qvadis
12-29 04:03 PM
No one analysed the statue of the language used in 202 5 a.
If the total number of visas available under paragraph (1), (2), (3), (4), or (5).
You might have to define what the word "is" is ;-)
Anyway, that paragraph also states: "If the total number of visas available under paragraph (1), (2), (3), (4), or (5) [...] exceeds the number of qualified immigrants who may otherwise issued such visas,." but then continues on with: "the visas made available under that paragraph shall be issued without regard to the numerical limitation"
One could interpret this distinction such that the actual number of visas available is not necessarily the same number of visas made available, which is fixed to 28.6% + spill-over. It might, as well, comprise only those unused visas that haven't been passed down to a lower category. 203 (b) (2) / (3) and 202(5) seem to compete over the unused numbers. Not sure which one has preference.
This is the very direct, simple interpretation of 202 5 A.
Therefore one cannot (EB3-ROW) interpret, for their convenience.
Well, that's according to your interpretation. You seem to suggest that USCIS disagrees with your interpretation. We probably have to wait for the next immigration statistics to see what rule USCIS has been following.
Thats why I suggest the IV to discuss with experinced attorney and make a enquiry with law makers or DOS, if required. Otherwise (if it is wrong it is a big blow to India and China). We will get only 2800 per year.
I'd hope IV would focus on increasing the number of GCs available to all of us, instead of fighting for allocation. ACT-21 increased the number of H1B visas without increasing the number of GCs.
If the total number of visas available under paragraph (1), (2), (3), (4), or (5).
You might have to define what the word "is" is ;-)
Anyway, that paragraph also states: "If the total number of visas available under paragraph (1), (2), (3), (4), or (5) [...] exceeds the number of qualified immigrants who may otherwise issued such visas,." but then continues on with: "the visas made available under that paragraph shall be issued without regard to the numerical limitation"
One could interpret this distinction such that the actual number of visas available is not necessarily the same number of visas made available, which is fixed to 28.6% + spill-over. It might, as well, comprise only those unused visas that haven't been passed down to a lower category. 203 (b) (2) / (3) and 202(5) seem to compete over the unused numbers. Not sure which one has preference.
This is the very direct, simple interpretation of 202 5 A.
Therefore one cannot (EB3-ROW) interpret, for their convenience.
Well, that's according to your interpretation. You seem to suggest that USCIS disagrees with your interpretation. We probably have to wait for the next immigration statistics to see what rule USCIS has been following.
Thats why I suggest the IV to discuss with experinced attorney and make a enquiry with law makers or DOS, if required. Otherwise (if it is wrong it is a big blow to India and China). We will get only 2800 per year.
I'd hope IV would focus on increasing the number of GCs available to all of us, instead of fighting for allocation. ACT-21 increased the number of H1B visas without increasing the number of GCs.
wallpaper updatecrash bandicoot
masterji
08-09 12:31 AM
Read question no. 13
MurthyDotCom : 485 FAQs (http://www.murthy.com/485faq.html#13)
This 6-month wait period after GC is the biggest myth esp among the desi community. I have never heard or seen any problem with citizen ship of anyone who switched job within 6 months of getting GC. If you have GC, you are as good as citizen except a few more rights that come with citizenship so enjoy your independence and work on your career !!
MurthyDotCom : 485 FAQs (http://www.murthy.com/485faq.html#13)
This 6-month wait period after GC is the biggest myth esp among the desi community. I have never heard or seen any problem with citizen ship of anyone who switched job within 6 months of getting GC. If you have GC, you are as good as citizen except a few more rights that come with citizenship so enjoy your independence and work on your career !!
senocular
02-05 04:43 PM
ooooo, aaaah, oooooh .... wtf. They're all GREAT and I save EGs for last because it was the highest rated (yeah LOTS on that one too) and its not there! pfffft. lol
:searches franticly:
:searches franticly:
2011 crash bandicoot yonkoma by
pd_recapturing
06-19 11:53 AM
I am not on EAD but on H1-B. I have a approval notice until 09/30/2010, but did not got the visa stamped. How should I replace "the EAD" portion in the letter?
Thanks
Yes, I have similar question. Do we really need to send a letter. last time, I do not think that I sent a letter. Akhil, please let us know about EAD Vs H1B ?
Thanks
Yes, I have similar question. Do we really need to send a letter. last time, I do not think that I sent a letter. Akhil, please let us know about EAD Vs H1B ?
more...
jchan
11-30 04:55 PM
A way to estimate ROW 485 applications
Since ROW 485's are approved rather quickly, the small number of pending cases from the USCIS report does not reflect the whole picture how many ROW 485's are submitted each year. However, we may be able to estimate like this:
First find out the average processing time of ROW 485, then we know the pending number from USCIS report is the cases submitted for the length of the processing time. For example, if the processing time is 3 months, and there are 7000 cases for ROW pending, then we know there are 7000 ROW 485 submitted in 3 months. Then the full year demand is 28000. Maybe the report can be revised with these information to get a better estimate on the spillover?
Since ROW 485's are approved rather quickly, the small number of pending cases from the USCIS report does not reflect the whole picture how many ROW 485's are submitted each year. However, we may be able to estimate like this:
First find out the average processing time of ROW 485, then we know the pending number from USCIS report is the cases submitted for the length of the processing time. For example, if the processing time is 3 months, and there are 7000 cases for ROW pending, then we know there are 7000 ROW 485 submitted in 3 months. Then the full year demand is 28000. Maybe the report can be revised with these information to get a better estimate on the spillover?
solaris27
10-09 07:53 PM
you can directly go to USCIS website and take printout of your approved I-140.
It will not have all informaion but more then enough to change job .
It will not have all informaion but more then enough to change job .
more...
dilbert_cal
04-03 04:44 PM
8 more webfaxes done for 10 and 11. ( through my colleagues )
Another 17 to go. I know I'm slow but I'll reach there. :-)
Another 17 to go. I know I'm slow but I'll reach there. :-)
2010 Crash Bandicoot
mbartosik
01-27 01:23 PM
To he who handed over $7K.....
If you have good documentation of this... then there are some fees that employers are not allowed to pass on to employee (either in part or in whole).
These include things like H1B processing fees.
They might include labor certification fees (required for GC).
Now unless the 50% specifically identifies which fees, I would take it to mean 50% of all. If your were charged for 50% of something that it is illegal to charge for then Department of Labor may pursue both on your behalf and in the public interest. By pursue, I mean get your money back (or some of it) and fine or worse to employer.
So find out what documents you have and where your local dept of labor is, and go and pay the friendly staff a visit.
I know someone that was done out of a few thousand in unpaid overtime. They got his money back for him, even though he only went to them years after, but he had pay slips showing hours worked and money paid. They handled it all for him.
If you have good documentation of this... then there are some fees that employers are not allowed to pass on to employee (either in part or in whole).
These include things like H1B processing fees.
They might include labor certification fees (required for GC).
Now unless the 50% specifically identifies which fees, I would take it to mean 50% of all. If your were charged for 50% of something that it is illegal to charge for then Department of Labor may pursue both on your behalf and in the public interest. By pursue, I mean get your money back (or some of it) and fine or worse to employer.
So find out what documents you have and where your local dept of labor is, and go and pay the friendly staff a visit.
I know someone that was done out of a few thousand in unpaid overtime. They got his money back for him, even though he only went to them years after, but he had pay slips showing hours worked and money paid. They handled it all for him.
more...
rolrblade
07-19 10:35 AM
Just so you dont miss this. I also PM'ed you.
I just checked the Mumbai consulate website (I am assuming your wife is in India) and the earliest available appoitment for H4 is July 27th. Why cant she take that? All you have to do is reschedule.
There are also appointments for H4 for Aug 3,6,8,10. She shoudl reschedule her appointment.
Send me a PM if you need help with the appoitment website.
I just checked the Mumbai consulate website (I am assuming your wife is in India) and the earliest available appoitment for H4 is July 27th. Why cant she take that? All you have to do is reschedule.
There are also appointments for H4 for Aug 3,6,8,10. She shoudl reschedule her appointment.
Send me a PM if you need help with the appoitment website.
hair quot;Crash Bandicoot eight evil
abhidos37
08-22 11:32 AM
My PD is Aug 2005. My employer by mistake sent the 485 application on June 27 and USCIS received on June 28. Today Aug 21, I received the rejected 485 full package back. Employer is following up whether it can sent back. Anybody has any idea of any luck in this case, or has to wait till dates are current again?:mad:
more...
Siboo
07-27 03:06 PM
I am July 2 filer...
I mailed second set yesterday...
Then I thaught I mailed to Nebraska address then I mailed my third set to Texas center, dont want to take any chance whichever will be accecpted first.
I am smart...;)
It is not late now.
You may send one to California Service center, one to Vermont Service center and the final one to National Support center.
I am sure you will get at least one Receipt number. :D :D
I mailed second set yesterday...
Then I thaught I mailed to Nebraska address then I mailed my third set to Texas center, dont want to take any chance whichever will be accecpted first.
I am smart...;)
It is not late now.
You may send one to California Service center, one to Vermont Service center and the final one to National Support center.
I am sure you will get at least one Receipt number. :D :D
hot crash bandicoot wallpaper file
godspeed
02-19 02:26 PM
Not if you have signed G-28 form while applying I-485, G-28 lets your Lawyer represent you in these matters, so the rfe goes to the attorney even if you had received the receipts.
@ Seratbabu,
According to my lawyer, I-485 is applied by the applicant directly & not by company or lawyer. So, if you have received the I-485 receipts to your own address, then you will received RFE to your home address.
@ Seratbabu,
According to my lawyer, I-485 is applied by the applicant directly & not by company or lawyer. So, if you have received the I-485 receipts to your own address, then you will received RFE to your home address.
more...
house wallpaper yugioh. wallpaper
ck_b2001
07-26 02:50 PM
According to the pattern the next one is due tomorrow,
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ReceiptingTimes06Jul07.pdf
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ReceiptingTimes13Jul07.pdf
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ReceiptingTimes20Jul07.pdf
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ReceiptingTimes27Jul07.pdf
Lets start pressing F5 since tomorrow morning on USCIS press release page. My finger is already itching for refresh button.
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ReceiptingTimes06Jul07.pdf
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ReceiptingTimes13Jul07.pdf
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ReceiptingTimes20Jul07.pdf
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ReceiptingTimes27Jul07.pdf
Lets start pressing F5 since tomorrow morning on USCIS press release page. My finger is already itching for refresh button.
tattoo by Crash Bandicoot at the
gc_check
06-26 02:49 PM
Kinkos is horrible!!! I went there this morning and had to wait 40 minutes for my photos and when they came back they had a greenish tint and the colors were all washed out. They looked like a two year old photoshoped them :D Clearly they would have been rejected by immigration so I asked for my money back.
I then went to Sears and they did a great job. They have professional studio equipment and all it took was 5 minutes and I had all my copies looking great like they're supposed to.
So... Sears, highly recommended. They charged me $61 for two sets of 8 photos for me and my wife which is the same price as Kinkos or CVS & Walgreens, less the horrible amateurish quality.
I took the first set of photos in Walgreens, but the background was not clean although plain white.. they was a very light spot in center of the photo, although not obvious, when asked I was told thatz how the background screen is and all photos they take are the same and they showed me few samples. I was not happy and drove straight to Sears and the photo I took came out pretty good. Same or better than the samples in the link below
http://travel.state.gov/passport/guide/composition/composition_874.html
I recommend Sears too.
I then went to Sears and they did a great job. They have professional studio equipment and all it took was 5 minutes and I had all my copies looking great like they're supposed to.
So... Sears, highly recommended. They charged me $61 for two sets of 8 photos for me and my wife which is the same price as Kinkos or CVS & Walgreens, less the horrible amateurish quality.
I took the first set of photos in Walgreens, but the background was not clean although plain white.. they was a very light spot in center of the photo, although not obvious, when asked I was told thatz how the background screen is and all photos they take are the same and they showed me few samples. I was not happy and drove straight to Sears and the photo I took came out pretty good. Same or better than the samples in the link below
http://travel.state.gov/passport/guide/composition/composition_874.html
I recommend Sears too.
more...
pictures SONIC!!! IMAGES!
kart2007
05-17 11:23 AM
I stay in an apartment OK. One day my neighbour (living downstairs) was crying with his wife and a small kid. You want to know the reason--NO PAY FOR 2 MONTHS!!!!. All his hard earned money was finished paying rent, OK and his kid was sick. No money, nobody to ask. His contractor said WAIT, WAIT and nothing else.
In that case its better to go to India and lead a much better life than staying in this pathetic state here.
Obviously there's no meaning for an immigrant to stay here away from his home country to be trested almost like an uneducated person.
Living like this is not only bad for one's self respect but is also certainly illegal for the employer.
Its people like this guy why companies liek Infosys etc abuse the visa program and pay less to guys they bring from India to US.
In that case its better to go to India and lead a much better life than staying in this pathetic state here.
Obviously there's no meaning for an immigrant to stay here away from his home country to be trested almost like an uneducated person.
Living like this is not only bad for one's self respect but is also certainly illegal for the employer.
Its people like this guy why companies liek Infosys etc abuse the visa program and pay less to guys they bring from India to US.
dresses crash bandicoot by ~3D-BOY on
drona
09-20 06:57 PM
Thanks for playing your folk tunes, and singing and reciting poetry on stage at the rally! Please let us know the IV handle of the other guitarist and singer. Thanks for inviting me to join you but I am way too shy to sing on stage :o 3 cheers to abhijitp, you make CA proud!
more...
makeup Crash Bandicoot Wallpaper by ~alexander1695
Soul
02-11 03:28 PM
When did you vote Majeye?
- Soul :goatee:
- Soul :goatee:
girlfriend Crash 1 - Cover
ssa
02-10 07:52 PM
Its a small good news. I got similar status update last year sometime in Aug/Sept before my I-485 was finally approved around end of Sept '08. My case was originally filed at CSC and then was transferred to NSC. I got this message when NSC finally picked up my transferred case, dusted it off and (I'm guessing) input it in their system. Most likely your cases went the similar route and now they have been finally picked up by the destination center for processing.
hairstyles Crash Bandicoot Series
whattodo21
11-01 09:07 AM
Is there any pattern to the delays....in the sense that, did the applicants apply it late or the USCIS has been late in spite of applying around 120 days before expiry of EAD?
softcrowd
08-05 09:48 PM
Eb2 - India PD: April 2004
485 RD: 08/02/2007
485 RD: 08/02/2007
abhijitp
01-15 10:52 PM
1. contact all your IV friends
2. contact all your friends in the USA (whether or not waiting for GC)
3. talk to your neighbors in your apartment community
4. hand out bills that describe this action item (We need a poster for this purpose)
In each & every case, offer (as the last option) canned letter format to be filled out and signed... you then photocopy it and mail it!
2. contact all your friends in the USA (whether or not waiting for GC)
3. talk to your neighbors in your apartment community
4. hand out bills that describe this action item (We need a poster for this purpose)
In each & every case, offer (as the last option) canned letter format to be filled out and signed... you then photocopy it and mail it!
No comments:
Post a Comment