Search This Blog

Thursday, June 16, 2011

prom hairdos 2011

images prom hairdos 2011. Half Down prom hairdos 2011. Elegant Short Prom Hairstyle
  • Elegant Short Prom Hairstyle



  • Pandi
    05-30 10:54 PM
    Voted - Aye - latest count - 338 :)





    wallpaper Elegant Short Prom Hairstyle prom hairdos 2011. prom hairdos 2011. prom
  • prom hairdos 2011. prom



  • bheemi
    02-12 10:24 AM
    Hi

    I left my previous employer more than 6 months back , he didnt paid me my final paycheck and i complained to DOL since 3 months...now wehn i asked for my W2 he said me to do whatever i feel and he is adamant at not giving it....moreover he said that his company has suffered losses worth 25K and his lawyer has sent a legal notice in this regard....and when i said how will we file taxes he says he wished for me to be out of status and go back.....

    Since i have complained to DOL and also it is more than 6 moths since i left his organisation giving proper notice and have email confirmations, can he issue me legeal notice.....?please advice...

    He is also saying that he has written to USCIS that I am fraud,....though I have been working in fortune 100 companies and now also working in reputed company and never lied for anything and was on project from day 1 since I came to States....? can USCIS cause problems for me in future...

    Also, he seems to have closed his company..

    Folks please advice....

    You dont need W-2 for filing taxes all the time. As long you have paystubs and i shows howmuch you paid taxes federal and state..that is enough..Please go to HE block or any other CPA who can file taxes and he can help you..
    I did same thing 3 years back..and there was no issue at all...





    prom hairdos 2011. prom hairdos for 2011. in:
  • prom hairdos for 2011. in:



  • Canadian_Dream
    08-20 04:21 PM
    When did this happen ? Employers can't do any substitution after July 16 nor can they barter or get paid for it anyway.
    Try the following:
    1. Do you have the lawyer's retainer agreement (G28 signed) ? Other evidence such as e-mail etc which proves the intent of filling I-485 from Lawyer/Employer ?
    2. Have paid it to the lawyer/employer for this particular service ? If yes do you have any written contract.
    3. Keep back-ups of all documents in this regard.


    This can either be construed as consumer fraud as you didn't get the services related to payment or breach of contract after full payment. I know it is hard but if you file a lawsuit you will get the monetary settlement and other damages. This may not stand much in terms of violation of labor laws (DOL Perspective) or Immigration laws (USCIS) perspective. This is case of clear fraud and deceit.

    I guess this link is for H1 violation.

    I knew that this is against the law to pay for GC expenses, but as you guys know we are all in the same boat. There is nothing I can do except to fight.





    2011 prom hairdos 2011. prom prom hairdos 2011. prom hairdos 2011. simple prom
  • prom hairdos 2011. simple prom



  • sanjay
    01-26 04:28 PM
    Bottom line, AC 21 comes with risk, and you have to be ready to ride the wave, if things are to get delayed or you are to be out of work for some time. If there was anything I could have done differently, I would have REALLY forced new employer to file H1b on my behalf. I feel i laid down too easily on this request after my previous company said they would not revoke I-140. I did ask the legal team of the new company, and they said no. I should have discussed with my bosses, since they really wanted me, and would have probably overriden the legal team.

    But life goes on...

    Good information for all those who had or thinking of using AC21.
    Very well written to-the-point information.



    more...


    prom hairdos 2011. prom hairdos 2011 for short
  • prom hairdos 2011 for short



  • rb_248
    01-31 12:18 PM
    Form No. Current Fee Proposed Fee Difference
    I-129 $190 $320 $130
    I-131 $170 $305 $135
    I-140 $195 $475 $280
    I-485 $325 $905 $580
    I-765 $180 $340 $160



    I hope with this funding mechanism they could hire more efficient people and get things done fast.





    prom hairdos 2011. Braided Hairdos Prom 2011
  • Braided Hairdos Prom 2011



  • pappu
    07-13 01:53 PM
    Congratulations on your greencard approval.



    more...


    prom hairdos 2011. prom hairdos for 2011. hair
  • prom hairdos for 2011. hair



  • ireddy
    08-22 01:58 PM
    They worked enough for this year and they have lot to do. According to my guess they have the following pending work.

    1. Issue Receipts (Sep/October)
    2. Issue EAD cards for approx 300,000 applicants? (October/November/December)
    3. Issues AP for 300,000 (October/November/December)


    On top of this they need to celebrate thanksgiving and christmas like every citizen. So don't expect too much from them for this year.

    If at all there is some momement in EB numbers, that will happen only between Jan-March(before H1-B madness starts).

    Good luck !

    I think you missed a new one (in news today)
    - Issue new Green Cards for 750,000 (cards without expiration dates have to be replaced)





    2010 prom hairdos for 2011. in: prom hairdos 2011. prom hairdos 2011. Half Down
  • prom hairdos 2011. Half Down



  • vrbest
    10-03 04:35 PM
    Got my EAD Card. My wife's approved on Oct 1st - My son's approved today.

    Took close to 90 days with NSC.



    more...


    prom hairdos 2011. prom hairdos for long hair
  • prom hairdos for long hair



  • Higcoptimist
    04-01 07:31 PM
    Hi,

    Sent the two faxes.

    My thanks to the core group and active members, working tirelessly towards our common goal.

    Cheers





    hair prom hairdos 2011. simple prom prom hairdos 2011. Prom Hairstyle Pictures
  • Prom Hairstyle Pictures



  • akhilmahajan
    09-26 07:40 AM
    Hi,
    I think at this point, you need to show that the original 2000 graduation date was final and true. I would try to get a letter from your school stating that you did graduate with B.S. degree in 2000 and 2000 was the graduation year. Try to get an official letter stating that. The letter could, if possible, explain why later dates appear on you degree transcript. However, it must underline that you graduated in year 2000.

    If you can get an official letter from your university that will be great.
    I am sure u have the passing out certificate, character certificate from your college which must be saying u are done with ur degree in 2000.

    See the thing is you graduated in 2000, but u have some supplimental exams which u took in 2001 and 2002. I am just curious, do you have separate marksheets for supplimental exams. If yes, then check with your university, if they can club those mark sheets in to the old ones.
    I have seen ppl getting it done. The subject u had to retake will have a star on it.

    I hope it helps and i hope things go fine with you.

    Thanks.



    more...


    prom hairdos 2011. prom hairdos 2011. prom
  • prom hairdos 2011. prom



  • Arjun
    01-04 12:50 PM
    Question.

    If you have one wife and u get divorced you have to give her 50% of what u have.

    What happens if you have 2 wives? ;)

    They both get 50/50 :D





    hot prom hairdos 2011 for short prom hairdos 2011. prom hairdos 2011. prom
  • prom hairdos 2011. prom



  • diptam
    07-28 07:59 AM
    Boss,
    He/she explained the actual thing later on at Murthy forum ....

    #####
    nisars
    Member posted July 27, 2007 09:50 AM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    here are the answers...

    Here are the answers...

    When did you receive the receipt notice?
    Yesterday from my Lawyer.

    Did your checks get cleared?
    I believe YES, required checks were issue from the law firm's account, No personal.

    What was your receipt date on the notice?
    Receipt Date is July 09th (I confirmed Online).

    Thanks,
    NisarS
    ######




    what is this? there are delivered date and received date with received date before the delivered date. How can they receive before the delivery. Hmmm Did USCIS guys ran early morning 4 O Clock to UPS/ FED-EX/ ETC to receive the app before those guys attempted to deliver :) Even if someone says, "YES", there was 6 days difference between those two days. No idea what USCIS is doing.

    Got Receipt

    Application Received on : 07/03/2007
    Agency : Nebraska
    Status : Delivered on 07/09/2007
    Case: EB3-India Jan 2004
    Returned/Rejected : Accepted, got Receipt # LIN xxx-xxx-xxxx.



    more...


    house prom hairdos 2011. very Are prom hairdos 2011. prom hairdos 2011 for short
  • prom hairdos 2011 for short



  • MDix
    02-11 01:58 PM
    That's absolutely right.
    I personally think Mr. MPADAPA's assumption is wrong. Last year (2008), the spillover came from Family quota of 2008. Spillover from Family or Employment quota of a particular year cannot be given to the following year. So the fact that there is nothing left from the family quota of 2008 doesn't change any situation here.

    So, this year the spillover that Employment category can get from Family quota will be the unused numbers of 2009 Family quota.
    This is just my thought!


    Thanks,
    MDix





    tattoo Braided Hairdos Prom 2011 prom hairdos 2011. prom hairdos 2011. hairstyles
  • prom hairdos 2011. hairstyles



  • marwan234
    09-19 12:35 PM
    in my case, i can tell you that i found CSC to be faster in processing EAD and AP then NSC or TSC. just look at my details below.
    the only disadvantage is that it will take a while for FP appointment.
    still have not received mine.



    more...


    pictures prom hairdos for 2011. hair prom hairdos 2011. prom hairstyles 2011.
  • prom hairstyles 2011.



  • krishnam70
    07-08 01:12 PM
    ANALYSE YOUR ANSWER YOU MAKE MY POINTS VERY VALID

    NO SELF RESPECT
    WHITE KISS ARCE ...
    SUBMISSIVE U NEED A WHITE MASTER ...

    AND TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS YOU RESOLRT TO THE MAN WITH THE DHOTI ...GANDHIGIRI...

    GRAVITATION DID ANYONE EVER TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE AN IDIOT

    Thats one hell of an accusation 'hopeful'.

    If you believe in what you said then you would not be in this forum. Why are you in this country?

    1. If you said you came here for your Master's and then found and job and applied for GC and been stuck there and now realized that this process stinks and decided to go back its fine by me, then you have no place here.

    2. If you said you came here after your education on work visa and then applied for GC and stuck here and now realized that this process stinks and decided to go back its fine by me, then you have no place here

    3. If you feel superior to all the folks who are in this forum then you have no place here.

    4. If you think working for some company as a FT employee makes you qualified,oh btw i dont care if its a Fortune 10 company, been there done that, then you have no reason to be here. After all you think you are priveleged and superior to other folks in here.

    5. Whats this superiority of being a FT employee over Contractor? I have been in this country now for over 10 yrs and worked as FT employee and Contractor. I dont see anything special in being a FT employee over a contractor. Just because you became a FT employee does not mean the company thinks you are the most perfect person to be their employee, it means you fit in their budget and they want to milk you services, so you become a 'one client wonder'. Contractor on the other hand gets paid more, gets to work on different projects . There is some uncertaininty due to job changes etc but if we are tracking it right its works well, in my last 4 yrs of contracting never been out of job.

    6. What I have seen by the way you bash others in this thread shows that you somehow think you are superior to others(which is okay if you keep it to yourself). Pardon me for saying this, you are stepping over the line. Few days ago there was a thread where one guy got banned due to some stupid comments like you about fake degrees, fake resumes and that he was somehow more deserving of the GC than the others.

    when you are in a public forum conduct yourself with dignity and try to help others and get help and not try to push your convoluted ideas and come across as a jerk. Staying in this country means many things to different people and does not constitute to not loving our home countries in anyway

    I am sorry I must say its you who has to think before you open your trap dude..





    dresses prom hairdos 2011. prom prom hairdos 2011. prom hairdos to side.
  • prom hairdos to side.



  • ksircar
    03-23 02:28 PM
    I have set up a meeting with the staff at Congresswoman Kathy Castor's office in Tampa on March 27th at 2.00 PM.

    Anybody interested in joining please PM me.



    more...


    makeup prom hairdos for long hair prom hairdos 2011. prom hairdos 2011. very Are
  • prom hairdos 2011. very Are



  • h1techSlave
    11-09 05:15 PM
    Wow! Yours is so quick. Did you expedite it?

    No. But I am yet to get the actual approval. This can take anywhere from one week to a couple of months :( Plus my wife's application is still in the Review stage :(





    girlfriend prom hairdos 2011. hairstyles prom hairdos 2011. prom hairdos for 2011
  • prom hairdos for 2011



  • ramus
    07-02 04:03 PM
    at the end please put total..

    Thanks..





    hairstyles prom hairdos 2011. prom prom hairdos 2011. prom hairdos 2011 for short
  • prom hairdos 2011 for short



  • zico123
    05-17 10:49 AM
    BBC news article: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/6665913.stm

    A diplomatic row is brewing between the US and India over how companies issue temporary working visas to staff.
    .....
    Mr Nath {Indian commerce minister Kamal Nath} says that he is concerned that the US authorities want to reduce the number of temporary working visas issued each year.





    rally
    07-02 03:53 PM
    Medical Fees: $410 + Misc: $300 = $710
    Attorney and mailing fees: employer





    gk_2000
    07-29 03:13 PM
    You are saying that because you are from ROW.
    I would be delighted since I am from EB3-I. That is what is unfair about this country cap. You probably filed your GC in 2009 and is already impatient. Think about people who came to this country in 2000 or before still waiting for their GCs.

    Some of them has aging out kids who will lose their eligibility because of this long wait.

    This "me vs you" attitude is what is unhealthy. Having PD of June 2002 is nothing to be happy about, either for EB3-I or ROW. It is just pathetic. We should all be together in this. Asking for more visa numbers, recapture, etc would be more practical for us



    No comments:

    Post a Comment