Search This Blog

Monday, June 20, 2011

cake boss cast

images cake boss cast. cake boss cast cake boss cast. cake boss cast. cake boss
  • cake boss cast. cake boss



  • trueguy
    08-27 12:44 PM
    As per this link and comments by the Director of USCIS-

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21175


    Though we still have challenges to overcome, USCIS is currently showing improvements as a result of process improvements. As of April 25, 2008, USCIS had adjudicated over 65 percent of its FY 2008 target for employment-based visas. With five months to go in FY 2008, this is a strong start. We plan to continue implementing process improvements and new reporting mechanisms for managing these important applications.

    I485 Receipt I485 Pending I485-processed FB I-485 EB I-485
    Oct-07 237915 842231 50548 42500 8048
    Nov-07 51773 845691 48313 42500 5813
    Dec-07 35020 833141 47570 42500 5070
    Jan-08 35771 813238 55674 42500 13174
    Feb-08 38210 787516 63932 42500 21432
    Mar-08 43548 762938 68126 42500 25626
    Apr-08 50951 742597 71292 42500 28792
    May-08 45357 739934 48020 42500 5520

    * Data from USCIS months processing report
    ** Oct 07 Receipt number changed from 137915 to 237915 (just looked incorrect)
    ** FB is flat (730k-220k CP / 12 months)

    We have 113475 EB I-485 processed until May 08 (in 8 months), if we take 80% acceptance rate the number of visa used will be 90780 and if we use 90% acceptance rate USCIS may have used 102127 visas.

    June processing numbers are available

    I485 Receipt I485 Pending I485-processed FB I-485 EB I-485
    June-08 46024 740969 44989 42500 2489

    It seems that in FY-2008-Total number of Employment Visas approved were-
    Till April 2008=>8048 (Oct'07) + 5813(Nov'07) + 5070(Dec'07) +13174(Jan'08) + 21432(Feb'08) + 25626(Mar'08) + 28792(Apr'08) + 5520(May'08) + 2489(Jun'08) = 115964 (till Jun'08) out of 162704 for 2008.

    Also, till April 2008, they had used=> 107955 which is 66% of 162,794.

    So, the above comment by the Director of USCIS that till April 08, they had used 65% of the Fiscal 2008 quota is correct.

    My guess in July and August is that they have used around 11000.

    So liberally there are still 35000 unused visas for Sept. 08 and conservatively around 22000 for Sept. 08.


    Do you have this statistics for Jul'2007, Aug'2007,Sep'2007. It will be interesting to know how many I-485 they recieved during Jul'2007 fiasco.





    wallpaper cake boss cast. cake boss cake boss cast. cake boss cast
  • cake boss cast



  • gc_on_demand
    02-12 02:47 PM
    Waste of time : So many people and so many minutes.

    Waste of space on site : IV lost some space because of this thread.

    Marketing gain : That immi business So many people visited their site when they came on IV and saw this sizzling thread about visa wastage.

    Decide yourself who won and who lost...





    cake boss cast. cake boss cast. cake boss cast
  • cake boss cast. cake boss cast



  • nat23
    06-12 03:01 PM
    I think the whole discussion can be summed up in the following manner: The CIR in its present form does more harm to us than good. If we can manage to get a favourable amendment attached then we are in good shape else we are in trouble.

    People might approach the issue in different ways:some might want to take a chance and work on it to get an admendment and some might not want to support it fearing an amendment wont be possible.





    2011 cake boss cast cake boss cast. cake boss cast. cake boss cast
  • cake boss cast. cake boss cast



  • GCcomesoon
    04-25 12:20 PM
    Hi

    As mentioned in my previous post

    I got the approval email for my 485 filed in June - 2007.I guess my wife's case should be approved soon.So does that mean biometrics is needed in my case as the message which is commmon - Card production is not given which I guess is sent for most of the approved cases ?

    Or has anyone updates after the approval message ?

    Thanks
    GCcomesoon



    more...


    cake boss cast. sal-picinich-red-cake-oss.jpg
  • sal-picinich-red-cake-oss.jpg



  • quizzer
    08-15 04:02 PM
    In fact better than expected for EB2





    cake boss cast. cake boss cast. cake boss
  • cake boss cast. cake boss



  • mariner5555
    03-06 06:54 AM
    That is true. But I would rather bicker/argue among ourselves in our closed community and not in front of the public. I withdrew my post because singhsa3 is inviting media and other outlets to view this poll. I see no good coming out of washing our dirty linen in public.

    I am neither convinced by singhsa3's arguments and nor do I buy into the whole "potential-to-buy-houses" angle (and I got red-dotted for all my previous posts, but I don't care), but if he's willing to take the efforts because he believes in what he's doing, then I don't have to be the all-freedom-of-speech guy.

    So long as singhsa3's not pledging that I and my wife will buy our house #2 and house #3 only because USCIS gives us green cards, I am fine with continuing with my life and work. :)
    why are you so scared :-D ..what happens if media watches the poll and how is this dirty linen ...it is a valid point ..and the main point is legal people have to wait for years and years to get the stupid card (and in the meanwhile keep on paying the lawyers fees) ..this is not dirty linen ...if you are not convinced then stay out of the way.
    really I dont see any other options after the letter campaign ...unless some one else has a better idea !!

    btw you are paranoid ..how can someone else do this for you ??
    >So long as singhsa3's not pledging that I and my wife will buy our house #2 and house #3 only because USCIS gives us green cards



    more...


    cake boss cast. cake boss cast. cake boss cast. cake boss cast. Dunmail. Feb 26, 06:16 AM
  • cake boss cast. cake boss cast. cake boss cast. Dunmail. Feb 26, 06:16 AM



  • nlssubbu
    09-24 01:59 PM
    Hi,
    Appreciate ur quick response.
    so i need to get the affidavit from notary signed that it is a true translation from telugu to english so this is a replacement of English DOB Certificate.

    It will be much better if this is done in India by your relatives, get it notorized. They can scan it and send it as an attachement through e-mail, which you can print it over here.

    This will be much quicker rather than trying to find someone authorized to do this translation over here.





    2010 cake boss cast. cake boss cast cake boss cast. cake boss cast. cake boss cast
  • cake boss cast. cake boss cast



  • varshadas
    12-01 10:50 PM
    Lets schedule a conference call this Tuesday, that is, 12/05/2006 at Noon EDT. Let me know if everyone is OK with this time. Also, lets try to get more members on this state chapter. Meanwhile if people here can do some research on the people whom we want to meet up with.

    Thanks,
    Varsha



    more...


    cake boss cast. cake boss cast
  • cake boss cast



  • amitjoey
    11-07 05:18 PM
    bump





    hair cake boss cast. cake boss cast cake boss cast. cake boss cast. cake boss cast
  • cake boss cast. cake boss cast



  • yagw
    07-13 12:03 PM
    yikes !!! so looks like I have to wait then... anyways I was happy for a few moments till I saw this message :)

    Sorry for bringing the bad news. You will be current in next bulletin so cheer up!!!



    more...


    cake boss cast. cake boss cast
  • cake boss cast



  • greenlight
    08-17 04:15 PM
    A1: If you have an approved I-140 for the earlier PD, the answer is yes.

    A2: You do not have to refile 485. Apply for PERM and get a new 140 for this PERM substituting your earlier PD. Now you will have an EB2 I-140 with the 2004 PD. There is an option to replace the 140 for an already filed 485. Just do that and you are all set.


    Thanks for your response. ;)
    So will AOD processing for EB-2 be a lot faster than EB-3 as long as I capture the PD of 12/04?





    hot sal-picinich-red-cake-oss.jpg cake boss cast. cake boss cast
  • cake boss cast



  • alex99
    11-01 12:33 PM
    Bumping..



    more...


    house cake boss cast cake boss cast. cake boss cast. cake boss cast
  • cake boss cast. cake boss cast



  • Aah_GC
    04-25 10:30 AM
    All,

    Opened my email this morning to see the card production ordered email (time stamp in my inbox reads 2:15 am PST 4/23/08); the approval date was 4/23/08.

    Been in meetings all day so not even a chance to call anyone about it.

    Yay!

    Good luck to all my fellow sufferers!

    Googler

    May congratulations to you Googler and wish you have a great future ahead.





    tattoo cake boss cast. cake boss cake boss cast. Portrait Shoot - Cake Boss
  • Portrait Shoot - Cake Boss



  • SK2007
    09-27 09:03 AM
    While we are trying our best to fix a broken system and brace ourselves, lets take a look at what is happening in other parts of the world.

    European Union is introducing a Blue Card that will allow you to work in any of the EU coountries

    Euro value is rising against dollar

    Opportunities will be on the rise with strengthening the currency.

    Lets run this thread for sharing views, opinions, experiences and anything related to the EU

    Can you also attach the links on information about this blue card, it is something very new to me.



    more...


    pictures cake boss cast. cake boss cast. cake boss cast. Dunmail. Feb 26, 06:16 AM cake boss cast. CAKE BOSS Promo Cast Photo
  • CAKE BOSS Promo Cast Photo



  • jhegde
    04-20 02:10 PM
    Attn: California Members � Please participate in this even to support STRIVE ACT.

    This is a public rally organized by Congressman Gutierrez (Sponsor of STRIVE ACT) in San Jose, CA on Saturday April 21st at 4:00 PM.

    Address:

    1775 Story Road.
    San Jose CA 95122.

    Date and Time:

    Saturday April 21 4:00 PM.

    ---------------------------------------
    If you want to gather and meet other Immigration Voice members before the meeting, then please come at 3:30 PM at

    Wal-Mart Store:
    777 Story Road.
    San Jose CA 95122.

    ----------------------------------------

    Purpose:

    To stand in support of STRIVE act of 2007 and thereby support title 5 of high-skills legal immigration. It is very important for Immigration Voice to show up in large number so that we can project our strength and also confirm our support to the congressman and thank him for working to reform the broken system by including provisions to remove skilled-immigration backlog.

    Pratik will be attending this with many other members of IV in San Jose and Bay area including a couple of other core group members. I will be driving to this event from Reno unless there is severe weather on I-80 at Donner pass. If anyone from Reno wants to carpool with me, please email me at jay@immigrationvoice.org

    Please show your support for STRIVE act and our support to congressman as its very important to be vocal and active for upcoming bills in Senate (May) and House (June-July).

    Questions:

    If you have questions about this event, please email Pratik at pratik@immigrationvoice.org (pratik@immigrationvoice.org)



    I will be coming with my other friend. We are commuting from Tracy / Stockton area. Anybody bringing the banners / hand signs to support STRIVE ACT?





    dresses cake boss cast cake boss cast. Cake Boss cast Scene Cake Boss
  • Cake Boss cast Scene Cake Boss



  • cool4maverick
    05-23 02:18 PM
    While I wait for GC and chewed up all finger nails, I thought its good time to think about adding a qualification to myself.

    I do not want to spend rest of my life in development. :cool:

    I was doing some research on Online MBA (no..not the diploma mills or degree printing ones)

    My criteria was,
    1) Institutions that require GMAT
    2) AACSB Accredited
    3) Has some sensible ranking in USNews or Financial Times or Business Week
    4) Can be done without leaving current job (occasional visit to universities are fine with me)

    Here are the universities I came up
    1) Warrington College of Business, Florida (USNEWS ranking)
    2) WP Carey, Arizona State University (USNEWS ranking)
    3) Kelley Direct, Indiana University (highly regarded)
    4) Penn State World Campus MBA

    And then there are many $$ category colleges which I didnt bother to check..I can't pay those fees :)

    Now, can any one suggest or comment or refer to any other college?

    Also, what kind of disciplines we should check in an MBA..I dont know if MBA finance will be good..as such I have no preferences. (anything related to Investment banking etc will be good though)

    Why waste time and energy in an online MBA, which in general does not have good reputation. One of the key things of an MBA is the interaction with other members, and an online MBA cannot provide you that environment.



    more...


    makeup cake boss cast cake boss cast. cake boss cast
  • cake boss cast



  • sanju
    04-04 03:47 PM
    if this bill is signed into law...most desi consultant companies with one h4 aunty doing the accounting work + recruiting + administrative work will have to shut down

    That is not the intent of the bill. The intent of this bill is to make H1 process so difficult that it will be almost impossible to file for someone's H1 application. IEEE has lobbied to reduce the H1 numbers for very long time. Now that they realized that H1 numbers are not likely to decrease, they want to make the H1 program so difficult/strict that, for all practical purposes, employers will not be able to hire someone on H1.

    And, even if the bill would do that you have said, how would it help speed up the green card process?





    girlfriend Portrait Shoot - Cake Boss cake boss cast. cake boss cast.
  • cake boss cast.



  • Macaca
    07-18 06:31 AM
    There is no misunderstanding here, I copied and pasted it from their website so the question of mis-understanding doesn't arise.

    Always post URL!





    hairstyles cake boss cast cake boss cast. girlfriend cake boss cast
  • girlfriend cake boss cast



  • abhijitp
    09-26 04:11 PM
    Check it out

    Dear Reader,

    Thank you for your interest in FSB. We admit that there was a
    mischaracterization of the Capitol Hill rally in the story and it was
    corrected as soon we realized the error.

    We have changed the story to correctly identify the mission as a protest of
    the long delays in securing green cards for highly-skilled workers already
    in the U.S.

    We will work to avoid errors like this in the future.

    Best regards,

    FSB
    Thanks to one and all members who wrote to CNN about this!





    rajuram
    01-28 11:00 AM
    In the new year, I have not seen any posts expalining how IV is "working" on resolving our issues. All that is posted now is requests for money. I know more money is needed and would be glad to contribute, if only the senior members show that some serious efforts are being made in the background. Yes IV did do very good work last year, but that is history now; but what work is going on now, nobody knows. Don't need details, but even broad details will help. Is something being done for appropriation bills, no one knows or tells.

    For example, after the elections no attempts virtually no attempts have been done to do webfax campaign tragetted towards pro-immigration inclined politicians. No lists have been made of such politicians. Just by waking up few days before the bills are discussed is not going to help.


    Rajuram
    You got couple of things wrong here. Passing a legislation is not a piece
    of cake. It would take sometimes years persistent effort. Contributing
    a few hundred or even a thousand dollars and expecting everything to be
    changed would be too ridiculous. Several tech lobbies are also lobbying
    hard for similar things. And they spend money in millions. Any man with commonsense could understand how difficult things if those powerful business could not take care this.

    Now u may ask, if these tech lobbies cannot take care of it how could a small group like us do it? Last year when CIR was passed in the senate, there was a catch int. It would have imposed hard country quota. With IVs work we were able to remove that hard cap clause from the bill. The bottom line is that we may not be able to pass a huge bill, but we could get sevearl smaller bills in peacemeals that would help our cause.

    If we keep on working on it, eventually some doors will open for us. But nobody is not sure when thats going to happen. So here is my take on this whole drama. I'll support IV for next 3 years. And if nothing happens I'll pack my bags. :D :D :D

    Now good luck on your GC





    ZigZag
    07-13 03:28 PM
    See the attachment which I had come across in this forum and saved it

    Hope this is helpful.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment