Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

black and white art

images This Month#39;s Black and White black and white art. Suite in Black White and Gray,
  • Suite in Black White and Gray,



  • TwinkleM
    02-17 10:13 PM
    @ Saggi13, When did u file your I-140 & when was it approved? Does your situation mean that they have started processing your case?





    wallpaper Suite in Black White and Gray, black and white art. This Month#39;s Black and White
  • This Month#39;s Black and White



  • chanduv23
    04-14 03:55 PM
    My I-140 was denied incorrectly , as a result my I-485 was denied.
    The USCIS is claiming that the I-140 Petition was filed without a certified PERM application. This is absolutely incorrect. The original certified PERM application was filed with the I-140 Petition. I have a photocopy of the original PERM application.

    My lawyer filed MTR for both I140 and I485 6weeks ago.I received receipt notices for both I290B.

    I was working on my H1B till last week, but was laid off last week and I am searching for job.No one is offering job on H1B.I send a letter to coressman explaining my situation.

    Can I use my EAD?-----My Lawyer says my EAD is invalid.

    You may start looking for a job and as it is already 6 weeks past MTR filing, you may get a decision soon.

    Working or not working on EAD is an ambigious call. Some lawyers say you can some say you cannot. If you already exhausted 6 years on h1b and if there is such a rule then your h1b is also considered in the same way as your EAD?





    black and white art. +flowers+lack+and+white
  • +flowers+lack+and+white



  • spindoctor
    07-19 08:22 PM
    She may not get a visitor's visa. Visitor's visa requires non-immigration intent, just like F-1. In your case, there is a very clear intent to immigrate, which may disqualify her from getting a visitor's visa.

    OK guys, here is what I think. Being in US on a visitor visa, and then applying for an I-485 does seem like a violation of visa terms, but the other way round seem to be fine. I mean she can apply for an I-485 first in India, and then apply for a visitor visa later while her I-485 application is pending. While applying for a visitor visa she just has to honestly tell the consulate officer that her I-485 is pending and there should be no problems.

    If this is not so, then it means that all those who have filed I-485 in their home countries through consular processing route are in effect barred from entering US till some decision is taken on their application. This sounds bizarre. Does not make sense. What do you say?





    2011 This Month#39;s Black and White black and white art. This Month#39;s Black and White
  • This Month#39;s Black and White



  • tikka
    05-30 09:28 AM
    Since your I140 filed after 15th of May 2007, you have to re apply through the new point system.

    Hi ddeka
    could you please take a few minutes and send web faxes?

    thank you



    more...


    black and white art. Black And White. Fractal Art
  • Black And White. Fractal Art



  • JA1HIND
    02-13 09:23 AM
    "in india there is a proverb "ulta chor kotwaal ko daante" which exactly is the scenario ......"


    Well, in that case you become a ulta employee and trouble your employer...

    NKR, not sure if you heard about this one proverb... "jabh kismath GA***U hai tow kya karey ga PANDU"....we unfortunately get trapped with such type of employers who trouble their employees and learn lessons in hard way and looks like you haven't encountered any such experiences with your employer, if that's the case you are lucky enough & I wish you would NEVER fall into such employers hands who would trouble for so many other different reasons and this could be one way....or not sure if you should have one small experience and see how you feel just for the heck of it....

    I can sit here and add as many proverb's here all day long but the point here is try to be supportive to folks who are seeking for some help rather then sharing your "KATARA" proverb's..try to improve your thought process if you can....





    black and white art. This Month#39;s Black and White
  • This Month#39;s Black and White



  • gc_on_demand
    11-25 09:33 PM
    This analysis based on Data provided by USCIS on Aug 25th. They have changed data under dashboard two times since but they haven't updated detail sheet online.

    Also DOL performance also factors lot. If DOL starts approving labor at faster rate EB ROW categories can consume much more visas and left over will be less for EB2 India and China that can hurt analysis.


    Good thing is that IV members spent time to understand 3 departments data and create a model so future analysis on updated data should be quick and may be core can post updated version of this doc frequently.

    NVC has declared CP numbers in wholesome also USCIS is due to release updated backlog information soon so we can have new document sometime soon.

    Also there is a very good point about spill over and how it can lead to visa wastage if DOS doesn't consider USCIS's processing time and future applications on DOL site. That may convince DOS to move forward gradually.



    more...


    black and white art. Black amp; White Art Prints
  • Black amp; White Art Prints



  • ashrek
    03-21 09:42 PM
    Anyone from SC?





    2010 +flowers+lack+and+white black and white art. This Month#39;s Black and White
  • This Month#39;s Black and White



  • greyhair
    07-06 02:19 PM
    http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/070610_AZlawsuit.pdf

    Justice Department Files Suit Against Arizona Immigration Law

    The Justice Department on Tuesday filed a lawsuit challenging Arizona's immigration law, claiming the law is "invalid" and "must be struck down." Read More (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/07/06/justice-department-file-suit-arizona-early-tuesday/)



    more...


    black and white art. Wee Gallery Art Cards - Black
  • Wee Gallery Art Cards - Black



  • wellwishergc
    04-10 09:10 PM
    Should I narrate the story of the 'success of microsoft' and its history?:); You guys are no less than 'Bill Gates' for us!!!

    I'm smiling. We will certainly try, but the part above (clout etc) would be an overstatement of our current levels of access. :)

    Note that these are the same agencies that have been resisting our efforts to get even the most basic breakdown of data.

    best,
    Berkeleybee





    hair This Month#39;s Black and White black and white art. This Month#39;s Black and White
  • This Month#39;s Black and White



  • irock
    08-05 09:46 PM
    PD : Aug 2004, EB2, NSC
    I-140 Approval Date :Jun 2007
    I-485 Received Date : 07/26/2007
    Name Check: Don't know. I've infopass on this Friday.
    Gave Finger Prints.



    more...


    black and white art. lack and white art. and lack
  • lack and white art. and lack



  • nrk
    10-31 09:22 AM
    When you make a call to the call center and find out some details which they don't know, they will open a service request for you. Some one apart from the call center people will reply to that service request. You will be receiving a response in mail.

    Can anyone please tell , What is a Service Request ?
    I know about infopass and the call center telephone number.





    hot Black And White. Fractal Art black and white art. Black and White Art - July
  • Black and White Art - July



  • chanduv23
    06-20 02:53 PM
    If you can get employer verification letter stating that the position is still available for you and your salary, then file I485 yourself.

    G


    Maybe he should just make it up if he has the letterhead ??? U know whhat I mean



    more...


    house lack and white art, black and white art. Get Big lack-white-palm photo
  • Get Big lack-white-palm photo



  • gcseeker2002
    01-12 07:45 PM
    I am traveling this month end to India via Frankfurt. I am on AP. I checked with German consulate in US and officer told me we need transit visa both ways (going and coming back). there are no exceptions. He confirmed the same twice when I went in person to get Transit visa.

    I would rather listen to German consulate office rather than interpreting stupid sentences on German consulate web site. So please do get Transit visa with 2 entries.

    No transit visa required. I got an identical response when I checked with the german consulate in november. Nevertheless, I did not take transit visa, and with visa stamping expired in March 2010, I travelled with AP on Lufthansa from IAD to BLR in December, and returned in Jan 2011, and nobody even mentioned the word "transit" anywhere along the route. Lufthansa staff is very knowledgeable about AP, both in Wash.Dulles and BLR. In fact, In BLR I saw that even Air France also does not require transit visa for Paris and allowed people with AP to board without transit visa. So folks, dont waste time and money on transit visa. Nothing is going to happen , unless you miss your connecting flight in Frankfurt, in which case you will not get to stay in a hotel and would have to spend the transit time in the airport.





    tattoo This Month#39;s Black and White black and white art. Arte - Black and White Art
  • Arte - Black and White Art



  • bujjigadu123
    03-03 03:33 PM
    Can you guys guess, why isn't there an update on this thread after the visit?
    Do you think we will ever see an update from OP?

    Hope, all have gone well with this guy and soon will see update on the visit. :)

    Hi All,

    Sorry for the delayed response.

    Result:
    ICE officer did not visit me on the scheduled day. There is no communciation from him so far on reschedule also. I donno what happened. I also did not want to follow up with him.

    Regards,
    bujjigadu.



    more...


    pictures Black amp; White Art Prints black and white art. Op Art - Jumbo Black amp; White
  • Op Art - Jumbo Black amp; White



  • rajakannan
    06-27 07:58 AM
    lawers can prepare at their own pace but fedex them to reach on Jul 30th.





    dresses Black and White Art - July black and white art. Black and White Art - July
  • Black and White Art - July



  • x1050us
    07-19 10:21 AM
    This is what you can do - Both in Mumbai and in Delhi, you have USCIS approved doctors who help people going through CP. In other words those who choose to go through emp based CP or family based Green Card which US embassy issues, go through Indian hospitals in Mumbai and Delhi. I think Gangaram in Mumbai has this facility. Ask your wife to get it done from there. Do not wait till the last moment, as someone pointed out, a slight delay in flight could............
    Are you sure about this ? My understanding is, they don't recognize those doctors here and I remember seeing such note some where in the consulate website.



    more...


    makeup Wee Gallery Art Cards - Black black and white art. lack and white art,
  • lack and white art,



  • tonyHK12
    04-29 03:38 PM
    Then my apologies to Tony.

    Sure. I guess most of us would rather worry about such stuff on a weekend, considering our immigration options here.





    girlfriend Arte - Black and White Art black and white art. Black and White Art - July
  • Black and White Art - July



  • pappu
    11-25 11:32 AM
    Immigrationvoice team has been working on the publicly available USCIS data since its release on USCIS website and we have been discussing this data with top USCIS officials to clear doubts.

    Immigration Voice is releasing the analysis of the information for the community. You can view the report at

    http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=97&Itemid=36


    We are putting together a list of recommendations about this data for our next meeting with USCIS. If you have suggestions, do post on the thread. We would also be updating this report on regular basis as the data is updated on USCIS site and numbers change due to approvals/pre-adjudications/field office data/ CP and spillovers. The visa bulletin movement will also be compared against the report and checked with USCIS and DOS.

    Team IV

    Note: Please read the entire document rather than just basing your judgment on the graph and the visa bulletin charts. There are several caveats and limitations of this data.

    We feel this is a one step ahead of the IV prediction tool published by IV in the past. We will continue to refine the analysis as we receive information from DOS and USCIS through our advocacy efforts.





    hairstyles lack and white art. and lack black and white art. Light and Shadow Art - Pierre
  • Light and Shadow Art - Pierre



  • hiralal
    05-06 07:18 AM
    Shiller is smart but I think he is confusing the word 'Immigrant' with the word 'stupid'.

    I am an immigrant and why should I buy an unaffordable over priced house which no American is willing to buy?
    he is smart but his idea was stupid ..why will they allow anyone to come to US and give him GC on the first day just because he purchased a house ??
    also the reality has changed somewhat as US loses its charm somewhat ..and as other countries become better ..many will not come and buy a house.
    maybe we should have a campaign (or should have had a campaign) telling shiller that forget newcomers ..there are million of well to do immigrants in US who would buy a house EVENTUALLY if their GC's were to be processed faster !!





    eilsoe
    02-03 03:33 AM
    Ah.. finally placed my vote... :)


    and it was NOT on myself, ask kirupa to check if ya don't believe me :P





    waitingnwaiting
    11-12 09:47 AM
    Visa bulletin is coming today

    As EB3 why do you even watch visa bulletins? It is only for EB2. EB3 have to wait 20 years.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment