Search This Blog

Monday, June 20, 2011

blonde hair color ideas 2011

images londe and black hair color blonde hair color ideas 2011. hair color ideas 2011 and
  • hair color ideas 2011 and



  • Mr. Brown
    11-30 04:31 PM
    Most of the EB2's are very happy with the bulletin (which they should be) but I also see most of them are non-donors (or the free riders).

    Thanks IV as always for the updates and keeping the hope alive.

    Agreed that I haven't contributed (yet) but that's a mighty big acquisition from your end on calling all of us EB2's free riders without any considerable data to prove it.

    I think it's within our best interests to remain united until things are straightened up but I sure can understand your bitterness and hope the best for you too.





    wallpaper hair color ideas 2011 and blonde hair color ideas 2011. by Hair Color Ideas in Light
  • by Hair Color Ideas in Light



  • jamesbond007
    10-21 09:23 PM
    Suresh,
    Sanju just posted in the open what he wanted to say. He has some valid points you know; regarding how some people get fixated on the red dots. Would you have liked it better if he just gave you a red dot anonymously?

    But please do not try to compare the dotting issue with the immigration issue.
    If the immigration system is fixed, who cares a hoot about these dots? None of us would even be here if there was smooth legal immigration in this country.

    Let the core work on the real issues.

    And for the record, I personally do not like the dot system. I am in support of leaving all the comments in the open.

    I also remember reading on this site some time ago that the dotting system came with the software used for these forums. And its not a simple flag that can be turned on/off to enable/disable that feature.


    Sanju,

    There are two issues that I have posted on this thread.

    1. Interpretation/understanding a post.
    2. RED DOT issue ( this is not my priority) . If you read the post keenly.

    You, .. your self have made a mistake in Interpretating / understanding the post and reacted overly on the second issue by cornering the actual post.

    Do you call this as a Interpretation issue?. Did you get what am I saying. First , read and understand what others meant to be. Don't JUMP on it.


    If IV cannot fix this RED DOT issue, how could some one believe in IV would fight for FIXING broken immigration system?.


    Perspective is not always matters, there are times .... some thing else matter too. Which is called "Self Respect"

    When few people are spending time and knowledge on sharing their thoughts/ideas, how good it would to use F***words against them?.

    There are many BAD words ... that some members have used against of my friends. Who no more wanted to participate in IV?.


    Did you get what am I saying?





    blonde hair color ideas 2011. Dark Hair Color Ideas 2011
  • Dark Hair Color Ideas 2011



  • satyab7
    04-01 09:12 PM
    Dear IV Members,

    I have sent the both the Faxes (NY Senators, please let me know if I should send it to all)

    Initially It was unclear to me if I should send both the faxes or should I pick one, after reading both of them , I could find some differences and sent both the faxes.

    I am also trying to reach my friends and other contacts who may not yet be aware of IV and letting them know of your web site and efforts.

    Very good efforts !!!!

    Thank you.





    2011 by Hair Color Ideas in Light blonde hair color ideas 2011. Funky Blonde Hair Color Ideas
  • Funky Blonde Hair Color Ideas



  • nag2007
    10-11 04:25 PM
    Yes Sir. Unfortunate for labor not cleared in time.
    EB3 RIR March 2005.



    more...


    blonde hair color ideas 2011. Blonde hair color ideas hair
  • Blonde hair color ideas hair



  • nrk
    11-11 02:14 PM
    Congrats,

    The first part is cleared out for you.

    I don't have enough experience to comment on the other issue.

    All the best

    Hi folks,
    We had the appt wt infopass the other day.I guess it was just like others,some kinda error and that happened opening the SR wt TSC.They said our case is preadjudicated.and said we may want to check on the case by making an appt wt the center but maybe NOT calling and opening a service request.What a waste of time n energy, all the agony we had to go through!!

    NOW guys i have some other issue/question to ask u all.
    After the EAD is approved do u necessarily have to be working for the same employer who sponsored for you? Ours is like future appointment.The USCIS wanted some docs from us this June re the appontment/work related.And yesterday when we asked that officer she said our case is preadjuticated as of Oct 2009.So far we have taken couple of paychecks frm the sponsoring company.But then we have our own small business also that has kept us going.And we were thinking of taking more paychecks after the GC is approved.Does that make sense to you guys? or are we at fault?
    PLS Suggest??





    blonde hair color ideas 2011. hair by Hair Color Ideas in
  • hair by Hair Color Ideas in



  • starving_dog
    11-16 08:50 PM
    Pappu, automotive insurance is another area of concern. U.S. insurance companies navel gaze when it comes to prior coverage or driving record. I am a Canadian citizen who had insurance with a Canadian affiliate of an American country. Well it turns out the insurance companies phones can't penetrate the border.

    Despite all my clean years of driving (no moving violations, no DUI's, no accidents and no claims) I still had the luxury of paying premium prices in my new found country for the first couple of years.



    more...


    blonde hair color ideas 2011. Blonde Hair Color Ideas
  • Blonde Hair Color Ideas



  • nrk
    10-31 04:24 PM
    Thanks for the info,

    how to contact Ombudsman



    Folks, don't beat ur head on this.
    OP - as long as you followed all laws and everything is perfect with you, don't worry.

    Almost all the AC21 denials that I am aware of have been successfully reversed if you think that is the case.

    Do not expect any valuble information from USCIS when your date is not current.

    They can give the following if you go for infopass : name check issues, address change issues, FP issues, (if u r lucky they might tell u that it is preadjudicated) etc...

    As an alternate you may want to contact the Ombudsman and explain in detail about your thoughts on this cryptic letter and request for "proper information"

    As another alternative - contact your law maker. Go to your congressman's office and show the cryptic letter. Tell them you are concerned, you have family and followed all rules properly and curious to know if there is anything wrong that is going on that you might not be aware of and would like to correct it.

    A proper response will give you peace of mind.





    2010 Dark Hair Color Ideas 2011 blonde hair color ideas 2011. londe and black hair color
  • londe and black hair color



  • jbr
    07-02 04:15 PM
    Medical Fees: $600
    Photographs: $120
    Shipping Charges: over $100
    Lawyer Fees: TBD



    more...


    blonde hair color ideas 2011. 2011 long londe hair color
  • 2011 long londe hair color



  • vban2007
    07-02 04:21 PM
    Total 5000 USD





    hair Funky Blonde Hair Color Ideas blonde hair color ideas 2011. londe hair color fused
  • londe hair color fused



  • bindas74
    06-10 12:50 PM
    As per this everyone who got pre-adjudicated would be receiving their GC in FY2010. But, there are people from EB3I with PD as late as 2007 who got RFEs recently and got their cases pre-adjudicated( I am one of them even though my PD is March 2003 and when I called up NSC, they said my case was pre-adjudicated and waiting for a Visa number ).
    With EB3I staying at 1 Nov 2001 when the new FY2010 quota starts in October doesnt match to what Ron Gotcher says.
    Anyone have any opinion?

    http://imminfo.com/Newsletter/2009-AILA/Likely_visa_bulletin_cutoff_date_movement.html




    Likely Visa Bulletin cutoff date movement


    Information provided at the 2009 AILA Annual Conference gives us some insight into likely Visa Bulletin cutoff date movement over the next year. Historically, the INS/CIS have treated filing backlog information as a matter of national security - refusing to release any information. Recently, however, cracks have started to appear in that wall.

    We know that the 2007 filing surge resulted in an enormous number of cases submitted to the CIS. The actual number of new I-485s filed is unknown, but estimates range from 350,000 to 500,000. We also know that the CIS, having the fear of God put into them by the State Department in 2007, finally increased their level of production and began adjudicating cases at a pace sufficient to use up each year's quota and not waste any allocated visa numbers through non-use.

    At this year's conference, the CIS representatives made several statements which, if true, give us hope for a return to sanity soon. They alleged that they have completed enough EB I-485 cases this year to exhaust the EB quota (140,000). They also alleged that they will soon have completed the "pre-adjudication" of another "110,000 to 120,000" cases to be used against the quota for the next fiscal year (Oct. 1, 2009 - Sept. 30, 2010). Finally, they represented that these adjudication would "pretty much exhaust" the inventory of pending EB I-485 cases at the TSC and NSC.

    If these statements are true, then the end of the current mess is in sight.
    If the CIS really has wiped out its processing backlog, then when the "pre-adjudicated" cases are given visa numbers in the next fiscal year, cutoff dates should advance rapidly. At a minimum, we should see them return to February 2007 levels, if not closer.

    Implicit in this recital of statistics by the CIS personnel is the likelihood that they denied a truly massive number of pending I-485 applications. Before anyone panics, those denials should have been sent out already and are not out there just waiting to ruin someone's day. Only by assuming a very large number of denials does the math make any sense. Without them, you cannot reconcile the large volume of filings with the volume of approvals.
    Once these pending cases are closed out, the known "demand" for EB visas will be much smaller and the Visa Office will be able to move priority dates up quickly; in some cases by years.

    Another factor to be taken into account is the number of people who have lost their jobs between August 17, 2007 and whenever the cutoff dates cross that chronological line again. In years past, if there were 100,000 applicants with priority dates between August, 2007 and today, we could expect to see at least 90,000 applications. Today, with the economy being what it is, I think the figure is probably closer to 50,000. These are all people who were not eligible for AC21 because they had not filed for adjustment of status. If true, this means that cutoff dates will advance more rapidly than normal after the "2007 deluge" cases are resolved.

    Of course, all of this becomes academic if CIR is passed. In that case, all priority dates will become "current" overnight and remain that way for years.
    The State Department official at the AILA conference said that we can likely expect to see the following cutoff dates in the October, 2009 Visa Bulletin:

    EB2 Worldwide: Current
    EB2 China and India: Outlook is "grim" and there may be further retrogressions until later in the fiscal year.
    EB3 Worldwide: June 1, 2005
    EB3 China: March 1, 2003
    EB3 India: November 1, 2001
    EB3 Mexico: March 1, 2003

    These estimates are just that - estimates. They are, however, estimates from the Department of State.

    Where numbers move after October 1st will depend entirely upon the demand presented by the CIS. If, in fact, they have pre-adjudicated as many as 120,000 EB AOS cases, then it is unlikely that we will see much additional forward movement until the fourth quarter of the fiscal year (July - Sept., 2010). As discussed previously, however, once we get over this large bump in the road next year, we can expect to see a rapid advance in cutoff date movement.



    Copyright � 2009 The Gotcher Law Group, PC - All Rights Reserved



    more...


    blonde hair color ideas 2011. Fabulous Hair Color Ideas for
  • Fabulous Hair Color Ideas for



  • ronhira
    07-22 11:17 AM
    u know what i think, doggy, doggystyle and devils_advocate are all the same person, or they are anti-immigrants who are teaming up. admin may want to look at them closely... i would.... others can keep an eye on these guys too....





    hot Blonde hair color ideas hair blonde hair color ideas 2011. Alternative gt; Color Ideas 2011
  • Alternative gt; Color Ideas 2011



  • satish_hello
    10-02 04:31 PM
    I am still waiting for FP notice, i got my EAD/AP/RD, for both of us.

    It was filed @ NSC on July 6th, ---> CSC -----> NSC. I got my LUd on 09/21 last on our 485.

    - satish



    more...


    house dark londe hair colour ideas. blonde hair color ideas 2011. Hair Color For 2011 | Spring
  • Hair Color For 2011 | Spring



  • ash0210
    12-04 05:37 PM
    Wow!!! if its so then its good!!!

    As per new SSN statement, I have around 80K in SSN and around same equal amount of Medicare money and wondering if we can take back home SSN money, what will happen to our Medicare money?

    Any News regarding Medicare money? can we take advantage of Medicare money in our country?


    If you move back to India permanently, you can take you social security money with you.





    tattoo hair by Hair Color Ideas in blonde hair color ideas 2011. londe hair colors for 2011.
  • londe hair colors for 2011.



  • shamu
    01-12 11:00 AM
    Hello,

    Please read the following discussion, it has lot of information about pregnancy without insurance.

    http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/arcmessageview.php?catid=52&threadid=515984

    Thanks

    Thank you very much



    more...


    pictures Blonde Hair Color Ideas blonde hair color ideas 2011. dark londe hair colour ideas.
  • dark londe hair colour ideas.



  • JazzByTheBay
    09-20 04:00 PM
    Received: by NSC on July 2nd
    Transferred to CSC
    Receipt Notice, EAD & AP issued by CSC: Receipt Date: July 2nd, Notice Date: Aug 29th
    I-485 transferred back to NSC for processing: Notice received of transfer
    No FP notice yet.

    jazz

    I think initially due to rush the NSC sent apps to CSC because either the person's residence was in CA or Lawyer, In my case my lawyer is based in LA, CA. But now CSC is trasferring back the 485 apps to NSC where the 140 is being filled (or may be there is some other criteria). I am waiting for the EAD and AP approvals and FP notice.





    dresses Alternative gt; Color Ideas 2011 blonde hair color ideas 2011. best hair color for 2011.
  • best hair color for 2011.



  • gc28262
    03-11 11:52 PM
    I never said you are working on %age basis. I know many H1Bs work on %age basis like independent contractors. This leads to benching and USCIS is trying to crack down on
    that.

    That is right. %age basis is not allowed on H1. In fact it is not the %age basis that causes the issue. Not paying on bench is the real issue.



    more...


    makeup 2011 long londe hair color blonde hair color ideas 2011. dark londe hair colour ideas.
  • dark londe hair colour ideas.



  • abracadabra
    07-07 02:39 PM
    The link





    girlfriend londe hair colors for 2011. blonde hair color ideas 2011. londe hair colour ideas.
  • londe hair colour ideas.



  • gc_check
    06-26 02:52 PM
    Immigration Photos Standards are similar to that for the US Passport. Refer to below link for FAQ's on Photos.
    http://travel.state.gov/passport/guide/faq/faq_881.html
    http://travel.state.gov/passport/guide/guide_2081.html
    http://travel.state.gov/passport/guide/composition/composition_874.html





    hairstyles Fabulous Hair Color Ideas for blonde hair color ideas 2011. Red Hair Color Ideas 2010
  • Red Hair Color Ideas 2010



  • El_Guapo
    05-30 08:34 PM
    Done. Aye # 300





    Googler
    02-20 09:00 PM
    Translation: we got our asses sued!

    Not just sued but assembly line whupped by federal judges. :D And the new Attorney General can't take it any more.

    The truest gem is this other line: "In the unlikely event that DHS receives actionable information after the application is approved, it will initiate removal proceedings."

    So all they were waiting for these unlikely events to happen while they kept hundreds of thousands of applicants in the deep freeze at USCIS?!





    Sunx_2004
    04-01 06:39 PM
    As per my understanding, Lawyer or employer can not withdraw I485. I may be wrong, I 485 can be only withdrawn by applicant.
    Any inputs..
    I am in serious trouble, please read and comment if you can help.

    - Spouse (Primary) and I filed I 485 in June 2007. (PD March 2004)
    - Spouse Application is approved in July 2008
    - Spouse changes employers after approval
    - In October 08 we write to the law firm that initially filed the I 485 to withdraw their representation.
    - In Nov 08 the Law firm incorrectly writes to USCIS to with draw the I 485 application.
    - In March 08 I get an email from USCIS stating my application is withdrawn.

    I obtained the notice of withdrawal and the notice says
    'As a result of your request, your application is considered withdrawn, and it will recieve no further consideration by USCIS. There is no appeal to this decision.'
    Neither I nor my wife have authorized the attorney to withdraw the application, we only wanted them to withdraw their representation (I have the letter we wrote to them and it clearly states it.)

    what can we do.
    Is it possible to reinstate our case?
    Can we refile my AOS again, even thought the primary applicants green card is approved more than 6 months ago?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment