Search This Blog

Monday, June 20, 2011

dianna agron matthew morrison

images Matthew Morrison, Cory dianna agron matthew morrison. Glee, Matthew Morrison, Will
  • Glee, Matthew Morrison, Will



  • cr52401
    07-21 08:05 AM
    gimmi green,

    I am wondering how did you do that? I am in same situation but I always thought that you have to stay with the company who has filed your 140./ I have 140 approved and wasting my time with the company every day but at the same time started real estate business with my partner part time. I am wondering if there is any way to keep your green card going and at the same time work for your comoany. I really appricate your insight.
    Thank you.



    gimmi green - Don't you see green around you. Let me tell you how to get green

    1) Use your credit history to purchase additional home in Florida. House purchase in 150000 will be 250000 in year. The market was like that a year back. It takes 8 months to get a house. There is a big line.

    2) Open your own e-business. File E visa. 1/4 million should be easy money if you have stayed here for 10 years.

    3) House listing in only done by realtor. Give option to customer. For fun open a site for people to list their house for sale. Give them free service then charge. Live American way.

    4) Make school in Village. I have made one. I enjoy supporting the school. Grow India.

    5) Don't worry about GC. Do something. Registering a site takes some $35 or 40. Built you site. Use American brain.

    Am I doing it? Yes.. Did I make money? Yes.

    Ensoy.





    wallpaper Glee, Matthew Morrison, Will dianna agron matthew morrison. Jane Lynch, Dianna Agron,
  • Jane Lynch, Dianna Agron,



  • thomachan72
    10-27 12:58 PM
    Congrats alterego !

    Are you both physicians ? (the J-1's)

    Looking at your RD reminds me of a friend of mine who has a I-485 RD of Dec 2004, but he is in EB3. Unfortunately his NameCheck was not clear even in the July 2007 fiasco, the reason he is still not green !

    He and his wife recently sold their house and everything else and left their jobs and moved back to India! Enjoying themselves there while their I-485 application papers turn yellow !

    You paid 68K for legal and immigration fees... that is steeep man ! I wonder how...

    bought a car to visit the attorney :D:D





    dianna agron matthew morrison. Matthew Morrison, impromptu
  • Matthew Morrison, impromptu



  • duncanidaho
    06-17 11:07 PM
    Apple,
    As someone else mentioned earlier on this thread, your best bet is to counter-sue the party for >$3.25 M. Hire an attorney on contingency, i.e: you'll agree to a minimal base professional fees, say 5-10k and the rest of the cost of running this litigation will be incurred by your attorney. If you guys get a favorable outcome then say 25-75% of the $s won on this suit will be retained by your attorney to cover for his/her cost, etc.
    In a case like this, it is quite possible for you to hire someone on a contingency basis.





    2011 Jane Lynch, Dianna Agron, dianna agron matthew morrison. Matthew Morrison, Cory
  • Matthew Morrison, Cory



  • delhiguy
    07-17 02:40 PM
    I am totally with you , I am not looking for EAD/AP I just need my GC.So that i can plan my life.
    We need more efforts to request the government to look into our problems.
    I pay lot of taxes, social security and still its easier for others to get a GC and not me...

    I also belive we should not use Gandhigiri , to request something , which was against the priniciples of Gandhi... but sab chalta hai..

    I don't know why but we tend to be satisfied with lsmall benefits...
    I agree with you "something (EAD and AP) is better than nothing"
    But i bet you ..you will find your self in the same situation of agony and endless waiting for the final Green card.
    I bet most of the people don't use your ead and AP as it puts you in a gray "Adjustment of status". They are good to have though. But you will see...how painful it is to decide to use them or not..

    What i want to say is that being able to apply for EAD and AP is not the end of the battle..you will be stuck in a depressing situation waiting for the final green card.How do i know? .. I went through it...waiting for GC for the past 4 years.

    I dont know its FBI or its just the USCIS incompetence but waiting in the final stage is horrible. Every time you travel you are scared...AP as for as my lawyer goes IT does not guarantee 100% entry in to the country.

    After you apply for AP its only 1 year H1 increments.

    What i am saying why dont we try for the overall improvement of the GC processing. Why dont we be firm about not wasting the GC numbers and recapturing the unused numbers.

    We had a small revolt (peaceful way) and its successful.We dont want to stop there.

    LETS FIGHT FOR THE OVERALL IMPROVEMENT OF THE GC PROCESSING

    I hope you guys are with me..looking for your comments



    more...


    dianna agron matthew morrison. Dianna Agron, interview
  • Dianna Agron, interview



  • GCard_Dream
    01-29 05:15 PM
    Do you have a link to this news/alert?

    01/29/2007: Special Alert: DOL Submitted "Final" Regulation of Substitution Elimination Rule to OMB on 01/26/2007

    * Since this is a final rule, upon approval by OMB, the elimination of substitution and 45-day validity of certified labor certification will be triggered. Take this message as a very special alert! This rule will not only eliminate substitutition on the OMB approval and release in the Federal Register but also kill the certified labor certification unless it is used within 45 days from the date of certification! Please stay tuned to this web site reporting.
    * The planned implementation day appears to be April 2007. But it can be earlier!





    dianna agron matthew morrison. Glee Star Dianna Agron plays
  • Glee Star Dianna Agron plays



  • qplearn
    09-13 03:07 PM
    Folks,

    I am speaking in my personal capacity here. While I am all for freedom of expression and assembly, I don't think that rallies will in any way help our cause. We have to talk to people and participate in various forums to make them aware of our cause. Standing and protesting is not going to help us, because our voice will still be lost in the din...we need to speak where it matters and be heard where it matters...

    RR

    I am not saying rallying is the only way, but do remember that participating in rallies will get us some recognition.

    CNN will always ignore us thanks to our friend there, but has New York Times ever reported our plight? Has Jim Leherer ever talked about us? The main stream media does not even know us!

    We need to do something that catches the attention of the media; just getting more members and more funds may not be enough. We need to write letters to editors of major newspapers like NYTIMES and WASH POST.

    I am so glad about the strong reponse to this thread.



    more...


    dianna agron matthew morrison. McHale, Matthew Morrison
  • McHale, Matthew Morrison



  • GCAmigo
    11-13 08:15 AM
    None of the major news papers mention CIR on the Agenda for the current Lame Duck Session.. all they talk about is Spending bills, Bolton, Nuke deal with India etc...





    2010 Matthew Morrison, impromptu dianna agron matthew morrison. Matthew Morrison, Cory
  • Matthew Morrison, Cory



  • imh1b
    01-10 05:22 PM
    Sending letters is a waste of time. I did many in the past and nothing happened. We will only make post office richer and lose money on postage. Nobody reads or replies to letters.

    Anyone willing to do hunger strike?



    more...


    dianna agron matthew morrison. Matthew Morrison Confirms
  • Matthew Morrison Confirms



  • snram4
    01-19 09:31 PM
    As I mentioned in one of my post not even 100 persons responded. It either means there is not much persons who are impacted by the memo or most are not interested. For many people to participate they will need to know the details and directions. But most update might be in donor forum. So I think in future IV will get good efforts from only donor members. But if enough donor members are there then that will be ok for IV to get success in any drive. Otherwise it will be tough as there will not be enough people for advocacy efforts

    But this drive might have added a few donor members. In that way it is good.

    I am in "Not in H1 and not affected" category but willing to contribute both time and money for this cause.





    hair Matthew Morrison, Cory dianna agron matthew morrison. Glee Star Dianna Agron Cuts
  • Glee Star Dianna Agron Cuts



  • mirage
    11-05 10:42 PM
    ....



    more...


    dianna agron matthew morrison. Matthew Morrison,
  • Matthew Morrison,



  • Administrator2
    05-23 11:40 PM
    All Gurus,

    Although we all live in the digital age, digital signatures of 20,000 people are less effective than 500 calls, and 500 calls is less effective then 50 members meeting their lawmakers in DC. Like it or not, that is how Washington works. We have to craft our methodology and adept to the ways that work in DC, and not the ways that sounds cool or most convenient. No one cares about how someone voted on IV's website or any other website, but they care when someone calls them and they keep a tally of the number of calls. For example, say if 99% of all the people voting (digitally signing) on Lou Dobbs show say that all H-1s should be sent home, do you think lawmakers care about that? Even if people provide names, and address, even then it is less effectively than 5% the number of people calling. Being an IT Analyst, one could fall into the trap of reasoning, but as we know, law is not based on logical and the process in which laws are made is also not logical. If it was based on logic and reason, we would not need Federal Affairs folks. Also, if we tell members to provide digital signatures, out of 20000 members, 200 people will give real names and data, the remaining people, the data would look something like First Name - Last Name as 'ABC' – 'DEF'. But members are more likely to feel comfortable in providing data to the lawmakers offcies. So you see, there are practical problems and considerations, although for the community that employs hi-technology for most part of their job, 'digital signature' may “sound” effective, but actually it is not.

    Just another example, we have been advised by key decision makers, counsels, advisors and our partners for not sending web-fax. Thus we are not employing that method at this time. We pay experts for this advise, guys who know what works and what doesn't, and these guys have more than decades of experience.

    We also constantly communicate with other groups and key folks at large employers some of whom we all know. We have come a long way in making these relationships to effectively run this campaign. A lot of times we are not able to disclose/explain the reason for a specific method on WWW, but before announcing and requesting members to spend their energies, we do good amount of debates and discussions with our counsel and paid strategist, which is part of the reason we pay them. In many cases we seek advice/ideas/suggestions from the top executives of the employers of some of IV members. So there is no point in this discussion. Please trust the strategy and methodology. We are high-skilled and critical ideas to conduct an effective campaign is welcome, however, we have a choice to just to be critical and do our own thing, or function as an cohesive organization acting on advise from our counsel.

    BTW, just to clarify. There was no failure. We were told 2 weeks back how it will turn out, and it did exactly the way we were told. Murray-Gregg amendment could not have survived digital signatures of 20 million people. And we were told so by our counsel. But we were advised to continue to make those phone calls because these calls are counted and will have its effect for the next time. Trust us, our strategist is “The Best” one could hire in DC. Each such effort is an opportunity to gather more support to convince few more lawmaker. It is one step at a time. It is not an easy process, but the one that works. There are no shot cuts to the process of changing the law in the politically charged environment about immigration subject.





    hot Dianna Agron, interview dianna agron matthew morrison. Dianna Agron, interview
  • Dianna Agron, interview



  • Administrator2
    05-23 11:40 PM
    All Gurus,

    Although we all live in the digital age, digital signatures of 20,000 people are less effective than 500 calls, and 500 calls is less effective then 50 members meeting their lawmakers in DC. Like it or not, that is how Washington works. We have to craft our methodology and adept to the ways that work in DC, and not the ways that sounds cool or most convenient. No one cares about how someone voted on IV's website or any other website, but they care when someone calls them and they keep a tally of the number of calls. For example, say if 99% of all the people voting (digitally signing) on Lou Dobbs show say that all H-1s should be sent home, do you think lawmakers care about that? Even if people provide names, and address, even then it is less effectively than 5% the number of people calling. Being an IT Analyst, one could fall into the trap of reasoning, but as we know, law is not based on logical and the process in which laws are made is also not logical. If it was based on logic and reason, we would not need Federal Affairs folks. Also, if we tell members to provide digital signatures, out of 20000 members, 200 people will give real names and data, the remaining people, the data would look something like First Name - Last Name as 'ABC' – 'DEF'. But members are more likely to feel comfortable in providing data to the lawmakers offcies. So you see, there are practical problems and considerations, although for the community that employs hi-technology for most part of their job, 'digital signature' may “sound” effective, but actually it is not.

    Just another example, we have been advised by key decision makers, counsels, advisors and our partners for not sending web-fax. Thus we are not employing that method at this time. We pay experts for this advise, guys who know what works and what doesn't, and these guys have more than decades of experience.

    We also constantly communicate with other groups and key folks at large employers some of whom we all know. We have come a long way in making these relationships to effectively run this campaign. A lot of times we are not able to disclose/explain the reason for a specific method on WWW, but before announcing and requesting members to spend their energies, we do good amount of debates and discussions with our counsel and paid strategist, which is part of the reason we pay them. In many cases we seek advice/ideas/suggestions from the top executives of the employers of some of IV members. So there is no point in this discussion. Please trust the strategy and methodology. We are high-skilled and critical ideas to conduct an effective campaign is welcome, however, we have a choice to just to be critical and do our own thing, or function as an cohesive organization acting on advise from our counsel.

    BTW, just to clarify. There was no failure. We were told 2 weeks back how it will turn out, and it did exactly the way we were told. Murray-Gregg amendment could not have survived digital signatures of 20 million people. And we were told so by our counsel. But we were advised to continue to make those phone calls because these calls are counted and will have its effect for the next time. Trust us, our strategist is “The Best” one could hire in DC. Each such effort is an opportunity to gather more support to convince few more lawmaker. It is one step at a time. It is not an easy process, but the one that works. There are no shot cuts to the process of changing the law in the politically charged environment about immigration subject.



    more...


    house Pacific Coast News Online dianna agron matthew morrison. overstreet dianna agron
  • overstreet dianna agron



  • itsokgc
    07-15 03:13 PM
    I came to know, where late about immigrationvoice. I really appreciate you efforts, for all the right causes of the legal immigrants.

    I signed.





    tattoo Glee Star Dianna Agron plays dianna agron matthew morrison. mark salling dianna agron
  • mark salling dianna agron



  • sundarpn
    01-03 12:20 AM
    bump. :(. pl. keep updated.



    more...


    pictures McHale, Matthew Morrison dianna agron matthew morrison. Morrison and Dianna Agron
  • Morrison and Dianna Agron



  • Macaca
    11-07 03:29 PM
    We attached fees to the visas that now bring in millions of dollars. These fees and the dollars that come with it are invested in training grants to educate our own workforce. We use the funds to put kids through school for science, technology, engineering, and math skills. We provide students with scholarships with the hope that they will replace imported foreign workers.
    A part of H-1B fee paid by H-1B worker is to replace himself/herself. How nobel!





    dresses Dianna Agron, interview dianna agron matthew morrison. Chord Overstreet, Dianna Agron
  • Chord Overstreet, Dianna Agron



  • kubmilegaGC
    09-16 08:06 PM
    I am going to submit an issue with CIS Ombudsman @ DHS | CIS Ombudsman - Case Problems (http://www.dhs.gov/files/programs/editorial_0497.shtm)

    I have also asked the attorney to send an email @ Texas Service Introduces Streamline Procedure for I-485s and I-140s
    Labor Immigration Law � Texas Service Introduces Streamline Procedure for I-485s and I-140s (http://www.laborimmigration.com/2008/11/texas-service-introduces-streamline-procedure-for-i-485s-and-i-140s/)

    Attorney got back to me and said we will have to wait until 1st October, as he opened a SR on 1st September and TSC asked him to wait for 30 days.

    At this point, I am running out of options....maybe a letter to the first lady??

    Hang in there @cali...dont loose hope. Did you talk to IO...? you were going to yesterday...I did send an email to streamline (NSC) myself from my work address - Gone into the SINK. No reply whatsoever. Thought of letting you know.

    I think lawyers are just another hurdle in getting the right answer at this stage - they dont get our urgency and many a times I just dont know why we hire them - may be a topic for some other time :)



    more...


    makeup Matthew Morrison Confirms dianna agron matthew morrison. Pacific Coast News Online
  • Pacific Coast News Online



  • deba
    06-13 07:25 PM
    Friends, I understand the concept of marrying before and after 485.
    My question: Lets say I go ahead and apply for 485. However, my H1 has expired, so I will be traveling on AP. So when I travel outside the US, I am technically not on H1, when I come back...am I right? So, if my spouse wants to apply for H4 visa will she be granted one? Since I had traveled on AP? I am sorry if I confused this with EAD. Bottom line, my H1 stamp has expired and I do not intend to go for another stamping while outside.





    girlfriend mark salling dianna agron dianna agron matthew morrison. Matthew Morrison, Jenna Ushkowitz, Mark Salling, Dianna Agron .
  • Matthew Morrison, Jenna Ushkowitz, Mark Salling, Dianna Agron .



  • mps
    11-26 11:34 AM
    I agree .. no risk no reward!

    I'm itching to finish my 6 months on EAD to change job..

    Using H1B makes one safe. but how many years we want to do the safe job. If I-485 gets denied do u have enough patiences to file another green card. One thing is believe is "We are here to make money, most of us are in our thirties and we have short time remaining to reach our goals. I think we all have one year EAD. wait for 6 months then go on job hopping, learn whatever you can, get into whatever you want. Start a business, do something.... Anything you do will help you in future. Sitting with H1B in pocket may take 4 years cream of your life.
    If you have the talent you can get great salaries anywhere in the world. Because of your talents and hard work you guys are here. World is not small.





    hairstyles Matthew Morrison, dianna agron matthew morrison. Matthew Morrison Matthew
  • Matthew Morrison Matthew



  • vikki76
    09-14 11:21 PM
    There seems to be no pattern among recent approval rate-My coworker didn't get any update from USCIS- he directly got his physical GC on 4th Sept.
    We are still waiting, tried InfoPass, Raised SR, Contacted Senator etc.etc. I am willing to go to Lincoln,NE if that is what it will take to get GC:D





    sledge_hammer
    02-01 02:14 PM
    In my view H1B problem is directly related to Retrogression problem. Lets step backwards and analyze this.

    Why so many GC were applied at the first place that caused retrogression. Because a large number of people came on H1B to US. All these people who came to US on H1b did not actually had any extraordinary skills. These people somehow got in touch with these Desi Consulting companies and came here without any skill and without any projects. These desi consulting companies applied there GC irrespective of the fact that these guys have a job or not. Some of the people I know have sat on bench for years, living with their relatives, unable to get any job. But they had their labour filed. These knid of people would not have made to US, if these fadudent companies were not there.

    Also big companies, have a policy not to apply GC before one year of service. The point was that these companys will file GC only if they feel that the employee adds value to the company. But with these desi companys people have filed GC even before joining the companys.

    In essence if the GC process was working without these Desi companies, I can bet that the number of GC applied would have been much lower than what have we currently have.

    Substituted labor has further added to this problem.

    I cannot agree with you more. I have seen and met these fake consultants and their knowledge and skill level is zero. I can school most of these so called techies with 5-7 years of experience just with my couple of years of experience and a Masters degree.





    Kodi
    04-30 04:14 PM
    Thanks. I already have the GC so I need to get my SS replaced.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment