vban2007
07-02 04:21 PM
Total 5000 USD
wallpaper lake lively eating. BLAKE Lively is handy in the
nozerd
01-17 05:57 PM
I have also contacted a lwyer who is different from my company lawyer. She has offered to put my case forward to USCIS (not WOM) for $ 300. She said they have means of bringing the case to their attention if its fallen through the cracks.
Do you think its worth trying ? my only copncern is she wants me to sign a new G28 and Im worried about issues with my existing case since I dont want to mess withh my company lawyer and I think I want to keep him as the attorney on file. Per this new lawyer thats not an issue and they will only be the attorney for inquiry purposes.
Any feedback on if this is worth doing ?
Do you think its worth trying ? my only copncern is she wants me to sign a new G28 and Im worried about issues with my existing case since I dont want to mess withh my company lawyer and I think I want to keep him as the attorney on file. Per this new lawyer thats not an issue and they will only be the attorney for inquiry purposes.
Any feedback on if this is worth doing ?
snathan
06-16 11:06 PM
^^^^^^^^^
2011 lake lively eating. Blake Lively : College Candy
rsdang1
11-03 06:30 PM
I GUESS a slight movement forward - say 3 months.... :D
more...
NNReddy
09-19 01:29 PM
I live less than 15 miles from TSC, my I-140 is approved from texas, but my wife's case(dependent on me) went to CSC. I don't know mine yet. Is CSC good or bad not sure. I am seeing they are approving EAD and AP faster than than TSC/NSC. My application was filed at NSC on july 20.
drak70
01-04 07:29 PM
A freind of mine came across a gentleman, who is here on work visa and he is facing a unique problem. He is married to two persons and wants to bring his whole family here in the USA. He was looking for answer if he can get both his spouses and kids here on H4 visas. Currently both of them and his kids are in India. Interesting hmmm :D
Did I miss something:
the orginal posting says "married to two persons" and ."both his spouses "
we all assumed they are female;).other wise only Massachusetts may be the place to stay:D:D:D
Did I miss something:
the orginal posting says "married to two persons" and ."both his spouses "
we all assumed they are female;).other wise only Massachusetts may be the place to stay:D:D:D
more...
wonderlust
10-06 12:44 AM
I called too. They told me that NSC needs 2 month to process it--presumably, getting the FP notice out to me.
incompetence of USCIS is beyond comprehension.
Wonderlust
Why CSC WHYYYYY??? :(
You gave me EAD, you gave me AP, you gave me receipts......why did you put me back at the mercy of NSC again? WHYYY? you knew they suck!!!
No FP yet for me or my wife. Been calling CIS.....feels like talking to a wall.
I guess we CSC transferees are DOOMED!!!
There shall be light at the end of the tunnel....or it could just be an incoming train :-)
incompetence of USCIS is beyond comprehension.
Wonderlust
Why CSC WHYYYYY??? :(
You gave me EAD, you gave me AP, you gave me receipts......why did you put me back at the mercy of NSC again? WHYYY? you knew they suck!!!
No FP yet for me or my wife. Been calling CIS.....feels like talking to a wall.
I guess we CSC transferees are DOOMED!!!
There shall be light at the end of the tunnel....or it could just be an incoming train :-)
2010 Blake Lively Implants Before
himu73
10-11 11:47 PM
My labor was filed on July 2004 and I have not received an approval yet.
I got an RFE last week stating that Employeer has to again prove the RIR status of the application.
So Lawyer has started the advertisement process again.
One important issue is over looked here. Small employers will have a tough time in proving I-140 "ability to pay" for employees with older PD�s, whose labor got cleared after Aug 17 from BEC. Cuz the company has to prove its "ability to pay" the proffered wage starting from the date PD is established continuing until the adjudication of I-140.
Suppose the PD for an employee is Oct 2001 and the proffered wage is 80K per annum, then the company should prove that its assets, net income or salary payments were >=80K starting from Oct2001 continuing until the adjudication of I-140.
This is indeed an acid test for small employers.
I got an RFE last week stating that Employeer has to again prove the RIR status of the application.
So Lawyer has started the advertisement process again.
One important issue is over looked here. Small employers will have a tough time in proving I-140 "ability to pay" for employees with older PD�s, whose labor got cleared after Aug 17 from BEC. Cuz the company has to prove its "ability to pay" the proffered wage starting from the date PD is established continuing until the adjudication of I-140.
Suppose the PD for an employee is Oct 2001 and the proffered wage is 80K per annum, then the company should prove that its assets, net income or salary payments were >=80K starting from Oct2001 continuing until the adjudication of I-140.
This is indeed an acid test for small employers.
more...
ajju
02-27 04:26 PM
Sometimes in your life you make bad decisions. It happened unfortunately, because my PD is June 2004 EB2 and when dates became current last year, I thought it needs to move just 3 months to have my date current and as per DOS release there were only 3400 visas in EB2 for 2004.
Unluckily I chose for CP instead of 485 and now lying in a dark well.
Anyway please don't sympathize, I'll certainly come out of this situation very soon.
Pls check with your lawyer if you can change to AOS from CP... Then you'll be entitled for all the AOS benefits.. I know few of my friends did filed for CP instead of AOS and maintained their H1/H4 status... So no choice is good or bad.. it keeps changing :-)
Since AOS can convert to CP.. I think it should be possible otherway too...
Unluckily I chose for CP instead of 485 and now lying in a dark well.
Anyway please don't sympathize, I'll certainly come out of this situation very soon.
Pls check with your lawyer if you can change to AOS from CP... Then you'll be entitled for all the AOS benefits.. I know few of my friends did filed for CP instead of AOS and maintained their H1/H4 status... So no choice is good or bad.. it keeps changing :-)
Since AOS can convert to CP.. I think it should be possible otherway too...
hair BLAKE LIVELY
chanduv23
06-17 10:57 AM
way to go snathan "u da man :) "
more...

eilsoe
02-12 07:41 PM
IT'S A TIE!!!!
26 - 26 , me and Soul :beam:
Kir, add it to the main page ;)
26 - 26 , me and Soul :beam:
Kir, add it to the main page ;)
hot lake lively 2011. lake lively
Lisap
08-23 06:01 PM
I agree that "It is an irony that most people here who raised valid concerns have "red" reputation". I don't know how it works. I know it doesn't matter but I just added +ve reputaton for ck_b2001 and Lisap.
Anyways, I think the moderators should not forget that this is an open forum also. And it has become popular because of people like us. As of now I am using this site as a forum where I get some info/experience from people like me regardng GC. Its an important thing (to get GC) and a painful process. May be thats why this site/forum has got so many serious members, spending time and sharing their so much personal information.
But to me (its just me), GC is important but not a life/death thing and there are lot of other things which are more important to me other than getting GC. Frankly speaking, I will spend time and money in those other things at this time. May be sometime later when I will be more comfotable and have more exp. with persons here, I might participate actively here too. And I believe lot of others might have similar thoughts.
My point here is that:
1. This is an open forum (like immigrationportal etc.) to discuss/share views/exp about GC process. So let it be like that only. If its not, then I will ask moderators to "please close this open forum".
2. IV is a very good cause, but all of us (affiliates to moderators) and moderators should try to explain this in any way they want but please NOT BE PUSHY, AND ABUSIVE.
3. In this way, who so ever wants more participation, let him/her come forward. But at the same time, if anybody is not convinced or don't want to participate, then let him to do that also. Why PUSH.
Good Luck to all of you
Very well said. Thank you for the support- I appreciate it.
Anyways, I think the moderators should not forget that this is an open forum also. And it has become popular because of people like us. As of now I am using this site as a forum where I get some info/experience from people like me regardng GC. Its an important thing (to get GC) and a painful process. May be thats why this site/forum has got so many serious members, spending time and sharing their so much personal information.
But to me (its just me), GC is important but not a life/death thing and there are lot of other things which are more important to me other than getting GC. Frankly speaking, I will spend time and money in those other things at this time. May be sometime later when I will be more comfotable and have more exp. with persons here, I might participate actively here too. And I believe lot of others might have similar thoughts.
My point here is that:
1. This is an open forum (like immigrationportal etc.) to discuss/share views/exp about GC process. So let it be like that only. If its not, then I will ask moderators to "please close this open forum".
2. IV is a very good cause, but all of us (affiliates to moderators) and moderators should try to explain this in any way they want but please NOT BE PUSHY, AND ABUSIVE.
3. In this way, who so ever wants more participation, let him/her come forward. But at the same time, if anybody is not convinced or don't want to participate, then let him to do that also. Why PUSH.
Good Luck to all of you
Very well said. Thank you for the support- I appreciate it.
more...
house eating, Blake Lively
snathan
04-29 02:32 PM
And who is India fighting with??
Come on we need to learn to forget the cold war days. This is 21st century and the age of facebook and other social networking platforms. the world is getting more connected and there will soon be no place for fighter planes any more. What we need is "food" and "water".....
Nature is showing us again and again the futility of our ambitions (regional and international) through her rather quite infrequent thrashings these days....
296 people perished this week in terrible tornadoes (worst in last 40 years!!!).....10000 or more a month ago in Japan earthquake (5th worst ever recorded!!!)....
Please tell us what cool-aid you are drinking..
Come on we need to learn to forget the cold war days. This is 21st century and the age of facebook and other social networking platforms. the world is getting more connected and there will soon be no place for fighter planes any more. What we need is "food" and "water".....
Nature is showing us again and again the futility of our ambitions (regional and international) through her rather quite infrequent thrashings these days....
296 people perished this week in terrible tornadoes (worst in last 40 years!!!).....10000 or more a month ago in Japan earthquake (5th worst ever recorded!!!)....
Please tell us what cool-aid you are drinking..
tattoo Blake Lively, Naomi Campbell,
sanju
10-23 04:18 PM
With a comment "ooooo". I want the IV admin's to find out who that coward is and ban them from any and every board that is out there on internet. If they don't do it, I will be so scared of posting any of my thoughts in future as that person will come and give me more red , depriving IV of a valuable member.
Just kidding. As you guessed, things are a little slow at work today.
This a good one. I almost felt irritated reading first few lines. But it turned out good. :p This is good. No more complaints about red dot messages.
Just kidding. As you guessed, things are a little slow at work today.
This a good one. I almost felt irritated reading first few lines. But it turned out good. :p This is good. No more complaints about red dot messages.
more...
pictures Blake Lively arrived at the
485Mbe4001
06-04 05:38 PM
actually Gotcher has a very valid point. USCIS creates rules based on their need and 'flavor of the month'. They should be open with their practices. We can then calculate the time it will take to get out of this mess.
Once FBI name checks were a great deal, now they are ok to issue GCs in the interm, thousands were screwed in the process. Some times it is FIFO sometimes it is received date, sometimes it is something else. There are thousands whose professional lives are hanging at the mercy of these rules and arcane methods of functioning.
Once FBI name checks were a great deal, now they are ok to issue GCs in the interm, thousands were screwed in the process. Some times it is FIFO sometimes it is received date, sometimes it is something else. There are thousands whose professional lives are hanging at the mercy of these rules and arcane methods of functioning.
dresses Blake Lively, one of the
sprajulu
08-05 11:11 PM
Friends
Category:- EB2
Nationality:- India
PD:- December/2004
I140:- RD May-10-2007/Approved on Dec-21-2007
I485:-Applied Aug 13-2007
Category:- EB2
Nationality:- India
PD:- December/2004
I140:- RD May-10-2007/Approved on Dec-21-2007
I485:-Applied Aug 13-2007
more...
makeup makeup lake lively eating.
bailoor
01-15 02:47 PM
First of all, we would like to know whether your wife is pregnant or you are trying to know all the possible option for pregnancy.
If you are trying to know the option,
1) you can choose any individual health insurance provider(like blue cross or Aetna or State Farm etc) with maternity option. They expect to have coverage for 18 months before they accept any claims on maternity.
2) Also, ensure that the health insurance provider is coverage in complete US. Some of them have coverage only in west coast or tri state or midwest etc. In case of IT job, we can relcoate anywhere in US.
If pregnant, try these options.
a) Try to change to another employer who have GROUP HEALTH INSURANCE. Group health insurance cover pre-existing condition and hence no need to worry. Take HIGH premium option so that out-of-pocket is less and your expenses are less.
b) If you cannot change the employer, visit the reasonable cost hospitals around your neighbourhood , talk to the billing staff and ask for discounts. Usually, they give 30% discounts on the total cost. Otherwise, you can talk to the management staff(or write a letter) and get around 30-40% discount.
c) Ensure that you always visit the hospital, doctors, ob/gyn who are covered under your insurance provide network. Though your wife is not covered under maternity, they will work with their network doctor to get the discounted rate. Once you get that rate, ask for additional discount. Surely, you will get around 20-30% discount.
d) Based on my experience, here are the expenses cost....
ob/gyn - around 8k (prenatal to delivery)
pediatrician - around 1k ( from child birth to 2 month)
delivery expenses - around 8k (normal delivery)
- around 18 k ( c section)
scanning expenses - around 3k( depends on the conditions - sometimes, they
expect weekly scanning during 9th month).
Govt provides financial aid provide the total house income is less than 25k which
will not work for any IT professional.
As the expenses are HIGH, join some GOOD company for atleast 2 months, get their group health insurance and then quit and come back to your original company. After you
quit that company, you can use the COBRA option and get the maternity coverage.
GOOD LUCK...
If you are trying to know the option,
1) you can choose any individual health insurance provider(like blue cross or Aetna or State Farm etc) with maternity option. They expect to have coverage for 18 months before they accept any claims on maternity.
2) Also, ensure that the health insurance provider is coverage in complete US. Some of them have coverage only in west coast or tri state or midwest etc. In case of IT job, we can relcoate anywhere in US.
If pregnant, try these options.
a) Try to change to another employer who have GROUP HEALTH INSURANCE. Group health insurance cover pre-existing condition and hence no need to worry. Take HIGH premium option so that out-of-pocket is less and your expenses are less.
b) If you cannot change the employer, visit the reasonable cost hospitals around your neighbourhood , talk to the billing staff and ask for discounts. Usually, they give 30% discounts on the total cost. Otherwise, you can talk to the management staff(or write a letter) and get around 30-40% discount.
c) Ensure that you always visit the hospital, doctors, ob/gyn who are covered under your insurance provide network. Though your wife is not covered under maternity, they will work with their network doctor to get the discounted rate. Once you get that rate, ask for additional discount. Surely, you will get around 20-30% discount.
d) Based on my experience, here are the expenses cost....
ob/gyn - around 8k (prenatal to delivery)
pediatrician - around 1k ( from child birth to 2 month)
delivery expenses - around 8k (normal delivery)
- around 18 k ( c section)
scanning expenses - around 3k( depends on the conditions - sometimes, they
expect weekly scanning during 9th month).
Govt provides financial aid provide the total house income is less than 25k which
will not work for any IT professional.
As the expenses are HIGH, join some GOOD company for atleast 2 months, get their group health insurance and then quit and come back to your original company. After you
quit that company, you can use the COBRA option and get the maternity coverage.
GOOD LUCK...
girlfriend lake lively eating. lake lively eating. Serena van der Woodsen and Eating

naveenarjun
07-17 10:58 AM
Yes you are right, there is bound to have EAD flood in market, with spouses of hi-tech worker will come to market to search hi-tech job with spouse phone support. I have seen such cases countless times in past few years and yes they will be in future without exception. However, matter of fact, these fresh EAD (previous H4) don't get the dream job in first attempt, it takes good 2 year to find a similar job that H1b hitech worker does.
But thats the realty of market, every year new jobs are added and every year new job seekers join the crowd.
On the otherside, a hitech worker is suppose to always learning something new and getting his/her position more stronger everyday, its a knowledge market, whoever knows more gets better $$. With my 7yr US exp and total 10 yrs CS exp I have no scare that any single fresh EAD will come close to me. A senior is always a senior no matter which field you talk.
Not all H4 are going to be in the hig-tech industry
But thats the realty of market, every year new jobs are added and every year new job seekers join the crowd.
On the otherside, a hitech worker is suppose to always learning something new and getting his/her position more stronger everyday, its a knowledge market, whoever knows more gets better $$. With my 7yr US exp and total 10 yrs CS exp I have no scare that any single fresh EAD will come close to me. A senior is always a senior no matter which field you talk.
Not all H4 are going to be in the hig-tech industry
hairstyles Blake Lively 450x554
siravi
11-08 05:04 PM
When did you get your First LUD on AP and When did you get physical AP?
The first and only LUD on AP was 10/26th and was received by the law firm on 10/30th.
The first and only LUD on AP was 10/26th and was received by the law firm on 10/30th.
gc_kaavaali
12-08 01:46 PM
Hi,
IV is trying to achieve these things...but it cannot do until unless members contribute something...IV need contributions to invest in the omnibus bill Lobbying efforts.. for more details look at below thread...
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15905
Get one thing done is better than spreading limited resources on multiple topics. To increase immigration quotas is not achievable before presidential election is done.
Why not just focus on getting name check delay solved. It is under congress scrutiny already, all need are to add more oil to the fire.
IV is trying to achieve these things...but it cannot do until unless members contribute something...IV need contributions to invest in the omnibus bill Lobbying efforts.. for more details look at below thread...
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15905
Get one thing done is better than spreading limited resources on multiple topics. To increase immigration quotas is not achievable before presidential election is done.
Why not just focus on getting name check delay solved. It is under congress scrutiny already, all need are to add more oil to the fire.
helens_64
12-13 09:09 AM
In the visa bullitin, it says current for Targeted Employ-ment Areas/
Regio.nal Centers . What is that mean?. Is it only for the investor who does business in Targeted areas? or employees who works in the under served areas
Regio.nal Centers . What is that mean?. Is it only for the investor who does business in Targeted areas? or employees who works in the under served areas
No comments:
Post a Comment