
bigboy007
07-18 12:47 PM
I think all of us cautious at this time is very imp and we keep calling uscis pref next week so that we ensure we have enough backup avail and we have 30 days till.
wallpaper Museum of Google logos
akilhere
10-21 02:43 PM
I replied to my RFE last Friday and the status changed to Reponse Review. I got a soft LUD yesterday. Nothing after that!
Jaani
07-03 01:29 PM
Contributed $100.
Order Details - Jul 3, 2007 10:34 AM PDT
Google Order #222021463879830
Order Details - Jul 3, 2007 10:34 AM PDT
Google Order #222021463879830
2011 Cincinnati Reds Logo - Reds
sbabunle
01-02 12:51 AM
There are many ethnic TV channels in the USA. For instance Asianet is Kerala Channel. Sun TV is Tamil I guess. Can we think of doing advertisement on some of these channels? It could be expensive, but I think it would be worth trying....
more...
needhelp!
11-14 01:34 PM
Couple of days back I got the receipt. I'll post the number soon.
Number of members participating in this is too few. We can rest assured there will be no "updates" from IV core if we don't act.
Only few members have posted about getting the receipt:
NRC2008063282
Nrc2008063641
Nrc2008063622
Nrc2008063600
NRC 2008 063585
Openarms
nc14
nirenjoshi
Nrc2008064184
Nrc2008064195
Nrc2008063524
NRC2008064127
shankar_thanu
Madhuri
Nrc2008064584
Number of members participating in this is too few. We can rest assured there will be no "updates" from IV core if we don't act.
Only few members have posted about getting the receipt:
NRC2008063282
Nrc2008063641
Nrc2008063622
Nrc2008063600
NRC 2008 063585
Openarms
nc14
nirenjoshi
Nrc2008064184
Nrc2008064195
Nrc2008063524
NRC2008064127
shankar_thanu
Madhuri
Nrc2008064584
immig4me
03-01 08:57 AM
/\/\/\/\/\/
more...
lvinaykumar
07-16 07:40 PM
Can we sue them for spreading false information
2010 Google bubbles home page logo
pasupuleti
04-20 04:20 PM
Thank you Sanjeev. That will be very helpful.
I will send my phone number as pm.
I will send my phone number as pm.
more...
pappu
01-16 09:44 AM
Thank you Anurakt and others that have signed up. Anurakt I am sure this time our members will take up your challange and make you pay $500
hair Different Google logos as captured from a computer screen on October 22,
logiclife
04-20 07:05 PM
Hi,
Is there something you need to show for entry at the event ?
Sorry if it is a dumb question..:confused: .I just joined today..
- Naresh
No you dont need to show anything. Just be there on time...
Is there something you need to show for entry at the event ?
Sorry if it is a dumb question..:confused: .I just joined today..
- Naresh
No you dont need to show anything. Just be there on time...
more...
feedfront
10-07 02:53 PM
My packet delivered to mailroom today morning at 9:07 by UPS. And just now at 2:48 got page and checked online status and its says they issued RFE again?
�On October 7, 2010, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case�
Not sure whether it�s their system glitch or it�s my luck... :confused:
Is it happen to anyone else or it�s me?
I hope it is just system/human glitch.
�On October 7, 2010, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case�
Not sure whether it�s their system glitch or it�s my luck... :confused:
Is it happen to anyone else or it�s me?
I hope it is just system/human glitch.
hot Chrome 4.1: Google Logo
sri1309
03-30 03:09 PM
Number USA is ready to kill our bill. If we introduce at time nothing is going to happen . Even it may kill CIR and that is what Anti wants.. This guy is encouraging people to push for recapture which will die soon. Why he didnot update profile. Even if he is good member he should pledge 25 $.
Did you read undocumented guys are trying to push their cause and by putting legals aside, which the goverment seems to be hearing. What makes you feel we must wait.. Just because you cannot contribute anything except for yourself. .People waiting for close to 10 years are usually in a position to create value and they are tied to this backlogs. We know EB2 is going at some pace.. How much time do you think is needed for EB2 to be in bin, into the same state as EB3 is in, right now.
Did you read undocumented guys are trying to push their cause and by putting legals aside, which the goverment seems to be hearing. What makes you feel we must wait.. Just because you cannot contribute anything except for yourself. .People waiting for close to 10 years are usually in a position to create value and they are tied to this backlogs. We know EB2 is going at some pace.. How much time do you think is needed for EB2 to be in bin, into the same state as EB3 is in, right now.
more...
house International League Logo
rajimmigration
06-11 09:58 PM
Done
tattoo earth day 2011 google logo.
mallu
02-16 12:23 PM
......This per country cap law is very much like the tax code. If you change it to favor one class of people, you end up screwing everyone else. ...
Currently, do chinese and Indians form a significant part of US population to affect diversity ? Just curious. I think one should start analyzing current US population and tabulate the % based on country of origin. Let us start with folks from UK, Italy, Ireland, Germany , Poland,..., India, China, ... . If it is found that some sections are less represented, let USA allow more into that category. True diversity.
Currently, do chinese and Indians form a significant part of US population to affect diversity ? Just curious. I think one should start analyzing current US population and tabulate the % based on country of origin. Let us start with folks from UK, Italy, Ireland, Germany , Poland,..., India, China, ... . If it is found that some sections are less represented, let USA allow more into that category. True diversity.
more...
pictures Huddersfield Giants Logo (1998

agaudi
11-13 12:10 PM
The are playing with all of us, At this point after almost 10 years of following the law in order to get a GC I guess that is better to be undocumented. They at least can swith jobs or do other things, not paying lawyers USICS fees taxes etc etc. We are prisoners in this broken immigration system. the other day I called USCIS to see why my and my family's apps haven't been processed yet. They said they will review my case. 5 days later I got three identical e mails telling me they are ACTIVELY working on our cases! Can you believe that? I'm tired of all of this and I want to do whatever it takes to finish with this, I think I can produce more for me, my family and this country, but I'm loosing my youth in this battle. Tell me what to do and I'll do it.
dresses Baltimore Orioles Logo (1998)
jamesbond007
09-10 11:12 AM
I guess, getting 30 green dots is tougher than getting GC itself:D
Restricting chat access based on dots earned is probably the most idiotic thing IV has done. Folks who have contributed hundreds of dollars should be allowed access irrespective of posts or stupid dots.
I concur.
This is one way to get an additional post by saying simple things like "i agree" etc. But how to get green dots?
50 posts and 30 green dots to access the chat feature? WOW.
It is ridiculous to restrict access just because some one does not agree with what one is posting and instead of debating it, they give a red dot.
This smells of EB1, EB2, EB3 etc?
When IV is asking everyone's participation, trying to increase the visibility, trying to improve the numbers, why this exclusionary practice?
Restricting chat access based on dots earned is probably the most idiotic thing IV has done. Folks who have contributed hundreds of dollars should be allowed access irrespective of posts or stupid dots.
I concur.
This is one way to get an additional post by saying simple things like "i agree" etc. But how to get green dots?
50 posts and 30 green dots to access the chat feature? WOW.
It is ridiculous to restrict access just because some one does not agree with what one is posting and instead of debating it, they give a red dot.
This smells of EB1, EB2, EB3 etc?
When IV is asking everyone's participation, trying to increase the visibility, trying to improve the numbers, why this exclusionary practice?
more...
makeup Obama logo Tutorial obama
GCchakravyuh
09-19 11:13 AM
First, I would like to congratulate everyone who contributed to the success of the DC rally on Sep 18, 2007...
I was there and I am proud of our ImmigrationVoice members for this FANTASTIC effort!
We are just starting and taking baby steps with these kind of activities...So, anything I mention below is not a critic, but a humble feedback/opinion...Please don't get offended.
1. We must immediately change our name to LegalImmigrationVoice.org( LIV.org)...But still Immigrationvoice.org should work....This should be done ASAP...like within next week...Please conduct a poll for this ASAP.
2. We must/should always wear formal suits for these kind of rally....this would definitely give us a very high status and definitely there will not be any confusion if the rally is by legal or illegal immigrants. Even if it is hot summer, we must stick to this dress code...
3. In all the signs we had today, we need to have one line clearly in bold as "Legal Immigrants - LegalImmigrationVoice.com - Faster Green cards for Legal highly skilled Immigrants" - bold and clear..
Also, all our T-shirts should have
"Legal Immigrants - LegalImmigrationVoice.com - Faster Green cards for Legal highly skilled Immigrants" in the back
4. One of the rally participants told me that a guide was telling a tourists bus passengers quote "these folks are illegal immigrants...", the rally participant who heard this went to the guide and explained that we are legal immigrants...if you think the guide is not smart enough to read our signs and understand that we are legal immigrants, read next point...
5. On the rally route, one gentleman, who was dressed in suit, looked well educated came up to me and asked what we are concerned about...I told him that green card process for Legal Immigrants is taking between 5-10 years and we are requesting to expedite it.....so it is clear that all our signs need this text at the bottom "Legal Immigrants - LegalImmigrationVoice.com - Faster Green cards for Legal highly skilled Immigrants"
We cannot be perfect the first or second time....Lets learn from this rally....
A pat in the back to all those who attended the rally....
Good Luck
yes this is what has been worrying me, ever since i became member of this esteemed organization. With the illegal immigrants also fighting in the same era, I fear IV is not misunderstood & hence misjudged. Lets really really change the name to LEGAL IMMIGRATION VOICE. That way these desperate, justified efforts will get more coverage. Hope it makes sense to the managers of the IV
I was there and I am proud of our ImmigrationVoice members for this FANTASTIC effort!
We are just starting and taking baby steps with these kind of activities...So, anything I mention below is not a critic, but a humble feedback/opinion...Please don't get offended.
1. We must immediately change our name to LegalImmigrationVoice.org( LIV.org)...But still Immigrationvoice.org should work....This should be done ASAP...like within next week...Please conduct a poll for this ASAP.
2. We must/should always wear formal suits for these kind of rally....this would definitely give us a very high status and definitely there will not be any confusion if the rally is by legal or illegal immigrants. Even if it is hot summer, we must stick to this dress code...
3. In all the signs we had today, we need to have one line clearly in bold as "Legal Immigrants - LegalImmigrationVoice.com - Faster Green cards for Legal highly skilled Immigrants" - bold and clear..
Also, all our T-shirts should have
"Legal Immigrants - LegalImmigrationVoice.com - Faster Green cards for Legal highly skilled Immigrants" in the back
4. One of the rally participants told me that a guide was telling a tourists bus passengers quote "these folks are illegal immigrants...", the rally participant who heard this went to the guide and explained that we are legal immigrants...if you think the guide is not smart enough to read our signs and understand that we are legal immigrants, read next point...
5. On the rally route, one gentleman, who was dressed in suit, looked well educated came up to me and asked what we are concerned about...I told him that green card process for Legal Immigrants is taking between 5-10 years and we are requesting to expedite it.....so it is clear that all our signs need this text at the bottom "Legal Immigrants - LegalImmigrationVoice.com - Faster Green cards for Legal highly skilled Immigrants"
We cannot be perfect the first or second time....Lets learn from this rally....
A pat in the back to all those who attended the rally....
Good Luck
yes this is what has been worrying me, ever since i became member of this esteemed organization. With the illegal immigrants also fighting in the same era, I fear IV is not misunderstood & hence misjudged. Lets really really change the name to LEGAL IMMIGRATION VOICE. That way these desperate, justified efforts will get more coverage. Hope it makes sense to the managers of the IV
girlfriend Google logo - Internet
varshadas
09-12 10:57 AM
Ajay, Shekhar, Sanjay where are you guys? I have not heard from you guys for a while. Is anyone of you going to the rally? If not, have you guys been spreading the message within your contacts?
hairstyles Google logo tweet
desi3933
02-11 03:52 PM
Finally, per Ron unused is not same as wasted. Unused is unassigned. Wasted is .... assigned but action is not taken to close the case. If that is the case then wasted visas won't be available ....
So, according to you, what happens when no action is taken for assigned visa number?
What matters is number of visas used. Have you looked at the numbers?
So, according to you, what happens when no action is taken for assigned visa number?
What matters is number of visas used. Have you looked at the numbers?
BharatPremi
07-10 12:32 AM
Do you know that July 1st was a Sunday? A non-working day.
Harra Patta,
It was Sunday for you and me and for all on this forum but USCIS worked on that Sunday .. Seems to be weird.. Hunh :eek: Yes, but what can you do now?
Harra Patta,
It was Sunday for you and me and for all on this forum but USCIS worked on that Sunday .. Seems to be weird.. Hunh :eek: Yes, but what can you do now?
senthil1
12-22 11:14 AM
I know many of my friends who were not paid in bench. All of them received green card without any problem. But only difference is they were in unpaid bench anywhere between 2 to 6 months. I do not know anyone who was in unpaid bench for 1 year or more. Most INS officiers are sympathic towards many violations. Recently one of my friend's wife forgot to renew H4 and she was Visa overstay for about 8 months. She applied change of status explainig the situation her H4 was extended with validity date from original expiry date.
I wasn't goofin off, by choice. I had no option but wait and pray that my employer would find a job for me. I had every reason to bother at his stage, because I invested so much time and money to file my GC. Natually, I am bothered because you never know what USCIS would ask; they are always ready to pull the carpet underneath you. What if IO ask me to prove that I am not out of status ? would I be able to show the proof? No! I can't...
I wasn't goofin off, by choice. I had no option but wait and pray that my employer would find a job for me. I had every reason to bother at his stage, because I invested so much time and money to file my GC. Natually, I am bothered because you never know what USCIS would ask; they are always ready to pull the carpet underneath you. What if IO ask me to prove that I am not out of status ? would I be able to show the proof? No! I can't...
No comments:
Post a Comment