Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

rip quotes for family

images quotes about family funny. rip quotes for family. family quotes wallpaper.
  • family quotes wallpaper.



  • kcforgc
    01-17 12:00 PM
    Please count me in.





    wallpaper family quotes wallpaper. rip quotes for family. love and family quotes.
  • love and family quotes.



  • mariner5555
    05-23 02:02 PM
    I agree too with the original post by pointlesswait !! ..digital signature is good ..or if there is a site which allows people to show their support (I guess there are sites like these) .. also, in the document we should include these points (small and precise document) ..
    - why legals are suffering
    - advantages that legal immigration brings to US
    - the effect of few senior professionals leaving the country etc .
    ..for e.g. ..if a senior programmer or lead gets frustrated and goes back then all this happens ..he / she takes the job away with him ..and in turn trains 10 other people (so more jobs go away). also along with a skilled person - all the investment and taxes are lost ..(for eg ..house + prop tax + living expenses etc etc) .. and the fact that US is turning older (i.e average age ..) etc etc
    and a related point ..each IV member should try to contact 5 other immigrants and tell them about IV ..and they in turn should atleast show some sort of support





    rip quotes for family. JOHNNY DEPP QUOTES ON FAMILY
  • JOHNNY DEPP QUOTES ON FAMILY



  • BECsufferer
    08-14 09:06 AM
    Yes, that is right, I said �plight of EB2-India�.

    "... and if not, India is a great country and provides enough opportunities for any skillset !!


    I wish more people shared this thought and even better did this rather than just say to vent. And the GC line would have been smaller.

    Lets not waste time blaming others rather work on upligting yourself and if you think you are capable help others too. If this was your once-in-month harmone reaction, please pardon my preachings. But than this is the only country where you can attain goals and dreams that are un-imaginable anywhere else. So if you have been categorized in EB3 think about how to migrate to EB2 and same for EB2 to EB1 or into some other category ( family etc.) that can help you attain your goal ( assuming GC is the goal at this forum, presently).

    And I like to remind myself, if you comment on others be ready to be sermoned. Hope you all will be kind. Peace be with you.:)





    2011 love and family quotes. rip quotes for family. bible quotes on family.
  • bible quotes on family.



  • kishore0302
    09-17 10:51 AM
    Did they start yet ?. Already 30 min over..in this session...



    more...


    rip quotes for family. love and family quotes. family
  • love and family quotes. family



  • Vikul
    07-19 05:52 PM
    Date Delivered To USCIS: July 2nd 2007
    Time Delivered To USCIS: 9.00 am
    Service Center: NSC
    Rejected: Dont Know





    rip quotes for family. r.i.p quotes for a friend
  • r.i.p quotes for a friend



  • sweet_jungle
    12-12 12:44 AM
    hi october2001,
    Did you use PO box as address on I-485? I had heard USCIS does not accept PO box as address in I-485.

    actually what happen The NBC sent my I-797 Welcome notice to my lawyer and one to me but because I was not on the lease I didn't have my name written on the mail box, so the mail man returned the notice to the sender (NBC) after that the NBC when they got back the welcome notice they re-opened the case so after that I got a new message saying the last letter we sent has been returned it is very important that we have the right address blah blah blah
    and then my lawyer called and made sure they have my right address since I use a PO BOX for mailing purposes not my physical address
    and then I got an online message saying we mailed the document to the address we have in our file or our system something like this
    and after some day I got the Document they were talking about sent to my PO BOX: it is not GC but the Welcome notice that failed to get to me in the first place
    so Document in my case is the Welcome notice
    I really can not believe my eyes until I will see my GC in my hand
    Hope the best to all of you thank you



    more...


    rip quotes for family. tattoo family quotes for
  • tattoo family quotes for



  • mgos
    07-15 07:33 PM
    Just called CNN an complained about Lou Dobbs programming and his singling out of Indian H1B immigrants. Got the number from www.michaelmoore.com.
    If enuf of us call, CNN might be forced to do better factual reporting.





    2010 JOHNNY DEPP QUOTES ON FAMILY rip quotes for family. quotes about family funny.
  • quotes about family funny.



  • vsrinir
    09-17 01:19 PM
    OUR BILL H.R.5882 HAS GOT TO BE APPROVED BY BOTH CONGRESS (HOUSE AND SENATE) BEFORE SEPTEMBER 26TH, 2008 ie., COMING FRIDAY.


    THERE WILL BE NO CONGRESS AFTER SEPTEMBER 26TH.



    more...


    rip quotes for family. quotes about family photos.
  • quotes about family photos.



  • Buran
    02-08 11:37 AM
    Guys!

    When you post about ability to pay RFE please specify your company size and how old your company is.

    My employer has 2000 employees and was established very long time ago, right now they have financial difficulties and are loosing money. They pay much more then a prevailing wage. Although they are loosing money now, they\'ve been around for almost 100 years. Is the ability to pay will be an issue with USCIS?

    I think maybe I should invoke AC21, to avoid ability to pay RFE?





    hair bible quotes on family. rip quotes for family. r.i.p quotes for a
  • r.i.p quotes for a



  • 485Mbe4001
    07-20 11:28 AM
    There is a R2i or return to india forum on msn groups. they have a finance thread that discusses the finanacial aspects of returning to india and other finance related issues. You will find all your answers there.

    guys - i want to start a new forum on 401K ..

    want to discuss what happens to people who have 401k contribution and want to go back to india

    do we have to withdraw the 401K when we leave or can we withdraw it at a later date..

    can some one start a new thread since i cannot figure out how.. thank you



    more...


    rip quotes for family. r.i.p quotes for a
  • r.i.p quotes for a



  • baladev
    07-15 03:41 AM
    Me and my couple of other friends singed just now. But my question, is this petition enough to fire this guy or atleast anyaction wub be taken againt this guy by CNN......i doubt





    hot love and family quotes. family rip quotes for family. bible quotes on family.
  • bible quotes on family.



  • desi3933
    08-19 03:31 PM
    Congratulations on your Citizenship desi3933!!
    Whom you gonna vote? Obama or McCain? I think thats the
    only difference between GC and Citizenship. Ofocurse if you do
    something bad you will goto jail and no deportation :D

    So you gonna start some company? I could give you some tips :D

    Good luck.

    >> Congratulations on your Citizenship desi3933!!
    Thanks Babu.

    >> Whom you gonna vote? Obama or McCain?
    Not going to tell you that.

    >> I think that's the only difference between GC and Citizenship.
    Incorrect. There are LOT of differences.
    1. Visa free travel to many countries
    2. No need to maintain GC status, even if I spend >1 year out of US
    3. Can work on jobs that require Security Clearance
    4. Can sponsor GC for Parents/Siblings
    5. Be part of School PTA

    >> So you gonna start some company? I could give you some tips
    Thanks for your offer, but it is little late. :D I already have a company. Just because I never mentioned it (Like you did), you assumed that I don't have a company. Tip - Never assume anything. In case of doubt, please ask first.

    Have a good day!



    more...


    house r.i.p quotes for a friend. you best friend quotes rip quotes for family. bible quotes on family.
  • bible quotes on family.



  • zCool
    02-27 02:14 PM
    labor sub is being cancelled.. Don't get into it.. you will loose money and gain nothing..





    tattoo r.i.p quotes for a friend rip quotes for family. short quotes about family. buy
  • short quotes about family. buy



  • somegchuh
    07-21 12:02 PM
    I think canadian IT jobs will accept US IT experience. However, getting a job there is harder because the industry is small but then again you don't have to be in IT. You are free to start a business there. I know ppl who have come from India to canada and have started insurance business etc. Like moving to any other place, its going to be a fresh-start if you choose to go to canada/Aus/India/etc.

    One of my friends who is in Canada for a few years now tells me that the Canadian companies do recognize US experience. Another friend recently finished his MBA from the US ( after he went through the whole MS, job at a top company, GC process where labor got rejected after 4 years nonsense). He moved to Canada with a job offer, so it is much easier for him. Just don't go there and think you will find something. Make sure you have a job offer and only then go there.



    more...


    pictures tattoo family quotes for rip quotes for family. r.i.p quotes
  • r.i.p quotes



  • HopeSprings
    07-16 01:24 PM
    Guests and members,

    Please take the time to sign this petition so that it can be delivered to CNN as soon as possible.
    Signed with a stinking message.





    dresses bible quotes on family. rip quotes for family. family quotes. family quotes
  • family quotes. family quotes



  • akred
    10-11 11:03 PM
    Nice link. When I looked at list of banks I realised that the 10% is about domestic deposits. How am I eligible for this? How can deposit and get the money back over time?

    You open a resident account in a bank and file an Indian tax return for the earnings. If you need money outside India, you can remit $200,000 per person every year (i.e. $400,000 for a couple), which is a large enough limit for most circumstances.

    http://www.rbi.org.in/SCRIPTs/BS_PressReleaseDisplay.aspx?prid=17068



    more...


    makeup quotes about family photos. rip quotes for family. r.i.p quotes for a friend. you best friend quotes
  • r.i.p quotes for a friend. you best friend quotes



  • sameet
    04-09 04:44 PM
    Sameet,

    I know it is a weird question. But I'd still go ahead and ask it.

    What documents that USCIS expects for a scenario like this?

    My situation: My wife still hasn't weaned off nursing completely.
    My child is 1 year 3 months old. My wife got an RFE for TB test.
    Plus she is in India currently.

    Would sending the birth certificate of child be enough to prove the existence of 1 yr 3 month old child? OR would USCIS requires doctors's input also? OR do they require anything else to prove baby is still being nursed.?

    Thansk for your response,
    GCisaDawg

    The Pediatrician told us that she should not take the vaccince based on the manufacturer's literature. They gave us a letter to that effect and the Civil Curgeon then applied for a blanket waiver.





    girlfriend short quotes about family. buy rip quotes for family. short quotes about family.
  • short quotes about family.



  • immi_twinges
    07-14 06:17 PM
    We should fight this pig... who spreads false news for ratings.
    Americans always talk about how some middle east countries spread Hate to its citizens.
    What is going on here?
    What is his news all about?
    He is developing hate and racism in Americans by quoting false information on Legal immigration.
    At work place people ask me if i was overstaying...I am sick and tired of explaining everybody.

    Fight the xenophobic pig.

    FIGHT THE PIG:mad:





    hairstyles r.i.p quotes for a rip quotes for family. short quotes about family
  • short quotes about family



  • arupkumarsaha
    02-01 12:58 PM
    Wondering why USA citizens does not learn ERP/CRM applications when there is such high demand in these fields . Any thoughts ? May be they are pure lazy ? May be they think that if they are kind enough to study BS/MS that automatically entitles them to such jobs and they need not to put up any extra mental effort to learn some functional stuff .





    fasterthanlight�
    06-09 03:56 PM
    the chavPod!

    Haha that's sick!





    vbkris77
    03-11 02:32 PM
    Couple of points I disagree,

    1. If we assume them as I485 apps, we also need to take Family numbers into account. So EB2 LCs can only be around 23000.
    2. In 2007, Perm wasn't as hopeless as it is now. So people were getting LCs in less than 3 months.

    So adding all these, here is my break up

    Year LC# EB2 LC Visa #
    2004 12000 5000 11250
    2005 7000 2000 4500
    2006 18000 8000 18000
    2007-Pre 10000 8000 18000
    2007-Post 15000 9000 20250
    2008 1500 1000 2250

    With this, if EB2 I is as lucky as last year. We should see PD of 2006 when we goto next year.

    Again it is just a guess..



    No comments:

    Post a Comment