bugmenot
07-16 06:17 PM
thats what is needed, someone needs to hit the numbers coz thats what talks here, calculate the amount that all the h1b's combined are paying/have paid so far, amount that directly benefits the social system , and the amount they will never see as they would have to leave
you have to showcase big big numbers i.e h1b tax is paying for so n so etc social dole etc, and that is the money that they have no gaurantee in ever benefetting from. thats the key
you have to showcase big big numbers i.e h1b tax is paying for so n so etc social dole etc, and that is the money that they have no gaurantee in ever benefetting from. thats the key
wallpaper Audi silver Wallpaper gt; HD
desi3933
02-01 08:07 AM
Thanks a lot Desi3933. I don't have words to thank you...
.....
I am glad to be of help. If my post was helpful, I urge you to consider making a donation to IV.
Thanks.
____________________
Not a legal advice.
US Citizen of Indian Origin
.....
I am glad to be of help. If my post was helpful, I urge you to consider making a donation to IV.
Thanks.
____________________
Not a legal advice.
US Citizen of Indian Origin
tooclose
07-12 06:52 PM
Hi,
Can you point me to the source of the above? The reason why I ask this is because my priority date falls between March 01 and 07....So near, yet so far!
Thanks,
Same boat, my PD is 3-Mar-2006. Are there any chances that the Sep visa bulletin would atleast move by a month ?
Gurus post your thoughts...
Can you point me to the source of the above? The reason why I ask this is because my priority date falls between March 01 and 07....So near, yet so far!
Thanks,
Same boat, my PD is 3-Mar-2006. Are there any chances that the Sep visa bulletin would atleast move by a month ?
Gurus post your thoughts...
2011 black and silver wallpaper.
grinch
03-02 06:24 PM
Noooooooooooooooooo!!! gah thats two ppl who dropped out... aw
more...
sanju_dba
08-11 11:02 AM
Mr Path of Joy
I am EB3 India working for a small company in construction design industry. I have enough experience, qualifications and degree for an EB2. But it is not as simple as you make it sound.
A major part- 8 out of my 15 year experience in this field has been with this employer and although my employer supports me, they are simply not hiring and have been having a difficult time since 2007. So, they cannot file for an EB2 Labor.
I cannot change jobs, since my qualifications and experience will put me in a different job-description and title which I cannot because of how AC21 interprets the laws.
So it is not as white and black as you make it sound. Most EB3 folks started their process way early in their careers and have moved on since. Some of us have been waiting for 10 years and have been in the country for 15 or more years.
Some started during the last recession in 2001-2002 when EB2 was in scrutiny and dates were current for all, most employers and lawyers were touting the EB3 route.
Anycase, I do not expect you to understand our situation. So continue speeding on your path of joy.
same boat here, i bet many others do so.
back in 2003 when my friend insisted to have my GC file in EB2, my attorney filed in eb3 convicing me saying all are current why bother. ( praying a cleaner route to hell for that attorney ).
I am EB3 India working for a small company in construction design industry. I have enough experience, qualifications and degree for an EB2. But it is not as simple as you make it sound.
A major part- 8 out of my 15 year experience in this field has been with this employer and although my employer supports me, they are simply not hiring and have been having a difficult time since 2007. So, they cannot file for an EB2 Labor.
I cannot change jobs, since my qualifications and experience will put me in a different job-description and title which I cannot because of how AC21 interprets the laws.
So it is not as white and black as you make it sound. Most EB3 folks started their process way early in their careers and have moved on since. Some of us have been waiting for 10 years and have been in the country for 15 or more years.
Some started during the last recession in 2001-2002 when EB2 was in scrutiny and dates were current for all, most employers and lawyers were touting the EB3 route.
Anycase, I do not expect you to understand our situation. So continue speeding on your path of joy.
same boat here, i bet many others do so.
back in 2003 when my friend insisted to have my GC file in EB2, my attorney filed in eb3 convicing me saying all are current why bother. ( praying a cleaner route to hell for that attorney ).
spicy_guy
07-28 11:36 AM
But I do understand your point though, FYI. I already left them last summer in good terms and I still have good relationship with them. I also referred few of my friends (who had bad experience with their employers and wanted to come out) to ECG and never heard any issues from them yet :)
Other than the above, I really do NOT have anything else with them, TRUST ME dude!!!
Cool. Hard to find such Desi companies.
Other than the above, I really do NOT have anything else with them, TRUST ME dude!!!
Cool. Hard to find such Desi companies.
more...
jsb
08-11 09:21 AM
We need our messiah VLDRAO...
He s the MANNNN...
he predicted July 2007 fiasco and then he was the guy who fought for us...
VLDRAOOO where are you...
Please make dates current for everybody...
Making dates current for everybody will benefit new members (those could not file in July/Aug 07). For you with Nov 04 PD in EB2, and others waiting with I-485 filed, it will create a chaos. USCIS folks will get green to pick any file at random and issue GC's, then we all be unhappy.
They should move cutoff dates in an orderly manner without retrogressing them in the future. Retrogression pains more than no or little cutoff date movement.
He s the MANNNN...
he predicted July 2007 fiasco and then he was the guy who fought for us...
VLDRAOOO where are you...
Please make dates current for everybody...
Making dates current for everybody will benefit new members (those could not file in July/Aug 07). For you with Nov 04 PD in EB2, and others waiting with I-485 filed, it will create a chaos. USCIS folks will get green to pick any file at random and issue GC's, then we all be unhappy.
They should move cutoff dates in an orderly manner without retrogressing them in the future. Retrogression pains more than no or little cutoff date movement.
2010 Damask Ladies Silver Wallpaper
fcres
07-24 05:11 PM
Should the EVL be the same as the one for labor? Even if the salary has changed now?
more...

yabadaba
08-21 02:32 PM
luvschocolates: not sure what you are looking for from an employment based immigration site?
You have broken the law and you are illegally here. End of story. Even if there is no one here that will do the job that you do, there has to be documentation that proves that. Immigration law is one of the most complicated laws out there and other than a few categories like family based immigration or diversity lottery based immigration, most forms are extremely complex and reguire legal guidance to do so.
Yours is an open and shut case, no lawyer worth his salt will take you case up for free. Like a poster said earlier, ignorance of the law does not allow you to break it.
By your analogy, if I come from a country where there are no seat belt laws and using my international driver's permit I drive a car without weaing a seatbelt, does not make it ok. When caught, I will be arrested and fined.
In your case it would be easier for you to leave by yourself, rather than risk being deported and getting a 10 year entry ban.
You have broken the law and you are illegally here. End of story. Even if there is no one here that will do the job that you do, there has to be documentation that proves that. Immigration law is one of the most complicated laws out there and other than a few categories like family based immigration or diversity lottery based immigration, most forms are extremely complex and reguire legal guidance to do so.
Yours is an open and shut case, no lawyer worth his salt will take you case up for free. Like a poster said earlier, ignorance of the law does not allow you to break it.
By your analogy, if I come from a country where there are no seat belt laws and using my international driver's permit I drive a car without weaing a seatbelt, does not make it ok. When caught, I will be arrested and fined.
In your case it would be easier for you to leave by yourself, rather than risk being deported and getting a 10 year entry ban.
hair silver wallpaper bedroom
thirdworldman
03-09 10:55 PM
Nice renders Eilsoe and Grinch--both very dramatic. Here's mine--it feels unfinished but this is all I had time for.
http://www.inmod.com/casey/3dsubway_final.jpg
http://www.inmod.com/casey/3dsubway_final.jpg
more...
vamsi_poondla
02-13 11:02 PM
USCIS did not form any new rule to create divide and rule. If we are divided that is because we are thinking of ourselves as ultimate judges of all events and think that our opinion is right.
hot A Wall Of Silver Wallpaper
Openarms
02-06 02:12 PM
love your idea which could fly in congress.... no increase in Visa quota.... just remove country quota..demand and supply.. I do not think there is a need for $1000 fees for backlog reduction.. I believe we are already paid/paying for them in EAD renewals, I-485 applications with new fee structure.
send the details for conference.
I have a conference call set up for Sunday evening, for those who may be interested in putting some efforts, but are still not convinced enough, can join the conference, hear what I have to say, than you can decide if you want to go ahead or not...
PM me for conference details...
send the details for conference.
I have a conference call set up for Sunday evening, for those who may be interested in putting some efforts, but are still not convinced enough, can join the conference, hear what I have to say, than you can decide if you want to go ahead or not...
PM me for conference details...
more...
house Silver Blue 3-D Cubes Digital
Macaca
01-28 10:22 AM
The concept of cap is informally and unofficially considered in US universities. In any enginerring class 40+% students are Chinese, Indian and Korean; I am not considering second generation who are American citizens. With such numbers, whatever happens in China, India and Korea happens in a class : there are 10 different languages in a class, international students have previous exams, international students work together on take home, etc. The educational system breaks down completely.
On the other hand, Engineering schools will shut down without Chinese, Indian and Korean. So there are no options.
In the next stage, they graduate and get jobs when the GC quota breaks down.
On the other hand, Engineering schools will shut down without Chinese, Indian and Korean. So there are no options.
In the next stage, they graduate and get jobs when the GC quota breaks down.
tattoo black silver wallpaper. lack
gbarquero
09-11 04:38 PM
Once for all, let's get this thing over NOW!!!
LET'S GO TO DC NOW, OR WAIT FOREVER TO BE FREE!!!!!
LET'S GO TO DC NOW, OR WAIT FOREVER TO BE FREE!!!!!
more...
pictures black silver wallpaper. lack
sweet23guyin
01-16 05:10 PM
As a consultant, I go through similar experience every other year/project. With family growing, I can't digest myself in full time job and settling down in my own house!
Nice post though, with good sense of humor and timing; interesting subject for a documentary
Nice post though, with good sense of humor and timing; interesting subject for a documentary
dresses black silver wallpaper. lack
Jaime
09-12 05:19 PM
Talk to us! What is preventing you from attending??? Let's GO! Let's do this!!!!
more...
makeup Reaissance Silver Wallpaper
arkrish68
06-11 10:44 AM
I and my wife we both did send the email.
girlfriend Blue Silver Wallpaper.
yabadaba
08-15 04:14 PM
i am squishing up a baby bumble bee ..wont my mommy be so proud of me...i m squishing up a baby bumble bee...ewww its yucky
hairstyles Pokemon Soul Silver Wallpaper
bheemi
07-02 09:35 AM
YOU PEOPLE understand first what i kept in the reply. I did not blame IV for doing other efforts..I am talking about facts about USCIS..So dont make fool us or yourself as IV or any other organization will not be able to attack USCIS..Bcoz USCIS is monarch..
GCOP
07-11 01:26 PM
Thanks. Any input in this tough time is really appreciated. All I am trying to get is , any clue , any information to see the light at the end of this Long Dark Tunnel of EB-3.
The OFFICIAL answer to you question Is there any chance for similar movement for EB3 ??can only be available in the Oct Visa bulletin under EMPLOYMENT THIRD PREFERENCE VISA AVAILABILITY section....
The OFFICIAL answer to you question Is there any chance for similar movement for EB3 ??can only be available in the Oct Visa bulletin under EMPLOYMENT THIRD PREFERENCE VISA AVAILABILITY section....
vin13
02-12 07:40 AM
I think it is important to understand and read what is being said. The information was not claimed to be true or false. The message was conveyed based on the information given. Now, everyone is free to evaluate and give their opinion on the information. There is no need to go for a personal attack.
No comments:
Post a Comment