Search This Blog

Monday, June 20, 2011

filipino sun tattoo

images filipino sun tattoo designs filipino sun tattoo. sexy philippine sun tattoo
  • sexy philippine sun tattoo



  • saggi13
    01-22 08:15 PM
    Texcan,
    Thanks for reading a long vent. Trust me, what happened to me in 9 months could happen to people in matter of moments.

    So, I still consider myself lucky. Please pray for all those who arent lucky enough.

    Thanks





    wallpaper sexy philippine sun tattoo filipino sun tattoo. and a sun tattoo pays homage
  • and a sun tattoo pays homage



  • venky321
    08-22 09:36 AM
    Seriously, why are you giving OP such a hard time? She only came here looking for help.
    I am not sure if she is illegal or not, but atleast you could have told her that politely instead of taunting her with it.

    OP, just so you know, the majority of the posters here have to endure long long waits for their US green cards, greater than 10 years sometimes. Because of that they tend to become hyper sensitive when it comes to immigration matters, especially when they think someone is stepping out of line and trying to manipulate the system. Dont mean to imply at all , thats what you are doing.

    Your case is too complicated and I haven't come across such a scenario; I'd suggest talking to an attorney; while it might be expensive, some attorneys might be willing to talk to you free for a few minutes, for a basic consultation. Atleast you may find out if you are legal or not.





    filipino sun tattoo. RJ#39;z FILIPINO SUN TATTOO
  • RJ#39;z FILIPINO SUN TATTOO



  • nixstor
    10-15 05:13 PM
    So if I need a copy of my LCA/I-140, and I file a FOIA request, does that go in a different queue ?

    You need your LCA you file FOIA with Department of Labor. NOT USCIS

    There are many threads that discuss how to file FOIA to get LCA/Job Description on your permanent labor certification. Please search the forums. Lets NOT digress from the main topic here.

    You need your original I-140 application filed on your behalf. File form G-884 with USCIS.





    2011 and a sun tattoo pays homage filipino sun tattoo. filipino sun tattoo designs
  • filipino sun tattoo designs



  • keshtwo
    08-15 05:22 PM
    Well, I mean no offense to anybody but why is EB3 ROW so far back while EB2 India and China are as per June bulletin or better?
    I thought for India the approved cases were 5 times the country quota for 2007? Good for those guys that were approved but I still don't get it why ROW is 2002!

    yeah pretty weird. What does that mean to spillover in next June on wards? I hope its not a negative, too soon to tell though.



    more...


    filipino sun tattoo. filipino sun tattoo.
  • filipino sun tattoo.



  • prakashv44
    09-21 02:51 PM
    I am with you





    filipino sun tattoo. filipino tatoo
  • filipino tatoo



  • crazyghoda
    01-30 03:52 PM
    Whew! Thanks for the clarification (and the knowledge... I can help someone else out now)

    So now I just need to wait and see what exactly is asked in the RFE. Cant they send the damned thing by Fedex and bill me for it. Waiting for regular mail is painful. Here goes another weekend (sigh)

    No you are not. Like I said out of status UNTIL date of I-485 application is most important.



    more...


    filipino sun tattoo. filipino sun tattoo. filipino
  • filipino sun tattoo. filipino



  • anilsal
    12-11 03:00 PM
    In my opinion, USCIS created this rule to disallow new applications such that they can deal with the countless backlogged apps for labor.

    If the change of rule does not need congress action, then why not explore this option of allowing filing I485 during retrogression?





    2010 RJ#39;z FILIPINO SUN TATTOO filipino sun tattoo. filipino sun tattoo designs
  • filipino sun tattoo designs



  • willgetgc2005
    02-15 08:05 PM
    Retrohatao,

    You are right. This seems more like a luck factor. If Your stars are good, name check is cleared. Else it just stays stuck. It is ridiculous, they should check a persons background at the time of issuing a visa to come into the USA. Not when he/she has been in the US for several years. IV should raise this issue. This is even more farcical than retrogression. At least in case of retrogression they publish cut off dates. Well, in the case of name check you just don�t know where u stand.



    more...


    filipino sun tattoo. filipino sun tattoo.
  • filipino sun tattoo.



  • sagar_nyc
    06-10 02:07 PM
    This is correct. EAD is based on pending 485 in most of our case. that's it.

    what the heck r u talking. i just renewed my EAD myself, no employment letter, no pay slip, no crap. Don't blabber if you dont know the details.





    hair filipino sun tattoo designs filipino sun tattoo. Filipino Sun Tattoo Pictures
  • Filipino Sun Tattoo Pictures



  • ramus
    07-02 05:09 PM
    Please Contribute funds to Immigration Voice (http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=44).

    Guys we need to start new fund drive to help core members with fund for advocacy efforts. I know every active member is working hard right now on at least one action item. Lets contribute and help IV with fund.


    Lets start with target of $5000 by 10 p.m.

    Lets see if we meet it.. We have more 2000 members online right now.

    Thanks in advance for all you can do..

    Immigration Voice encourages all members to help AILF/AILA's potential lawsuit by joining them as plaintiffs and contribute funds to Immigration Voice (http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=44). We will actively help AILF or other organizations in this lawsuit to force USCIS/DOS to compensate for :

    1. Financial and other damages caused due to manipulation of Visa bulletins out of order.
    2. Violation of federal regulations and precedents.

    A victory in such a potential lawsuit could in effect may either force USCIS to accept the 485 petitions in July and accept the ones it may deny/return in July.

    The outcome of lawsuit cannot be guaranteed but USCIS and DOS are certainly facing a tough fight from us as well as from AILA and like minded organizations.

    Please contribute funds as Immigration Voice would need funds to finance an expensive lawsuit against USCIS/DOS should it decide to actively participate in a class action lawsuit.

    Update: Thank you everyone who has contributed since July 2 when we announced the drive. Our total contributions from paypal and google are around $2,500 till now (despite having 15 k members). As you can understand this is hardly of any significance for even a small legal effort. A big lawsuit is out of question. Thus IV core will use it for IV activities to further pursue its advocacy efforts. IV encourages its members being a plaintiffs with AILF if they so desire. If you are an IV member and also a plaintiff, you can let us know for any guidance we can provide. IV will be coming up with more direction to its members soon. We will have some plan for everyone and will need participation from everyone. Please stay tuned.



    more...


    filipino sun tattoo. side the Philippine Sun.
  • side the Philippine Sun.



  • gsc999
    04-23 01:17 AM
    I was the first person in the QnA - disappointed at the intent of this meeting - they really care about illegal immigration - not once legal immigrants were discussed. It was a farce and IV was just used as an organization to show support to him - very disappointed.:mad:
    ---
    Say What????

    I agree with Sanju, Janak and Arun. Many other IV members I met had negative feedback about your question. Irrelevant to our cause.

    Btw, I was the guy wearing IV T-shirt.





    hot filipino sun tattoo. filipino sun tattoo. Philippines flag tattoo.
  • Philippines flag tattoo.



  • alex99
    04-11 10:26 AM
    bump...



    more...


    house filipino sun tattoo. filipino sun tattoo. TATAK TUSOK FILIPINO,TATTOO
  • TATAK TUSOK FILIPINO,TATTOO



  • diptam
    09-28 10:09 AM
    We have given some our most energetic and productive years of life in this country. We paid taxes,we spent money here,we got set with the way of life and peoples here.

    There is no question of running away. We got the skills,qualifications , attitude - we can settle anywhere we want - That's not an issue. Ther issue is that we should not run away from Problems. Otherwise where ever we go - we will have to moveout from there too in couple of years - who knows !!

    At the end of the day, its comes to ones preferences.

    The way i look at, after spending so many years in states, its just hard to pack and move. Over the period of time, we make friends, we have familes and above all we invest the best years of our lives.

    Pros and cons will be everywhere.
    India no doubt has changed a lot. One can debate about the pros and cons the whole day. I dont think money is a problem in india any more. The economy is growing like anything and will keep on growing. No doubt about it.

    I am sure folks who have spent 7-8 years in this country and are still trying to settle down, will love every oppurtunity to settle down here. Because this country is like our home now. We have given it everything. We have made sincere efforts in helping the American economy grow.

    Even if we move to other countries, there is no gurantee we will be treated good. We have to start from scratch, make friends, earn peoples respect and trust.

    Sometimes i feel sad when people talk about leaving the country, to whom they have given everything.

    I will like to ask everyone one question.
    Why not give one good shot at trying to fix the broken Employement-Based green card system? What are we all scared off? We never did anything wrong, so why do we need to leave the country?

    Folks think about it.

    I am sorry if i offended anyone, but this is what i feel.

    I believe in fixing things then running away from them. Thats my take.

    GO IV GO
    TOGETHER WE CAN





    tattoo filipino tatoo filipino sun tattoo. Flag Tattoos Designs adidas
  • Flag Tattoos Designs adidas



  • sapota
    08-15 05:21 PM
    wonder what that means for India-China EB2 in the October Bulletin. Will the retrogression be back to Jan 07 dates?:confused:

    Doubt that it will go back from here. There will be new visa numbers available in Oct 07. So it should only move forward IMO.



    more...


    pictures filipino sun tattoo. filipino filipino sun tattoo. filipino sun tattoo.
  • filipino sun tattoo.



  • spicy_guy
    08-11 11:56 AM
    Guys,

    All EB3 Is are coming forward. Thats a good thing.

    But do we have:
    - A leader to lead this effort
    - Agenda to follow
    - Specific Goals
    - Action Items
    - Immediate Goals

    Without these we are not going anywhere. But just wasting our time on top of our already surmounting frustration.





    dresses Philippines flag tattoo. filipino sun tattoo. Filipino Tattoo Artist
  • Filipino Tattoo Artist



  • dummgelauft
    08-21 11:33 AM
    Uscis has done nothing wrong.

    This person who posted the new thread seems to have come in to the country without even a passport. How is that legal?

    How in the world can we expect Uscis to overlook all that? Don't criticize uscis for doing their job right (for once) :)

    Canadians DO NOT need a passport, even now, to enter US for PLEASURE (visiting friends, vacation etc.).
    HOWEVER, they do need visa to (which means a passport) to (1) Study (2) Work (3) Start a business etc in US.
    If this person was a Canadian, and had a US citizen fiancee, it should have been a simple case of gettng a K1 fiancee visa and coming to US. Getting any kind of US visa is really very simple and quick for a Canadian citizen



    more...


    makeup filipino sun tattoo. filipino sun tattoo. filipino sun tattoo.
  • filipino sun tattoo.



  • asia2america
    01-19 09:40 PM
    Hi! I am planning to apply EAD on my own as I could no longer afford to pay my expensive lawyer, but there I am not sure how to answer question 13 in the form which says, "Have you ever before applied for employment authorization from USCIS? Since I was and still am on H1, should I answer yes? Please help. Thanks.





    girlfriend Flag Tattoos Designs adidas filipino sun tattoo. filipino sun tattoo designs
  • filipino sun tattoo designs



  • Madhuri
    01-30 01:28 PM
    after going through Logiclife's posts, I remembered all the horror stories I see happening aroung me since past 6 years, I also had arole in one of them.

    Just thought a low-budget film about 'H-Horror' will be a good idea to expose these desi companies.





    hairstyles side the Philippine Sun. filipino sun tattoo. Koi Filipino Sun tattoo - Rate
  • Koi Filipino Sun tattoo - Rate



  • yetanotherguyinline
    05-15 03:00 PM
    If you are considering MBA please do these things before you decide.

    1. Be absolutely sure why you want a MBA (have a specific reason like I want to move into ABC career or I want to do XYA in X years). Research the programs available and pick a program that suits your goals.

    2. Talk to spectrum of people who have either achieved or on a patch to achieving ABC or XYZ you have identified in the above step. Find out how MBA helped them achieve their goals. Talk to people who have just finished MBA or in class right now along with people who have done MBA 10 years ago.

    MBA is not just a degree, its much more than that. Depending on the program you get into, the brand and the networks can add far more value than what just a degree could have.

    Disclaimer: I am enrolled in MBA program at Haas (University of California, Berkeley). So my views might be biased.





    BlueSunD
    02-27 09:47 PM
    Thanks, a great place for tutorials on maya is http://www.learning-maya.com





    tinamatthew
    07-23 12:14 AM
    I came to US through CompanyA on L1A Visa 4 months back. My L1A Visa is valid till Mar-09. I had applied for the H1B Visa when I was in India. I got the H1B Visa and now has a valid petition effective Oct-07.
    I would like to know the following.
    Can I join the Company B from Company A without going back to India after Oct-07?Shouldn't be a problem, but I need some clarifying

    Do you have an i-94 for the H1B visa? Do you have 2 visas in your passport - L1 and H1? Or so you have an a receipt issued by the USCIS for the H1B

    Please clarify



    No comments:

    Post a Comment