeds of doubt. As it is, making most legal immigrants take part in this struggle, is like milking a male buffalo.
If you feel that these efforts are being wasted, then you are free to watch from the sidelines. Pls do not take this as a personal attack on u, but you are one of many many such immigrants who are sitting on this fence.
Regarding the professionalism shown by people here, i would really ask you not to attack without fully understanding the efforts taken by people who have formed this group. People have been travelling back and forth to DC to try and establish a lobbyist firm. Instead of criticizing please do your part by helping and doing something.
People have been approaching their communities for help, researching pro-immigrant organizations and working with them to get support. Even arranging for news sites to do something for us.
Please, we urge you not to sow seeds of doubt.
We appreciate ur apprehension, but please do not sow unnecessary seeds of doubt. As it is, making most legal immigrants take part in this struggle, is like milking a male buffalo.
If you feel that these efforts are being wasted, then you are free to watch from the sidelines. Pls do not take this as a personal attack on u, but you are one of many many such immigrants who are sitting on this fence.
Regarding the professionalism shown by people here, i would really ask you not to attack without fully understanding the efforts taken by people who have formed this group. People have been travelling back and forth to DC to try and establish a lobbyist firm. Instead of criticizing please do your part by helping and doing something.
People have been approaching their communities for help, researching pro-immigrant organizations and working with them to get support. Even arranging for news sites to do something for us.
Please, we urge you not to sow seeds of doubt.
tattoo wiz khalifa tattoos quotes.
asindu
07-14 06:57 PM
Its not only for illegals but its also for kids of legals that aged out due to retrogression or backlogs in visas...plz don't be selfish with view points like "it doesnt help us so im gonna oppose it"....instead help the children who aged out due to the visa backlogs!!! Read what Greg Siskind wrote:
FYI - You can read the bill at http://rs9.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d109:SN02075: . Note that it applies to kids who entered illegally and kids who entered legally but became illegal later.
On the 245(i) question, unfortunately I have heard nothing about this being reintroduced any time soon.
Posted by: Greg Siskind | July 14, 2007 at 05:24 AM
FYI - You can read the bill at http://rs9.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d109:SN02075: . Note that it applies to kids who entered illegally and kids who entered legally but became illegal later.
On the 245(i) question, unfortunately I have heard nothing about this being reintroduced any time soon.
Posted by: Greg Siskind | July 14, 2007 at 05:24 AM
more...
pictures wiz khalifa tattoos amber
kris04
08-17 07:53 PM
Dear Friends,
One more to the list , with significantly older I 485 RD
EB2 - India
PD: July 2004
I 140 AD: May 2005
I 485 RD: Apr, 2005, AD::confused::confused::confused:
NC-> Cleared , received letter from local Congressmen office who forwarded the note from FBI, confirmed again through Infopass.
Note: As per the last call with NSC , my case was pre-adjudicated, Biometrics are current and everything is clear, but not yet assigned to IO
One more to the list , with significantly older I 485 RD
EB2 - India
PD: July 2004
I 140 AD: May 2005
I 485 RD: Apr, 2005, AD::confused::confused::confused:
NC-> Cleared , received letter from local Congressmen office who forwarded the note from FBI, confirmed again through Infopass.
Note: As per the last call with NSC , my case was pre-adjudicated, Biometrics are current and everything is clear, but not yet assigned to IO
dresses wiz khalifa tattoos quotes. wiz khalifa tattoos. wiz khalifa tattoos;
Pallavi79
01-10 09:43 PM
1.In general private insurance does not cover maternity benefits. But private insurance holders are eligible for negotiated price.
In general negotiated price are around 50-70% less than the actual price.
2. Choose doctors from your network. eg: many anesthesia doctors are out of network.
3.Complications will be covered by your insurance. So do not worry about this.
4.Take a payment plan from hospital.
In general negotiated price are around 50-70% less than the actual price.
2. Choose doctors from your network. eg: many anesthesia doctors are out of network.
3.Complications will be covered by your insurance. So do not worry about this.
4.Take a payment plan from hospital.
more...
makeup wiz khalifa tattoos quotes.
USDream2Dust
04-08 03:04 PM
They didn't mentioned it in the press release though..
But this is USCIS. To calculate 21605-20000 they need full business day. Jokes apart they haven't mentioned. My guess is probability of winning lotto on Masters quota would be far higher than on regular quota. I could be wrong.
But this is USCIS. To calculate 21605-20000 they need full business day. Jokes apart they haven't mentioned. My guess is probability of winning lotto on Masters quota would be far higher than on regular quota. I could be wrong.
girlfriend dresses wiz khalifa tattoos
desijackass
04-09 11:31 AM
Same here, fraud bodyshop consultants make life miserable for genuine applicants and also give a bad name to the H1B process. It's more like an easy ticket to come to the US as opposed to being qualified for a job. I wonder what people think , that life gets better once you start with fraud??
hairstyles wiz khalifa tattoos quotes.
jsb
04-20 12:29 PM
Good luck with this effort since you are already fighting among yourselves! :D
Sorry, who is fighting with who? Members are only telling what they wrote and/or what they believe might help.
Sorry, who is fighting with who? Members are only telling what they wrote and/or what they believe might help.
mailmy_gc
10-29 02:58 PM
Guys,
On 100th Day !! I got CPO.
Looks like GOD showd mercy on me.
Thanks,
Sri
On 100th Day !! I got CPO.
Looks like GOD showd mercy on me.
Thanks,
Sri
wahwah
06-05 12:03 PM
HQPRD 70/6.2.8-P
Michael Aytes
Acting Director of Domestic Operations
December 27, 2005
Interim guidance for processing I-140 employment-based immigrant petitions and I-485 and H-1B petitions affected by the American Competitiveness in the Twenty-First Century Act of 2000 (AC21) (Public Law 106-313)
I. Q & A ON PROCESSING OF I-140 PETITIONS AND I-485 APPLICATIONS UNDER THE I-140 PORTABILITY PROVISIONS OF �106(C) OF AC21
Question 1. How should service centers or district offices process unapproved I-140 petitions that were concurrently filed with I-485 applications that have been pending 180 days in relation to the I-140 portability provisions under �106(c) of AC21?
Answer: If it is discovered that a beneficiary has ported off of an unapproved I-140 and I-485 that has been pending for 180 days or more, the following procedures should be applied:
A. Review the pending I-140 petition to determine if the preponderance of the evidence establishes that the case is approvable or would have been approvable had it been adjudicated within 180 days. If the petition is approvable but for an ability to pay issue or any other issue relating to a time after the filing of the petition, approve the petition on it�s merits. Then adjudicate the adjustment of status application to determine if the new position is the same or similar occupational classification for I-140 portability purposes.
B. If a request for additional evidence (RFE) is necessary to resolve a material issue, other than post-filing issues such as ability to pay, an RFE can be issued to try to resolve the issue. When a response is received, and if the petition is approvable, follow the procedures in part A above
Even as it stands RIGHT NOW without the "New AC21 Rules", you cannot use AC21 unless your I-140 is approved. The basic principle of AC21 is "If your I-140 is APPROVED AND your I-485 application has been pending for more than 180 days" you can switch jobs and not lose anything.
Michael Aytes
Acting Director of Domestic Operations
December 27, 2005
Interim guidance for processing I-140 employment-based immigrant petitions and I-485 and H-1B petitions affected by the American Competitiveness in the Twenty-First Century Act of 2000 (AC21) (Public Law 106-313)
I. Q & A ON PROCESSING OF I-140 PETITIONS AND I-485 APPLICATIONS UNDER THE I-140 PORTABILITY PROVISIONS OF �106(C) OF AC21
Question 1. How should service centers or district offices process unapproved I-140 petitions that were concurrently filed with I-485 applications that have been pending 180 days in relation to the I-140 portability provisions under �106(c) of AC21?
Answer: If it is discovered that a beneficiary has ported off of an unapproved I-140 and I-485 that has been pending for 180 days or more, the following procedures should be applied:
A. Review the pending I-140 petition to determine if the preponderance of the evidence establishes that the case is approvable or would have been approvable had it been adjudicated within 180 days. If the petition is approvable but for an ability to pay issue or any other issue relating to a time after the filing of the petition, approve the petition on it�s merits. Then adjudicate the adjustment of status application to determine if the new position is the same or similar occupational classification for I-140 portability purposes.
B. If a request for additional evidence (RFE) is necessary to resolve a material issue, other than post-filing issues such as ability to pay, an RFE can be issued to try to resolve the issue. When a response is received, and if the petition is approvable, follow the procedures in part A above
Even as it stands RIGHT NOW without the "New AC21 Rules", you cannot use AC21 unless your I-140 is approved. The basic principle of AC21 is "If your I-140 is APPROVED AND your I-485 application has been pending for more than 180 days" you can switch jobs and not lose anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment