
kaisersose
07-28 04:10 PM
I have old I 140 approval notice, Is it necessary to send the old I 140 approval while interfiling. What if the old company withdraw old I 140, How can I interfile in that situation.
Doesn't matter. You interfile based on priority date and once a 14 0 is approved, your PD remains yours - even if it is revoked later.
Doesn't matter. You interfile based on priority date and once a 14 0 is approved, your PD remains yours - even if it is revoked later.
wallpaper Donald+trump+younger+pics

transpass
02-23 02:16 PM
I got the scanned copy of the RFE of my wife's case from my attorney this morning, here are the details - "Need secondary evidence to demonstrate the claimed relationship..."
I had submitted the marriage certificate, but now they want more. Gurus, has anyone received something like this before, please suggest how this can be taken care of. Can someone point me to a sample affidavit, please?
Thank you!!
Sometimes, Indian passport has spouse's name entered...May be that should help also..
I had submitted the marriage certificate, but now they want more. Gurus, has anyone received something like this before, please suggest how this can be taken care of. Can someone point me to a sample affidavit, please?
Thank you!!
Sometimes, Indian passport has spouse's name entered...May be that should help also..

senthil1
06-20 02:23 PM
This is a very valid point. If employer or his lawyer asks more money in fees for filing I485 it is always better to go thro employer if he files I485 promptly. But if the delay is intention of the employer then use your own Lawyer.
I think u r in a trap here. I recently talked to a HR of a desi company and he clearly told me his boss does not want to file for 485 for all eligible applicants and is working on strategies to fool his employees into prolonging things till dates retrogress.
U can choose ur lawyer, u don't have to let employer know u applying for 485 at all. Do not link ur lawyer and employer for any reason. Keep them both away. U already have 140 approved and u have nothing to lose.
Don't fall into ur employer - lawyer trap
I think u r in a trap here. I recently talked to a HR of a desi company and he clearly told me his boss does not want to file for 485 for all eligible applicants and is working on strategies to fool his employees into prolonging things till dates retrogress.
U can choose ur lawyer, u don't have to let employer know u applying for 485 at all. Do not link ur lawyer and employer for any reason. Keep them both away. U already have 140 approved and u have nothing to lose.
Don't fall into ur employer - lawyer trap
2011 donald trump young man. donald
logiclife
04-02 10:20 AM
How many faxes have gone out so far?
more...
485Mbe4001
12-13 06:00 PM
i agree...you bet i would accept substituted labor, heck i would even bid for one if it it was legal to do so. to each his own, i would do anything to get out of the hell hole legally...talk to your lawyer and go for it, it will save you a lots of time and headache. Make sure its all legal and the documentation is in order. there is nothing to hush up, thousands have done this and are doing it. People like me will feel bad and jump up and down, simply because we did not get that chance to do the same..good luck.
gmatch,
speak to a lawyer and stop responding to people on this thread!! everyone pontificates. all the people who are screaming from their rooftops here about ethics etc., would readily accept an offer of reusing a previously unused LC if their employer gave them the option.
just my 2 cents.
gmatch,
speak to a lawyer and stop responding to people on this thread!! everyone pontificates. all the people who are screaming from their rooftops here about ethics etc., would readily accept an offer of reusing a previously unused LC if their employer gave them the option.
just my 2 cents.
sheela
11-29 08:19 PM
The message says designated time frame, without specifying what the "designated time frame" is. I am just curious, where did you find that 120 days is the "designated time frame"?
Thumbs up to IV and everyone involved in making this happen.
As of now, for the background/name check -time frame in FBI rule-book is 120 days. It will be great if uscis can approve AOS if nothing adverse is reported by FBI within 120 days
Thumbs up to IV and everyone involved in making this happen.
As of now, for the background/name check -time frame in FBI rule-book is 120 days. It will be great if uscis can approve AOS if nothing adverse is reported by FBI within 120 days
more...
eilsoe
02-02 06:44 PM
Dan: Was it the trout-eating werm? :beam:
pom: Yeah, he REALLY amazed me with those shadows as well... I can't decide right now.. I need more time...
pom: Yeah, he REALLY amazed me with those shadows as well... I can't decide right now.. I need more time...
2010 donald trump young man. donald
gg10004
06-26 03:31 PM
I initially went to FedEx/Kinkos new jersey, paid 50 bucks for myself and wife 6 copies each. Photos were horrible with yellow tinge, though they were of the correct specs. I refused to accept it, but they said if there are any issues they will be glad to help, but I had to pay for their crap.
Then I went to Sears, around 60$ for 6 copies each for myself and wife. The prints were excellent, waterproof and not retouched. They printed it out on immigration specified sheets. Only catch was I had to cut out the photos myself, they are not allowd to cut them.
Folks
where are you guys taking these? Fedex kinko's would be fine? any pointers in the NY-NJ area?
Thanks
Then I went to Sears, around 60$ for 6 copies each for myself and wife. The prints were excellent, waterproof and not retouched. They printed it out on immigration specified sheets. Only catch was I had to cut out the photos myself, they are not allowd to cut them.
Folks
where are you guys taking these? Fedex kinko's would be fine? any pointers in the NY-NJ area?
Thanks
more...
fromnaija
02-20 06:42 PM
Be aware that these 47,000 applications include family-based, asylum cases and refugee AOS as well. The employment based applications could be much lower than the 47,000.
hair donald trump young man. Donald Trump is racist: Cenk

hiralal
04-22 07:03 AM
bump up the thread ...or if you are a homeowner ..say that visa delays may cause your house to be foreclosed ..and this will add one more house in the huge inventory. either way faster legal immigration helps US in many ways
more...

Marphad
11-30 03:40 PM
Immigrationvoice team has been working on the publicly available USCIS data since its release on USCIS website and we have been discussing this data with top USCIS officials to clear doubts.
Immigration Voice is releasing the analysis of the information for the community. You can view the report at
http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=97&Itemid=36
We are putting together a list of recommendations about this data for our next meeting with USCIS. If you have suggestions, do post on the thread. We would also be updating this report on regular basis as the data is updated on USCIS site and numbers change due to approvals/pre-adjudications/field office data/ CP and spillovers. The visa bulletin movement will also be compared against the report and checked with USCIS and DOS.
Team IV
Note: Please read the entire document rather than just basing your judgment on the graph and the visa bulletin charts. There are several caveats and limitations of this data.
We feel this is a one step ahead of the IV prediction tool published by IV in the past. We will continue to refine the analysis as we receive information from DOS and USCIS through our advocacy efforts.
Thanks, good job!
Immigration Voice is releasing the analysis of the information for the community. You can view the report at
http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=97&Itemid=36
We are putting together a list of recommendations about this data for our next meeting with USCIS. If you have suggestions, do post on the thread. We would also be updating this report on regular basis as the data is updated on USCIS site and numbers change due to approvals/pre-adjudications/field office data/ CP and spillovers. The visa bulletin movement will also be compared against the report and checked with USCIS and DOS.
Team IV
Note: Please read the entire document rather than just basing your judgment on the graph and the visa bulletin charts. There are several caveats and limitations of this data.
We feel this is a one step ahead of the IV prediction tool published by IV in the past. We will continue to refine the analysis as we receive information from DOS and USCIS through our advocacy efforts.
Thanks, good job!
hot donald trump younger years.

vvr
05-20 02:21 AM
Way to shine guys ! Any more suggestions for a "brand new" quota ?
more...
house donald trump young man. apprentice donald trump
leo2606
07-19 02:00 PM
if she can get the tests done in India, there are USCIS approved doctors in Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi and Calcutta.
My spouse is landing here on Aug 15. That leaves only one day to get medicals done. Any suggestions on how to handle this ? Can she skip skin test and take X-rays directly ?
My spouse is landing here on Aug 15. That leaves only one day to get medicals done. Any suggestions on how to handle this ? Can she skip skin test and take X-rays directly ?
tattoo young age,” says Trump,
zachs
02-11 11:18 AM
Send letter to WH & IV. I have forwarded the IV message to many of my friends.
I forwarded the IV message to my company HR person and requested it to be cascaded to all the individuals in our company. He has agreed to forward. I hope we get additional letters sent out to WH.
Dear friends,
Please forward to your HR and request them to cascade to all employees seeking "legal" immigration.
I forwarded the IV message to my company HR person and requested it to be cascaded to all the individuals in our company. He has agreed to forward. I hope we get additional letters sent out to WH.
Dear friends,
Please forward to your HR and request them to cascade to all employees seeking "legal" immigration.
more...
pictures donald trump younger pictures.
lazycis
01-26 06:26 PM
You are welcome. I doubt the company will alter the offer letter, but I would ask for it. Anyway, no court will let an employer to force an employee to reimburse for hypothetical training for which no upfront costs are defined. Moreover, the clause does say "prior to the Company’s receipt of the benefits of such training and education". So you may very well argue that company received benefits in return. The clause is designed to put fear in you, but it's not enforceable in court. The employer will be in a big trouble if you complain to DOL. And if you have no choice, sign it.
dresses donald trump young man. Donald Trump, or the death
qualified_trash
12-13 04:15 PM
What makes you this guys advocate?
A lot of us can do and will do many things. Your argument does not stand ground. I dont ahave anything against this guy. I have a problem with the system that permits this activity. Because its not fair. By the way I seriously doubt this happens to people in my situation. This is typical of "desi consultant companies". So once again pontiff i dont have a grudge against this guy but the system that allows this to take place.
finally we agree!! I agree that the system is inherently unfair.
but the folks taking up cudgels on this thread seem to go for the poor poster's head :-))
as I have said earlier, if this person does jump ahead, he/she would have jumped ahead of me, and you and many more like us.
but, he/she is doing what is best for themselves. would you not? peace!!
A lot of us can do and will do many things. Your argument does not stand ground. I dont ahave anything against this guy. I have a problem with the system that permits this activity. Because its not fair. By the way I seriously doubt this happens to people in my situation. This is typical of "desi consultant companies". So once again pontiff i dont have a grudge against this guy but the system that allows this to take place.
finally we agree!! I agree that the system is inherently unfair.
but the folks taking up cudgels on this thread seem to go for the poor poster's head :-))
as I have said earlier, if this person does jump ahead, he/she would have jumped ahead of me, and you and many more like us.
but, he/she is doing what is best for themselves. would you not? peace!!
more...
makeup donald trump young. donald trump younger years. donald trump younger years.
willwin
06-05 09:59 AM
I am not sure. Here is what my opinion is :
I think he posts spicy messages on his forum to market himself. He uses strong language against USCIS to gain support from his prospective clients.
Has he ever stood up for immigrants other than writing strong worded posts? Give me examples as I do not know any? I may be wrong in my assumption.
I am sorry but I don't agree with you.
He never said he was running a charity for immigrants or an active supporter of IV.
Despite, he has been helping several immigrants with very apt and prompt replies to several questions (most of them very basic and repetitive) and if that is a way to attract new clients, I don't see anything wrong in that approach. After all, it is his business and he is using his own website to promote his business!
Above all, his views on USCIS is very logic to me especially his way of reasoning retrogression. He says VISA cut off date movement is inversely proportional to USCIS efficiency. The higher their efficiency, lower the movement and vice versa.
I think he posts spicy messages on his forum to market himself. He uses strong language against USCIS to gain support from his prospective clients.
Has he ever stood up for immigrants other than writing strong worded posts? Give me examples as I do not know any? I may be wrong in my assumption.
I am sorry but I don't agree with you.
He never said he was running a charity for immigrants or an active supporter of IV.
Despite, he has been helping several immigrants with very apt and prompt replies to several questions (most of them very basic and repetitive) and if that is a way to attract new clients, I don't see anything wrong in that approach. After all, it is his business and he is using his own website to promote his business!
Above all, his views on USCIS is very logic to me especially his way of reasoning retrogression. He says VISA cut off date movement is inversely proportional to USCIS efficiency. The higher their efficiency, lower the movement and vice versa.
girlfriend Young Donald Trump takes a

krishnam70
04-14 11:59 AM
So after more than a month of sleepless nights, thanks to Immigration Voice looks like my I 485 application is back on track.
A recap of my situation:
Last month I got an email from USCIS-CRIS stating that my I 485 was withdrawn. After being in this country for close to 10 years and in the immigration queue for more than 7 years why would I withdraw the application ??? I did not withdraw my application !!!
It took me more than a month to find out the reason behind the withdrawal..trust me it was not easy..and guess what ....It was my Attorney who had withdrawn the application in Error. Now what ... I call USCIS multiple times.. talk to many different IO's .. some of them patient and try to help.. some extremely rude.. but all of them had only one thing to say... they cannot help!!..... I get an Info Pass... no help there either.. I set up an emergency meeting with my attorney (one of the large Immigration Law Firms) .. nothing...they accept their mistake tell me that they will do all they can .. but no assurance that they will reinstate the case .. limited forward movement.... things look gloomy and bleak..no one can help me.
Then I called Immigration Voice on the number that is listed on the site and left a voice mail. Promptly got a call back I spoke to a Core member who understood the gravity and urgency of the situation and swiflty moved forward and got in touch with their contacts in the government. The Core member also put me in a conference call with the person who was going to look into my case, I was so relieved that I could explain the situation first hand.
I got a call today and I was told that after evaluating my case my file has been reopened and they have mailed an offical notice regarding the same and I should get it in a few days. *Fingers crossed until I get this notice in hand ;)*
The IV core was extremely sensitive to my situation and were very responsive and extremly helpful. I cant thank Immigration Voice enough for helping me resolve this issue in a quick manner.
I have registered to be a recurring contributing member and I intend to be an active member of this group.
My lessons from this crazy experience are:
- Never trust your attorney, always ask for a copy of any letter/document they send to USCIS on your behalf
- There is no organization besides IV out there that is looking out for the interests of the Immigrant Community.
- We need to strengthen IV in all ways we can, we need to be active.
- And as so many members have already said "We are IV." If we want things to be better "WE" need to do something about it.
I urge members who are still contemplating becoming active members to evaluate their options and to become active and contributing members of IV.
- Peace
ps:
Another point I would like to add is that no other organization has the kind of reach and the credibility with USCIS as IV has as far as representing the true interests of the Immigrant Community goes. IV is a huge asset we have and we should work towards strenthening it.
I am glad your file is back on track and kudos to IV for helping out in this dire situation. I think this needs to be a revelation to people who have been questioning IV's commitment to our cause. This case should not be construed as a template for individual calls to help for everybody. Your problem is unique and IV has been able to help. I only hope people dont start flooding the IV helpline with calls to pursue their individual cases based on delays in processing etc and then blame IV for not being able to help in their case.
This shows collective action and an honest organizational effort will go a long way in helping out the community and we should all share our responsibility in helping each other through IV.
- cheers
kris
A recap of my situation:
Last month I got an email from USCIS-CRIS stating that my I 485 was withdrawn. After being in this country for close to 10 years and in the immigration queue for more than 7 years why would I withdraw the application ??? I did not withdraw my application !!!
It took me more than a month to find out the reason behind the withdrawal..trust me it was not easy..and guess what ....It was my Attorney who had withdrawn the application in Error. Now what ... I call USCIS multiple times.. talk to many different IO's .. some of them patient and try to help.. some extremely rude.. but all of them had only one thing to say... they cannot help!!..... I get an Info Pass... no help there either.. I set up an emergency meeting with my attorney (one of the large Immigration Law Firms) .. nothing...they accept their mistake tell me that they will do all they can .. but no assurance that they will reinstate the case .. limited forward movement.... things look gloomy and bleak..no one can help me.
Then I called Immigration Voice on the number that is listed on the site and left a voice mail. Promptly got a call back I spoke to a Core member who understood the gravity and urgency of the situation and swiflty moved forward and got in touch with their contacts in the government. The Core member also put me in a conference call with the person who was going to look into my case, I was so relieved that I could explain the situation first hand.
I got a call today and I was told that after evaluating my case my file has been reopened and they have mailed an offical notice regarding the same and I should get it in a few days. *Fingers crossed until I get this notice in hand ;)*
The IV core was extremely sensitive to my situation and were very responsive and extremly helpful. I cant thank Immigration Voice enough for helping me resolve this issue in a quick manner.
I have registered to be a recurring contributing member and I intend to be an active member of this group.
My lessons from this crazy experience are:
- Never trust your attorney, always ask for a copy of any letter/document they send to USCIS on your behalf
- There is no organization besides IV out there that is looking out for the interests of the Immigrant Community.
- We need to strengthen IV in all ways we can, we need to be active.
- And as so many members have already said "We are IV." If we want things to be better "WE" need to do something about it.
I urge members who are still contemplating becoming active members to evaluate their options and to become active and contributing members of IV.
- Peace
ps:
Another point I would like to add is that no other organization has the kind of reach and the credibility with USCIS as IV has as far as representing the true interests of the Immigrant Community goes. IV is a huge asset we have and we should work towards strenthening it.
I am glad your file is back on track and kudos to IV for helping out in this dire situation. I think this needs to be a revelation to people who have been questioning IV's commitment to our cause. This case should not be construed as a template for individual calls to help for everybody. Your problem is unique and IV has been able to help. I only hope people dont start flooding the IV helpline with calls to pursue their individual cases based on delays in processing etc and then blame IV for not being able to help in their case.
This shows collective action and an honest organizational effort will go a long way in helping out the community and we should all share our responsibility in helping each other through IV.
- cheers
kris
hairstyles donald trump young man. donald trump jr hair. donald
gcseeker2002
01-04 11:40 AM
I don't think PMP is useful in promotions......it may be helpful in getting a new job though.....but then you are limited in your career..........PMP doesn't help you moving upwards.....!
My 2 cents!
Good discussion, Just thinking what are the chances of getting job and the types of companies/jobs in the current recession market for
1. PMP certification with few technical skills
2. PMP certification with heavy technical skills
3. PMP certification with no technical skills(only PM skills)
My 2 cents!
Good discussion, Just thinking what are the chances of getting job and the types of companies/jobs in the current recession market for
1. PMP certification with few technical skills
2. PMP certification with heavy technical skills
3. PMP certification with no technical skills(only PM skills)
ragz4u
02-21 01:10 PM
Her story is here (http://www.c-n.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060205/NEWS/602050356)
manishi
11-18 04:05 PM
I filed on july 23rd got ead & AP but did not get FP. After reading this thread and seeing the patterns i think that if your application is processed by the center where it has to originally go then you get your FP quickly but in cases where your application went to original center and then that center sent to other centers for EAD and/or AP then their FP's is getting delayed, like my self.
I also have another problem. I changed address just after applying for I-485.I think FP is NOT dependent on PD's and or address change.
This is just my 2 cents.
I also have another problem. I changed address just after applying for I-485.I think FP is NOT dependent on PD's and or address change.
This is just my 2 cents.
No comments:
Post a Comment