Search This Blog

Thursday, June 16, 2011

quotes about friendship and love

images funny quotes about friendship quotes about friendship and love. Friendship Quotes
  • Friendship Quotes



  • Omm
    12-28 11:18 AM
    This is my first post so forgive if I am not in the right place,
    But I have situation where in I need your inputs to decide.
    I am working at a clients place and they willing offer me a full time position.
    My Labor is approved Oct 2007 and Filed for I-140 receipt pending.
    In this situation should I change my job or should I wait for I 140 to be approved or wait till I apply for I 485 , but as you know the priority dates have retrogressed for EB2 and I heard that they will be unavailable shortly.
    I always wanted to get a full time right from my Masters but ended up as a consultant as I had to get my H1 done.
    Please Advice!





    wallpaper Friendship Quotes quotes about friendship and love. i love you friendship quotes.
  • i love you friendship quotes.



  • pushkarw
    12-21 01:02 PM
    Have you contributed to the MILLION dollar drive? Please visit the funding thread.





    quotes about friendship and love. friendship and love quotes.
  • friendship and love quotes.



  • girishvar
    08-15 12:54 PM
    Whether H! or EAD, if you are changing job it should be same or similar job classification. Using EAD is a blessing in disguise as there is no need to notify USCIS, unless there is a RFE. However, it is always better to inform USCIS and keep the job change in their file. It will help you when you travel on Adavnce parole. At POE, you need not fear to answer the question, whether you work for the same employer? you can answer saying you work for a new employer and AC21 has already been notified to USCIS.

    Again the key is Same or similar occupation.


    I am currently on H1B visa and I want to switch the company. New company is not willing to do H1B transfer and want me to work on EAD. I have pending I485 EB3 ROW with priority date of March 2006. Its been more than 180 days that I filed for I485 so I can use AC21 with EAD.
    But my question is how risky will it be if I switch job at this stage with EAD?

    Thanks in advance,
    BK





    2011 i love you friendship quotes. quotes about friendship and love. quotes about friendship
  • quotes about friendship



  • Marphad
    12-30 04:42 PM
    my PD is april 2001
    and still waiting , & when we call ins we get a letter
    still in processing time :(
    what can we do?

    I am surprised to see People with April 2001 PD still waiting. Do you know the reason of getting stuck as your PD is current for some time.



    more...


    quotes about friendship and love. friendship and love quotes
  • friendship and love quotes



  • cinqsit
    09-16 08:35 PM
    Is this a coincidence? Exactly after a month, I had my Green Card in hand. :D

    Was it a case of pure divine intervention ? If you think it was... can you tell us your secret .....

    just kidding ....

    congratulations and enjoy your life !!!! and hope you will come to the forums often and help your fellow iv ocd member group ;-) ( i belong to that group unfortunately)

    cinqsit





    quotes about friendship and love. love you friendship quotes.
  • love you friendship quotes.



  • sugaur
    02-27 04:45 PM
    You are unlikely to find any sympathy here, this forum is for LEGAL immigrants. Take your sob story to LaRaza or ACLU.



    more...


    quotes about friendship and love. friendship and love quotes.
  • friendship and love quotes.



  • GC4US
    06-26 04:02 PM
    Could you please tell me how is it with the pictures for I-485 ?

    Is the photo digital or paper? OR the photo is first digital then you're printing it? Am I correct?

    So from my understanding.....you go to Kinkos or CVS( do they know the requeirments of photo if I tell them about immigration photo for Adjustment of status?) .....they make a digital photo of you and then they are printing the digital photo? is this correct?

    Please tell me what to do and where to go for I-485 photos.

    Thank you in advance so much for your help.





    2010 friendship and love quotes. quotes about friendship and love. funny quotes about friendship
  • funny quotes about friendship



  • angelfire76
    06-09 10:53 PM
    Just hot gas...nothing more.
    It is not going anywhere. The message is clear. People of color are not welcome, specially INDIANS, and now looks like Chinese too.

    Do you know how many people from S. Korea, Japan and from Africa apply for GC? You are making an extremely pre-mature and rash statement which might alienate what's probably the only developed country in the world which is still not hostile to people of color.

    If EB3 is moving faster than EB2, then you can figure out why I'm sure. Don't blame the porters, blame the system.



    more...


    quotes about friendship and love. Love Quotes, Romantic quotes,
  • Love Quotes, Romantic quotes,



  • raysaikat
    07-19 10:11 PM
    This may not be true. This is the problem being faced by many singles. Ofcourse those singles are postponing their plans just because of USCIS policies which in the case of singles is ridiculous. There is no meaning to make a person wait for 5-10 years to get one's spouse just because he applied for a Green Card. I see various kinds of visas for the spouses in other categories like H1 has H4
    L1 has L2/L4 ( I dont know what that is)
    and so on so forth..

    but for a spouse of AOS? nothing.


    All the crap of going on H1 are ridiculous. At the first place one has to get a sponsor for H1 and then there are all those issues out of being H1 with the employer and USCIS. There is no benefit of being on AOS. They cannot use EAD. They cannot start companies freely, etc because they are supposed to be on H1 or L1 etc.

    Even then the title is misplaced; USCIS does not make laws.





    hair quotes about friendship quotes about friendship and love. quotes on friendship and love.
  • quotes on friendship and love.



  • syzygy
    07-10 08:03 AM
    May be we want to expose him on something like YouTube.

    In my opinion, we should not spend any resources on this guy and or to oppose who oppose our views.
    We should stick to getting our goals achieved instead of fighting those who are fighting us.



    more...


    quotes about friendship and love. i love you friendship quotes.
  • i love you friendship quotes.



  • dineshksharma
    07-13 01:36 PM
    "Long Journey. Finally GC
    by J2GC
    Hi Guys,
    After a long journey of more than Sixteen years in this country, I finally received my GC.
    In short, I came in 1993 on J-1 for my training which took six years, followed by one year on O-1 visa and then J-1 waiver for three and half years in underserved area. Then applied for labor certification in Oct, 2003 EB2, through university, which was approved and then retrogressed. Applied Schedule IIA, approved but also got retrogressed. Got AILA liaison and Senetor involved.
    Applied for EB1 and NIW in July 2008.
    My lawyer was very much involved in the whole process, was very helpful at every step, and wrote letters to USCIS.
    Finally, GC came in April, 2009 and received the cards one week later. My PD Oct 2003.
    During these time, I actually had no problmes at my job or my my wife's job. Brought a house four years ago.
    The main problems were:
    Daughter and son could not apply to state colleges/ medical colleges. (daughter going to med school next month)
    Got stuck in India for renew of H-1 for 2 months!!! (worst time of my life, with my wife and kids in US) I tied every thing from writing letters to calling Ambasador. Not effective.
    Could not go to certain occasions, like death of very close family members, weddings etc.
    However, I kept my cool and prayed and got lot of support from Immigration voice.
    As a small token of appreciation, I am donating $500 .(and will keep on supporting)
    We all are going to get GC, some sooner some later. Just keep on doing you job.
    Thanks you all for all the information and support.
    J2GC (J-1 visa to GC)"





    hot friendship and love quotes quotes about friendship and love. quotes about friendship and
  • quotes about friendship and



  • cygent
    09-19 03:11 PM
    Ok, I've seen a lot of threads about go to the rally, actions items, I've reading a lot of guys saying dont ask for your receipt status, dont waste your time etc, etc.

    What, are you 4 yrs. old man? If one works sincerely towards the cause, then he will realize the answer themselves, please try & think about that. Please help us work towards the goal. Nothing happens overnight, hope you are old & experienced enough to realize that or you must be an armchair quarterback. Please listen to "Time" by Pink Floyd & get your priorities straight.



    more...


    house Friendship Quotes Comment quotes about friendship and love. friendship quotes and love
  • friendship quotes and love



  • mmk123
    01-25 02:16 PM
    If the allegations on this university are correct, I am very very happy for this crackdown!





    tattoo love you friendship quotes. quotes about friendship and love. i love you friendship quotes.
  • i love you friendship quotes.



  • zbd
    01-03 09:43 PM
    feel that is shame to tell, but you need to speak out... What to do ?
    Is your selffriend produce high tech for modern life ? Tell him to get a fe for himself looking around the world. It's better than 4 though



    more...


    pictures friendship and love quotes. quotes about friendship and love. quotes about friendship
  • quotes about friendship



  • Guig0
    02-03 06:58 AM
    now i�m ashaned coz i don�t have any vote at all :(





    dresses quotes about friendship and quotes about friendship and love. friendship and love quotes.
  • friendship and love quotes.



  • willwin
    02-19 12:11 PM
    I do not get it.

    As far as I know, a CP applicant can always switch over to AOS if already inside the US. It is harder for an AOS applicant to switch to CP.

    You will have to make a choice. Do you want the benefits of CP or AOS? The way things are presently, you cannot have both. So pick one.

    But the PD has to be current to switch over.



    more...


    makeup Love Quotes, Romantic quotes, quotes about friendship and love. Friendship Quotes Comment
  • Friendship Quotes Comment



  • rdehar
    07-17 10:29 AM
    H-1B - Specialty occupation : April 02, 2007

    This has not changed in 1 month !!

    Nice !!





    girlfriend i love you friendship quotes. quotes about friendship and love. quotes about friendship love.
  • quotes about friendship love.



  • priya34
    10-11 04:25 PM
    Same situation here too. My husband came to this country in 1999. Filed for greencard in 2004. Labor was sent to philly BEC and it got cleared in September 2007 so we too missed the window too. Not sure what to do





    hairstyles i love you friendship quotes. quotes about friendship and love. Those Friendship Quotes always
  • Those Friendship Quotes always



  • new_horizon
    11-04 01:13 PM
    He's a full blown liberal both fiscally and socially.


    President Obama is not just far left.

    He is far too liberal(left) fiscally and far too conservative(right) socially.

    What does that say ? No relief for us from him, we should look forward for someone else to help us.





    EAD
    11-13 10:48 AM
    Hi, I got the email today that my AP has approved and they have mailed the document.

    Few things i did to expedite so that I don't have to cancel my tickets and thanksgiving plans.

    5 Days before the end of 90 days. I called NSC and requested to expedite the process in financial loss category. They told me that I'll get some information with in 5 days. I got letter in mail that they are working on it. Regular receipt letter nothing much information

    2) Exactly after 90 days of filing my application (Nov 4th) I took an infopass appointment to talk to the officer. She told me that we cannot expedite as this is not a medical emergency or any other kind of emergency. I told her that i have already got my tickets and i made the plans after normal processing times of 90 days. She said she cannot do anything except sending an email to USCIS about my case. She also said if you have any family medical emergency we can issue a AP here but as I don't have one we cannot do anything.

    3) Same day I sent a cover letter with DHS Form 7001 to CIS Ombudsman explaining my situation including copy of financial loss documents (tickets and all.)

    After around 9 days I got a email today that its approved. I had lost hope and was planning to cancel my tickets coming Monday.

    I am not sure whats the reason it got approved. May be its just over 90 days and it was supposed to get approved or its because of CIS Ombudsman.

    I am glad that now I can travel as planned next week and don't have to cancel my tickets provided I'll get the document in hand early next week.





    gaz
    12-20 01:56 PM
    +1 for CGNY. We had gone for our daughters PIO card and had her with us - the consulate folks were extremely helpful and helped us through the process quickly so that our daughter wouldn't go through any discomfort in spite of a huge rush. We were in and out in less than 30 minutes of reaching the consulate (kudos to the security screener especially who spotted us waiting in line and led us right in to the counter).

    Everyone was also very friendly and professional. I do agree with the phone calls responsiveness - we had a hard time reaching someone on the phone for our queries.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment