Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

catalogo de cuentas

images Alta al Catálogo de cuentas catalogo de cuentas. Su catálogo de cuentas es
  • Su catálogo de cuentas es



  • grinch
    03-11 10:33 PM
    Yes we are soulty!!

    Thanks bluesun, I'll try it out





    wallpaper Su catálogo de cuentas es catalogo de cuentas. un catálogo de cuentas y
  • un catálogo de cuentas y



  • tikka
    07-05 02:11 PM
    posted on a diff thread...

    Made my first financial contribution to IV today. I believe now is the time for action, on multiple fronts...and am ready to do some serious volunteer work for IV. Who should I talk to?

    __________________
    Contributed $100 so far...


    thank you for your contribution... :)





    catalogo de cuentas. del catálogo de cuentas.
  • del catálogo de cuentas.



  • GreenCard4US
    07-13 07:20 PM
    Reputed lawyers like Carl Shusterman came out the very next day swinging with hard hitting statements. What was Murthy doing then? I have been ripped off earlier by Murthy. Anybody who has spoken to her will understand that she is all about $$$ and nothing else. I hope by our posting, others don't get ripped off and see her true colors...





    2011 un catálogo de cuentas y catalogo de cuentas. del catálogo de cuentas.
  • del catálogo de cuentas.



  • amitjoey
    07-05 12:34 PM
    I just contributed my first $100.00. Go IV!

    Thanks map_bolier



    more...


    catalogo de cuentas. Catalogo de Cuentas Definido
  • Catalogo de Cuentas Definido



  • chanduv23
    11-22 10:47 PM
    [QUOTE=ImmiLosers]Document URL
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/afm_ch22_091206R.pdf

    PAGE 27
    (1) Determining the Priority Date.
    unless the previously approved Form I-140 petition has been revoked because of fraud or willful misrepresentation.

    This is clear. Unless the 140 was found to be fradulant or misrtepresentation, the PD is transferable. Am I not right ????





    catalogo de cuentas. Catálogo de Cuentas de
  • Catálogo de Cuentas de



  • pappu
    04-06 05:57 PM
    right..ok..today at work I heard from my colleague that his friend was sent back from airport

    My colleague's friend's story.
    Went to india for 3 weeks vacation..at POE, officer called his employer and asked "do you need him(a H1B) to work for this position? Cant you find any US Citizen?".

    Apparently, the response from employer ( I think Desi consulting)is, "Yes..we dont need him..can find a USC"..

    The poor guy is sent back.

    Now, I asked my friend to inform his colleague to come forward and post his story at IV..but I doubt if he cares Rat's as** now that he is kicked out.

    hmmm...I have a travel coming up in Nov/Dec...with all adventurous luck going on with me, I have other plans now :confused::confused:

    Please send him this link
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=24126&page=8

    He needs to post it himself if he wants to come back and if the story is true.

    We need real people talking about it first hand.

    Until then let us stop talking about friend's cases because it causes unnecessary panic. These stories may not be true and just rumors.



    more...


    catalogo de cuentas. con el catalogo de cuentas
  • con el catalogo de cuentas



  • logiclife
    12-27 12:08 PM
    was visiting India after 5 years..the visa on my passport expired in 2003.. no transit visa.. had the new Visa document with me though.. missed the connecting KLM flight in Amsterdam & the next available flight was the following day.. the Airline staff went through my Visa document & gave me a 24-hr transit Visa & did put me up @ a hotel outside the Airport.. 'twas a blessing in disguise as I could tick AMS off my 'to visit' list..


    So you were in Amsterdam for 1 day. ;) Did you visit any of the legal hesh bars? (Just kiddin).





    2010 del catálogo de cuentas. catalogo de cuentas. Alta al Catálogo de cuentas
  • Alta al Catálogo de cuentas



  • vkrishn
    07-13 01:57 PM
    I am current now (PD: Feb 16th,06) and last time when i was current in 2008 for a month i got an RFE. Even though the attorney replied to the RFE in 3 days, all my case status shows is RFE response received.

    Ours is a big company and close 2000 people applied for 485 during the July 2007 fiasco and we were asked to send the G28 forms to the attorney by mail with no signature reqd. Apparently almost every got an RFE for that.

    I wish i could get to know if RFE was all taken care of and my case is pending for a VISA number. Any way to know if thats the case gurus?



    more...


    catalogo de cuentas. Diseño de Catalogo de Cuentas
  • Diseño de Catalogo de Cuentas



  • tinamatthew
    07-23 12:14 AM
    I came to US through CompanyA on L1A Visa 4 months back. My L1A Visa is valid till Mar-09. I had applied for the H1B Visa when I was in India. I got the H1B Visa and now has a valid petition effective Oct-07.
    I would like to know the following.
    Can I join the Company B from Company A without going back to India after Oct-07?Shouldn't be a problem, but I need some clarifying

    Do you have an i-94 for the H1B visa? Do you have 2 visas in your passport - L1 and H1? Or so you have an a receipt issued by the USCIS for the H1B

    Please clarify





    hair del catálogo de cuentas. catalogo de cuentas. Catalogo de Cuentas Contables
  • Catalogo de Cuentas Contables



  • alterego
    07-15 11:03 AM
    If your ex-employer already revoked I-140, how can he give employment verification letter now? He is saying that he is no-longer intend to employ you in the revokation , on the other hand he is giving offer letter now. It is contradictory; it will appear to CIS that you & your employer is doing fradulant practice. If the I-140 was already revoked, then there is no use from it, unless if it is revoked after 180 days of your 485 pending. If it is revoked after 180 days, you can use your new employment to port the job based on AC21 to keep the 485 valid. Otherwise forget it.

    Speak with a lawyer. Your lawyer may be able to file a response, stating that the job offer stands and that the petition was withdrawn in error. Ac21 does not protect you, so I do not see any other options here. However, as tricky as this situation is, you should not take the advise of any of the posters here. Use these responses only to have an intelligent discussion with a good immigration attorney. The worst outcome of all for you would be a rejection for fraud or willful misrepresentation, in which case your future petitions would be in jeopardy and you would be unable to retain your PD also.



    more...


    catalogo de cuentas. la búsqueda en el catálogo
  • la búsqueda en el catálogo



  • vagish
    04-04 02:51 PM
    The Durbin-Grassley bill would prohibit employers from hiring H-1B employees who are then outsourced to other companies. This is a method that some companies use to evade restrictions on hiring H-1Bs.

    http://durbin.senate.gov/record.cfm?id=271783
    only if the bill passes in its current form with no amendments, which highly unlikely.





    hot Catalogo de Cuentas Definido catalogo de cuentas. e-Finanzas - presentacion catalogo de cuentas
  • e-Finanzas - presentacion catalogo de cuentas



  • dilber
    04-29 04:32 PM
    I opened the mailbox at home this evening and to my complete surprise -- the physical card! Sudden burst of efficiency at USCIs, 6 days from approval to actual delivery of card.

    Good luck to everyone else!

    May be you scared the USCIS with your phone calls and they just wanted you out of their systems. So that you don't rally other people and then they might have to really become efficient.:cool:

    BTW really happy for you... enjoy:o



    more...


    house Catálogo de Plan de Cuentas catalogo de cuentas. Catálogos virtuales. Cuentas y
  • Catálogos virtuales. Cuentas y



  • amsgc
    07-19 12:06 AM
    We need a realistic estimate of how many applications are pending with PD in 2004, which really seems like the bottleneck. Another thing to bear in mind is the conversion from EB3->EB2. That is also going to hinder the movement of EB2. There are a lot of people trying to use that route.





    tattoo Catálogo de Cuentas de catalogo de cuentas. Seminario Permanente de
  • Seminario Permanente de



  • srkamath
    07-18 07:07 PM
    My guess
    Best case : 12 months
    Worst care : 4 years

    sachug22,

    I agree with your initial post on this thread. In all likelihood, we will end up with ~ 50k - 55k, EB3s issued this fiscal.
    Last year they issued ~ 6200 EB2-IN, and dates progressed one-year.

    Considering the EB1 spillover plus the FB spillover, we will have ~ 15k - 20k available for EB2 In/CH for use in Aug/Sep08. If the USCIS does its job well, then that should be enough to propel EB2-IN dates forward by two-years April-04.

    I believe a sizeable number of applicants with PD before Jun-06 will get their GCs approved before Sep-30-2008.

    I know my case is stuck in background checks, hopefully it is past 180 days - i have no way of knowing.

    I will be excessively anxious (like most others here) till Aug 1st week, if there is a deluge of approvals - good i'll probably get more anxious.
    If there is only a trickle, i'll forget the whole Aug VB and go back to my plan-A (i.e. forget the GC and get on with living).

    EB2-IN, PD Oct-28-2007



    more...


    pictures con el catalogo de cuentas catalogo de cuentas. para una cuenta registrada
  • para una cuenta registrada



  • BharatPremi
    09-26 07:23 PM
    [QUOTE=BharatPremi;173398]Hermione,

    How confident are you to call them "Ignorant".... It could be very planned and calculative agenda. Writer writes in CNN. Never ever be ignorant about their tactful agenda, capacity and wilful application of the polity.[QUOTE]

    Yeah, and everyone is out there to get you.

    Honestly, I think it is a waste of time to try to educate Americans what is what in immigration system. We need to push for our issues by proving why it is a good thing for the country, and not get caught up in this vs that. OK, so you convince the editor that the rally was not about H1Bs. All he will do is wack the sentence about the rally out of the article, because now it does not refer to the topic of the article, which is about H1 visas. Would that be an achievement? Hardly.

    I agree with you partially. It may not be achievement but at least readers will not be misinformed and become aware about our real agenda.





    dresses e-Finanzas - presentacion catalogo de cuentas catalogo de cuentas. Catálogos Alternos de Cuentas
  • Catálogos Alternos de Cuentas



  • ponnuswamyp
    09-27 12:57 PM
    I am worried bcoz, on my EAD card its written "NOT VALID FOR REENTRY TO U.S."

    what does this mean?

    Please advise.
    Thanks
    Mahesh

    It means you can not use EAD as a travel document to reenter to U.S. You should have valid Visa for reentry.



    more...


    makeup Diseño de Catalogo de Cuentas catalogo de cuentas. Catálogo de Plan de Cuentas
  • Catálogo de Plan de Cuentas



  • xyzgc
    01-17 11:56 PM
    Got lots of reds as expected. Excuse me for using strong words. I'm sympathetic towards everyone who has lost jobs or fears layoffs. I have weathered the 2001 storm in the valley. It was horrible. However, people buy expensive real estate without obtaining permanent residency first and then start laughing at others for being so conservative. Its utter stupidity. In one of the other threads I was arguing with some one over whether its a good time to buy a house or not. I am totally for buying a house even in these uncertain times provided you are a dual income and provided you have your green card and despite that some folks didn't agree with me at all!

    Today, buying hiouses is risky but folks don't realize if you are on H1B, it is a temp visa you are sticking your neck out. Even if you have your EAD, it doesn't mean shit. If your employer revokes your 140 you are more or less doomed, unless you are very lucky. Now, please don't dispute this statement of mine by presenting legal facts.

    I look at it this way, your gc is controlled by your employer, you get laid off by your employer, your company has ZERO interest in keeping your job position alive and considering employing you at a future date. Period.

    H1B is not green card, EAD is not green card, your PD being current is not a green card.f you think you can transfer your H1 with some consulting firm and retain H1 status on bench, you are playing with fire.

    Giving reds to me is not going to change the basic facts. Leaving your cars and your houses behind without paying your dues is the worst crime in the book. It destroys your credibility. Not only that you, main street, are then responsible for mortgage crisis and then you coolly blame the wall street and Mr. Bush for everything that goes wrong.





    girlfriend Seminario Permanente de catalogo de cuentas. Modelo Ainsa Catalogo
  • Modelo Ainsa Catalogo



  • fromnaija
    02-14 10:33 AM
    I am also from ROW and I support IV's agenda of removal of country quotas among other things. If IV's agenda was only about removal of quotas, then I wouldn't be here too.

    However if IV was only about removal of country quotas and not other issues, then it is fair to say that I wouldn't be here.





    hairstyles la búsqueda en el catálogo catalogo de cuentas. ||rinder catalogo||
  • ||rinder catalogo||



  • vagish
    04-04 10:22 AM
    You will notice that there is not a single provision here that protects the rights of H1B workers and saves them from exploitation.

    There is not a single provision to punish employers who exploit H1Bs.

    Even with other immigration bills you will see there is not a single provision in these immigrtaion bills that punishes employers that hire illegal aliens. Thus all immigration laws being made never punish any US citizen breaking the law by employing an illegal alien or paying low salary or exploiting an H1B.

    Even with the current law, have you seen how many employers have been punished for employing illegal aliens. Do you know the penalty for getting caught. It is a mere $500 and nothing else. And you will be surprised to know that not even 100 employers have been fined last year. And only 2 H1B employers were punished after being sued by employees. No H1B employer was caught and punished for exploiting any employee. The laws are being made to favor US employers and to punish immigrants.

    I am surprised that nobody is noticing this.

    the laws are there , but only on the books, they don't fund them for enforcement.
    Also some laws are very week and needs to be changed.
    I think general american public is getting to know more about it as everyday
    passess with immigration debate. I think in the future if they pass any law
    it will come with heavy enforcement and also the provisions like hiking h1B and
    green card numbers, both will go hand in hand , there will be some controvercial provisions for both sides .





    desi3933
    01-30 03:26 PM
    Ok now I am very very confused :confused:

    Your statement mentions that the 485 does not cover out of status from last non-immigrant visa entry to 485 filing. I have always been working during that time. No issues.

    Good. That means you were in-status at the I-485 filing. Submit documents mentioned in RFE and you should be good.


    After filing 485, I exited and reentered twice using my H1. Last entry was in March 2008 I think. After that, I changed employers using AC21 and got my H1 transferred so I was still on an H1 status. Finally I departed the US in Dec 2008 for vacation while still on H1 status with an active job. I got laid off while I was out of the US.

    Now, at that time I had a stamped H1 as well as an AP. I could have used either. However, I felt that using the H1 would be wrong as I no longer had a job with the H1 employer. So I decided to brave the secondary inspections and entered on AP. Since then I have been looking for a job.

    My question is - Is the time I haven't been working considered as Out of Status?

    >> My question is - Is the time I haven't been working considered as Out of Status?
    No you are not. Like I said out of status UNTIL date of I-485 application is most important.

    ____________________
    Not a legal advice.
    US Citizen of Indian Origin





    satishku_2000
    04-10 05:51 PM
    IEEE believes that ppl educated in the US should not be sent back and should actually stay here. I agree with that stance. After all, they want what is best for ppl born here and those who have been educated here. It is IEEE-USA :)


    As far as I know most of the "US educated foreigners"come here just to pursue thier higher education and have no intention of working here. Do they show their immigrant intent while applying for VISA and still get their student VISAs



    No comments:

    Post a Comment