Search This Blog

Thursday, June 16, 2011

wallpapers zen

images wallpapers zen. wallpapers zen wallpapers zen. Peaceful Zen Garden - gardens,
  • Peaceful Zen Garden - gardens,



  • cygent
    07-23 09:25 PM
    Guys, I have no travel plans for now. But as an FYI, If my AP or for that matter my EAD expires before renewal, can you apply for a new EAD/AP? :confused: Assuming you cannot renew them anymore, of course I doubt you can.





    wallpaper Peaceful Zen Garden - gardens, wallpapers zen. Zen Wallpaper
  • Zen Wallpaper



  • Hewa
    07-02 04:19 PM
    Lawyer 1150
    Medical 500 (250x2)
    Photos 37
    courier 50
    ---------------
    Total 1737





    wallpapers zen. wallpapers zen.
  • wallpapers zen.



  • vban2007
    07-19 10:41 AM
    Pls Change the ticket - Pls do not take risk of day... What if flight is delayed etc...

    Please CALL HER BACK NOW





    2011 Zen Wallpaper wallpapers zen. wallpapers zen.
  • wallpapers zen.



  • gc_lover
    07-06 08:54 PM
    I am still thinking... should I bump this or not :confused:



    more...


    wallpapers zen. Zen Photos amp; Wallpapers
  • Zen Photos amp; Wallpapers



  • Sheila Danzig
    08-18 03:50 PM
    Two things
    1. Responding to 8-month old post == free ad
    2. Is your posting evaluation or legal advice?

    Have a good day!


    .

    Sorry - for some reason the post showed up as new on my PC and I did not notice the date. This is evaluation advice and certainly not an ad. It is important that everyone understand what they need as many attorneys make mistakes. It was free advice. That is my only reason to be here. The vast majority of my business comes from attorneys and firms. If you can tell me how I can help and not have you think it is an ad each time, then I will do so. I see so many bad situations that could have been avoided if everyone were just a bit more informed. That is all I seek to do here.





    wallpapers zen. zen, nature, colorful, bamboo
  • zen, nature, colorful, bamboo



  • LostInGCProcess
    02-11 04:24 PM
    I found the formual still working on the variables :-)

    http://www.acm.org/crossroads/xrds9-4/gfx/equation008.gif

    :D:D:D Wow!! that was so simple, Thanks.... :D:D:D:D



    more...


    wallpapers zen. HDR Zen iPhone Wallpaper
  • HDR Zen iPhone Wallpaper



  • 485Mbe4001
    05-15 05:52 PM
    officially eb2 or 3 application is based on the qualifications required for the job and not on your education status, there are hundreds with masters who are on eb3

    Diid yu get an Answer for this my company might be applying in eb3 may be though i have masters degree in comp scince in USA , will this be of any help to folks like us.





    2010 wallpapers zen. wallpapers zen. wallpapers zen. wallpapers zen
  • wallpapers zen. wallpapers zen



  • jungalee43
    02-16 05:30 PM
    Mr. Murali Bashyam
    To contact Murali Bashyam, please call 919-833-0840 (Ext 28) or send an email to mbashyam@bashyamspiro.com.

    I met Mr. Murali in a seminar arranged by IAFPE in Raleigh, NC. (I had some role in arranging the event.) He gave me his business card in the event and we shook hands.
    After a few months Raleigh News and Observer reporter Karen Reeves contacted Mr. Murali for a story on EB immigration problems and he directed this reporter to me through IAFPE. And then I directed Karen to IV.
    More than one year passed after this event and I changed employer. I was not sure about the letter that I had written to USCIS about employer change and I called Murali's office and got his appointment.
    This was after the fact of changing employers. Murali went through the documents and told me not to worry and I most probably would recieve an RFE. That I did. He did not charge me a penny.
    Then in last one year I really went through trauma of two RFEs and complete insensitivity and arrogance of my company's lawyer. I wrote e-mail to Murali three times in last one year and everytime he got back to me in one business day. All this at no charge at all.
    I owe Murali a lot for his moral support and legal advice to me from time to time.



    more...


    wallpapers zen. Zen Sand iPhone Wallpapers amp;
  • Zen Sand iPhone Wallpapers amp;



  • sanbaj
    07-28 03:15 PM
    Sanbaj,
    Congrats for the GC !!!
    You mentioned that both of your cases are under EB2, correct? Normally people will do interfile (PD Amendment) from one category to another, like EB3 to EB2.
    Can you please share why you ported in the same category? Or because of some other reason?

    -Immi_Chant
    One I140 has PD of Oct-2006 and the other one has PD of Feb/2002. In Mar/08 EB2 was completely U, but I had hope that it will turn around and I will be able to use older PD based I140. That is exactly what happened when NSC 485 processing times reached my app's RD. Mine was not to switch categories, but to use the earlier PD.





    hair wallpapers zen. wallpapers zen. Maruti Suzuki Zen Wallpapers
  • Maruti Suzuki Zen Wallpapers



  • willgetgc2005
    06-26 12:26 PM
    Hello All,


    I finally got my GC. Here are the details.


    PD May 2002

    EB3/India


    I got welcome letter and then the card. I did not get approval notice.

    People who got apporvals recently, can you share your experience.


    Thank You.



    more...


    wallpapers zen. zen garden Wallpaper
  • zen garden Wallpaper



  • mirage
    05-17 10:25 AM
    Listen dude, these companies doesn�t have financials like Microsoft so no point talking microsoft. I have a friend who runs a very small consulting company. Another friend of mine wanted an H1 for his younger brother He made 100 promises to this guy , like please bring him here he�ll work for you for atleast 1 year blah blah. I requested this friend of mine and he sponsored my other friend�s brother�s H1B.. Now this guy sponsored his H1B spend $3000 on fees etc. $1000 for air ticket etc. This brother guy came in and disappeared in 2 months for more money. He was on project!! he jumped in the middle for more money. Now you tell me what should these people do. It�s all same people just in different roles. So I would say there is a stiff competition between consultant and these companies about who screw who.





    hot Zen Photos amp; Wallpapers wallpapers zen. wallpaper zen. colour zen
  • wallpaper zen. colour zen



  • greensignal
    07-25 11:05 AM
    I know before you start blaming me for this thread, as it is of no use, I would like to point out that most of you must be experiencing the same thing. I didn't care much for Visa bulletin until it became current for EB2 two weeks back. As the time progress, I am doing all sorts of things, like checking USCIS case status, and checking everything that can possibly give me some information. I know that it is waste of time, I know it is not good for health, I know that I will get GC when time comes, but still, my mind is tricking me to think about it. I checked all these forums until 2A.M last night. I am not having enough sleep. I am waiting for a opportunity to get rid of my desi employer. I am really getting frustrated (I am not saying that I have been waiting for GC approval desperately). I just want to share my frustration and what I have been going through. I know I am in a better position than most of other people whose priority date is not even current. I wish they never dangled a carrot in front of me. I am not sure if they disappoint me next month, but I am still keeping my hopes. Hopefully, I would get over this and have enough sleep from today.


    Do this: Be happy with what you already have and expect (don�t worry) more good things in life. Just compare with somebody who doesn't even have food, clothes, shelter, health care, etc... in their lives.

    You are VERY fortunate to make it to US and living a decent life than most of the Indians.

    Cheer up....



    more...


    house zen wallpapers by ~ajratedr on wallpapers zen. 12 Zen wallpapers to boost
  • 12 Zen wallpapers to boost



  • jchan
    06-05 09:46 AM
    I found some things in our favor:

    1. Cap exempt H1B holders can now work for cap subject employer CONCURRENTLY without being counted to cap
    2. 3 year H1B extension based on approved I-140 can be as many times as needed, not 'one time' only
    3. Once you have an approved I-140, you will never be subject to H1B cap:
    (4) Exemptions to Limitations of Stay. The limitation on the total period of stay does not apply to H-1B aliens when, as of the date of filing the extension request:
    ....
    The alien is the beneficiary of an approved EB immigration petition and is not able to file to adjust status to U.S. permanent legal residence based on the unavailability of an immigrant visa number.

    The one about the AC21 and approved I-140 is rather hard to understand, someone can give his/her interpretion of it?





    tattoo zen, nature, colorful, bamboo wallpapers zen. wallpaper zen.
  • wallpaper zen.



  • jungalee43
    03-18 04:02 PM
    As already reported if SJC can send their bill on March 27, their bill would replace the bill braught by Sen. Frist. We all know that Frist bill is more positive than Specter mark? Should we start sending faxes to SJC to include identical EB provisions as Frist bill in SJC bill also?



    more...


    pictures HDR Zen iPhone Wallpaper wallpapers zen. Screenshots Zen Quotes Plus:
  • Screenshots Zen Quotes Plus:



  • gg10004
    06-26 03:31 PM
    I initially went to FedEx/Kinkos new jersey, paid 50 bucks for myself and wife 6 copies each. Photos were horrible with yellow tinge, though they were of the correct specs. I refused to accept it, but they said if there are any issues they will be glad to help, but I had to pay for their crap.
    Then I went to Sears, around 60$ for 6 copies each for myself and wife. The prints were excellent, waterproof and not retouched. They printed it out on immigration specified sheets. Only catch was I had to cut out the photos myself, they are not allowd to cut them.


    Folks

    where are you guys taking these? Fedex kinko's would be fine? any pointers in the NY-NJ area?

    Thanks





    dresses wallpaper zen. colour zen wallpapers zen. Desktop Wallpaper Zen.
  • Desktop Wallpaper Zen.



  • Guig0
    02-11 11:20 AM
    how about that 30 votes rule?

    I was just hiring 30 ppl to sign up to kitupa and vote for me... :(



    more...


    makeup Zen Sand iPhone Wallpapers amp; wallpapers zen. zen wallpapers by ~ajratedr on
  • zen wallpapers by ~ajratedr on



  • desi485
    10-10 06:08 PM
    I have seen SWITCH ppl starving to SWITCH on H1B (rat-race) and its not without a reason.





    girlfriend wallpaper zen. wallpapers zen. wallpaper zen. colour zen
  • wallpaper zen. colour zen



  • Berkeleybee
    02-15 09:41 PM
    If you haven't already volunteered for the CA team, please get in touch with blue_kayal and get information about the weekly call. Sign up, and participate in a lawmaker meeting near you.





    hairstyles zen garden Wallpaper wallpapers zen. Spring Zen Keep Wallpaper
  • Spring Zen Keep Wallpaper



  • roseball
    11-06 12:47 PM
    EAD, AP & FP notice are sent directly to the applicant. If you see the status of AP as document mailed then you should get within 2/3 days as they send by DHL. I got mine in 2 days, my wife also got in 2 days

    If your attorney filed your case, then:

    EAD is sent directly you
    FP is sent to you and your attorney
    AP is sent to your attorney.....

    All these are sent by USCIS via regular mail.....

    Your attorney might have sent the AP documents to you via DHL...





    pasupuleti
    03-01 12:31 AM
    i need your full name, please send a private msg. I need to send this information to zoe lofgren office.

    pasupuleti

    I will try to be there. Thanks for arranging.





    chanduv23
    07-08 04:46 PM
    I dont think we could expect such thing from our community as we are born selfish and scared of things. Everone is just hoping that some miracle will happen and everyone will get their GCs. Or else people are happy with EAD/h1b renewals.We really lack the kind of leadership and atitude we had before independece both at home in india and here.I think people have made immigration problems as part of the many problems they have in their lives.

    Well, even before Indian independence, it was just a handful of population that were actively involved in the process, majority took life as it came and were afraid. In fact, there are a lot of coward stories where cowards helped the British against freedom fighters. The reason British could rule India so easily because desis are submissive and it took a long time for leaders like Mahatma Gandhi to lay a foundation and gather critical mass enought o bring about a change and the worst thing is - the only change that happened was that British govt moved out. 60 years after independence, we are still divided mentality, lack of civic sense, we claim greaatness in getting IT and BPO projects, we could not win a gold medal in Olympics nor could we make any big scientific achievement - the worst thing is we come here to US and stay divided and expect that someone will do good to us



    No comments:

    Post a Comment