Search This Blog

Friday, June 17, 2011

youtube movies hindi

images Jeevan Dhaara Hindi Movie youtube movies hindi. Aloo Chaat 2009 Hindi Movie
  • Aloo Chaat 2009 Hindi Movie



  • rajakannan
    06-27 10:08 AM
    It is not workable option. How can you ask and convince your attorney to wait till the end of month and file. It is really foolishness and stupidity. If something happens, everybody will suffer. So, start sending whenever your docs are ready and good to go. Since we got a month, all filings will be distributed to whole month, and nobody or media cares. If they receive all on a particular one day, then it will be in news unnecessarily. Then, everybody starts hating GC applicants like the way it is happening for H1Bs because of mass filings on Apr 2nd 2007.

    So, please don't bring these ideas to forums for your personal benefit. If you are waiting on for some documents to end of next month, just you only wait, not all of us. We want to go and file. Most of us are already waited enough time to get a chance like this.

    Happy filing.

    There is a very good chance that something will happen soon if we rush. if you are smart enough to think that filing on july 1st will guarantee your acceptance, then you are wrong buddy. As per the other threads and discussions from lawers , immigration officers, and info pass applicants that we have seen so far, uscis can change and will probably change the rules of accepting the application if the demand and rush continues. Already we are seeeing 45 days backlog of receipt.

    besides lawyers just have to instruct fedex to pickup and deliver it on july 30th, how difficult can it be ?? except they should have little more room to pile up the applications until july 30th :)





    wallpaper Aloo Chaat 2009 Hindi Movie youtube movies hindi. hot exposure in Bgrade Hindi
  • hot exposure in Bgrade Hindi



  • immigrationvoice1
    11-11 11:15 AM
    July 27th '07 filer. My wife and I have received EAD and AP but no FP notice yet. Did not open SR. Case went from VSC to TSC.





    youtube movies hindi. youtube movies hindi. youtube
  • youtube movies hindi. youtube



  • roseball
    07-31 09:48 AM
    The online case status reflects the notice dates and not the actual received dates....These are the dates the cases were entered into USCIS's systems...





    2011 hot exposure in Bgrade Hindi youtube movies hindi. youtube movies hindi. youtube
  • youtube movies hindi. youtube



  • snathan
    06-16 10:32 PM
    If you hold work visa like H or L you may need to get the re-stamping upon the extension of your expired visa. H1 status and Visa stamping both are different things. H1 approval is the authorization to work in US, and Visa stamped on your passport is authorization to enter into USA.

    Mostly H1 authorizations (form I-797) are issued for 3 years, so the Visa stamped on your passport reflects the date close to this expiry date, unless consulate gives you a Visa for duration less than the Date on your H1 form.

    Once you get your visa extension, it comes with new I-94. But if you need to visit your home country or need to leave the US for any personal/business reason you have to get the stamping in your passport to re-enter the US. Before 911, one can send the passport and relevant documents to the U.S. State Department in Washington D.C. for renewal or re validation of the H1B visa stamp in the passport when the old visa has expired or within sixty (60) days of the H1B visa stamp expiration.

    But in 2004, the re validation division discontinued the domestic visa re-validation. So now all the member who are looking for re-validation must go to home country or Canada/Mexico. But a recent (in 2007) U.S. Department of State (DOS) directive to U.S. consular posts requires consulting an electronic record for visa issuance in non immigrant categories H, L, O, P, and Q.

    The new verification system requires that the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) send information on all approved petitions requiring visa issuance to the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC), which is part of the DOS. KCC scans and enters all pertinent information including Form I-129, employer support letter, and beneficiary's identification documents into PIMS. KCC also conducts database checks looking for fraud, violations, or other adverse history and records. A petition must be confirmed in PIMS by the U.S. consular post before issuance of the visa. The USCIS has not been transmitting petitions filed for change of status and extension of status to the KCC. Neither have all new petitions for consular processing been transmitted to KCC, resulting in delayed visa issuance to eligible applicants

    Visa applicants whose information has not been entered into PIMS in a timely manner sometimes have to wait longer than the two days specified for visa issuance. There have been reports from individuals who have had to alter travel plans and arrangements to account for errors and delays in having all of their relevant information entered into PIMS

    There are incidents where people struck up in the foreign country for 45-90 days due to this PIMS delays. So people need to go through lots of hassle including losing the job, could not pay the bills in time, lose your credit history, kids are not able to attend the school�.

    So this campaign is to bring back the re-validation within the US. I am sure there are lots of guys here with H1B and going through this dilemma. So all you people gather here and support this campaign. IV core is ready to support this, if there are enough people are getting affected.

    If you or any of your friends are affected and got struck up in home/foreign country, please share your storey here. We strictly need only the first hand experience.

    Based on the response and support, we can take it forward. We believe this one can be fixed through admin fix. All we need is enough support.

    We need real people and real stories which can be presented to DOS officials and the media. I am sure we can fix this. so please come forward.

    Once we get enough people and stories, we can draft letter along with these stories and send it to relevant authorities. So please spread this to other people.

    Note: If you are not interested in this campaign, please ignore this thread and move on. Please do not post anything irrelevant and do not provoke other members.



    more...


    youtube movies hindi. Youtube movies hindi,
  • Youtube movies hindi,



  • softcrowd
    10-10 03:13 PM
    ....I am not sure why someone is portraying Infy or Wipro as companies that go for "Easy money..." that's completely ridiculous. Agreed they are not doing lots of so called high-end R & D projects and majority of thier revenue is still from service industry. But that does not make these companies any lesser.

    I am not sure how much insight you guys got into these companies, but they are doing quite a lot of good assignments. Also, the processes they got in place & the maturity they show in execution of assignments is definitely on par with any other software services company in the world.

    Probably a bunch of you folks are frustrated with these companies because the billing rates are driven down & opportunites in US (for consultants) are becoming less due to these companies' offshore model - but that does not make these companies shallow as you are trying to portray.

    PS: I am not an employee with either of these companies. FOr that matter, none of these offshore-based companies. But the facts are to be accepted.





    youtube movies hindi. youtube movies hindi.
  • youtube movies hindi.



  • conundrum
    08-22 02:16 PM
    Are you referring to an 'Online' degree by any chance?! Please tell me the name of this University where you get a M.S. in 3 semesters...
    Thats about 27 credits to get a Masters degree.. insteresting. No wonder they will never pass this bill into law.

    The assupmtion of 27 credits is wrong. You could take 4 - 5 courses a sem (about 12 -15hrs, the way undergrads do) and finish the MS from any good school that way in 3 sems if you are really into it.



    more...


    youtube movies hindi. Watch Online Hindi Movies at
  • Watch Online Hindi Movies at



  • nrk
    10-26 10:48 PM
    HI i got my traffic citation this August 15th 2009. That too driving 35 mph in a 30 mph zone, 5 miles over the speed limit and i paid a fine of 125$ plus a 1 point to DMV history. That is the only citation i have till now.

    NRK,

    Did you get any high level traffic citations any time ?
    Mostly they dont matter unless its high level

    If I-140 is revoked , i believe the message should be some thing different

    thanks





    2010 youtube movies hindi. youtube youtube movies hindi. Jeevan Dhaara Hindi Movie
  • Jeevan Dhaara Hindi Movie



  • jasguild
    07-17 12:11 PM
    If USCIS wastes about 10K-20K visa numbers every year, then they are wasting about 10% every year. This 10% is consistent with the amount FBI name-check backlogs.

    I am not sure either way but one thing to keep in mind. The FBI estimate is based on 10% of ALL petitions including family petitions. If you would isolate just the EB petitions, the percentage that the FBI flags is much less than 10%

    But again I am just repeating what I read. So you could be right.

    jasquil



    more...


    youtube movies hindi. Youtube+movies+hindi+movies
  • Youtube+movies+hindi+movies



  • akgind
    07-13 05:22 PM
    I think IV should lobby to have the DREAM Act applied to all children, whether legal or illegal.

    I am a legal skilled immigrant, came her in 1995 and still in line for GC. My son aged-out 3 years ago, and daughter will age-out in a month. Both of them would be on path to GC and citizenship under the DREAM Act....only if they had come here as undocumented. The DREAM Act allows the benefit till age 30, whereas legal dependants age-out at 21. Why this discrimination against legal entrants?


    Exactly this has been made clear by IV core taht Dream ACT is not for IV community...IGNORE IT





    hair youtube movies hindi. youtube youtube movies hindi. Youtube Video Link :
  • Youtube Video Link :



  • gveerab
    12-29 05:39 PM
    You cannot change employer and keep I-140 if you have not filed I-485 yet. You will have to start the GC process anew if you change the jobs now. So wait untill you apply for I-485. Wait 180 more days after that and you are free to change jobs if your new job is same or similar to your current job.


    As you started your GC just now, it's OK to switch the employer and start the GC process once again. If your new employer is ready to start GC process and ready to offer good package, go ahead and take. Don't even think about any other things. If you have to pay for your GC, you need to work on the pros,cons and expenses.

    As the dates retrogressed so badly, there will not be any difference if your PD changes by couple of months.



    more...


    youtube movies hindi. youtube movies hindi.
  • youtube movies hindi.



  • GC_LOOKIN
    07-22 01:43 PM
    E-Filed: May 30th, 2008
    FP: June 28th, 2008
    EAD Status: Pending:mad:





    hot Youtube movies hindi, youtube movies hindi. youtube hindi movies
  • youtube hindi movies



  • mirage
    04-19 07:06 PM
    Good Job, I have already written this to my senators earlier, but wrote to WhiteHouse.gov today.....
    I will be sending the following note to my senator and have already posted it to WhiteHouse.gov. I urge all those screwed by the ongoing retrogression to do the same.

    "I am writing to inform you of how the country based quotas imposed on Employment Based green cards are unfair and totally illogical. When I immigrated to the US, I believed that this country was a meritocracy where you were judged based on your abilities and qualities. These country based quotas reward people depending on where they or their ancestors were born. This causes people from India and China to wait over a decade to get a green card whereas someone from another country with similar or lesser abilities can obtain permanent residence in half that time.

    Since these EB category based green cards are awarded for professional skills, imposing a country based quota just does not make any sense. I urge you to work with Congress and change this discriminatory policy and reinforce that America is truly a society that celebrates meritocracy."



    more...


    house youtube movies hindi youtube movies hindi. hindi movies at youtube
  • hindi movies at youtube



  • asindu
    07-14 09:07 PM
    Please dont talk BS if you do not even know who i am...i'm a member of this group since the start!!! So you have no right to say stuff you don't even know..i'm really tired of people being selfish and not caring about kids who do age out. Some children need this because they do become illegal, like myslef eventhough we we're legal...it doesnt harm you guys...so please help the dream act effort!!!





    tattoo youtube movies hindi. youtube movies hindi. (www.tube2u.com) Hindi Film
  • (www.tube2u.com) Hindi Film



  • rameshvaid
    06-17 10:52 AM
    ^^^^^^^^^

    I have suffered a lot due to this stamping business and I have a thread on IV "STUCK IN MONTREAL" I was there for almost 2 months with 2 of my sons and wife. My oldest one lost his full smester of college, 2nd one was only in 4th grade and got lucky due to his excellent record in school and hence was promoted, due to this stamping business and I was poorer by 30K. I will do whatever needs to be done to get this bill rolling and am ready to share my story with any one..

    This was my 3rd stamping with the same employer and 2nd one was also in Toronto in 2005 at that time I had no problems and this time my salary was almost 30% more tan the last one in 2005.

    Great effort and Good Luck..

    RV



    more...


    pictures Watch Online Hindi Movies at youtube movies hindi. youtube movies hindi
  • youtube movies hindi



  • jediknight
    07-09 10:39 AM
    Jon's segment on the law
    Video: Latino 911! | The Daily Show | Comedy Central (http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-july-8-2010/latino-911-?xrs=share_copy)

    and Olivia's interview with one of the Bill creators
    Video: Arizona's Photo Radar | The Daily Show | Comedy Central (http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-july-8-2010/arizona-s-photo-radar?xrs=share_copy)

    - JK





    dresses youtube hindi movies youtube movies hindi. girlfriend hindi movies at
  • girlfriend hindi movies at



  • nefrateedi
    08-23 08:57 AM
    [QUOTE=plassey;152466]He has just one option, get the laws changed. Not beating the dead man but folks should understand the importance of IV activities.
    Look at the state of affair of Tri State, thousands of people like these but only 25 so far signed up for DC rally. Not enough to fill even one bus WHAT A SHAME![QUOTE=plassey;152466]

    I don't think you get a sense of his problem, even though you claim you do...you are in fact beating a dead horse...I got your point regarding IV's efforts, and am not disputing that one bit, but at the same time when someone posts a valid concern/issue that they have, it doesn't hurt to have some empathy....I'm sure you wouldn't be too happy if you were in their place....



    more...


    makeup Youtube+movies+hindi+movies youtube movies hindi. youtube movies hindi
  • youtube movies hindi



  • venky08
    11-19 09:56 AM
    i second this.

    this approach is better known as "attitude of positive expectancy" hoping that things will work out well in the future. It is difficult in this negative world to have this kind of thinking, however if you do, it will get you through your life without losing precious moments of your youth worrying about the future.
    all the great leaders and visionaries of the past and present have this attitude as the way of life. something to think about in the midst of darkness surrounding the GC limbo...

    I started looking for a house soon after filing for my 485/EAD/AP in August 2007. I finally got a great deal (good price and low fixed mortgage interest rates) on a 14 year home in St Louis and then had to decide whether to wait for the EAD approval before buying the home. I decided to go ahead and buy the home.

    My EAD was approved sometime back and looking at the turn of events leading up to buying the house, I realized that there is always an element of risk in committing to long-term investment without a GC. However I am sick and tired of the slow GC process and cannot keep postponing important decisions in life. We need to take risks at some point. I know with a March 2005 EB2 priority date, my dream of getting a GC is still many years away. But postponing important lifestyle decisions for later is too much of a price to pay.





    girlfriend (www.tube2u.com) Hindi Film youtube movies hindi. youtube movies hindi
  • youtube movies hindi



  • waitingnwaiting
    05-12 12:13 PM
    That brings a new point for IV leadership. In line with HISPANIC movement, can we take/seek help from various associations of India/China like the ones in link Indian Associations in the US : NRI Desi Associations in USA : India Social, Cultural, Religious Organisations (http://www.thokalath.com/North-America/Indo-American-Community.php)

    Who is we?
    why not you try to contact them?





    hairstyles youtube movies hindi. youtube movies hindi. classic Hindi movies.
  • classic Hindi movies.



  • syzygy
    07-10 09:34 AM
    Loo can be used as platform to expose false media. I think there are lot of media groups which do not get enough funding from politicans and they will make news about our issue to get their ranking higher. And above all our friendly Fox, MSNBC. CNN will soon kick Loo

    The idea is - use this guy and expose media that gives false news or that supresses real issues and force those types of media to bring our issue to limelight.

    I have heard all media saying "We are immigrant nation", "we need skilled immigrants", "'We are not racist", etc.. then again the same media says "Immigrants are overstaying visas", "There is quota, we cannot do anything", same media has supressed microsoft's news about the Canada development center just because it involved immigration.

    I am of a strong opinion that media is controlled by politicians, the reporters who said they will cover the flower campaign - chances are that their bosses may ask them not to or give them another assignment ???





    JA1HIND
    01-27 01:00 PM
    Thanks lazysis.... your confidence is boosting my confidence too :-)

    JaiHind....would you mind briefing me on your casez? why did ur employer charge 7K from you? did u also sign similar contract?

    After reading all the great posts on this thread and their experiences, it hurts me why in the world did I even pay my old employer 7K...(I wish, to do something thing like this and check with great experts opinions like how you did on your case....) and could have saved 7K:mad:

    here is my experience and for sure you all would agree by not paying 7k to this 2nd employer "sky wouldn't have fell down"....:

    In 2003, I joined my 2nd employer (Indian Consulting) since I came to US in year 2001. At the time of joining this employer made me sign all kinds of contract and one of the contact that I signed was to pay (50-50%) for GC processing and if left the company before GC is approved I have to pay the remaining 50% and contract was something like this "if Employee were to leave the company’s employment prior to GC approval, employee hereby agrees to refund all expenses includes attorney, processing fees etc., to the Company with 30 day's......."

    Here is my GC experience: I provided all the information that my 2nd employer/attorney requested in order to file my GC and after 6 months on my follow-up on where they are with GC process they told me to provide additional paper work due to which they could not start my GC processing "6 months wasted here" (since I am idiot) and should have realized this employer is a useless/fraud one and didn't learn my lesson in my 2nd attempt of GC processing with this 2nd employer (something similar happened to me with earlier employer (Indian consulting) & by the time I realized it was already 2 years wasted down the road and they haven't started my GC, I got irritated & left my 1st employer "2 years wasted 2001-2003).. I could have left little early but they had close to 40K of my overflow money with them which I was able to extract at the time of my wedding excuse....thank god!!

    Now after providing other documents that he requested papers and then after then every month I used to follow-up but after another 6 months I know there was no progress and this employer is just carries about money and one day I asked him if they have any intentions of applying for my GC or would like to continue on playing around this catch up game for ever and finally they gave me attorney contact number & work directly with him...this attorney is another JOKER (Indian guy with a fake American accent). This attorney thinks he is Mr.George Bush-2, I could never talk to him directly & his assistant used to put me on to his voice mail every time when I called & later he used to mail with response...

    By now I have already paid my 3.5K (that was forcibly deducted from my paycheck in addition to thei 60% of hourly pay cut) and almost 23 months gone down the road and asked if they filed my GC that was end of year 2004 and guess what.... they don't have receipt number at that time too...and right then I gave my 2 weeks notice and in advance I applied to another known consulting company H1 transfer (this is my current employer who is good and no complaints). The minute I gave my resignation, I was still working at the client using new H1 and happen to know that this 2nd employer was enjoying 60% of my hourly billing rate and when I gave my resignation they HR was bargaining me for increase in my pay by 50 CENTS/hour (can you guys believe this and its true they did that to me "50cents") and non of their great offers worked on my end and!! I left the company once I got approval from new employer and next day they sent me a notice to pay remaining 3.5K followed with legal action notice that will be taken if not paid in 30 days of time frame else they will give information to collection agencies...) Since they mentioned about "collection" agencies I decided to pay the remaining amount else as you all know these collections agencies can also ruin "credit history"...& thought its not worth dealing with credit history.

    Summary of my GC experience: wasted 4 years of valuable time (2001-2004) & most important paid 7K for GC in first place process didn't even start at all....isn't that a JOKE!!

    my 3rd employer filed for my GC in MAY 2005 in EB2 (TSC), received EAD/AP, I am very happy with this employer and treats their consultants very professional and helps if & when needed.

    JUST CURIOUS, DO ALL THINK I CAN EXTRACT MY PAID 7K BACK FROM THIS EMPLOYER WHO CHEATED ME OR YOU THINK ITS WORTH LET IT GO???....any comments, suggestions are greatly appreciated!!
    THE END!!





    gmpa
    12-20 01:00 PM
    I am very happy with the customer services of New York Indian Consulate. All our passport renewals (4 during last 3 years) happened in a timely fashion and that too thru post without any personal visit. Whenever I e-mailed them with a question, I received answers promptly. I called them to know about status and received precise replies.

    I think Meera Shankar needs to be fired. Its bloody 2010 and this is the kind of customer service the indian consulates provide - they dont pick up calls - it takes them a month to issue new passports - Always feel ashamed to be an indian any time I have to deal with these useless consulates.

    The Houston consulate does not even have their address properly listed on their website.

    This is what they have listed

    1990, Post Oak Boulevard,
    # 600, 3 Post Oak Central,
    Houston TX 77056

    So what is the correct address ?? Is it 1990 Post Oak Blvd or 3 Post Oak Central ?? Bunch of freaking idiots is what we have in all these US consulates.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment