Search This Blog

Monday, June 20, 2011

happy birthday wishes quotes

images Happy BirthDay Messages happy birthday wishes quotes. Funny irthday rates aren#39;t
  • Funny irthday rates aren#39;t



  • deepakjain
    05-26 05:58 PM
    Driver License issued till 2007 were not based on immigration [i797 or I94], I was issued driver license for 7 years...

    Now a days DMV is asked for I-94 and I 797 or EAD card validity at the time of License renewal....

    Tax return documents are also not a reflection of your immigration status or validity.

    Many of us get confused on Visa Stamp on passport and Immigration status.

    Visa Stamp is to let anyone cross the border and I-797 is a document which tells your immigration status. I might have a expired Visa on my passport but have a valid I-797.

    If anyone asks you about Immigration Status it is advisible to show I-797 rather then anything else.





    wallpaper Funny irthday rates aren#39;t happy birthday wishes quotes. BIRTHDAY WISHES QUOTES
  • BIRTHDAY WISHES QUOTES



  • anurakt
    11-17 12:49 PM
    That's probably the path most people with (EB3 2003 onwards/EB2 2004 onwards) will take from now on. The only hurdle is there is no clarity about the law regarding H1B extensions granted on an approved I-140. Most people have run out of H1B and will have to change jobs on the extensions. I hope USCIS issues a clear guidance on this issue. Also you might not have to let go of the priority date if your company is kind enough.

    I don't care if the company is kind enought or not. Damn it .....it's my life and I want to control my own destiny.... a green card , red card, yellow card cannot make me beg anybody !! I have decided that I will keep switching on extensions and keep getting three extensions ....

    If CIR / SKLIL happens , it would just be a bonus. But I will definitely help IV financially and morally all the time.....

    EVERYONE SHOULD CONTRIBUTE AND MAKE SURE THAT WE WIN OR LOSE IT DOESN'T MATTER ....... WHAT MATTER THE MOST IS THAT WE GAVE OUR BEST SHOT AT IT.... AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU DON'T WANT TO FEEL THAT U DIDN'T TRY ENOUGH TO KILL THE CROCODILE. !!

    I URGE THE MEMBERS TO KEEP CONTRIBUTIING TO IV.... NUMBERUSA HAS TON OF MONEY TO PUSH THEIR SIDE.....





    happy birthday wishes quotes. quotes on irthday wishes
  • quotes on irthday wishes



  • neelu
    12-13 01:01 PM
    All , this subject has been raised very often and every time new members join in they start a thread and start questioning it.

    - IV has indepth explored and studied this option and have found that this change is not possible administratively.
    - we have not just met a lawyer. we have met few lawyers. we also have communicated with USCIS in the past.
    - In the past some administrative changes have been done by USCIS, but this change cannot be done by them. All, we already had this idea long long ago and we also thought that why dont we do it if it so simple and then we dont have to go through all the legislative hurdles. But NO it cannot be done by USCIS.
    - Faxing USCIS will not work. USCIS does not take policy decisions. We need to approach policy makers to get it done and that is what we are doing. By coming up with ideas, endlessly discussing despite explaination by IV and not working with IV action items we will all go in divergent directions and lose focus on the main action items we want each every member should focus. If you really feel for some idea and want to help, instead of asking IV to give explanation to every question on the forum, contact any of the active IV core members on the forum and bounce ideas. We need people with ideas and also same people willing to work on them too.
    - If it was possible to get it done administratively, then in the current Skil bill push we would have/ and lawmakers would also have just asked USCIS to implement it.

    Hope this explains this topic. Thanks

    Our dear Pappu,

    I understand how difficult it must be to respond to so many questions directed towards core members, and can understand how frustrating it can be to answer repetitive questions.

    So thanks for clarifying this again for many of us who thought an easy route was available (but half knew that it was there, it would have been taken).

    But can I please add that if this question has been asked repetitively, I think it warrants to be added to the "The Employment-Based Green Card: Process and Problems" section on the home page, so people can find the answer easily that searching our huge forum database. I understand that each of you are very busy and feel bad that I am adding additional work.

    Thank you.
    Neelu





    2011 BIRTHDAY WISHES QUOTES happy birthday wishes quotes. happy birthday greetings in
  • happy birthday greetings in



  • mayhemt
    02-10 10:28 AM
    Can anyone suggest hotels and/or if already booked can you post those hotel name & locations?

    Also, just a suggestion, this thread is getting complicated as far as matching donors with travelers is concerned... May be create a Google spreadsheet with all the donors (miles, accommodations) and match them with travelers from just one central location?



    more...


    happy birthday wishes quotes. irthday wishes quotes for
  • irthday wishes quotes for



  • delhirocks
    07-02 10:35 PM
    Signed up for $50 monthly contribution today. Contributed since June 1st = $120. Hope this small contribution will be helpful in this endeavor.





    happy birthday wishes quotes. tattoo A Birthday Wishes
  • tattoo A Birthday Wishes



  • pappu
    12-18 09:12 AM
    Just need a place to vent and share my frustration with this system.
    I came to US 12 years ago for undergrad. Got a good job with a fortune 500 company, been with the same company for 8 years. Did my Masters and MBA part time.

    Company filed paper work for GC under EB3 in 2002, but the system was too slow and I decided to take a new role. Had to re-file another appication since i took a new role, but this time in EB2 in '04. 4 years have passed and both applications have only cleared labor.
    Not sure when this wait will end. I do hope that this wait and patience is worth it for all of us.

    I do hope we see some miracle in 2007.
    Welcome to the club.
    everyone is in the same boat. Pls try to get more people like us in this organization. Together we can all make the miracle happen in 2007



    more...


    happy birthday wishes quotes. happy birthday wishes quotes
  • happy birthday wishes quotes



  • amitjoey
    02-14 02:11 PM
    Using your analogy, the more Indians, Chinese, Mexicans, Filipinos stand in the checkout, the lesser the chance for ROW people to get through the checkout. So, how can you say the waiting time will be EQUAL for everyone?

    Everybody stands in one single queue......one line not five lines......one line my friend, irrespective of your nationality. so if you wait 2 years, or 2 hours..I wait the same. Unlike NOW, where some people wait 5-8 years and others 1-2 years.





    2010 quotes on irthday wishes happy birthday wishes quotes. Happy BirthDay Messages
  • Happy BirthDay Messages



  • sprash
    01-30 02:35 PM
    Wow! Thanks a lot for posting such detailed RFE information. This really helps a lot in understanding what I may be asked.

    My GC sponsoring employer revoked my H1 last year itself. I could see the change in status back then itself within a month of having left them. Nothing happenned after that. I got a new H1 from my (then) new employer and things continued as before. This employer has not yet revoked my H1 (from what I can see) and its probably because they are almost going under. There are less than 25 people left in the company so I doubt that they will have spent the money to go and revoke all the H1s of the folks they laid off.

    Maybe its like someone suggested - USCIS is pre-processing my 485 based on received date since I mailed my app very early on in July 2007.

    Yes, I believe thats what they might be doing - preprocessing. There was no obvious 'trigger' event that caused RFE on my case either. They raised these RFEs even though I had not changed my sponsoring employer or transferred my h1b. I have a feeling they preprocessed mine too.

    I don't mean to scare you (just prepare you for the worst) --- you might want to talk to some desi consultants and make an arrangement that in case the RFE is employment verification, they give you pay stubs from the time you were laid off. As you can see from my RFE, you might need to show your recent paystubs and employment verification. Yes, it will be a financial loss for you, but without these I believe your case can get rejected (gurus correct me if I'm wrong!).

    Again I am is just hypothesizing your situation, your case might be entirely different. This is 'just in case'.....



    more...


    happy birthday wishes quotes. irthday quotes funny. HAPPY
  • irthday quotes funny. HAPPY



  • nixstor
    10-16 05:30 PM
    Don't you think we should be more clear in requesting information per specific country instead of lumping China and India together for EB-2 and others for EB-3? Also will it be too much to request pending applications by month/quarter instead of year?

    We probably want the report in this format? This is just a suggestion.

    This is what is in the letter.

    >>>> I request you to provide me with the number of pending employment based AOS applications, (excluding approved/denied) sorted by priority date from 2001 on a yearly basis broken down for each of the following country and category. (Not the combined total of pending EB AOS applications altogether) <<<<

    I clearly mentioned each of the following country and category. To make sure, I also mentioned that we do not need combined total of pending AOS applications. If the request is ambiguous or means different things to different people,please let us know and we can make needed modifications asap. Are you recommending to hand out a blank tabular format .to USCIS FOIA?

    As far as the year vs quarter thing is concerned, we felt that its best to get some thing out of this rather than tossed around. Most of the data from 2005/post perm can be found on the flcdatacenter and we can sort these ourselves. This leaves with pre perm applications and I believe DOS will have a better handle in moving the PD's a lot better in the last Q, if they have a handle on the number of applications by year. I agree that if info available on a monthly/quarterly basis, it would be even better. But I feel that we will get tossed around





    hair happy birthday greetings in happy birthday wishes quotes. Birthday Wish Quotes Famous
  • Birthday Wish Quotes Famous



  • xyz2005
    07-18 09:43 AM
    What is meant by "Rejected" here?

    -FedEx not accepted on July 2nd
    -They took the packet and in 2-3 days they opened it and returned back some after inputting in their database
    -Packet is still with them but they generated a rejection notice that was sent to lawyer/candidate
    -Rejection email was sent to lawyer/candidate
    OR
    -USCIS's July 2nd bulletin just said all applications received would be returned/rejected and Greg's thought is that the whole pile must be kept somewhere with the action planned "to be rejected" and nobody is taking action on it and USCIS has to be made aware about that or in their yesterday's UPDATE they forgot to touch about this. ( To me this is internal processing matter of USCIS)

    Well to be honest with you, I was 1 million % convinced that we all should be OK because yesterday's press release very clearly mentions " All properly filed cases would be accepted" until I stumbled on Greg's blog. Now I am confused as well.

    I contacted my attorney but so far no reply. Will update all of you.

    I don't think so that we have to refile as it does not make sense. Plus even those who are rejected would have proof of filing )FedEx and rejection notice and through Motion to reopen case can be resurrected. Pls keep everybody updated as and when your attorney advises you.
    Thanks



    more...


    happy birthday wishes quotes. Wishes For Happy Birthday
  • Wishes For Happy Birthday



  • ramus
    07-02 06:07 PM
    Thank you... Every drop in the ocean counts.
    There are 1200 members online... Once you contribute please put link of this thread in our main thread..

    Thanks a lot.



    contributed 100 just now, my drop in the ocean, I will try to add more drops in coming days.





    hot irthday wishes quotes for happy birthday wishes quotes. Tags: irthday, mortensen
  • Tags: irthday, mortensen



  • jonty_11
    07-11 01:15 PM
    again no one can explain the ridiculous date movements by DOS...so there can be no reason for this..Its just that someone saw numbers being wasted...and they randomly applied them to EB2...Now as for getting approvals for all those that are current now...forget it ...since that is USCIS and that is a whole different Animal (a lazy one!!)



    more...


    house I wish all my frdz Happy happy birthday wishes quotes. irthday wishes quotes.
  • irthday wishes quotes.



  • immigrationsri
    06-26 06:25 PM
    Hi,
    I am on H1B visa for the past 2.5 years and my current visa expires on 30th Sept 2010. When i approached my company for visa extension, i was told that based on management decision they are changing my visa from H1 to L1. I have a question on this one. If i proceed with this process and in the mean time i get a job offer from different company in US that is ready for H1 transfer and extension, Is it valid? Can i continue to work on my H1 for remaining years? If this is not a valid case and i need to continue with L1 only (with current employer), Will my number of years to work in US be reduced?

    Please treat these questions as urgent ones and kindly reply.

    Thanks in Advance.

    Regards,
    Sri





    tattoo tattoo A Birthday Wishes happy birthday wishes quotes. happy birthday wishes gif.
  • happy birthday wishes gif.



  • mariner5555
    03-06 06:54 AM
    That is true. But I would rather bicker/argue among ourselves in our closed community and not in front of the public. I withdrew my post because singhsa3 is inviting media and other outlets to view this poll. I see no good coming out of washing our dirty linen in public.

    I am neither convinced by singhsa3's arguments and nor do I buy into the whole "potential-to-buy-houses" angle (and I got red-dotted for all my previous posts, but I don't care), but if he's willing to take the efforts because he believes in what he's doing, then I don't have to be the all-freedom-of-speech guy.

    So long as singhsa3's not pledging that I and my wife will buy our house #2 and house #3 only because USCIS gives us green cards, I am fine with continuing with my life and work. :)
    why are you so scared :-D ..what happens if media watches the poll and how is this dirty linen ...it is a valid point ..and the main point is legal people have to wait for years and years to get the stupid card (and in the meanwhile keep on paying the lawyers fees) ..this is not dirty linen ...if you are not convinced then stay out of the way.
    really I dont see any other options after the letter campaign ...unless some one else has a better idea !!

    btw you are paranoid ..how can someone else do this for you ??
    >So long as singhsa3's not pledging that I and my wife will buy our house #2 and house #3 only because USCIS gives us green cards



    more...


    pictures happy birthday wishes quotes happy birthday wishes quotes. Happiest Birthday Wishes
  • Happiest Birthday Wishes



  • ganguteli
    03-09 11:32 PM
    I like your idea.
    Let us all blame IV core for not getting our greencard and having a crappy visa bulletin this month. :)
    I contributed $5 in the high five campaign and I still do not have my labor cleared. I want to blame IV for that too. :)

    Did you not see the FOIA action item by IV core?





    dresses Tags: irthday, mortensen happy birthday wishes quotes. Happy Birthday Wishes
  • Happy Birthday Wishes



  • slowwin
    07-23 07:56 AM
    now that the Small Business lending program has passed the 60 vote threshold, they would be putting Amndt. to it for vote. any idea, when sanders Amndt. will be vote on ?:mad:



    more...


    makeup irthday quotes funny. HAPPY happy birthday wishes quotes. I wish all my frdz Happy
  • I wish all my frdz Happy



  • newuser
    07-16 07:48 PM
    Guys,
    Lets come up with some suggestions to counter-attack these false propoganda. Few thoughts??
    1. Will gandhigiri work with them? Not just sending flowers but using other Gandhi ways as well.
    2. Should core post some article on the home page.."Top 10 Myths About Employment Based Immigration" and include tax as one of the myths.
    Reason, i'm saying this is that in my company there are several americans who think that way even though they are ok with immigration. They think that we do not pay any tax here.

    I like this idea better. Create a top ten myths document and sent them to Representatives of the Congress.

    3. Educate numberusa and other anti-immigration people about. I know we might not be able to educate the core people over their but we might be able to educate other member joining there.

    Any other thoughts?..


    ?





    girlfriend happy birthday wishes gif. happy birthday wishes quotes. Birthday Greetings
  • Birthday Greetings



  • .soulty
    02-27 08:46 PM
    cant find anything online, check your help files grinch, and i think your right 3d Nirvana your method may be more grinch is looking for, im so rusty in 3d its just nastiness. :(





    hairstyles Wishes For Happy Birthday happy birthday wishes quotes. Happy Birthday Wishes Photos
  • Happy Birthday Wishes Photos



  • GreenLantern
    02-16 07:37 PM
    Very nice. :thumb: :thumb: (Two thumbs up)





    wizkid732
    07-29 11:28 AM
    Why dont you start a campaign against these top notch companies that they are cheating H1Bs by not filing for Greencards? May be some senator who is bidding for a reelection in Nov will help you.

    On a serious note think about what you are asking from the company. If your services to the company are so valuable and if the company cannot survive without you, they will go to any extent to keep you. Your java/.net/unix/sap skills were very valuable just a few years ago, right now the same candidates are available in Tons. For the couple of positions we have, i am seeing 20-30 resumes everyday. What makes you so qualified that the company needs to do a gc (remember it is an incentive, just like signon bonus and profit sharing and relocation)? I do not know if anyone really is putting this on the offer letter and be liable if they backtrack on this/

    The names people are referring to are top companies. They are not obligated. So if they start the process and and they find people of your caliber they are obliged to hire them. Are you ready to forego your process at that stage? Also if they take a year for just filing are you ok with that? Basically what i am saying is that it is the employee/employer relationship.

    People bitch about desi companies (I dont work for one) as to how they gouge employees. But the benefit is that they go above and beyond to keep you on payroll. Do that with an American company - as soon as your contract ends you are done and out of job and out of status (technically). I personally know some folks who are out of job since Nov 2009 and still somehow managing to be legal (or atleast they claim)

    So bottom line is you cant have the cake and eat it too that is if you want to work for a top notch company with your meager skills and have the benefits of desi company.

    You should have come a few years earlier when people took advantage of

    Reduction in Recruitment
    Labor substitution
    Applying from states where the process took 3 months as opposed to 4 years
    starting companies in ME, NH, VT etc
    Oh by the way porting from EB3 to EB2 now


    People always find loopholes in the processes for quicker processing.

    Guys,

    Hope this thread will be useful for somebody who is looking for american company for green card processing. They wont get into the trap. So I am giving out the information from the known source(friends).

    Company1: Deloitte
    Company2: Chase

    These two companies promised doing green card cards,they filed h1s, but did not file green card.Whatever reason (bad economy) may be, they did not sponsor green cards for those they promised to do. So be careful. It is not gaurantee.
    Also, you can list the companies you know whoever promised, but did not file.





    alex99
    10-16 10:33 AM
    Please participate in EB3 Poll



    No comments:

    Post a Comment