sunnymit
07-12 04:22 PM
understandably so.. but I am now current after a looooong time. EB3 Dec 2001 PD. I can finally file the AOS for my wife who has been on H4 for the last 2 yrs... excellent!
wallpaper Fight With Brock Lesnar At
PD_Dec2002
07-05 04:41 PM
nixstor, for all your efforts (and I admire them) here to promote people to join IV and contribute, check what other senior members are doing...they are driving new members (and potential contributors) away.
See http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6113. So what if the poster is using a substitute LC? Didn't logiclife quote today that unfortunately life is not fair?
Thanks,
Jayant
See http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6113. So what if the poster is using a substitute LC? Didn't logiclife quote today that unfortunately life is not fair?
Thanks,
Jayant
retrohatao
01-26 03:04 PM
I find FBI security clearnce has been one of the hot issues which is causing many lime me to wait even though our cases are curent. I lost the opportunity some time back, got hit by the retrogression, still waiting for the FBI clearnace. Appreciate if it can be added as one of the hot issues.
2011 rock lesnar wallpaper. Brock Lesnar F-5; Brock Lesnar F-5. Bennieboy
malaGCPahije
03-17 04:21 PM
What I am saying is spill over from ROW goes to EB2 first. It does not split to EB2 and EB3 evenly. So more people from EB2 gets visa granted and thus people who joined EB2 bandwagon from EB3 and had earlier PD, they get Visa quickly. Now generally this spillover does not go to EB3 from EB2 having high demand from EB2 and thus EB3 get stuck with conventional numbers with 7% country limit and thus EB3 numbers move slowly. But if that spillover happens for both EB3 and 2 equally than EB3 can also move little bit quickly which is not the case. Thus shortening the queue by switching over to EB2 does not give full advantage to remained lot of EB3.
The recent movement in EB2 have been contributed to the spillover from EB2 ROW. That raises a question over the spill over rules. The EB2 ROW spill over should have helped EB3 ROW. But EB3 ROW is not yet C, however EB2-I moved up. If the spillover happens at the same level, then EB3-I may have hope in the future when EB3-ROW becomes C. Is such an assumption right or wrong?
The recent movement in EB2 have been contributed to the spillover from EB2 ROW. That raises a question over the spill over rules. The EB2 ROW spill over should have helped EB3 ROW. But EB3 ROW is not yet C, however EB2-I moved up. If the spillover happens at the same level, then EB3-I may have hope in the future when EB3-ROW becomes C. Is such an assumption right or wrong?
more...

sodh
07-25 02:51 PM
http://www.google.com/answers/threadview?id=559556
If an applicant for adjustment wishes to take a new job in the same
or similar occupational classification at the job that was the basis
of his or her employment-based I-140 AND the I-485 has been pending
180 days or more, the new employer may be substituted into the
existing I-485 application without disrupting the application at all.
This is accomplished very easily - NO new petition and no new fees.
Step 1: The applicant notifies INS of the change in intent by letter.
Step 2: The Service should then make a request for a letter of
employment from the new employer.
Voila! Done deal."
http://www.ilw.com/articles/2001,0705-Latour.shtm
This is not new but only Lawyers and the employers who filed your GC knows what position and job duties on which they applied your GC.
If an applicant for adjustment wishes to take a new job in the same
or similar occupational classification at the job that was the basis
of his or her employment-based I-140 AND the I-485 has been pending
180 days or more, the new employer may be substituted into the
existing I-485 application without disrupting the application at all.
This is accomplished very easily - NO new petition and no new fees.
Step 1: The applicant notifies INS of the change in intent by letter.
Step 2: The Service should then make a request for a letter of
employment from the new employer.
Voila! Done deal."
http://www.ilw.com/articles/2001,0705-Latour.shtm
This is not new but only Lawyers and the employers who filed your GC knows what position and job duties on which they applied your GC.
thomachan72
11-11 03:59 PM
I am surprised that this thread is still active. Usually by this time somebody from the core group puts a statement and that usually closes the discussion. I am sure this will happen soon since atleast a few posters have been requesting asistance from Pappu regarding this issue. I am just waiting for that post to come...dont know when. Hey pappu why are you taking so long......why dont you post and tell all our friends who are currently so emotional about the reality of pursuing the legal option...
more...
GCard_Dream
12-28 11:54 AM
I had a situation last year when I was flying Thai airlines to Bangkok from Phoenix. Thai airlines allows 70 LB per luggage and 2 luggage per person. However, since there is no Thai flight from Phoenix to Bangkok, I had to fly United from Phoenix to Los Angeles. Here is the problem. Since I was flying international, I thought United would allow me to take 70 LB because that's what is allowed on Thai but they didn't let me do that. They said that it was a domestic flight from Phoenix to LA and would only allow 50 LB. They asked for another 1000 dollars to check in my luggage to my final destination, Bangkok. I, of course, didn't want to pay that kind of money so they checked my bag only up to LA and I had to pay about 150 bucks for the extra 20 LB weight. I then had to claim my luggage in LA and then re-check in with Thai and I didn't have to pay any extra money aside from all the hassle of check-out and check-in again.
Is this normal procedure when you are flying international? What's the use of Thai allowing 70 LB when you can't do that with your connecting flight or is it just United trying to squeeze some of my hard earned money? What's the best way to avoid this kind of situation again aside from only taking 50 LB? Is there any clear guideline on connecting flights?
Is this normal procedure when you are flying international? What's the use of Thai allowing 70 LB when you can't do that with your connecting flight or is it just United trying to squeeze some of my hard earned money? What's the best way to avoid this kind of situation again aside from only taking 50 LB? Is there any clear guideline on connecting flights?
2010 rock lesnar wallpaper. Brock Lesnar, For Ufc,; Brock Lesnar, For Ufc,
ca_immigrant
07-13 11:18 AM
This is simply the explanation as to why will EB2 India get a huge number and not so much for EB2 China (so when year end statistics come out, there would not be too much noise about why EB2 India got several thousands of visa numbers more than any other category).
Indication that EB2 India will get huge numbers...this is just explanation as to why:)
be ready next month my friend.
-:)
Indication that EB2 India will get huge numbers...this is just explanation as to why:)
be ready next month my friend.
-:)
more...
srkamath
07-20 05:34 PM
The data is organized by Govt Fiscal Year (Oct thru Sept) and by priority date not approval date. Thus anyone applying in Oct-Dec of 2005 will show up in the 2006 file.
You will notice that the PERM receipt date is always between Oct of previous year and Sept of next year. I also think that the pre-PERM data is a little suspect. I am the only GC applicant from my company and my PD is July 2004, but my case does not show up in the 2004 file. I guess during the transfer from DOL to BEC's my case got lost in translation though I got an approval in Feb 2007.
You are right about the gov fiscal being Oct - Sep.
Even if the numbers you stated are for fiscal and not calendar years, there is still an error.
To illustrate my point, there are 2766 India-Approved PERM cases of FY2005 i.e. with PDs between 3/29/2005 and 9/30/2005 in the 2006 data sheets.
Therefore total PERM cases for Fiscal 2005 ~ > 4116
Unfortunately, the 2007 data sheets do not have the "Received Date" field - i'm guessing that is not entirely accidental on part of the DOL.
You will notice that the PERM receipt date is always between Oct of previous year and Sept of next year. I also think that the pre-PERM data is a little suspect. I am the only GC applicant from my company and my PD is July 2004, but my case does not show up in the 2004 file. I guess during the transfer from DOL to BEC's my case got lost in translation though I got an approval in Feb 2007.
You are right about the gov fiscal being Oct - Sep.
Even if the numbers you stated are for fiscal and not calendar years, there is still an error.
To illustrate my point, there are 2766 India-Approved PERM cases of FY2005 i.e. with PDs between 3/29/2005 and 9/30/2005 in the 2006 data sheets.
Therefore total PERM cases for Fiscal 2005 ~ > 4116
Unfortunately, the 2007 data sheets do not have the "Received Date" field - i'm guessing that is not entirely accidental on part of the DOL.
hair Baby Brock Lesnar would have
Abhinaym
07-03 12:01 PM
I admit, it seems discriminatory to say you can't get your GC now because you're from this country or that country but these "high volume" countries have created the current back log through their sheer numbers and sometimes multiple applications, not the system. The system is fair to ALL and for some group to say that it isn't fair because all of that group isn't getting what they want is unjust to the rest of us. I knew I would be pounced upon when I submitted my original post and it only proves my point of personal agendas; sometimes I wonder what the "I" in "IV" really stands for? Don't be so arrogant as to believe that your higher education should give you more rights than others - that doesn't fly with me! I am frustrated with this forum because of this arrogance and I may not visit too much longer!
I do have one question for all of you who are in favor of eliminating the per country limit; do you support an eventual road to citizenship for the large group of people who dominate the "other side" of immigration? If you don't, some may think you hipocritical to want the rules changed for yourselves!
Ridiculous, nobody ever mentioned education here. Did any one here mention higher education at all?
You want to get ahead of me in the line just because where I was born even if we're equally qualified, and you're calling me arrogant???
Yes, our countries are 'high volume', how does it matter? Who are you blaming for what? Now what, you want to be commended and applauded for your countries' low population? :D LOL!
Why is it so unjust to wait your turn?
BS! IV has done so much for all immigrants and not just Indians. You should get your facts straight here. Besides this is a thread created for this purpose, there are plenty of threads which help you, if you ignore all of those and make your opinions on this you're being obnoxious. Also, the number of people in support of this petition is a tiny proportion of IV'ers. So stop stereotyping man, it is showing.
You say that we applicants are to blame for our countries' populations? I.e. we're responsible for circumstances that happened before our birth? Could you get any more ridiculous please?
I hope you begin to understand who is sounding arrogant here.
I do have one question for all of you who are in favor of eliminating the per country limit; do you support an eventual road to citizenship for the large group of people who dominate the "other side" of immigration? If you don't, some may think you hipocritical to want the rules changed for yourselves!
Ridiculous, nobody ever mentioned education here. Did any one here mention higher education at all?
You want to get ahead of me in the line just because where I was born even if we're equally qualified, and you're calling me arrogant???
Yes, our countries are 'high volume', how does it matter? Who are you blaming for what? Now what, you want to be commended and applauded for your countries' low population? :D LOL!
Why is it so unjust to wait your turn?
BS! IV has done so much for all immigrants and not just Indians. You should get your facts straight here. Besides this is a thread created for this purpose, there are plenty of threads which help you, if you ignore all of those and make your opinions on this you're being obnoxious. Also, the number of people in support of this petition is a tiny proportion of IV'ers. So stop stereotyping man, it is showing.
You say that we applicants are to blame for our countries' populations? I.e. we're responsible for circumstances that happened before our birth? Could you get any more ridiculous please?
I hope you begin to understand who is sounding arrogant here.
more...
varshadas
02-05 08:02 PM
I can accomodate one more at the most. Three people are enough. More than that is a crowd. Hemal and the one other person who can make it, please go through the slide put up under Resources-> Meet the lawmakers drive. We have to prepare before we meet the Congressmen.
Things to do before we meet the Congressmen:
1> Research on Congressmen on his community efforts.
2> Read the slides.
3> Have a meeting between us to discuss what and how we are going to present the material to him.
Hemal, please distribute the flyers to as many people as possible and in whatever locations you can. I will send you an updated copy soon.
Thanks,
Varsha
Things to do before we meet the Congressmen:
1> Research on Congressmen on his community efforts.
2> Read the slides.
3> Have a meeting between us to discuss what and how we are going to present the material to him.
Hemal, please distribute the flyers to as many people as possible and in whatever locations you can. I will send you an updated copy soon.
Thanks,
Varsha
hot Brock Lesnar Tattoos
PresidentO
02-03 05:07 PM
So naive of you to think that Senator-elect (Is she sworn in yet?) Gillibrand would be the person to do this. She is already labeled a flip flopper for courting hispanic groups.
AFAIK, The 8 year wait time she was referring to was not EB wait times. That was posted here on IV, discussed and proved that she was talking in general. Actions speak louder than talk. Talk is free, action is risk for politicians.
Good luck!
AFAIK, The 8 year wait time she was referring to was not EB wait times. That was posted here on IV, discussed and proved that she was talking in general. Actions speak louder than talk. Talk is free, action is risk for politicians.
Good luck!
more...
house for Brock+lesnar+ufc+100
gk_2000
06-10 04:20 PM
Done..
tattoo and Wallpapers.
varshadas
01-30 03:15 PM
Do we need images? Can't we just have text on a yellow paper with appropriate text highlighted? We want to emphasize on the text. Not sure what value add an image can have unless we have someone standing in a line outside a gc office with window and we could put something like .. another 5 years... The images has to be in sync with the text. I am not for putting a picture of the capitol hill so much. We have to emphasize on the problem. This is just my opinion.
Thanks,
Varsha
Thanks,
Varsha
more...
pictures Brock Lesnar Wwe: rock; rock lesnar wallpapers. Brock Lesnar and Johnnie

engineer
09-27 10:17 AM
This is great news for IV cause..IV can use this to its advantage to prove the EU will get immigrants easily and US will face pressure in getting highly skilled immigrants.
We know it very well that most of the students go to EU, Australia etc due to delays in F1 visas and less prospects of getting green card..
We know it very well that most of the students go to EU, Australia etc due to delays in F1 visas and less prospects of getting green card..
dresses rock lesnar wallpaper

ras
07-12 11:38 AM
am still unclear. Does it mean those who have PD prior to Jun 06 will get their GC? I cant believe it.
At the personal end, I have my GC filed with Dec 06 PD. However, I have a previous I140 approved with Sept 05. I was thinking about porting the priority date. If I port it now will I get my GC based on the previous priority date?
Ofcourse I dont intend to port it at this point of time because am planning to get married in another 3-4months. so can you guys let me know what would be the best approach. Is it porting the previous priority date now or wait till getting married and then port it? In such case will the spouse be eligible to file for 485 when it is current. am confused.
At the personal end, I have my GC filed with Dec 06 PD. However, I have a previous I140 approved with Sept 05. I was thinking about porting the priority date. If I port it now will I get my GC based on the previous priority date?
Ofcourse I dont intend to port it at this point of time because am planning to get married in another 3-4months. so can you guys let me know what would be the best approach. Is it porting the previous priority date now or wait till getting married and then port it? In such case will the spouse be eligible to file for 485 when it is current. am confused.
more...
makeup Brock-Lesnar-Terminator-Widescreen-Wallpaper
sameer2730
03-12 11:19 AM
At least the money is put to some use and results are tangible, how about the results in here?
Refer to my posts.
IV core needs to explain!
What is tangible. If I take $20 from you to buy a movie ticket and fetch it from you and simply buy it for you is that tangible. The same is true with lawyers taking $700 and getting an EAD. You could do it yourself but assume its safer to do it via someone in whose self interest it is if your case has problems.
Refer to my posts.
IV core needs to explain!
What is tangible. If I take $20 from you to buy a movie ticket and fetch it from you and simply buy it for you is that tangible. The same is true with lawyers taking $700 and getting an EAD. You could do it yourself but assume its safer to do it via someone in whose self interest it is if your case has problems.
girlfriend Brock Lesnar,
arsh007
01-30 02:45 PM
Hi,
I know a good desi firm. The firm takes just $2/hr for the operational expense. If you need more info please send a private message.
Thanks
I have looking out for companies to sponsor my wife's H1 (she is currently on H4) here in St Louis, MO. One local company (less than 25 employees) is ready to sponsor my wife's H1 provided the following conditions are met:
1. Pay H1 costs (including petition and attorney fees)
2. Pay payroll taxes for my wife from Oct 1, 2007 if she manages to get an H1 but is not able to begin working on a project.
3. Refund of H1 costs after completing 6 months on project.
I was ready for all conditions except 'paying payroll taxes when not on project'. That would mean paying around $700-$800 each month or more...Its surprising how desi companies can impose such conditions....
I am still contemplating whether to go ahead with this company or tell him "GO to HELL".......
I know a good desi firm. The firm takes just $2/hr for the operational expense. If you need more info please send a private message.
Thanks
I have looking out for companies to sponsor my wife's H1 (she is currently on H4) here in St Louis, MO. One local company (less than 25 employees) is ready to sponsor my wife's H1 provided the following conditions are met:
1. Pay H1 costs (including petition and attorney fees)
2. Pay payroll taxes for my wife from Oct 1, 2007 if she manages to get an H1 but is not able to begin working on a project.
3. Refund of H1 costs after completing 6 months on project.
I was ready for all conditions except 'paying payroll taxes when not on project'. That would mean paying around $700-$800 each month or more...Its surprising how desi companies can impose such conditions....
I am still contemplating whether to go ahead with this company or tell him "GO to HELL".......
hairstyles rock lesnar event georges
pitha
06-30 10:05 PM
I think fedex does some same day delivery service from some cities, I called they had that service from my city, you might have to give the package very early like 4 or 5 am on monday, call 1800-go-fedex for details
i don't think they accept anything on sunday to deliver on Monday. You can call fedex cust rep and find more.
i don't think they accept anything on sunday to deliver on Monday. You can call fedex cust rep and find more.
mpadapa
07-01 04:31 PM
Online petition is a great idea. But what will it accomplish?? Ultimately all those questions have to addressed in the form of a bill and that needs to be passed in the Congress. Is it a coincidence, we already have a bill HR5921 addressing those questions raised by OP All we need to do is channel our energy to make this bill along with the other Rep. Lofgren bills a success.
IV is already raising all those questions mentioned in the petition with the lawmakers. So what is new in this petition?
IV is already raising all those questions mentioned in the petition with the lawmakers. So what is new in this petition?
kalakotim
07-18 10:03 AM
Guys,
We all should be ok.One of my friends called USCIS several times and everytime he has been told that all the applications filed on July 2nd and after were put on HOLD. I wouldn't worry abt Greg's comments.
We all should be ok.One of my friends called USCIS several times and everytime he has been told that all the applications filed on July 2nd and after were put on HOLD. I wouldn't worry abt Greg's comments.
No comments:
Post a Comment