Search This Blog

Monday, June 20, 2011

lionel messi 2011 vs arsenal

images Madrid vs feetlionel messi lionel messi 2011 vs arsenal. quot;Arsenal vs Barcelonaquot;
  • quot;Arsenal vs Barcelonaquot;



  • keepon
    07-15 09:01 PM
    would you please send to me too?
    Many thanks!





    wallpaper quot;Arsenal vs Barcelonaquot; lionel messi 2011 vs arsenal. Lionellionel messi , lionel
  • Lionellionel messi , lionel



  • bkam
    04-12 01:10 PM
    My spouse and I are on L1/L2 visa.

    In 2002 there was a law change and the L2 visa holders got the right for EAD, valid until expiry date of the current L1/L2 visa. Renewal of the EAD was relatively easy when the new L1/L2 visa was issued. The tricky thing is that after expiration of the L visa, while waiting for LC approval we can get only 1 year H1 extensions. This means that during the period between L1/L2 visa and submitting of I-485 the EAD will be cancelled.

    Following the common sence, the L2 visa holder should still be able to get EAD for the period between L and I-485. We will find it out in half a year time when our last L visa expires. But I would not bet on it...

    So, my hint is - why not push for a similar approach being applied for immigrants waiting for LC approvals (after 365 days), for I-140, I-485 etc. It makes sence since the enormous delay in GC process was caused by the US bureaucracy and the poor idiots like us deserve some relieve :-)





    lionel messi 2011 vs arsenal. Lionel Messi v Cristiano
  • Lionel Messi v Cristiano



  • rameshvaid
    06-17 10:52 AM
    ^^^^^^^^^

    I have suffered a lot due to this stamping business and I have a thread on IV "STUCK IN MONTREAL" I was there for almost 2 months with 2 of my sons and wife. My oldest one lost his full smester of college, 2nd one was only in 4th grade and got lucky due to his excellent record in school and hence was promoted, due to this stamping business and I was poorer by 30K. I will do whatever needs to be done to get this bill rolling and am ready to share my story with any one..

    This was my 3rd stamping with the same employer and 2nd one was also in Toronto in 2005 at that time I had no problems and this time my salary was almost 30% more tan the last one in 2005.

    Great effort and Good Luck..

    RV





    2011 Lionellionel messi , lionel lionel messi 2011 vs arsenal. Robin van Persie (Arsenal)
  • Robin van Persie (Arsenal)



  • nonimmi
    10-10 03:59 PM
    ....I am not sure why someone is portraying Infy or Wipro as companies that go for "Easy money..." that's completely ridiculous. Agreed they are not doing lots of so called high-end R & D projects and majority of thier revenue is still from service industry. But that does not make these companies any lesser.

    I am not sure how much insight you guys got into these companies, but they are doing quite a lot of good assignments. Also, the processes they got in place & the maturity they show in execution of assignments is definitely on par with any other software services company in the world.

    Probably a bunch of you folks are frustrated with these companies because the billing rates are driven down & opportunites in US (for consultants) are becoming less due to these companies' offshore model - but that does not make these companies shallow as you are trying to portray.

    PS: I am not an employee with either of these companies. FOr that matter, none of these offshore-based companies. But the facts are to be accepted.

    You may admire them as much as you want but fact is these are just "glorified" bodyshoppers. I meet many workers from these "great" companies at my workplace and see them being treated just as "low cost alternatives" and nothing else by this huge financial company in NY/NJ area. Because of their (INFY, TATA, Wipro, Satyam) "low billing rates" these guys cant afford good lifestyle. And back home in India INFY and TATA CEOs make billions and talk BIG. I've not met any TATA, Satyam guy here who is happy with their employer. They just hate their employers and always looking for a change. I wonder where they stand in terms of employee satisfaction? They treat their people like slave and send them as low cost labor. Not only that - they exploit US immigration rules and make use of L1 to keep their people long term at cliant place when they dont get enough H1.

    No difference from local bodyshoppers! Dont think they are great companies. You may say "you folks are frustrated with these companies". But this is the fact. Period.



    more...


    lionel messi 2011 vs arsenal. 2010 2011 2012 messi vs
  • 2010 2011 2012 messi vs



  • leoindiano
    08-07 03:22 PM
    PD : Nov 2004
    RD : July 25 2007
    140 Approval : Oct 2006

    Anil, Your receipt number start with EAC****?





    lionel messi 2011 vs arsenal. Lionel Messi.
  • Lionel Messi.



  • labor2003
    04-01 06:34 PM
    Just sent fax # 10 and 11.



    more...


    lionel messi 2011 vs arsenal. Barcelona striker Lionel Messi
  • Barcelona striker Lionel Messi



  • dummgelauft
    11-19 02:25 PM
    Is this still an active topic? or its dead? Are there people with US Master - STEM who are willing to come forward?
    I am just trying to gauge this? To me, looks perfect candidate for piece meal while waiting for CIR, justification could be same as 20K quota for H1b, keep US educated in the country and keep contributing to US economy & society. It has two benefits, a) direct to people who have US Master, b) there will xx number less people in front of who don't qualify for this so their turn will come sooner.
    any leads?

    Every time US STEM is mentioned, some losers shout it down. Not that it matters, but just shows the amount of support this idea has among desis.
    The general idea in a desi mind is "why should this other guy get his GC first".





    2010 Lionel Messi v Cristiano lionel messi 2011 vs arsenal. Madrid vs feetlionel messi
  • Madrid vs feetlionel messi



  • gcnj
    02-12 05:39 PM
    Hi Shana

    I have question i'm planning to use ac21 ,but my current labor certification jon title code is 15-1031 (computer sepcialist engineer -Oracle) but my new job is DBA (application development -Oracle ) But the nature of the job responsibilites are same but i believe the Job code may change b'cos of the Title.

    Do you think will this be a problem if i use AC21.

    Your inputs will be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks
    GCNJ



    more...


    lionel messi 2011 vs arsenal. Feb 16, 2011 · Arsenal vs
  • Feb 16, 2011 · Arsenal vs



  • java_jaggu
    06-05 01:18 PM
    What I don't understand is it's not mandatory to inform the USCIS about moving to a different job via AC-21. If you are not required to inform them, then where does the question of AC-21 approval arise ?





    hair Robin van Persie (Arsenal) lionel messi 2011 vs arsenal. facts: Barcelona v Arsenal
  • facts: Barcelona v Arsenal



  • flipflop
    11-18 12:41 PM
    it is not wishful thinking ..dumbo ..it is a good idea but it doesnt / wont have much support as community is divided and happy with its ead.
    money makes the mare go in this world ..say if the immigration community was united and if we were to lobby with the builders and car dealers who make contribution to the politicians then lot of bills would have passed behind the scenes ..earliar h1-b was for 6 years only ..how did the extension come ..behind the scenes the business lobby worked secretly.

    Yeah right!! buying houses is all hunky-dory when you have all cushy jobs and economy is booming. When economy slows down there will be some people who may lose their jobs with 3000$ mortgages sitting on their head!! And that builder /bank who lobbied for you GC will come knocking on your door asking for payment.
    And believe there are defaulters among these highly qualified legal immigrants too!

    So again, how did you solve the housing slump problem in the first place???



    more...


    lionel messi 2011 vs arsenal. Lionel Messi 13 spottings
  • Lionel Messi 13 spottings



  • AllVNeedGcPc
    05-30 08:13 PM
    Also say **NAY** to this one which introduces bill to deny birth right of citizenship:

    http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h1868/show

    We are waiting in line for GC for long and never know when can be considered as illegals, as there is a very thin line between being legal and illegal here. We do not want our kids to suffer because of this bill.

    Kam se kam ek newborn se to uska birth-right nahin cheen na chahiye...





    hot 2010 2011 2012 messi vs lionel messi 2011 vs arsenal. lionel messi wallpaper 2011.
  • lionel messi wallpaper 2011.



  • zoozee
    08-28 03:52 PM
    where are you planning to stay?


    Zoozee,
    Even I'm flying from San Jose airport on Monday evening.My flight is at 6:30 pm (AA airlines). Can you tell me about your flight schedule?



    more...


    house #62Lionel Messi lionel messi 2011 vs arsenal. Lionel Messi Barcelona Arsenal
  • Lionel Messi Barcelona Arsenal



  • ssss
    11-19 02:23 PM
    I filed I-140/1-485 concurrently July 4th. Got my EAD and AP. I-140/1-485 still pending. Is it true that you get FP notice only when your I-140 is approved?

    I know lot of people who got FP notices for concurrently filed I-485





    tattoo Lionel Messi. lionel messi 2011 vs arsenal. Lionel-Messi-011
  • Lionel-Messi-011



  • santa123
    12-01 09:52 PM
    Santa,

    Thanks for your response.
    Education evaluation was not done for bachelors because the Labor only required masters. My attorney is planning to use 2 years of my experience to compensate for the additional 1 year of bachelors degree

    H1Girl,

    Thanks for your response.

    Even my attorney says the argument of USCIS could be "building blocks" argument i.e. In US, for masters, 4 year bachelors is required. But, I only have a 3 year bachelor degree.

    Sounds awesome!!! Do you know of any cases in the past where USCIS has considered experience in lieu of 1 year's education? If so, then you have a good chance to get through. Hope they approve yours sooner! Good luck



    more...


    pictures Barcelona striker Lionel Messi lionel messi 2011 vs arsenal. Harry Redknapp On… Arsenal,
  • Harry Redknapp On… Arsenal,



  • guy03062
    07-02 04:21 PM
    Medical (for me and my spouse) - $700
    EAD / AP attorney's fees + filing fees (for my spouse) - $1140
    Photographs - $55
    Affidavit - $40
    Upgraded I-140 to PP - $1500
    ==============
    TOTAL = $3435
    ==============





    dresses lionel messi wallpaper 2011. lionel messi 2011 vs arsenal. vs Arsenal on March 8,
  • vs Arsenal on March 8,



  • CaliHoneB
    05-30 07:24 PM
    Voted Yes!



    more...


    makeup Feb 16, 2011 · Arsenal vs lionel messi 2011 vs arsenal. #62Lionel Messi
  • #62Lionel Messi



  • gauravster
    04-22 11:52 AM
    I wrote on the Whitehouse link. Also added a personal story. I will also mail this to all the congressman and senators of NJ/NY.





    girlfriend Lionel-Messi-011 lionel messi 2011 vs arsenal. lionel messi 2011
  • lionel messi 2011



  • sys_manus
    01-28 09:32 AM
    :confused:U donno where to even start. My argument was based on relativity and "most of" theory and never was 100%.

    U must be a gulti trying to defend ur region - God bless:confused:

    New theory to explain anything and everything!!

    Peace





    hairstyles Lionel Messi 13 spottings lionel messi 2011 vs arsenal. FC Barcelona vs Arsenal FC
  • FC Barcelona vs Arsenal FC



  • styrum
    01-19 06:46 PM
    Sent mine today, asked three imm. lawyers I personally know to forward the link to their clients, asked all my US friends to sign.





    Devils_Advocate
    07-22 11:34 AM
    u know what i think, doggy, doggystyle and devils_advocate are all the same person, or they are anti-immigrants who are teaming up. admin may want to look at them closely... i would.... others can keep an eye on these guys too....


    u know what i think, you're a paranoid schizophrenic ( having someones else name doesnt help your cause either:p )

    I think Pappu has had enough correspondence with me to know whether i am an anti or an anti-exposer :)

    I seriously think you folks need to get a grip over yourselves, it quits being funny and turns ridiculous after a while.





    ilwaiting
    12-12 02:00 PM
    I think you are right. EB3 india might be stuck for very long time. Remember all the 2001 DOL backlog cases from NY, NJ and CA? And how long BEC took to clear them? They are all waiting to get into the EB queue.

    In the previous month, EB3-INDIA date was April22nd,2001. Now it moved to May8th2001. Now, the people with PD's from April22rd2001 to May7th2001 are eligible to apply or ready for adjudication of 485. That means, probably, there are lot of 485(245i) cases to be adjudicated? What do you all think?

    Thanks.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment