Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

boxing glove tattoo

images Re: oxing tattoos boxing glove tattoo. oxing glove tattoo.
  • oxing glove tattoo.



  • jamesbond007
    09-11 12:41 PM
    Wow those guys/gals are fed with so many lies - numbers usa and programmers guild is projecting this bill as if creation of "new" half a million visas and propagating that so many new "foreigners" will take up jobs. Do they understand the word "recapture" and also these are unused 'greencard' recapture - many of beneficiaries are in us for way too long and they are not going to change the job market a bit.

    Does IV already have a propaganda group of their own to thwart such baseless silly accusations?
    If not, this group ought to be formed; made up of people who are patient, have very good communication skills (both verbal and written) and be well aware of the current immigration process in the US.

    I am afraid that the clueless media might see these lies on Dice (which is one the top job search sites), and assume that what is posted there is accurate. If they run with it as a story without doing proper investigation, it will get unnecessary negative publicity. It needs a proper counter argument, supported by the facts. eg: the legislation that limits the current EB level at 140K per year; and the legislation that does not allow spillover of the unused visas from one year to the next.

    There are a lot of ignorant people around. Some knowledge transfer to them will help us all. (There will be some people who are not receptive to knowledge. No one can help them.)

    Thanks





    wallpaper oxing glove tattoo. boxing glove tattoo. A tattoo of hanging oxing
  • A tattoo of hanging oxing



  • quizzer
    04-04 04:57 PM
    On hindsight i belive this bill would help clean the H1B system currently abused by many bodyshops.

    It would pit lot of controls on these numerous small time companies who just file H1B's on the first day..get people on bench and wait to place them in big companies for a huge money.

    This leads to lot of people not getting a chance to filre H1B even though they have good offers from fortune 500 companies.

    I feel we should give credit to these 2 for coming out with this bill.

    Thanks





    boxing glove tattoo. hairstyles oxing gloves tattoo
  • hairstyles oxing gloves tattoo



  • abc
    11-17 05:21 PM
    try to move when your 6 months of any H1b year are over.

    I am trying to file H1b transfer + extn through new company. I am on 6 and half years on H1.

    So, i will get 18 months in new h1b. Thus, I can safely file Perm through new company and get further extensions.





    2011 A tattoo of hanging oxing boxing glove tattoo. Fancy Boxing Gloves are made
  • Fancy Boxing Gloves are made



  • jonty_11
    12-13 10:13 AM
    Count me and 2 more members with me....lets have a plan..and execute it.



    more...


    boxing glove tattoo. bravo oxer big eyed tattoo
  • bravo oxer big eyed tattoo



  • let007live4ever
    03-07 08:44 AM
    Chandu,
    I filed 485 , Ead , Ap on my own... But i want to hire Rajiv/Sheela just for
    AC21 package... any idea how much do they charge ?
    Thanx

    Murthy charges $750 if you are existing client. Not sure how much they will charge, if you hire them just for that.





    boxing glove tattoo. work clothes oxing gloves
  • work clothes oxing gloves



  • sledge_hammer
    12-10 08:50 AM
    and EB2-India by a month; yaaaaay :)

    EB3-India moved for 15 days. This sucks.



    more...


    boxing glove tattoo. with the oxing gloves,
  • with the oxing gloves,



  • rayoflight
    03-09 04:54 PM
    I just called my congressman office and explained the sitatuion. The aide asked me to call the legislative aide in the Capitol Hill to discuss about changes. She said the congressman understands the importance however the political fraternity is currently trying to resolve the financial crisis and Immigration Reform is the last thing on their mind.

    When I asked her honest opinion about visa numbers being released she did suggest that if you can join an immigration group with a good lobbying firm it can be a possibility that Congress can approve a 'piece-meal' bill releasing visa numbers by moving numbers from unused categories and/or unused from past years.

    Again the emphasis was "Group focusing on Legal Immigration with a good Lobbying Firm".

    Administrators, Senior Members and All:

    I think it is the time to plan something big as 'Saburi' mentioned and bring our issues to their attention.

    Please count me in for any rallies / organizing help.

    All IV members please weigh in your thoughts.

    Thanks,
    Rayoflight





    2010 hairstyles oxing gloves tattoo boxing glove tattoo. Re: oxing tattoos
  • Re: oxing tattoos



  • satdal
    01-17 03:59 PM
    Just signed up for $20 Recurring Monthly. The video presentation is simply fabulous. Great Job by Aman, as always !
    Here are the details of the subscription --- Subscription#S-5SV04028RR209515C.
    Subscription Payment Sent (ID #2DU65702LW627190T)



    more...


    boxing glove tattoo. oxing gloves tattoos.
  • oxing gloves tattoos.



  • sledge_hammer
    02-14 12:49 PM
    To answer your question, no, I'm not a conservative Christian. I'm a Hindu and I'm proud of it!

    Now that I have answered your question, allow me ask YOU a few questions:

    1. If I really were a Conservative Christian, does my belief that Jew were persecuted hold any less credibility?
    2. Are you an anti semite?
    3. Are you friends with Ahmedenejad?
    4. Do you watch a lot of Mel Gibson movies when you're not otherwise writing nonsense on this forum? :)

    Are you a jew or are you asking this because you are a conservative Christan and you believe that jews are special because Christ was jew at the time of birth? Not that there is anything wrong with either, but I just wanted to know.

    "What I believe" - What difference does it make? Why do you ask? You see its a matter of perspective. Someone may feel extremely miserable going through the process and its possible that that person may chose to compare this experience with the real victims of ethnic cleansing. Just because there is no violence involved, it doesn't mean that things cannot be comparable. Mental agony and silent torture in even worst when compared with physical violence because one is dying every moment you live. You may argue that we are all dying every moment we live, then isn't life just a torture?

    Its not necessary that others MUST believe or experience their life the way you or I do. Everybody lives through a different experience. You may not agree with their version or their perspective, but it is not reasonable to force someone to draw comparison based on what you believe. And this is what I believe.

    .





    hair Fancy Boxing Gloves are made boxing glove tattoo. wallpaper oxing gloves tattoo.
  • wallpaper oxing gloves tattoo.



  • gondalguru
    07-07 06:57 PM
    Congrates to all who got approved with PD of 2004. Feels good to know that EB2 india with PD 2004 (Jan to March) getting approval.



    more...


    boxing glove tattoo. Boxing Glove Tattoos.
  • Boxing Glove Tattoos.



  • SEP03NY
    07-24 01:33 PM
    we have to demand for allowing to file for EAD and Advance payrol.

    Thanks





    hot bravo oxer big eyed tattoo boxing glove tattoo. Fancy Boxing Gloves Tattoo
  • Fancy Boxing Gloves Tattoo



  • vjkypally
    03-18 05:05 PM
    Its sad ROW EB3 from 06 is worried that EB2 India 03 are getting their GC's.And some are plannin to sue??????



    more...


    house resemble a oxing glove. boxing glove tattoo. [Twins] Thai Boxing Gloves
  • [Twins] Thai Boxing Gloves



  • mnq1979
    08-21 09:46 AM
    Well consult a attorney and discuss with him. Your case looks complicated to me, i would suggest you to get a good attorney to sort this mess.





    tattoo work clothes oxing gloves boxing glove tattoo. Fancy Boxing Gloves quot;Tattooquot;
  • Fancy Boxing Gloves quot;Tattooquot;



  • ajju
    03-18 10:26 PM
    I think Nixtor should explain why he even bothered to call Mr. Foggs' number. There are many many people in this forum with incorrect phone numbers. Why nixtor is not banning all of them. There is even a member with handle 'taliban'.

    Nixstor did explained his actions and I concur... Controversial handles should be banned... Handle "TALIBAN" was banned and same member opened new handle "TAWLIBANN" saying his name is Tawlibann Foggs...

    Anyway we should close this issue.. I do find tawlibann's posts decent and non-offensive.. Only thing is we need to practice some respect to the communitity when chosing a handle... Its just not this.. there could be potentially other offensive handles.. So I'd say there should be a step/check in registration process to monitor/regulate handles... You won't like any handle offending your religious beliefs, dis-respecting your nation or humanity itself...

    Just my 2 cents... We should stop this discussion and focus on immigration issues...

    RED DOTS: Looks like lots of people are in excuse of getting offended.. and spreading RED DOTS... Good Luck...



    more...


    pictures with the oxing gloves, boxing glove tattoo. Fancy Boxing Gloves are made
  • Fancy Boxing Gloves are made



  • styrum
    01-18 04:05 PM
    Looks like if you already have EAD that can be considered a "certificate of alien registration or alien registration receipt card issued to him pursuant to subsection (d) of this section". Then you don't need the passport or other forms. Those still on H1B but without EAD then must carry a passport with a valid I-94 detached from I797 and stapled to the passport or the entire I797 with I-94 still attached, or the I485 receipt.

    Interesting: Neither I-140 approval nor 485 receipt contain a new I-94. Moreover, I485 receipt explicitly says: "This notice does not grant any immigration status or benefit. it is not even evidence that this case is still pending. It only shows that the application or petition was filed on the date shown." So, if you have filed 485 but don't have an EAD (you haven't requested it or it has not arrived yet) and your H1B I-94 has expired already you can't prove your status! So, EAD is the one and only proof of status! Moreover, even with an EAD but without valid I-94 you may have problem proving your legal immigration status to those oficers who believe a non-resident alien must always have a valid I-94. Any experience proving your legal immigration status in this situation: previous I-94 (most likely H1B) expired, never entered on AP, but have a valid EAD?





    dresses Fancy Boxing Gloves Tattoo boxing glove tattoo. A Computer With Boxing.
  • A Computer With Boxing.



  • bheemi123
    10-03 01:30 PM
    need to know the process of conversion of L1 to H4


    apply transfer for change of status...



    more...


    makeup oxing gloves tattoos. boxing glove tattoo. resemble a oxing glove.
  • resemble a oxing glove.



  • logiclife
    08-03 02:30 PM
    Copying from the reply I posted here:
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=133404#post133404

    I consulted a high profile ($200 per 15 minutes) lawyer to discuss this issue. 1) He told me that he would re-submit the AOS. The comparison to the medical clearance requirement, according to him, was pointless, as they are two different things. If USCIS issues a statement they will not reject solely based on the EVL, then we can assume that is the truth. Their statement on Medical clearance cannot be interpreted to say they won't reject on the basis of another missing requirement, say the EVL.
    2) Filing two AOS packets can indeed also cause confusion, but it is a smaller risk according to him, and should be mitigated by a covering letter that says you are re-submitting to provide the XYZ document that was missed from the first packet.

    Based on this info, I have asked my lawyer to get a confirmation from the USCIS on the document that he missed in my case-- the EVL. If USCIS okays that, we do not resubmit. If they don't do that within a week, I will try to re-submit... not going to be easy considering my lawyer may not be in agreement... but that is what would be the correct way out of this, according to the second opinion I got today.

    Thanks

    If you are resubmmitting or planning to resubmit, one tip...you need medical originals again, so call your doctor and ask him to create new sealed envelopes with original I-693...do this ahead of time coz this is only thing not in your control when filing a second 485. I am sure you might have thought about this, but just in case if you havent, then remember you will need I-693 original with your and doctor's signature with other stuff in sealed envelopes again.

    Wish you all the luck Abhijit.





    girlfriend Fancy Boxing Gloves quot;Tattooquot; boxing glove tattoo. oxing gloves tattoos.
  • oxing gloves tattoos.



  • Dhundhun
    07-12 08:02 PM
    I feel this move is to benefit EB-2 China, Since the EB1 and EB2 overflow are evenly distributed across china and india, ...

    As I understand overflow is not supposed to be evenly distributed. It is supposed to be distributed based on PD. So overflow make PD of all the countries taking benefit of overflow same.





    hairstyles Boxing Glove Tattoos. boxing glove tattoo. Cleveland Amateur Boxing News
  • Cleveland Amateur Boxing News



  • vgayalu
    10-05 01:38 PM
    Hi Guys,

    My attorney sent the response last week and it was delivered to the Dallas, TX. I am little concerned that my attorney actually sent the response to a courier address rather than the PO Box for TSC that they ask you to send. So far I have not seen any updates on my case.

    Vgayalu: After how many days did you see an update after you sent the response to the RFE.


    My Attoney also mentioned that he is sending in Fedex to mailing address.

    Literally I grabbed from him and sent in usps express mail costs $18-70

    This one saved me when i compare my situation with yours.





    rockstart
    03-12 11:56 AM
    How do you guys find out what job code your H1B/labor was filed under?
    My H1b saus 030, but I think the job is a 6 digit number.

    Where can I locate that?

    Thanks


    Check your Perm Labor Section F column 2





    feedfront
    09-14 12:21 PM
    Current PD folks, if you get RFE please share your RFE here..



    No comments:

    Post a Comment