Search This Blog

Monday, June 20, 2011

taylor swift curls

images Taylor Swift Hair taylor swift curls. Taylor Swift Long Curls
  • Taylor Swift Long Curls



  • desixp
    12-20 01:54 AM
    Hi All,

    Finally got my passport stamped after 7 business days of interview. I got my H1b stamped even last year.

    Thanks,

    DesiXP:cool:





    wallpaper Taylor Swift Long Curls taylor swift curls. Taylor Swift#39;s curls are the
  • Taylor Swift#39;s curls are the



  • marlon2006
    08-02 10:57 AM
    I am 50% done with an MBA from a top 18 school. Unless you are planning to start a career in financing or economics, *I seriously* doubt that rankings would make a lot of difference. For people in IT wanting to move to a CTO/CIO position, I cannot see how rankings would make a significant difference. Instead of spending the money and resources to go to a top school, I'd prefer to invest in certifications such as CISSP, management certifications, etc and then take a degree in a less known school would be totally OK. I agree that by going to a reputable school, you may meet people there that can help you get positions in the future. So far I've got an invitation to work for classmate's team, thanks to the connection I've made at the MBA.

    For those of with you without true passion for management and soft skills, you might want to consider a MSIS or MSIM instead. Those degrees usually are less expensive and less time consuming to achieve. I started the MBA planning that I would be a great CIO. After taking many courses at my MBA, I decided that the last thing I want is to be a CIO; CIO's are about people, executive management and I learned that's not where my passion is.



    Can anyone provide some useful insight based on personal experienceas to how valuable is Part Time MBA for oppurtunities in India?

    I am IT professional with lot of experience and currently pursuing Part time MBA from a business school which is ranked in top 25 and not in top 10.

    The way I see it that it will take me around 4 years to complete it and I have to invest atleast $30,000 even if I get employer to pay a part of it.

    In the end if it fetches me a top notch management position it will be well worth it. However I see limited chances of getting into management positions in US just based on MBA degree however I am not sure about India.

    Any thoughts?





    taylor swift curls. taylor swift curls,
  • taylor swift curls,



  • BharatPremi
    12-13 03:58 PM
    "Recurring Contribution" with no strings attached for non-contributors. :)

    No. that's not the point. See, you can't force people. If X is "recurring contributor" now, he has done that willingly and that is the best essence for us.
    As long as people support the cause and organization "Willingly" we will have infinite horizons to grow. The moment you bring "Burocracy" in, ultimately momentum will die.. may be slowly or quickly. Historically, IV threads are the major attentive media to declare the existence. We should not kill that with any enforcement of "Paid membership"...It is always hard to wake people. If that would be easy than nobody would have used the word "Struggle"..right:). On other hand yes there is a dier need of increasing financial strength exponentially and that too quickly is at high priority. We need to think and find other ways and resources.





    2011 Taylor Swift#39;s curls are the taylor swift curls. Taylor+swift+doll+curls Only is country music award taylor straightnov
  • Taylor+swift+doll+curls Only is country music award taylor straightnov



  • araj_98
    04-07 01:02 PM
    I will keep contributing as we move along.



    more...


    taylor swift curls. taylor swift new hair 2011.
  • taylor swift new hair 2011.



  • kumarc123
    01-11 01:33 PM
    often i'm amazed by the knowledge of some of the posters here...... but more often i get a laugh out of stupid ideas that r thrown around...... for example u want something big.... want to send transcript..... blacking out the name...... if there is no name on the transcript..... how will anyone know if its genuine...... so u r still afraid of someone knowing u'r name... but u want to do something big....... that makes real sense...... if u know what i mean..... then u want someone else to do a rally....... r u going to come to the rally?..... how will u hide u'r personal information when u come for the rally....... maybe time to take out the Halloween nixon mask.... to protect the personal information/identity..... and for the hunger strike.... lets have someone with a nixon mask do hunger strike...... we could just say that its not me who is doing the hunger strike.... its president nixon doing hunger strike on my behalf....... great idea...... by far the best one ;)

    You humor was not at all appealing neither it galvanized anyone. In stead of posting remarks, how about giving some constructive ideas? Or is too much to ask?

    I didn't ask for hunger strike, as I don't know about any litigation problems associated with it. I did ask and I quote " To organize something big, like a rally"

    February -- reason--- we will get free publicity by the media, as it would carry a different notion.

    I look forward to your any constructive ideas.

    Lastly personal information -- of your social security number and address-- hmh looks like didn't graduate from here. It is ok, quiet understandable


    Thank you





    taylor swift curls. curls like Taylor Swift#39;s
  • curls like Taylor Swift#39;s



  • paskal
    12-13 10:01 PM
    I am not able to start and feel that there is already hidden membership is there. Is there any thuth in this feeling? How does IV is working in terms of access rights?

    IV is already not member friendly. With 25,000 members, raising 30,000 is getting so difficult. Why so? I once posed the question and moderators conveniently deleted it.

    anyone can start a thread, if you need help doing it, you may wish to ask politely and someone will tell you.

    why so? ask yourself. read your own comments. and let us all know how you have helped the process of ending YOUR retrogression.

    i have reviewed every post you ever put on iv. i don't see any deleted post.
    so you may want to think again. hardly anything is deleted around here. otherwise a lot of intemperate stuff that's posted would disappear.


    ultimately it comes to this: if 25,000 members show no interest in contributing in a fund drive (barring the minuscule 500 who did), what's the point in being "friendly". hey- iv is you and me. there is nothing else. no building, assets, stocks. I or aman or pappu or logiclife and every other core member and iv leader are just like you. we have jobs and families to take care of. we are afflicted by immigration retrogression- like you.
    we have put in time, money and effort at great cost to our personal lives. i wish i could "like you" to that one too.

    if "members" are willing to make this their organization their own- if there is to be this sense of involvement and ownership, then we will succeed. if not, if the attitude for the most is going to be "why should i" and "nope i am not contributing" and "how dare you ask" and "i have free speech" and "why doesn't iv do xyz for me" and "why should logiclife use this and that tenor" and "why did abc say def to me" and "i demand respect" and the best "these are my 2c but don't ask me to lift a finger to do this- iv should do this" then forget it. won't happen. because that IV you are imagining doing wonders and making miracles is YOU.

    let me take this opportunity to thank everyone that participated in the fund drive, joined state chapters, met lawmakers, took initiatives to start state groups, ran the funding threads and contributed in any other way.
    you are guys are true assets to iv- in fact you are the true iv. kudos to you!



    more...


    taylor swift curls. Taylor Swift Long Curls
  • Taylor Swift Long Curls



  • indimi
    07-18 12:06 PM
    Hi, I applied my I-485 and I 140 in June 22nd, I did not receive my receipt number yet, but I have a question, that my H-1 is expiring in October, Do I have to apply extention or should I wait for receipt number. Is that possible that I can apply the extention by my own if yes what is the proceedure for that
    Thanks
    Rke





    2010 taylor swift curls, taylor swift curls. Taylor Swift Hair
  • Taylor Swift Hair



  • tampacoolie
    07-14 09:53 PM
    Signed. How do we fire this guy?



    more...


    taylor swift curls. Taylor Swift is so popular
  • Taylor Swift is so popular



  • GC_SUCK
    03-16 03:06 PM
    Guys,

    Don't make me scream. I am about to file my I-140 next week. And your posts are making me very nervous.

    Please tell me there is reason you got this kind of RFE?





    hair Taylor+swift+doll+curls Only is country music award taylor straightnov taylor swift curls. Taylor Swift Inspired Curls
  • Taylor Swift Inspired Curls



  • gg_ny
    11-13 03:41 AM
    This is to the core team:
    I know there are efforts towards state chapters, but are there any chapters based on big firms where EB2/EB3 seemed to be concentrated? Of course it wouldn't help to put up lnks from the front page as "cisco chapter", "oracle chapter" but at this crucial juncture it would help to encourage 'robust' people from such organizations to go on overdrive even if not web-publicized. just a thought.



    more...


    taylor swift curls. Taylor Swift Trades in her
  • Taylor Swift Trades in her



  • immiusa
    06-17 11:48 AM
    Try from american company. One of my friend had problems with claims when bought insurance from K.V Rao.

    Any insurance is fine if you are not claiming. The real trouble comes, when you need to use the insurance & claim money back.

    No insurance covers pre-existing condition





    hot taylor swift new hair 2011. taylor swift curls. Taylor Swift Debuts Straight
  • Taylor Swift Debuts Straight



  • SunnySurya
    06-11 09:42 AM
    It is a very complicated case, I don't think any one on this forum is qualified to answer your questions, but the incident is indeed a tragic one.

    I don't think your GC will be affected though as it is a civil and not a criminal case.

    Thanks guys for the moral support and quick responses.

    More details are as follows:

    1. This accident occurred in 18 months back in CA
    2. We were going on high way and suddenly the car infront of me came to a sudden halt and as I didn't had any reaction time, even though I applied brakes I went and rammed into the van in front of me, which in turn hit the car infront (like a ripple effect) and totally 8 cars were involved in that collision.
    3. So at first we thought it is entirely my fault as I was coming at 50s and I rear ended the care which inturn created this ripple effect.
    4. But the actual scenario is, the van infront of me came to halt, as it rear ended the car infront of it and due to which the other car hit the one infront.

    So already one accident happened and I caused one more and as mine was a 11 seater and coming at 50s the impact was high and involved in 8 cars.
    All this happened within in mins or secs, I would say

    --> --> --> --> --> --> --> -->
    Myself car1 car2 car3 car4 car5 car6 car7

    In the above pictorial representation,
    a) car 1 hit car2 which in turn hit car3 (1st impact)
    b) Myself hit car1 again which ripple effected all the way upto car7 (2nd one)

    I was the only person injured and and had to be hospitalized with bi-lateral hip fractures and right knee fractures and was out of work for 4 months.Luickly my insurance covered most of the amount thats been charged(around 300K)

    Finally I recovered to a great extent and out of blue gets a lawsuit from the owner of car3 against myself, Car1 and car2.

    BTW, insurance determined that my fault is 80% as I caused the greater collision and they paid the property damages for all the cars involved.

    As per the lawsuit, seems car3 drivers spouse had herniated disc due to this accident and are expecting $200,000 for future treatment

    So they are claiming the following:
    3 milliion for : other damages(emotional etc.....)
    200,0000 for: future treatment
    50,000 for: lost wages

    Thats is what the story of my life :(

    Hope this gives u more details to provide me with more suggestions.



    more...


    house Taylor Swift Long Curls taylor swift curls. Taylor Swift Hair
  • Taylor Swift Hair



  • desi3933
    01-22 10:22 AM
    ......
    The question is who will fight it. Lawyer website are posting information. But none of them have filed a lawsuit if they really cared about this issue.
    .....


    You need to understand how legal system works. Lawyer can not file lawsuite by himself/herself. It has to come from Employer, that too, when employer's H1-B petition is denied based on memo info or H1-B worker is denied entry. Damages (or Loss) must be shown before a civil suit can be filed.

    Have a good day!


    _________________
    Not a legal advice.





    tattoo curls like Taylor Swift#39;s taylor swift curls. Taylor Swift#39;s trademark curls
  • Taylor Swift#39;s trademark curls



  • fide_champ
    12-13 11:41 PM
    Hi

    My wife appeared for Visa interview on 6th and yet to receive the passport. we booked tickets for this weekend and seems we have to reschedule. I sent a mail to NIV and no response as of now.This is of concern. can anyone tell me about the normal turnaround time for H4 Visas these days?

    Suresh

    It is very important to put proper subject in your e-mail. Please refer to the chennai consulate website for more information. Because of the volume of e-mails they'll be getting, they don't respond to normal e-mails. I got the response the next day. I don't know if i am a isolated case but it doesn't hurt to follow the instructions in the website.



    more...


    pictures Taylor Swift Long Curls taylor swift curls. taylor swift curls.
  • taylor swift curls.



  • HRPRO
    03-29 03:41 PM
    Alex

    Again agree with Nathan, if he is doing this as a pattern, expose him in the forum and cause as much damage as you can.

    I will also send you a PM





    dresses Taylor Swift Debuts Straight taylor swift curls. Taylor Swift Curls Celebrity
  • Taylor Swift Curls Celebrity



  • sc3
    09-17 01:23 PM
    What is the senate equivalent of this bill? I believe there is one, anyone remembers the number?



    more...


    makeup Taylor Swift is so popular taylor swift curls. Taylor Swift Long Curls
  • Taylor Swift Long Curls



  • waitingGC
    02-06 04:07 PM
    Until EB3 ROW becomes current....

    I really don't understand here.





    girlfriend Taylor Swift#39;s trademark curls taylor swift curls. Long Curls:Taylor Swift
  • Long Curls:Taylor Swift



  • pappu
    03-14 01:09 PM
    I would say the activity in state chapter participation is '5%' at best in contributing members. By that token, you can ignore the non-contributing members. I see thousands of messages in retrogression and like forums while I see hardly dozens of messages in state chapters forums.

    Take the example of state Texas, it has one of the largest pool of House Reps in congress and folks impacted by retrogression in this state is very high. Most of these House Reps are anti-immigrant. I am not sure if it is for both legal and illegal. In TX, there is no state chapter activity for the last 4 months. I called for a meeting, not one responded. I think IV core should come up with a specific schedule for each of the state chapter meetings and also core team should assign a contact for each of the state chapters. Core team should also participate in these meetings to provide a directed leadership. If need be, induct more members into core team..
    Take the responsibility of your state chapter: texas.
    Update your profile with your contact information. Your profile does not have contact information for us to contact you. Get in touch with everyone in your chapter thread and PM them. organize a call. Core members participate in chapter calls when needed. The onus of making the chapter active is on members. If your chapter is inactive, make it active. If you do not have leadership, be a leader and lead everyone in your state. Do not depend on others to help you, help yourself. If nobody helps you, then go yourself and meet your lawmakers. Others in your state will follow you and you can lead them to other lawmaker offices.

    This applies to all state chapters.

    Most members just keep refreshing IV page every few minutes for updates and expect others to do IV action items and contributions for them. It is upto each one of us to provide updates to each other by meeting our lawmakers and informing everyone on chapter activities.


    No wonder there somuch depression! what have we done to get rid of our depression other than visiting this site everyday for updates?





    hairstyles Taylor Swift Trades in her taylor swift curls. taylor-swift-bangs
  • taylor-swift-bangs



  • shankar_thanu
    07-17 12:21 PM
    Yeah, we have to focus on long term relief. Getting AP and EAD is not a long term solution. I was hoping 'capturing unused numbers' or something better would happen with this July fiasco fix, does not seem to be happening now.

    Hopefully this DREAM act will trigger more amendments like 'no limits on STEM EB visas' to get into pending bills...





    gccovet
    06-13 10:21 AM
    I believe that there is a great flaw in the way the USCIS allocates VISA NUMBERS among EB1, EB2 and EB3 which is very much evident and if we can stand united we can get something done.

    After carefully observing the trend in VISA approval and VISA bulletins, It is a reality that EB3-I is not moving and at the same time EB2 and EB1 are moving fast in relative terms and probably may even become current ( EB1 is already current ), But one thing USCIS is clearly not considering is the Priority Date, which basically means that they are not giving a damn thing about how long the person from EB3-I is waiting for. Here is my suggestion and some of the IV representatives need to analyse what Iam gonna say and see if they can stand up. Being an EB3-I india myself, i totally agree that EB1 and EB2 should be given a weightage and some preference over EB3, but I dont agree to what USCIS is currently following, EB2 With priority 2006 getting ahead of EB3-I with priority date 2001. This is ridiculous and to even think about it, it just sounds stupid. What they can do is , They can move the Dates in both Categories while giving preference to EB1 and EB2 first.

    Please dont jump up & down before i complete. Iam just giving you an example of how things should work and how they can move dates forward for all 3 categories while maintaining that EB1 and EB2 gets preference over EB3. Let us ignore Eb1, since it is already current. Now Coming to Eb2, the priority Date is 2004 for them.Ideally speaking, They should not move them ahead until atleast EB3 reaches 2004. But once Both EB2 and EB3 reaches the priority date of 2004, Obviously EB2 gets the preference over Eb3 and EB2 will start to move ahead but not by much, let us say 1 year. Now, Clearly, EB2 is still given the extra preference over EB3 but at the same time, we are maintaining the priority dates between EB2 and EB3 as close as possible so that the system is not totally unfair to EB3 filers. I think, as one of the un-biased Organisation we should stand up against this unfair treatment in general. I hope even EB-2 will understand what iam trying to say.

    let me know if iam making any sense. If am wrong, also let me know. So that i can get a better understanding of things and correct myself.

    I can understand your feelings.
    As of now, the only solution is to support IV to push for getting wasted numbers back and removing per country quota.
    -GCCovet





    virald
    07-19 10:03 PM
    Viral,
    There is not much we can do. From Greg's yesterday's latest response that there were very few which were returned/rejected on July 2nd itself and this thread proves that we are not alone ...there are so many and status is unknown. Matthew Oh is also suggesting that it will be receipted. I think we are all safe and with time we will get receipt. Nobody...none of the attorney's are suggesting refiling. Now the thought that whether my packet was properly filed or not? I think that will always be there in the back of one's mind but if the attorney has done his/her job correctly I think we should not worry. Its not rocket science and documents required for filing are well known...so I would discount this risk. It appears we are all safe because as we all know that no rejection notices have been generated, packets if returned should have come back by now as per Greg....All in all it all points towards our packets being on hold there at respective centers....but as you rightly pointed out..towards the last week of July keep calling centers to know..but even before that keep eye on check clearing as that by far is the best and earliest clue that all is well with the case.

    Stay tuned and I will keep on updating here on this nice thread that you created...i really appreciate it. Keep up the good work buddy!!

    Best Regards,

    Well written xyz2005 (sorry dunno your real name :D)..
    I agree with what you say. Oh well ... we just have to wait and find out.. Good Luck to you too :D



    No comments:

    Post a Comment