furiouspride
08-10 03:25 PM
I would be more than happy to help with whatever ideas you have on mind. Even if IV decides to create an exclusive EB3 fund, count me in for any monetary contribution.
Seriously guys, -ve reps for offering to help? Whats wrong with you?
Seriously guys, -ve reps for offering to help? Whats wrong with you?
wallpaper which movement planes you
ronhira
03-11 11:13 PM
now looks like dates would move only after july..
which year?
which year?

vagish
07-16 06:16 PM
Following up on the NYTimes article about the NumbersUSA group, I visited their website and saw that they have a free FAX program where they can easily send faxes to their senators.
One of their fax letters is below, which is a complete mis-representation of truth - look at point #2.
================================
Dear [This fax will go to Your U.S. Senators and U.S. Representative ]
I oppose any increase in the annual H-1B visa cap, including those in the SKIL Act. I am counting on you to oppose it.
Here are just a few reasons why I hope you will oppose the SKIL Act:
(1) The six-year visas allow foreign workers to bring in their families, and guarantee thousands of anchor babies.
(2) H-1B salaries are tax-exempt - no FICA, no federal or state income taxes. They can live at the same level as tax-paying Americans at a lower cost. Therefore, Congress allows foreigners to "low-ball" American workers.
(3) H-1Bs can leave the job they came to fill and seek other jobs, not necessarily in the "hard to fill" category.
(4) Most H-1Bs are of a "protected" ethnic group, so H-1Bs have an affirmative action preference when competing with Americans for the same jobs.
The result of the SKIL Act would be to further depress the wages of Americans working in high-tech and scientific fields and to cause additional job displacement for those workers.
Sincerely, [Your Name Will Appear Here]
==============================================
Is there any way we could let the senators know that this is complete lie, misinformation and mis-representation of facts?. We should also let the senators know that the credibility of these organizations are questionable and following the news/faxes from these organizations would in turn put the credibility of these senators at a BIG RISK. We also should let the senators know that these groups are artificially "hiking" up the count by sending in duplicate faxes.
Also, I recommend creating a similar page in IV website, where we can have an automated 1-2-3 STEP fax facility where we can automatically fax a letter to senators. It should be as simple as selecting the state and pressing the Send Fax button. Please let me know if you need any programming help from me.
Thanks,
Sanjay.
IT IS A SCREWED UP ORGANIZATION !!!!!!!!!
One of their fax letters is below, which is a complete mis-representation of truth - look at point #2.
================================
Dear [This fax will go to Your U.S. Senators and U.S. Representative ]
I oppose any increase in the annual H-1B visa cap, including those in the SKIL Act. I am counting on you to oppose it.
Here are just a few reasons why I hope you will oppose the SKIL Act:
(1) The six-year visas allow foreign workers to bring in their families, and guarantee thousands of anchor babies.
(2) H-1B salaries are tax-exempt - no FICA, no federal or state income taxes. They can live at the same level as tax-paying Americans at a lower cost. Therefore, Congress allows foreigners to "low-ball" American workers.
(3) H-1Bs can leave the job they came to fill and seek other jobs, not necessarily in the "hard to fill" category.
(4) Most H-1Bs are of a "protected" ethnic group, so H-1Bs have an affirmative action preference when competing with Americans for the same jobs.
The result of the SKIL Act would be to further depress the wages of Americans working in high-tech and scientific fields and to cause additional job displacement for those workers.
Sincerely, [Your Name Will Appear Here]
==============================================
Is there any way we could let the senators know that this is complete lie, misinformation and mis-representation of facts?. We should also let the senators know that the credibility of these organizations are questionable and following the news/faxes from these organizations would in turn put the credibility of these senators at a BIG RISK. We also should let the senators know that these groups are artificially "hiking" up the count by sending in duplicate faxes.
Also, I recommend creating a similar page in IV website, where we can have an automated 1-2-3 STEP fax facility where we can automatically fax a letter to senators. It should be as simple as selecting the state and pressing the Send Fax button. Please let me know if you need any programming help from me.
Thanks,
Sanjay.
IT IS A SCREWED UP ORGANIZATION !!!!!!!!!
2011 These are the reference planes
srkamath
07-12 03:40 PM
I'm killing my own joy here...... the Aug Bulletin says
"Consular officers are required to report to the Department of State documentarily qualified applicants for numerically limited visas; the Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services in the Department of Homeland Security reports applicants for adjustment of status."
Documentarily Qualified (DQ'd)
USCIS and Consulates submitted a list of Documentarily Qualified applicants to DOS on July 8th. The latest PD of the applicants on that list was before 01-June therefore they have set the PD at 01-June-2006.
What is documentarily qualified?
"Consular officers are required to report to the Department of State documentarily qualified applicants for numerically limited visas; the Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services in the Department of Homeland Security reports applicants for adjustment of status."
Documentarily Qualified (DQ'd)
USCIS and Consulates submitted a list of Documentarily Qualified applicants to DOS on July 8th. The latest PD of the applicants on that list was before 01-June therefore they have set the PD at 01-June-2006.
What is documentarily qualified?
more...
RNGC
09-19 04:36 PM
Million thanks to IV's superior organization. I am glad that my friends and I attended this event. It's just a little sad to see the local news channels reported the small protests by illegal immigrants in the Prince William County in MD but not our well-organized rally. Many people passing by us still think we are undocumented. I fully support the ideas from other members that we should highlight "LEGAL" everywhere.
I am suprised too!!! I just saw couple news agencies covering this rally....IV organisers did a great job in pulling this one....
but I am just curious to know why there was very little TV coverage for this event.....
I am suprised too!!! I just saw couple news agencies covering this rally....IV organisers did a great job in pulling this one....
but I am just curious to know why there was very little TV coverage for this event.....
himu73
07-02 07:34 AM
Hope you understand this is not the only issue we are concerned. If you feel this organization is not for you , why are you browsing here. Keep away. This is not the time we need negative energy like you.
i can say only one thing..IV willl not be able to do anythingin this regard.USCIS can do anything whatever the way hat want to do.
i can say only one thing..IV willl not be able to do anythingin this regard.USCIS can do anything whatever the way hat want to do.
more...
grinch
02-16 09:34 PM
I tend to sterr away from nurbs and use polygons exclusively...most 3d packages now (max, maya, xsi, lightwave, etc.) have really improved upon polygonal modeling, having added features such as subdivision surfaces (or sub'd's). This is great for any type of model, whether it be architectural or organic. Some people argue that Sub D's have rendered nurbs obsolete (no pun intended). I personally use XSI, but this is a new standard modeling method that can be applied to almost any program. Google the term, and see if there are any good tuts out there for your program.
In a nutshell, Sub D's allow you to work on a low density object, while in real-time, a virtual high resolution copy of that object is updated. The beauty of this lies in the ability to create organic nurbslike objects) with very little work, with even more accurate results than what can be achieved with nurbs. On the flipside, almost all architectural/structural modeling should be built with polys in the first place. I hope that helps, and if you need any more pointers about Sub D's, let me know.
Ah I understand. I mean, I try using polugons for more basic modeling, but you see, my father is product designer, (uses alias studio 9x) and uses only NURBS. So when he actually has time, he'll expplain nurbs and whatnot...
But I understand, and more tips would be Oh so great!
In a nutshell, Sub D's allow you to work on a low density object, while in real-time, a virtual high resolution copy of that object is updated. The beauty of this lies in the ability to create organic nurbslike objects) with very little work, with even more accurate results than what can be achieved with nurbs. On the flipside, almost all architectural/structural modeling should be built with polys in the first place. I hope that helps, and if you need any more pointers about Sub D's, let me know.
Ah I understand. I mean, I try using polugons for more basic modeling, but you see, my father is product designer, (uses alias studio 9x) and uses only NURBS. So when he actually has time, he'll expplain nurbs and whatnot...
But I understand, and more tips would be Oh so great!
2010 and implied movement of
crazyghoda
01-30 12:13 PM
No I didnt inform USCIS about job change. The lawyer who handled the H1 transfer from my GC sponsoring employer to the (laying off) employer suggested that there was no need to and we could respond to an RFE if it ever happened. He said that USCIS doesnt do anything with the letter and never truly match it up and so I let it go.
more...
Life2Live
07-09 04:05 PM
Hatz off to that lady... Lot of us are still thinking to fill law-suit against USCIS/DOS.... We should act fast now and file law-suit rather than just waiting and discussing here. I felt bad some people even asked when will be outcome of that law-suit....That clearly tells you are going to wait till the out come of it and you will file law-suit....
Weird........Weird...Weird
Weird........Weird...Weird
hair Yemenis travel in cars, planes
actaccord
02-17 03:38 PM
have the process/steps on how to redeem those air miles ?
more...
Macaca
01-28 11:53 AM
I have come to this country in 1999 on F1 and have been working and paying takes since 2001.
Being on F(**k me) 1 is a triple whamy. Others are complaining about 6 years of H1B @ 50K+/year. Compare it with
1. 6+ years on F1 @ 10K/year.
2. 6- years on H1B @ 50K/year.
3. Jackshit (= rats ass) in SKILL bill for US degreeS.
Being on F(**k me) 1 is a triple whamy. Others are complaining about 6 years of H1B @ 50K+/year. Compare it with
1. 6+ years on F1 @ 10K/year.
2. 6- years on H1B @ 50K/year.
3. Jackshit (= rats ass) in SKILL bill for US degreeS.
hot The planes are Russian jet
TeddyKoochu
09-10 10:04 AM
did any one did math...
EB1 - all current
|
|
\/
EB2 - World current
|
|
\/
EB2 - India / China
|
| ( When above EB2 India/China gets current 2-3years? )
\/
EB3 All
|
|
\/
EB3 I/C ( When EB1 , EB2 is Current , all visa numbers will flood to EB3 right ? so may be in 4-5 years EB3 may get current ? )
EB2 I/C won't be current in the next 4-5 Years, the EB2 I/C demand till date (Today’s Date) is in the 100K - 120K Range. The EB2I/C demand till Jul/Aug 2007 is easily in the 40-45K Range so it will require a very over optimistic scenario to clear by Sep 2011. EB3 ROW will reach end of 2006 by FY 2011. So there is a very long way to go. All the movement is under many assumptions most important being the economy and unemployment, anytime this changes all spillover will collapse and there will really be no difference between EB2 I/C and EB3 I/C.
EB1 - all current
|
|
\/
EB2 - World current
|
|
\/
EB2 - India / China
|
| ( When above EB2 India/China gets current 2-3years? )
\/
EB3 All
|
|
\/
EB3 I/C ( When EB1 , EB2 is Current , all visa numbers will flood to EB3 right ? so may be in 4-5 years EB3 may get current ? )
EB2 I/C won't be current in the next 4-5 Years, the EB2 I/C demand till date (Today’s Date) is in the 100K - 120K Range. The EB2I/C demand till Jul/Aug 2007 is easily in the 40-45K Range so it will require a very over optimistic scenario to clear by Sep 2011. EB3 ROW will reach end of 2006 by FY 2011. So there is a very long way to go. All the movement is under many assumptions most important being the economy and unemployment, anytime this changes all spillover will collapse and there will really be no difference between EB2 I/C and EB3 I/C.
more...
house take place in this plane.
amitjoey
11-07 05:18 PM
bump
tattoo Planes standing at Terminal 3

abhijitp
07-24 12:15 PM
I'm not expert in advising but murthy.com is saying avoid duplicate filing that may lead to rejection. Would suggest to consult v.good attorney before you do.
I have seen that on murthy too. I am not sure why they say that. Anyone else who ever submitted multiple AOS applications?
I am sure people have submitted two separate apps in cases such as:
1) both husband and wife working and eligible to file. One app submitted with husband primary, wife secondary AND the other app submitted with wife primary, husband secondary
2) AOS for old labor + AOS under PERM
In both cases I believe the USCIS will ask you to choose between the two when the time comes.
I have seen that on murthy too. I am not sure why they say that. Anyone else who ever submitted multiple AOS applications?
I am sure people have submitted two separate apps in cases such as:
1) both husband and wife working and eligible to file. One app submitted with husband primary, wife secondary AND the other app submitted with wife primary, husband secondary
2) AOS for old labor + AOS under PERM
In both cases I believe the USCIS will ask you to choose between the two when the time comes.
more...
pictures and the no plane hoax
Michael chertoff
03-10 12:33 PM
coolman ship,
what about if my greencard sponsoring company is ready to support me in any RFE( want to give me valid job offer any time). and i keep using my EAD for different employers.
still I have to use AC21 or it is OK?
i dont want to use AC21.
Thanks
MC
what about if my greencard sponsoring company is ready to support me in any RFE( want to give me valid job offer any time). and i keep using my EAD for different employers.
still I have to use AC21 or it is OK?
i dont want to use AC21.
Thanks
MC
dresses The satellite or spy planes
gimme_GC2006
07-15 10:53 AM
We got a call from USCIS person for verifying our address. She said our finger prints have been expired and will send new notices (which will reach us in about 3 weeks)
hmm.
hmm.
more...
makeup These planes are imaginary
chanduv23
10-02 09:54 PM
All NJ mebers follow this link
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=14048
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=14048
girlfriend A plane is flat, therefore it
pappu
01-31 02:32 PM
This was a great effort by a few members and we were able to see a rise in membership and will see better search engine rankings due to this effort. Each and every small effort is important for our success and such efforts will not go unnoticed. Thank you to everyone especially the ones that were driving this thread.
We need more members to drive this further and get IV's message to more people.
Anyone willing?
We need more members to drive this further and get IV's message to more people.
Anyone willing?
hairstyles Even Britain planes had
vinod_gvk
09-26 11:58 AM
They Changed and uploaded it around 12.15PM
good idea
09-09 03:52 PM
You know it takes serious $$$ to get anything moving.
Please consider $50/month level.
I would happily join this but would I have access to Immigration Voice accounts, so that I can find out where that money is spent? Or that option is only for founder members of Immigration Voice? Problem is not contribution, but awareness where that money will go.
Please consider $50/month level.
I would happily join this but would I have access to Immigration Voice accounts, so that I can find out where that money is spent? Or that option is only for founder members of Immigration Voice? Problem is not contribution, but awareness where that money will go.
jsquare
08-19 04:45 PM
Hi,
This is for EAD Renewal (I-765)
I was working on H1 till May 08 now I am working on EAD
What should I write in column 15.(Current Immigration Status) in I-765 form
When I was on H1 in 2007, during first time EAD appliaction I filled with H1B
Please advice.
Thanks
JSQUARE
This is for EAD Renewal (I-765)
I was working on H1 till May 08 now I am working on EAD
What should I write in column 15.(Current Immigration Status) in I-765 form
When I was on H1 in 2007, during first time EAD appliaction I filled with H1B
Please advice.
Thanks
JSQUARE
No comments:
Post a Comment