Search This Blog

Monday, June 20, 2011

jeep wrangler 4 door custom

images 2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler Top jeep wrangler 4 door custom. FS: Jeep Wrangler 4-Door.
  • FS: Jeep Wrangler 4-Door.



  • saimrathi
    07-11 09:06 PM
    I had to answer as NO as i live in northeastern PA... the poll should have had an option "I would love to but I live too far away.. but I'll be there in spirit" .. :)





    wallpaper FS: Jeep Wrangler 4-Door. jeep wrangler 4 door custom. jeep wrangler 4 door custom.
  • jeep wrangler 4 door custom.



  • justAnotherFile
    07-18 08:57 AM
    Several of us are not sure if our early July applications will be accepted or rejected (although common-sense says that a rejected application should be back in our hands by now, who can predict the system anymore).

    This tracker is verify how many applications were rejected in early July.

    Date Delivered To USCIS:
    Time Delivered To USCIS:
    Service Center: TSC, NSC etc.
    Rejected: Yes/No/Dont Know

    My Data
    --------
    Date Delivered To USCIS: July 2
    Time Delivered To USCIS: 11:15 AM
    Service Center: TSC
    Rejected: Dont Know





    jeep wrangler 4 door custom. images Jeep Wrangler 4 Door
  • images Jeep Wrangler 4 Door



  • vbkris77
    03-10 06:21 PM
    CIS awhile back reported that they only have 60K I140 applications pending. So 125K I140 applications can't be pending..
    My understanding is VSC and CSC are working on H1B and NSC and TSC work on I140, I485s.





    2011 jeep wrangler 4 door custom. jeep wrangler 4 door custom. Jeep Wrangler 4 Door Custom.
  • Jeep Wrangler 4 Door Custom.



  • qplearn
    11-16 01:51 PM
    There is radio talk guy Sean Hannity (Convervative Republican). He is very popular for his straight and truth talk on radio. He comes in 7:60 AM on radio from 3PM to 5 PM EST.

    We could send an e-mail or call and request him if he could take time to talk about our problem. He is very much against Illegal Immigration. He always supported legal immigration. He himself is an immigrant. Most of the people in Congress know him. Probably this might be a good idea and hope he will talk about our problems and this wrong propaganda about us not paying taxes.

    For more information about him you can check http://www.hannity.com
    I would stay away from this guy. He hates all immigrants; he supports the legal ones when he wants to bash the illegals. He is on FOX everyday. People who might listen to us are people like Margaret Warner on PBS.



    more...


    jeep wrangler 4 door custom. #39;07 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (4
  • #39;07 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (4



  • Macaca
    11-19 11:52 AM
    Mr. Dobbs is known for his strong views against immigrants, including considering immigrants to be responsible for the spread of incurable diseases such as Drug-resistant Tuberculosis, Leprosy etc. From past experience on CNN, he is also highly likely to blame the current crisis in Auto Industry to the so-called "importation of cheap labor from third world countries".


    Lou Dobbs Tonight 03/28/2007 (http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0703/28/ldt.01.html): "It's pretty remarkable. Four hundred thousand H1 visas each year."
    From How many H-1B visa workers? Counts vary (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=114543&postcount=737) VALLEY EMPLOYERS AMONG TOP USERS By Chris O'Brien (cobrien@mercurynews.com or (415) 298-0207) | Mercury News, 07/15/2007

    The federal government awarded 124,096 H-1B visas in the fiscal year ending October 2005, the most recent annual totals available. That includes renewed visas, which don't count against the annual cap.
    From Characteristics of Specialty Occupation Workers (H-1B): Fiscal Year 2005 (http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/H1B_FY05_Characteristics.pdf)

    Page 5: Number of H1B petitions approved for initial employment is 116,927. The number of approved petitions exceeds the number of individual H-1B workers because more than one U.S. employer may file a petition on behalf of an individual H-1B worker.





    jeep wrangler 4 door custom. Jeep Wrangler 4 Door Custom.
  • Jeep Wrangler 4 Door Custom.



  • vbkris77
    04-26 12:36 AM
    Lets move on and focus on this main topic...

    Here are my observations.. Correct me if I am wrong..

    1. L1 option for IT is essentially killed

    2. Small IT companies will limit the headcount to 50 per company. It doesn't cost much to have more than one company. So no major changes to H1B Desi companies.

    3. Most of the big American companies will not offer new H1B with 180 days, since most of them would have had layoffs.

    4. Most IT companies will start spending a lot on lawyers. So they will be rich. There will be lot of audits.

    5. Companies will complete PERM and I140 before getting a guy onsite, only if people are really interested in coming to USA any longer.

    6. Need more clarity on where H1B outsourcing will be stopped...



    more...


    jeep wrangler 4 door custom. Jeep Wrangler 4 Door Custom.
  • Jeep Wrangler 4 Door Custom.



  • mbartosik
    07-19 09:47 AM
    Imagine if Uncle Sam held an auction to allow you to submit I485 EAD AP, what would you have bid for the right to submit?

    Maybe $640, $6,400, or even $64,000?

    If Uncle Sam charged a fee to submit now rather than waiting for another year or two or three... What would you have paid to submit I485 and get EAD AP AC21?

    Alternatively, how much are you going to benefit from EAD AP or AC21?

    AC21 -- maybe ability to move jobs and get a few thousand $ pay rise?
    AC21 -- maybe not going to the back of the queue -- really worth thousands!
    EAD for you and spouse -- maybe a week of salary for someone that could not previously work?
    AP -- how much is it worth not to have to waste time and money renewing H1B at an embassy. That's at least a few days of time you don't have to waste (and time is money).

    How much will you save from filing under the old fee structure? At least a few hundreds.

    Now use that as a guideline for what you are going to contribute to IV.


    There are still problems ahead for most....
    * retrogression
    * BECs for unluck some
    * name checks (I personally know someone that it took almost 2 years for).

    IV is now the most credible organization there to help get these issues addressed. So let's hand over the $.


    (me about $1K so far plus time)





    2010 images Jeep Wrangler 4 Door jeep wrangler 4 door custom. 2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler Top
  • 2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler Top



  • Robert Kumar
    04-03 10:41 AM
    whats your point?? He could be from anywhere!! How does that matter with his difficult situation??

    Am I the only one who thinks like this.. correct me folks.

    The guy who initiated this conversation came here nearly more than 3 months back, has just 5 posts but a ton of energy to fight with US employers. Starts a topic, and we are all getting diverted in posting in this thread.

    I definitely support complaining against anyone who breaks the lawy, be it employer, or employee.

    In this case the guys as he "claims" appears to have come here without employer calling him. And is trying to complain against. Who will be screwed up. The employer can easily say he anticipated, but no project no, so didnt get the guy to US, as its legally allowed not to get.
    Again, I STRONGLY feel this thread, and the similar, are all in an effort to divert our attention. Just stop these by not bumping them, with our comments. Let mine be the last.



    more...


    jeep wrangler 4 door custom. Jeep Wrangler 4 Door Custom. Jeep Wrangler 4 Door; Jeep Wrangler 4 Door
  • Jeep Wrangler 4 Door Custom. Jeep Wrangler 4 Door; Jeep Wrangler 4 Door



  • nixstor
    05-23 02:10 PM
    I don't think I agree completely. I called all of the lawmakers for the CHC campaign, and while you are right, I spoke to the assistants, they were all polite and promised to pass on the message, which is what matters in the end.

    Lawmakers know that we do not have voting privileges yet, but they also know that we are contributing to this economy far greater than many. I do not remember the source or the thread, but this question was asked before about an online petition, but ironically, that is shown to be not as effective as phone calls.

    If you ask me to sign a piece of paper, I might do it even if I am only vaguely supportive of the idea. But I will certainly not take the trouble to call (or better yet) go to the senator/congressman's office and present my case in person unless I really beleive in it.

    regarding your "saar.. support the bill..." comment, I would not go there if I were you. Thats a whole different can of worms and borders on an insult to a) people who are not from that part of India (or for that matter the world) and b) more importantly, for people from that part of the world who are in this country since a long time and have taken the pains to lose the accent.

    Finally, even if one speaks in an accent, is that the sole reason for a lawmaker to disregard him? Then should a Tennessee senator not listen to someone from New York because the New yorker speaks English in a New York accent?

    Please remember IV may be largely Indian, but it is a meeting place for legal immigrants from all over the world. The same way as India may be "largely Hindu" but it is still a secular country and we have had many great citizens and leaders that were not Hindu, the current president notwithstanding.

    Very well answered and the sarcastic language the OP used just shows elitism and out of touch with the situation at hand.





    hair Jeep Wrangler 4 Door Custom. jeep wrangler 4 door custom. 2009 4 door Jeep Wrangler.
  • 2009 4 door Jeep Wrangler.



  • hiralal
    01-09 12:06 AM
    I believe it will be the same old story. They will wait till last quarter and then will waste thousands of visa numbers because of their darn slow processing hands and we people will again start talking optimism from Oct 2010.
    What happened to the IV's talk with USCICS on spillover policies? Does anybody know?
    my thoughts exactly - they are just relaxing till summer season !! and maybe they will make the dates current in last quarter too - this means more mess but more $$$$ for them.
    time to make plan B = plan A. and plan C = plan B.
    my plan C -- make more money, save more and buy less with eventual return to home country if needed !!



    more...


    jeep wrangler 4 door custom. Jeep Wrangler 4 Door Custom. 4 door rubicon jeep custom
  • Jeep Wrangler 4 Door Custom. 4 door rubicon jeep custom



  • ek_bechara
    08-13 06:37 PM
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

    Attack the argument, not the argumentor.


    Is that from your PhD course work homie? Clearly you dont have an argument because an argument is based on facts. I need something to attack so I'm picking on you.

    Always remember: We stand together and thats the only way we will ever build a Indian strong community in US of A.





    hot #39;07 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (4 jeep wrangler 4 door custom. Jeep : Wrangler - Images
  • Jeep : Wrangler - Images



  • IamWithImmiVoice
    01-10 05:15 AM
    I have been a member of IV for a long time. I think my only contribution is when I contributed a few times for some of the efforts. I come to this forum maybe once in a quarter just hoping to see some good news on the immigration side. I see nothing, feel bad about it and leave without doing anything. Every time I leave thinking that I should start contributing instead of being a useless lurker, but somehow that thought is the end.

    My mistake and I apologize to the regular contributors here.
    Anyways I am going to contribute now. I have set up a reminder in my calender for every other day to visit IV and discuss with other members about the next approach to take. I am also looking to contribute whether it be writing letters or taking part in rallies or speaking to lawyers about the spillover.

    Again I apologize and I am looking forward to our next step towards ending our immigration woes.



    more...


    house Jeep Wrangler 4 Door Custom. Jeep Wrangler 4 Door; Jeep Wrangler 4 Door jeep wrangler 4 door custom. JEEP WRANGLER 2 amp; 4 DOOR
  • JEEP WRANGLER 2 amp; 4 DOOR



  • desi3933
    01-22 10:00 AM
    Lets not assume we know all legal stuff.
    Defining employer - employee relationship is different from abuse and we cannot relate these two.

    I do agree that to challenge the law rightfully, one has to have credibility.

    You are right that employer-employee relationship is different from abuse. However, they are related especially if employer takes legal route.

    I wanted to stress thru my post that H1-B worker can not put legal fight for these memo as it has to come from employer. Only time will tell, if or when any employer takes that step.

    One thing, I would like to add here is that memo are advisory in nature and they do not have force of law and apply only to USCIS officers, not to immigration judges.

    ________________
    Not a legal advice.





    tattoo Jeep Wrangler 4 Door Custom. jeep wrangler 4 door custom. Mopar Underground Jeep Lower
  • Mopar Underground Jeep Lower



  • lotsofspace
    02-26 05:28 PM
    Niether many has tried this option (entering on AP and filing H1B transfer to different employer other than GC sponsers) nor USCIS has strong history of approving/dealing with these type of cases. After entering in AP, though one can very well contine the H1B with the same employer to whom any one work on H1B before leaving US. There is a memo for this type of situation. However, there is no specific memo to address this situation (Transfer). It is all depends on the individual adjucidator's logic. If they see your latest I-94 with parolee stamp, then they may deny (or issue a RFE )the H1B transfer, by the applying the the logic of one must be in the smae status to seek extension. If the deny/issue RFE, you can not counter act as there is no secific memo or policy by USCIS in this case.

    Can you please provide a link to this memo ? My attorney said, if I want to continue on H1 after reentry, I must get H1 stamped and enter in H status. If I use AP for reentry, I should change to EAD at work. This memo will help.

    I know there is a memo about continuing on H1B after filing I485 (dual intent) in the context of AC21 , but I am not aware about one that deals with entering with AP and continuing on H1.

    Most of the answers above talk about transferring/extending the H1 after the reentry to get a new I94. How about if you want to continue with the same employer and you already have H1 valid until 2011 ? Do you still apply for H1 extension ? If so what basis ?

    Do they enter a validity date on I94 when we enter using AP ? If so what date would that be ?
    What is the significance of this date on I94 when one wants to use EAD and never goes back to H1 ?



    more...


    pictures Jeep Wrangler 4 Door Custom. jeep wrangler 4 door custom. Jeep Wrangler 4 Door Custom. 4-Door, Auto, Hard Top, Custom
  • Jeep Wrangler 4 Door Custom. 4-Door, Auto, Hard Top, Custom



  • cagedcactus
    11-14 01:26 PM
    WD, I am with you on this.
    Heck, if no one will do it, I will send that letter with different names multiple times.....
    Dobbs is not only unfair, he is the ultimate hypocrite. Nothing but an opportunistic Fagg*t.
    And if WWJ cares to contact me back and ask me to justify my statement, I am ready to do it.
    I am not going to sit on my comfy behind and wait for lunatics like Dobbs to decide what my future will be....
    If I go down, I am going to go down swinging.....
    I am even going to call the radio and ask the same thing you have put in that letter if they ignore my emails.





    dresses Jeep : Wrangler - Images jeep wrangler 4 door custom. AEV 4 Door Expedition Package
  • AEV 4 Door Expedition Package



  • hopelessGC
    04-15 02:31 PM
    My Application is also in Texas. I got a Soft LUD too... Seems like they are also preadjudicating

    If I don't get an RFE following this LUD, then I will have more confidence switching to EAD when my H1-B expires in September.



    more...


    makeup Jeep Wrangler 4 Door Custom. Jeep Wrangler 4 Door; Jeep Wrangler 4 Door jeep wrangler 4 door custom. Jeep Wrangler 4 Door Custom. Jeep Wrangler 4 Door; Jeep Wrangler 4 Door
  • Jeep Wrangler 4 Door Custom. Jeep Wrangler 4 Door; Jeep Wrangler 4 Door



  • tb2904
    08-11 02:11 PM
    Done.





    girlfriend Mopar Underground Jeep Lower jeep wrangler 4 door custom. jeep wrangler 4 door
  • jeep wrangler 4 door



  • jnraajan
    03-13 05:35 PM
    Good Questions. Would you be willing to jump into the field and start motivating people to be part of IV and be actively involved in IV Action Items?. Would you be willing to find out what is stopping people from getting involved with IV?. We are always short on Volunteers to work on IV Activities and we definately welcome newbies willing to work for this cause. We have a few highly dedicated volunteers who spend time educating other people about IV, forming state chapters, recruiting members into state chapters, organizing chapter events, raising funds and the list can go on. These volunteers have 24 hours in a day just like everyone else and they have full time jobs, families, careers, schools to attend etc. Would you be willing to go out and recruit volunteers for us?

    Sure. Like I stated before, I have been educating people about IV here for quite some time now. Let me know what needs to be done. If you all can share your experiences, I can work on it.





    hairstyles Jeep Wrangler 4 Door Custom. 4 door rubicon jeep custom jeep wrangler 4 door custom. 2011 Jeep Wrangler 4 Door
  • 2011 Jeep Wrangler 4 Door



  • desi485
    02-13 03:10 PM
    Hello:

    I am working on EAD for company B. Company B filed H1 transfer for me before May 2007. I heard that You can transfer you H1 and EAD both with new company but I did not aware about this rule, I started working on EAD. Is it possible to go back on H1 which company B filed? I have not yet used AP for travelling abroad.

    Regards,

    AFAIK, once you work on EAD, you can not be back on H1B. Please check this with your lawyer.

    However what I do not know, and what my lawyer also could not answer till this point is, if after travelling abroad using AP, can one transfer same H1 to a new employer? I know it is possible to continue working on H1 with the same employer. But what if one need H1 transfer?





    sbindval
    07-14 01:41 PM
    good luck guys! may the force be with you





    pansworld
    12-02 01:43 AM
    We can always convey that the amounts can and will be adjusted based on need. But let's set a target. Disclose the goals. Not the exact dates and times and the kinds of meetings being attended nor do we need a detailed daily report of how the money will be spent. That is micro reporting and I think we all trust IV enough to know that the money is being well spent. All targeted funding drives help us do is plan better and focus better.

    Let's be vigilant and worry about the things we can worry about.

    Getting a little philosophical:
    I agree with you that the outside world is cruel. But the journey's been alright till now hasn't it. I was a huge supporter of the Gandhigiri campaign and was one of the primary reasons why I got involved with IV in the first place and am proud of it. We need more voices and more participation.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment