jnayar2006
04-01 06:40 PM
sent 10 n 11
wallpaper WinXP Black Edition Boot - NEW
sanjay
02-11 10:29 AM
I believe in VLD Rao. He gives me hope. :-)
But, Mpadapa has some reality. That's what we are seeing in last 3 - 4 bulletins. A slow but steady movement.
Atleast with current movement we can plan in what period we can expect our case will clear.
But, Mpadapa has some reality. That's what we are seeing in last 3 - 4 bulletins. A slow but steady movement.
Atleast with current movement we can plan in what period we can expect our case will clear.
senthil1
06-20 02:23 PM
This is a very valid point. If employer or his lawyer asks more money in fees for filing I485 it is always better to go thro employer if he files I485 promptly. But if the delay is intention of the employer then use your own Lawyer.
I think u r in a trap here. I recently talked to a HR of a desi company and he clearly told me his boss does not want to file for 485 for all eligible applicants and is working on strategies to fool his employees into prolonging things till dates retrogress.
U can choose ur lawyer, u don't have to let employer know u applying for 485 at all. Do not link ur lawyer and employer for any reason. Keep them both away. U already have 140 approved and u have nothing to lose.
Don't fall into ur employer - lawyer trap
I think u r in a trap here. I recently talked to a HR of a desi company and he clearly told me his boss does not want to file for 485 for all eligible applicants and is working on strategies to fool his employees into prolonging things till dates retrogress.
U can choose ur lawyer, u don't have to let employer know u applying for 485 at all. Do not link ur lawyer and employer for any reason. Keep them both away. U already have 140 approved and u have nothing to lose.
Don't fall into ur employer - lawyer trap
2011 Another blackish wallpaper
bidhanc
12-22 02:59 PM
Hi,
I sent my application on 29th Sept 2010 and have not heard anything yet.
Most of the times I can't get hold of anyone and when I do they keep saying that they are not ready yet! That's very helpful!
God forbid if I have to leave the country due to any emergency, what the heck will I do then?
Sorry didn't want to bore you with this, but what or who did you contact at the embassy?
I can't get hold of anyone at all?
It would be very helpful.
Thanks
NY consulate is even worst than others. After a month of trying to reach them regarding my passport application, they told me they never received my application nor my passport. I had to sent them shipping tracking info and eventually they found my application sitting in a drawer. Never bother to opened it till than. I had to go through some higher level rank person to get my case resolved. The customer rep. phone is always busy, never able to get a hold.. I don't have to visit them for next 10 years,,,, thank GOD..
I sent my application on 29th Sept 2010 and have not heard anything yet.
Most of the times I can't get hold of anyone and when I do they keep saying that they are not ready yet! That's very helpful!
God forbid if I have to leave the country due to any emergency, what the heck will I do then?
Sorry didn't want to bore you with this, but what or who did you contact at the embassy?
I can't get hold of anyone at all?
It would be very helpful.
Thanks
NY consulate is even worst than others. After a month of trying to reach them regarding my passport application, they told me they never received my application nor my passport. I had to sent them shipping tracking info and eventually they found my application sitting in a drawer. Never bother to opened it till than. I had to go through some higher level rank person to get my case resolved. The customer rep. phone is always busy, never able to get a hold.. I don't have to visit them for next 10 years,,,, thank GOD..
more...
octoberbloom
12-28 11:39 AM
Omm,
I dont think you need to worry much since you might have just started your GC process and you have not filed your 485 yet. If I am in your situation, I will definitely go for it if its a real good job and if thats what I have been waiting for. May be you can restart the whole GC process.
Nothing is certain in the GC process. Find a right job and then start your GC. That ways even if you are stuck for several years, you dont need to go find another job.
n2b,
I hav seen many people in the forums getting RFE after invoking AC21. You know how USCIS works, right?? If they ever keep track of what they are doing and if they have a definite process in place, neither there will be any retrogression nor any of these forums. Be prepared for RFE if you are invoking AC21. Though you can survive that, imagine the period between receiving the RFE and responding to it. What if that happens in your 5th or 6th year of wait?? I pray that your wait is not that long.
Thanks
I dont think you need to worry much since you might have just started your GC process and you have not filed your 485 yet. If I am in your situation, I will definitely go for it if its a real good job and if thats what I have been waiting for. May be you can restart the whole GC process.
Nothing is certain in the GC process. Find a right job and then start your GC. That ways even if you are stuck for several years, you dont need to go find another job.
n2b,
I hav seen many people in the forums getting RFE after invoking AC21. You know how USCIS works, right?? If they ever keep track of what they are doing and if they have a definite process in place, neither there will be any retrogression nor any of these forums. Be prepared for RFE if you are invoking AC21. Though you can survive that, imagine the period between receiving the RFE and responding to it. What if that happens in your 5th or 6th year of wait?? I pray that your wait is not that long.
Thanks
indian
12-20 06:14 PM
Hi,
Great post. Question: does anyone know where -- preferably online -- can I get hold of the text of immigration law sections referred?
I am not doubting the veracity of the post. But I think it would help if I -- and also others -- can actually read the relevant sections, and possibly the entire chapter, of the law text to really understand for ourselves what it says.
I think doing this would also help us have a much more informed and to the point debate.
Indian.
Great post. Question: does anyone know where -- preferably online -- can I get hold of the text of immigration law sections referred?
I am not doubting the veracity of the post. But I think it would help if I -- and also others -- can actually read the relevant sections, and possibly the entire chapter, of the law text to really understand for ourselves what it says.
I think doing this would also help us have a much more informed and to the point debate.
Indian.
more...
Jerrome
02-11 01:48 PM
i agree.There are 2 reasons.
1. Last year EB2(I) received only 7K primary EB2(14kTotal/2).My guess is that there are definitly more than 7K pending for EB2(I) before 2005.
2. This year there won't be much FB spillover.So we may not even get 7K for EB2(I) this year.
1. Last year EB2(I) received only 7K primary EB2(14kTotal/2).My guess is that there are definitly more than 7K pending for EB2(I) before 2005.
2. This year there won't be much FB spillover.So we may not even get 7K for EB2(I) this year.
2010 a lack and gold xp wallpaper
iad2ead
12-19 01:53 AM
If I try to use my AC21 then does title matter?
Example:
new offer has a title of "Lead software engineer".Current position is "Systems
Engineer".
Gurus please help
Iad
Example:
new offer has a title of "Lead software engineer".Current position is "Systems
Engineer".
Gurus please help
Iad
more...
Makaveli
02-10 04:07 PM
Originally posted by eilsoe
lol, yearh right! :P
Ask Kirupa to check which members voted, and them compare IP's! :bad:
or.. whatever he does...
I remember the last "cheater" we had here :P
who WAS the last "cheater"
????
lol, yearh right! :P
Ask Kirupa to check which members voted, and them compare IP's! :bad:
or.. whatever he does...
I remember the last "cheater" we had here :P
who WAS the last "cheater"
????
hair Vista Ultimate Wallpaper Black
tanu_75
08-02 02:00 PM
tanu, do you realize that the above is nothing but a rant? isantem is not responsible for making the rules so why beat him up? What he said is nothing but the facts to the best of his knowledge
Yes, go ahead, give me reds. From your behavior I feel you may be one of those immature types who will red anyone who disagrees..
Funny you say that. I'm all for a honest debate and in fact mentioned cited this forum's intolerance for disagreement. We fail to realize that the EB quota is not a Indian only domain, that there are other non-Indian EB immigrants with their own viewpoints, and that unfortunately this narrow sightedness will stifle any unified efforts to fight this problem.
And I'm not beating isantem up. I was on the other hand trying to explain to him why the policy of country based quotas are naive for attracting top talent. Please read my post below.
I would have given you a green for actual substantive disagreement but seeing that you failed to comprehend what I clearly was saying, I'll give you a red. Looks like you care about them enough.
Guys we see a very unhealthy trend here where any disagreement is not tolerated. This forum is for legal skilled immigrants and we sometimes show how unskilled we are when it comes to tolerance of opinion here.
isantem, while I understand the diversity argument, when it comes to skilled immigration it doesn't really help. The data itself shows that the overwhelming number of skilled immigrants come from India/China. If the objective is to let the most skilled immigrants in, then the US should forget about diversity. Unfortunately in terms of volume and talent combined, India and China handily beat the rest of the world. Even if EB3 goes to 2002 so be it, but at least you are treating all skilled immigrants on a level playing field rather than discriminating them based on where they were born. If the US continues to do this, there is a serious danger (and this has been documented) that skilled folks in India/China will no longer find the US attractive. Its already happening with the economy booming in India. In fact, we'll probably see you or your kids standing in line for an Indian or Chinese green card in a few years (and I doubt India or China will focus on diversity when it comes to attracting the most skilled talent).
Yes, go ahead, give me reds. From your behavior I feel you may be one of those immature types who will red anyone who disagrees..
Funny you say that. I'm all for a honest debate and in fact mentioned cited this forum's intolerance for disagreement. We fail to realize that the EB quota is not a Indian only domain, that there are other non-Indian EB immigrants with their own viewpoints, and that unfortunately this narrow sightedness will stifle any unified efforts to fight this problem.
And I'm not beating isantem up. I was on the other hand trying to explain to him why the policy of country based quotas are naive for attracting top talent. Please read my post below.
I would have given you a green for actual substantive disagreement but seeing that you failed to comprehend what I clearly was saying, I'll give you a red. Looks like you care about them enough.
Guys we see a very unhealthy trend here where any disagreement is not tolerated. This forum is for legal skilled immigrants and we sometimes show how unskilled we are when it comes to tolerance of opinion here.
isantem, while I understand the diversity argument, when it comes to skilled immigration it doesn't really help. The data itself shows that the overwhelming number of skilled immigrants come from India/China. If the objective is to let the most skilled immigrants in, then the US should forget about diversity. Unfortunately in terms of volume and talent combined, India and China handily beat the rest of the world. Even if EB3 goes to 2002 so be it, but at least you are treating all skilled immigrants on a level playing field rather than discriminating them based on where they were born. If the US continues to do this, there is a serious danger (and this has been documented) that skilled folks in India/China will no longer find the US attractive. Its already happening with the economy booming in India. In fact, we'll probably see you or your kids standing in line for an Indian or Chinese green card in a few years (and I doubt India or China will focus on diversity when it comes to attracting the most skilled talent).
more...
Lasantha
06-17 05:58 PM
OK! I just gave you two GREEN dots! :D
Sometimes there were some flaming but it happens. I still have a RED dot against me from Ms Hemione with whom I had an argument about illegals..
Sometimes there were some flaming but it happens. I still have a RED dot against me from Ms Hemione with whom I had an argument about illegals..
hot Black Ops L96 Wallpaper.
FinalGC
01-05 11:54 AM
2) Job security for PMP's. The only job that will not be outsourced to India or China is that of a project manager.
Wrong !! I work for IBM and IBM just recently outsourced almost all the PM's and SDM's job to India only ( Not to China because of English speaking ability ). IBM got tonnes of skilled MBA's with english speaking. As of now hardly I see any PM's from US during calls. But I admire you for all the other points. well said.
Dear vine93:
Your statement may be an unique case in one IBM project. I was a PMO overseeing a large IBM implementation project and all my peers at IBM had PMP's. However, for implementation projects MBA's are never considered better than PMP's, however they are at par. MBA with PMP is a unique combination and it will help your career growth. Yes i too have a MBA with PMP.
However, you said one important aspect of a Project manager, i.e. communication. The PM needs to have a good command over English communication, both speaking and writing, otherwise life will be a struggle. Many of the Indian, Chinese, Korean and other people from Asian countries have a very strong accent with their English communication....which can become a hinderance in getting the top job. Also note that a PMP will get a job if he is technically qualified and has a PMP, however for the top jobs your soft skills like communication, people skills and networking takes precedence.
Wrong !! I work for IBM and IBM just recently outsourced almost all the PM's and SDM's job to India only ( Not to China because of English speaking ability ). IBM got tonnes of skilled MBA's with english speaking. As of now hardly I see any PM's from US during calls. But I admire you for all the other points. well said.
Dear vine93:
Your statement may be an unique case in one IBM project. I was a PMO overseeing a large IBM implementation project and all my peers at IBM had PMP's. However, for implementation projects MBA's are never considered better than PMP's, however they are at par. MBA with PMP is a unique combination and it will help your career growth. Yes i too have a MBA with PMP.
However, you said one important aspect of a Project manager, i.e. communication. The PM needs to have a good command over English communication, both speaking and writing, otherwise life will be a struggle. Many of the Indian, Chinese, Korean and other people from Asian countries have a very strong accent with their English communication....which can become a hinderance in getting the top job. Also note that a PMP will get a job if he is technically qualified and has a PMP, however for the top jobs your soft skills like communication, people skills and networking takes precedence.
more...
house XP Wallpaper-xp-wall-157.jpg
brad_sk2
07-26 01:09 PM
The last link (Times27..) one doesn't open btw
Dude...he is just predicting...Please spend a minute or two reading the contents before replying!
Dude...he is just predicting...Please spend a minute or two reading the contents before replying!
tattoo xp black wallpaper.
javadeveloper
08-21 10:44 AM
Please refrain from pushing OP to post employer details on public forum. Let it be OP�s weapon of surprise. I wish OP has contacted an attorney for fighting his case. If this is going to be an out of court settlement, then we shouldn�t expect complete details as well. OP's story should be an eye opener for all of us(Employees and Employers).
Who'z OP?
Who'z OP?
more...
pictures Windows Se7en XP Black
MightyIndian
11-29 11:41 AM
Details in my signature.
dresses Windows XP Black amp; Red
cnndwag
09-27 09:13 PM
enggr ran away. He faked his experience(which most of the people do, I think to get GC) and tried to get EB2. Good and Inteligent IO catched it and sent RFE. Ran away for life.
more...
makeup windows xp black wallpaper.
swarnapuri
07-17 10:07 AM
I am still not able to see, can you tell me what dates I-140 advanced degree are being processed.
September 14, 2006
September 14, 2006
girlfriend windows xp black wallpaper.
Roger Binny
11-26 06:55 PM
Great job, thank you IV and thank you IV core.
hairstyles lack xp wallpaper.
senthil1
04-09 01:44 PM
One other solution is counting of Cap should be based on starting of employment. Then companies will not apply thousands at a time and they will apply only genuine cases when it is required. Implementation is difficult but there should be a way.
Or instead of lottery some other criteria can be applied like qualification,salary and company
Guys n Gals,
I feel your pain with regards to consulting firms, but do not blame them for your issues. I know quite a few people from top tier universities in India/US who work for consulting firms and make at least 2-3X times money than minimum required for h1b. What is wrong with working for consulting firms? Such over generalizations only display ignorance and I would advise you to stay away from it.
Best of luck with visa lottery. To alleviate your pain I think you should join hands with IV and try to make the GC process a lot faster that way you don't have to worry about H1 at all. If the provision of admin fixes where one gets to apply for 485 without visa numbers being available goes through, you can go directly from Student OPT to 485 EAD.
Or instead of lottery some other criteria can be applied like qualification,salary and company
Guys n Gals,
I feel your pain with regards to consulting firms, but do not blame them for your issues. I know quite a few people from top tier universities in India/US who work for consulting firms and make at least 2-3X times money than minimum required for h1b. What is wrong with working for consulting firms? Such over generalizations only display ignorance and I would advise you to stay away from it.
Best of luck with visa lottery. To alleviate your pain I think you should join hands with IV and try to make the GC process a lot faster that way you don't have to worry about H1 at all. If the provision of admin fixes where one gets to apply for 485 without visa numbers being available goes through, you can go directly from Student OPT to 485 EAD.
Brightsider
06-02 10:30 AM
Guys,
Spread the word.
The bill is slipping in its position.....rather, others are overtaking.
Let us tell our friends and colleagues, and encourage and urge them to vote and support.
God Bless US
Spread the word.
The bill is slipping in its position.....rather, others are overtaking.
Let us tell our friends and colleagues, and encourage and urge them to vote and support.
God Bless US
solaris27
04-20 02:22 PM
you don't need visa to go through Frankfurt
No comments:
Post a Comment