Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

carrie underwood wedding gown

images #2 Carrie Underwood carrie underwood wedding gown. Carrie Underwood Wedding Dress
  • Carrie Underwood Wedding Dress



  • tushar123
    02-13 05:26 PM
    Its funny to see that people call this ethinic cleansing.... it is the right of America to punish people who disobey the law. reservation now in india is a better example which deprives people from certain community to persue higher education or employment in govt jobs.





    wallpaper Carrie Underwood Wedding Dress carrie underwood wedding gown. Carrie Underwood#39;s Wedding
  • Carrie Underwood#39;s Wedding



  • sureshj
    06-08 02:18 PM
    To solve the FBI name check problem, the following suggestions should be communicated to lawmaker if possible:

    1. Increase the fundings for FBI name check. The major reason of name check delay is due to lack of resources for manual name check.

    2. Introduce a conditional Green Card. Conditional green card is equivalent to green card, except with condition that it could be taken back IF AND ONLY IF the name check eventually fails to pass. Person with conditional green card enjoy all the benefits with normal green card, including transfering job freely, re-enter US freely, count years to citizenship, etc.

    3. People wants to file 485 can ask FBI do name check before they actaully file 485 with a certain amount of filing fee. So that the delay for FBI name check will not impact 485 processing too much.


    I could'nt agree with gcdreamer more...

    Consider this...
    1. FBI, I believe, has 2 rookie analysts dedicated to processing name checks and I heard USCIS pays $25 per name check.
    2. FBI has distributed databases in NY, CA, FL, etc. that are not networked. So they have to request name checks individually out of these databases.
    3. Name check ranks least in their priority list.
    4. FBI has increased their name check criteria from 2 (First name and Last Name) to, I think it is, 7 or 8 (part of the first name, part of the last name and few other combinations). This increases the chances of your name generating "hits" and falling into this blackhole.
    In addition to the above FBI (which normally receives ~1.5m name check requests per year) received ~6m in 2003. They are still recovering from that deluge. So now you see what's causing the delay.

    For USCIS this works out fine, since they rake in 15% of their annual revenue from EAD/AP renewals. They do not want to mess with this "free money" and reduce the processing time. And to top it all they can transfer the blame on FBI.

    In addition, to secure this "money train" USCIS cleverly issued a public memo earlier this year indicating WOM cases will be fought in court. To most this would have seemed like the end of WOM, but it is not. Applicants have since filed and won these cases. However the memo probably had its' desired effect...to discourage a majority of the applicants from filing WOM.

    I think USCIS has to be made accountable for the money they earn. The $25/name check is just not sufficient. More funding is necessary so that FBI can allocate more analysts to the job and also upgrade their IT infrastructure. Excuses such as "ball is in FBI's court" is just not acceptable. "Conditional Green card" (as suggested by gcdreamer) is excellant idea to alleviate the problems the "name check" victims face over the ~2 to 4 years they spend in this blackhole.

    PS: Just in case you are not aware of Senator Obama's initiative to address this problem here is a link where you can sign-up for whatever it is worth.
    http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?nc082505&1





    carrie underwood wedding gown. Pop singer Carrie Underwood
  • Pop singer Carrie Underwood



  • illusions
    03-18 10:32 AM
    Ron Gotcher - "I can't take credit for passing along what I heard. I do believe, however, that an analysis of the data strongly supports the conclusion that substantial additional forward movement in cutoff dates is likely between now and July.", he also goes to say that EB3 ROW will be current, by July, lets hope there is some significant movement.





    2011 Carrie Underwood#39;s Wedding carrie underwood wedding gown. Carrie Underwood Wedding Dress
  • Carrie Underwood Wedding Dress



  • WillIWin?
    07-23 02:24 PM
    My lawyer is going to submit the 485 WITHOUT a letter from my current employer. This is going to be a concurrent I-140 and I-485 application (140 and 485 applied together).

    I looked at the 485 application form and see that it clearly mentions - page 5, that a letter from the employer is required (mentioning job title, job description and salary). My lawyer still says it is NOT required.

    - Are there people who have submitted 485 applications OR who are going to submit the 485 WITHOUT an Employment letter ? Replies/advice greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in Advance!



    more...


    carrie underwood wedding gown. Carrie Underwood wearing a
  • Carrie Underwood wearing a



  • empee99
    09-23 03:27 PM
    Hi,
    I have a EAD L2 Based valid till 2009. I havent worked in US till now after getting EAD. Now I have to travel to India for a Month. What will be the procedure to retain my EAD after I come back to US after 30 day.
    Please Guide Me

    Mahesh





    carrie underwood wedding gown. 033110-carrie-300.jpg
  • 033110-carrie-300.jpg



  • StuckInTheMuck
    07-28 12:17 PM
    Okay, from wine shop to religion to law to constitution, what next :)



    more...


    carrie underwood wedding gown. Carrie Underwood#39;s Wedding
  • Carrie Underwood#39;s Wedding



  • vijayassr
    04-16 12:34 AM
    Hi, I think the best decision in current market is to go for GC with L1, following are positive points

    Applying GC on L1 is faster than applying with H1.
    You have your Job surity in India as well.
    Current market u need to run for Jobs, on L1 I feel its cool as there is responsibility of you r company to take care of you.
    If they start process now itself , you can get Labour cleared fast and I think u can change company after that. ( I dont know GC process but I got same advice, but I didnt listen).

    Reason people go for H1 is to have job with US companies than MNC's who pay more, if u r not really thinking of changing company then its better to be on L1 and apply for GC. Also a lot of fredom to move companies.

    Thanks for asking, if I were in your position I will go for L1 company to process GC, Since my company said they wont do it, I took the H1.

    Thanks
    Vijay





    2010 Pop singer Carrie Underwood carrie underwood wedding gown. #2 Carrie Underwood
  • #2 Carrie Underwood



  • amitjoey
    07-05 12:34 PM
    I just contributed my first $100.00. Go IV!

    Thanks map_bolier



    more...


    carrie underwood wedding gown. Carrie Underwood Wedding Dress
  • Carrie Underwood Wedding Dress



  • Raj2006
    06-10 04:49 PM
    done.





    hair Carrie Underwood Wedding Dress carrie underwood wedding gown. Carrie Underwood looks sweet
  • Carrie Underwood looks sweet



  • Canuck
    02-14 08:15 PM
    maybe there is no divide and rule - but definitely when they thought of country limits - they must have debated and come to conclusion that there should not be domination from one country (as one country people can become powerful - demand more etc) .so in a way it is divide. but in this age - country limits dont make sense. the problem is laws dont change easily.

    Of course they thought about that! They don't want too much of one ethnic group, which is why they apply per country rationing for EB immigration, which is completely discriminatory and flies in the face of basic employment laws.

    If they are too worried about voting blocs, they should then implement a system whereby, no more than a certain percentage of green card holders in a given year from a certain country of birth can become citizens. Personally, I could care less about voting, I just want the ability to have my green card on a shorter time scale!



    more...


    carrie underwood wedding gown. Today, it#39;s this gown that is
  • Today, it#39;s this gown that is



  • HOPE_GC_SOON
    11-20 05:05 PM
    Hi LWPD

    Thanks for your Posting of this URL.

    The URL is no more active and please help me forwarding the specified .pdf file either a PM to me or please attach the same to your reply.

    Alternatively, if you can describe the path on USCIS site, that would be of great help.. I doubt they still hold that .pdf file on site. If you had downloaded this .pdf file. Please help the Team.

    Thanks


    You guys won't believe how glad I am to read a few posts here where some people are standing up for themselves and refusing to take bullshit from certain lousy employers. This will send a message to those kinds of employers that they can't use the immigration system and treat employees like shit while continuing to profit from these hard-working people.

    abc, just one suggestion for you. If you can, hold off until your I-140 gets approved. Once that happens, your 2003 priority date will stick and you can take it with you ( USCIS internal I-140 adjudication manual for your reference ... http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrel...h22_091206R.pdf )

    I wish you all the best with your life.

    lwpd





    hot Carrie Underwood wearing a carrie underwood wedding gown. Carrie Underwood Wedding
  • Carrie Underwood Wedding



  • nitinboston
    04-09 03:38 PM
    same story every month, KLPD



    more...


    house Carrie Underwood Wedding Dress carrie underwood wedding gown. The Carrie Underwood Wedding
  • The Carrie Underwood Wedding



  • pappu
    03-10 03:03 PM
    Do you fully realize your statement about the 2A category which is for spouses and children of green card holders? That means that if someone got a green card (whether through the family or EB category), they have to wait 5+ years to reunite with their spouse and children. At least those with H1B can bring their spouse into the country right away.

    I have been lurking on this forum to understand the plight of EB immigrants and the posts the last few weeks have confirmed my belief that the problem exist because a lot of people came to the US from 1999-2006 and want to stay here permanently. The EB immigration system was fine before then; thus, the problem is supply/demand, not the immigration policies.

    Please input correct and full details in your tracker profile or leave everything empty





    tattoo 033110-carrie-300.jpg carrie underwood wedding gown. carrie underwood wedding pics
  • carrie underwood wedding pics



  • msyedy
    06-12 04:58 PM
    Jeo laal Jeo.... I totally agree with you. I want to see these h1 b restrictions that have been applied in the CIR pass. It will be fun...

    I do not think that they above restrictions will be in the CIR bill for H1-Bwhen it passes. We know, the tech companies know and most of the law makers know that they need us.. There will be an H1-B increase, restrictions removed and there will be a provition made in parallel to the merit system for EB green cards.

    Our job is to get backlog relief.. How we do it is the question....


    If people think that after CIR fails, we will have a better chance of getting favorable provisions with some other Bill or on coat tails of appropriation bills, it could be a risky gamble.
    However, looking at the mood of Senate there is a very good chance that post-CIR we might be thrown a curve ball with some hard line H1B restrictions and fee increases extracted from almost passed CIR. So opposing CIR due to H1 alone is not the best strategy.
    CIR is on the table because there are lot of interests driving its existence. If Compete America and us(IV) cannot drive in a small amendment into a popular bill like this, it would be a big blow. Is there enough bite in the coalition to create our own bill or fight an anti-H1 wave out there? That's up for judgement.

    My point is, please do not assume H1B status quo will stay that way even if CIR fails. Like someone pointed out in these forums, big Corporations might enlist these anti-consulting restrictions/fee increases and use as compromise to increase H1 numbers(even post CIR).
    And we thought life was tough now, imagine paying 10K for every H1 extension and not being able to consult and status quo on current GC system still place. Thats a hair raising thought for me.



    more...


    pictures Carrie Underwood#39;s Wedding carrie underwood wedding gown. Carrie Underwood Married and
  • Carrie Underwood Married and



  • canleo98
    11-22 02:24 AM
    I am unable to find USCIS internal I-140 adjudication manual. This could be my lifeline. Someone please provide link for it. Thanks!


    Here is your lifeline :D :) :
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/afm_ch22_091206R.pdf





    dresses Carrie Underwood Wedding carrie underwood wedding gown. Carrie Underwood
  • Carrie Underwood



  • varshadas
    01-25 10:00 AM
    Date: Saturday, January 27, 2007
    Start Time: 10:00 AM Eastern Std Time
    End Time: 10:40 AM Eastern Std Time
    Dial-in Number: 1-605-725-1900 (South Dakota)
    Organizer Access Code: *938581 (you must include the leading star key)
    Participant Access Code 34645


    Thanks,
    Varsha



    more...


    makeup Carrie Underwood Wedding Dress carrie underwood wedding gown. Carrie Underwood Wedding Dress
  • Carrie Underwood Wedding Dress



  • alex99
    07-11 07:35 PM
    EB3 PERM

    Labor Filed: August 27th 2006

    I-140 filed at NSC on 12th November
    Still waiting for approval

    Sent 485 App to NSC on July 2nd....

    Regards,
    Alex





    girlfriend carrie underwood wedding pics carrie underwood wedding gown. The Carrie Underwood Wedding
  • The Carrie Underwood Wedding



  • rangaGCPlease
    07-18 11:52 PM
    Hi, I see that several June 1st filers who mailed on 31st may have received RD's. So same logic should apply for July 2nd filers who mailed on 30th june. I dont see any difference between the two scenarios. Any rejected july 2nd applns should have already reached, unless they are lost in return mail :(. Otherwise the scenario is exactly identical to June 1st filers.





    hairstyles Today, it#39;s this gown that is carrie underwood wedding gown. carrie underwood wedding
  • carrie underwood wedding



  • singhsa3
    07-13 09:09 AM
    Agree, she is just trying to cash on the momentum and probalby later claim credit if favorable changes are made. But , it should not bother us as it only going to help us and not hurt us.
    This is just a stunt. WHy did she wait allthese days to write this letter. Now when everything falls in place by others efforts, she wants people to think it is because her effort all these things are happening. I hate murthy or your murfhy.





    miami75
    07-02 10:27 PM
    Here is my contribution Google Order #920441777988850





    lc1978
    02-16 03:41 PM
    You just made a payment of $ 100.00
    Your receipt number for this payment is: 4704-4941-3704-4919.

    All the best



    No comments:

    Post a Comment