Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

i miss you baby poems

images i miss you baby poems i miss you baby poems. 2011 i love you poems for your
  • 2011 i love you poems for your



  • gcnirvana
    07-07 09:00 PM
    Yes, the video was submitted by mbawa2574 before. I also felt better after watching the news on a national TV. I think finally our problems are getting some attention. With the San Jose rally, Flower campaign and hopefully rallies in other cities (which should happen sooner before this issue dies down), we have a very good chance of getting a positive outcome.

    It was for about 2 minutes. The first time this issue got TV coverage I guess.

    Anyone captured it on video?





    wallpaper 2011 i love you poems for your i miss you baby poems. i miss you baby poems.
  • i miss you baby poems.



  • gimme Green!!
    05-25 03:31 PM
    Canada is a good option if you have a job lined up.
    The only drawback is the lack of opportunities as the US.
    It is certainly safer, health care is free (due to higher taxes).





    i miss you baby poems. i miss you baby poems. i miss
  • i miss you baby poems. i miss



  • Brightsider
    08-30 11:47 AM
    Hi Dinesh, in your quote above were you intending to say that most state colleges WILL NOT accept applications if you do not have GC/citizenship? So to attend a state college you NEED TO BE a GC holder/citizen? If that is the case how come lot of international students come here and attend state colleges for MS/Phds and get assistanships/fee waivers?

    I will leave Dinesh to answer what he meant, but let me address the second part of your post.

    Tuition waivers and financial assistance is hard to come by, if the applicant is an international student. It is not impossible, but quite difficult, at the undergraduate level.


    However, at the post-graduate and doctoral levels, the scene is completely different. International students have ample opportunities for getting assistance and waivers. At the PhD level, I guess it is nearly universal.

    The point is that at undergraduate level, it is very very difficult for financial assistance. On-campus jobs are one way in which students try to ameliorate the burden.
    More than lack of financial assistance is the issue of paying out-of-state tuition, which is about three to four times the cost of in-state tuition.
    Hence, AOS applicants can get enormous relief in some states. Maybe, it is there in all states....I dont know and I wouldnt try to guess.





    2011 i miss you baby poems. i miss you baby poems. i miss you baby poems. i miss
  • i miss you baby poems. i miss



  • jasguild
    07-17 12:11 PM
    If USCIS wastes about 10K-20K visa numbers every year, then they are wasting about 10% every year. This 10% is consistent with the amount FBI name-check backlogs.

    I am not sure either way but one thing to keep in mind. The FBI estimate is based on 10% of ALL petitions including family petitions. If you would isolate just the EB petitions, the percentage that the FBI flags is much less than 10%

    But again I am just repeating what I read. So you could be right.

    jasquil



    more...


    i miss you baby poems. i love u quotes. i love you
  • i love u quotes. i love you



  • gc_lover
    07-27 01:23 PM
    And how are you sure that the second application will be correct and not have any errors that the first one had? :D

    In that case, we can have third application ready!





    i miss you baby poems. images i miss you baby poems.
  • images i miss you baby poems.



  • mbartosik
    01-27 01:23 PM
    To he who handed over $7K.....

    If you have good documentation of this... then there are some fees that employers are not allowed to pass on to employee (either in part or in whole).

    These include things like H1B processing fees.
    They might include labor certification fees (required for GC).

    Now unless the 50% specifically identifies which fees, I would take it to mean 50% of all. If your were charged for 50% of something that it is illegal to charge for then Department of Labor may pursue both on your behalf and in the public interest. By pursue, I mean get your money back (or some of it) and fine or worse to employer.

    So find out what documents you have and where your local dept of labor is, and go and pay the friendly staff a visit.

    I know someone that was done out of a few thousand in unpaid overtime. They got his money back for him, even though he only went to them years after, but he had pay slips showing hours worked and money paid. They handled it all for him.



    more...


    i miss you baby poems. 2010 I Miss You Baby Poems. i
  • 2010 I Miss You Baby Poems. i



  • Soul
    02-16 07:41 PM
    Haha yeh it was Eilsoe, but thats what makes a good battle...tension!

    I suppose this way we're both happy? :beam:

    - Soul :goatee:





    2010 i miss you baby poems. i miss i miss you baby poems. i miss you baby poems
  • i miss you baby poems



  • ssnd03
    02-28 11:27 AM
    It says otherwise approvable but for name check. Does that mean Visa numbers are already allotted for these 47K cases hence they wont eat up the visa numbers?

    Visa number is allocated when the case is finally adjudicated. Hence, they will certainly eat up visa numbers. Maybe for EB 10 - 15 K and rest for FB. Just a guess.



    more...


    i miss you baby poems. 2010 love you baby poems i
  • 2010 love you baby poems i



  • ddeka
    05-30 09:21 AM
    Sorry if this is a stupid question, I am a new member

    My PD is 02/01/2005, my labour cert got approved in 03/01/2006,

    I applied EB3 I40 on 05/18/2007 and got approved on 05/23/2007

    Considering the scenario is my I140 invalid?

    Since your I140 filed after 15th of May 2007, you have to re apply through the new point system.





    hair i miss you baby poems. i miss i miss you baby poems. i miss you baby poems.
  • i miss you baby poems.



  • H4_losing_hope
    02-17 07:11 PM
    Will send the IV copy pretty soon.

    Your part is appreciated :)



    more...


    i miss you baby poems. i miss you baby poems.
  • i miss you baby poems.



  • kode
    02-10 02:17 PM
    i'm starting to believe that you're right ...





    hot i love u quotes. i love you i miss you baby poems. hot i miss you baby poems. i
  • hot i miss you baby poems. i



  • Jaime
    09-05 05:21 PM
    We can do this together guys!!!



    more...


    house images i miss you mom poems. i miss you baby poems. i miss you baby poems. i miss
  • i miss you baby poems. i miss



  • dealsnet
    05-15 09:20 PM
    Bhai, Please read his previous post. He admit the thing. No need of a witness. He himself wrote in IV.
    misdemeanor charge and green card

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I may be charged with Misdemenor Class A for Domestic Battery around 15th of Nov/1st week of december(Court Dates).
    Am I screwed for green card? I applied for 485 in July, got EAD.

    Will there be a Deportation process involved? I am prepared for the Worst hpoing for the Best...

    Guys, need your advise....
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    The Charge sheet is on Class A Misdem..

    This is my first offense.. I have not had any offence at all...

    Will being on Probation cause a issue. I spoke to my Immigration lawyer.. he said I will be called for a Interview...
    He asked me to tell the Criminal Lawyer to try to get supervision. but he said not to plead guilty...

    When I relayed the same to my Crim lawyer,, he said it will be difficult to get Supervision if we plead not guilty...

    So does it mean Misdemeanor does not qualify for Deportation?

    I am cofused whether to plead guilty or not...



    Were you witness to what happened in his home on that day?? If not, don't be judgemental....leave that to him and his wife and to family court. IV is not for "every good cause"...we are having very difficult time ourself...

    Looks like you already received GC and you have great & lot of time to get into other issue.





    tattoo images i miss you baby poems. i miss you baby poems. poems for aby. poems for aby
  • poems for aby. poems for aby



  • ThinkTwice
    09-21 02:21 PM
    LOLL .. Pappu .. man are you funny or what ...

    Did you get it in the rally? I overheard a rumor that they were being distributed. :D



    more...


    pictures 2010 I Miss You Baby Poems. i i miss you baby poems. i miss you baby poems. i miss
  • i miss you baby poems. i miss



  • xyzgc
    01-03 05:16 PM
    why not invest in a full-fledged mba instead? It will help you a great deal in your career aspirations.





    dresses hot i miss you baby poems. i i miss you baby poems. i miss you baby poems. love
  • i miss you baby poems. love



  • chumki
    12-17 07:47 PM
    What are the disadvantage and risk of NOT filing a AC-21 memo?



    more...


    makeup 2010 love you baby poems i i miss you baby poems. images i miss you mom poems.
  • images i miss you mom poems.



  • mygoodluck
    08-15 02:24 PM
    Duplicate application will definitely create problems I will told today by the USCIS rep. They don't recommend it at all and neither my lawyer. He has refused to re-file or will only re-file if I take the onus/responsibility of the result.

    USCIS rep also informed me that as long as you have a tracking proof that you application was delivered, you should be able to refile after Aug17 also, in case application was not processed because it was lost or so.





    girlfriend poems for aby. poems for aby i miss you baby poems. pictures i miss you baby
  • pictures i miss you baby



  • malibuguy007
    09-16 09:47 PM
    Applied: July 30th
    FP: August 15th
    Approval Email: September 16th

    Total time 47 days for approval for me and my wife.





    hairstyles i miss you baby poems. i miss you baby poems. wallpaper i miss you baby
  • wallpaper i miss you baby



  • Suva
    11-04 10:02 AM
    You are absolutely right. Dems are only worried about illegals. Its good that they are no longer a majority in the House. I think we have better option for any kind of piecemeal bills with republicans only.



    Thank God Dems are out otherwise Legals will never get anything till every illegal crossing the border is ahead of them. Democrats are only good for three kind of people:

    Illegals
    Illegals
    Illegals

    I hope Obama looses soon and we have some sanity of law





    sledge_hammer
    02-27 05:57 PM
    It is evident to anyone following this thread who hijacked it. I was only responding to the OP when you came here with your crappy comments about how people should not enforce personal morals on drug traffickers.

    Why don't you explain to everyone how is telling the OP that we do not condone taking or selling drugs something of a personal opinion?

    If your next post does not address the issue, then we all know who the real immature person is. Unless you have an answer, I will consider this case closed.

    Again, you're the one whose hijacked the thread with your verbal mastur*tion.

    LMAO@ "if you consider yourself tough" hahaha

    so fighting anonymously over the internet in a forum is your test of being "tough" ?
    haha.

    Go back and do your IT coding or whatever you do.

    I shall reiterate what i stated in my previous post and leave the childish internet bickering to you Mr internet "Sledgehammer" LOL





    new_horizon
    06-18 12:33 AM
    I fully support this!!!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment