BharatPremi
12-13 03:33 PM
I never have and never will like the idea of being asked to pay, I give what I can unasked. What of the people that by circumstance do currently not have these amounts of money to spare. I should not have to feel excluded nor should I have to explain my very personal reasons why to everyone.
Have you guys looked in the forums lately, people are getting "yelled" at and talked to rudely if they do not disclose how much exactly they have contributed. So we are only allowed to an opinion or help if we have money?
I will contribute when I have money to spare, however it seems I will have to leave this organization based on the comments that have been out there before I get to the point where I can afford to contribute. That goes for both time and money, some of us have responsibilities that we do not want to disclose.
*sigh* I might have just opened myself up to the ones that like to attack....go ahead...
:) Do not worry.
Have you guys looked in the forums lately, people are getting "yelled" at and talked to rudely if they do not disclose how much exactly they have contributed. So we are only allowed to an opinion or help if we have money?
I will contribute when I have money to spare, however it seems I will have to leave this organization based on the comments that have been out there before I get to the point where I can afford to contribute. That goes for both time and money, some of us have responsibilities that we do not want to disclose.
*sigh* I might have just opened myself up to the ones that like to attack....go ahead...
:) Do not worry.
wallpaper Minarets reflected in Lake Ediza Ansel Adams Wilderness, California,
kvranand
04-28 01:03 PM
kbsyed61,
Same thing is happening to my wife's RFE response too. We have submitted the response to her RFE (Birth certificate Affidavit) on 04/24. I have received an e-mail on the very same day from USCIS that thay have received the response and the case process resumed. I saw soft LUD's on 04/27, 04/28. I guess it will stop after couple of more soft LUD's as our PD's are not current. I assume we are okay as long as we do not get more RFE's on the same issue.:)
Same thing is happening to my wife's RFE response too. We have submitted the response to her RFE (Birth certificate Affidavit) on 04/24. I have received an e-mail on the very same day from USCIS that thay have received the response and the case process resumed. I saw soft LUD's on 04/27, 04/28. I guess it will stop after couple of more soft LUD's as our PD's are not current. I assume we are okay as long as we do not get more RFE's on the same issue.:)
sc3
08-13 05:52 PM
D. VISA AVAILABILITY FOR OCTOBER
The Mexico F2A and Employment Third preference cut-off dates are �unavailable� for both August and September, since those FY-2008 annual limits have been reached. The Visa Office had originally anticipated that this would be a temporary situation. Then with the start of the new fiscal year in October the cut-off dates would have returned to those which had applied during June. However, continued heavy demand in those categories may require the establishment of cut-off dates which are earlier than those which had applied in June. A formal decision determination of the October cut-off dates will not be possible until early September.
This is really bad news indeed. USCIS is screwing us up big time. How can they see a demand for the numbers when there is no one applying for the past 3 months?
The Mexico F2A and Employment Third preference cut-off dates are �unavailable� for both August and September, since those FY-2008 annual limits have been reached. The Visa Office had originally anticipated that this would be a temporary situation. Then with the start of the new fiscal year in October the cut-off dates would have returned to those which had applied during June. However, continued heavy demand in those categories may require the establishment of cut-off dates which are earlier than those which had applied in June. A formal decision determination of the October cut-off dates will not be possible until early September.
This is really bad news indeed. USCIS is screwing us up big time. How can they see a demand for the numbers when there is no one applying for the past 3 months?
2011 computer wallpaper free
eb3India
03-08 06:45 PM
So I am assuming we have a way to track who they are. Why don't we tag them - on the colored button on the top right, saying something like "xxx doesnot want to contribute but has posted 239 messages" and let people decide whether to read or ignore his message.
I like the idea but we should tag members who are contributing
I like the idea but we should tag members who are contributing
more...
caliguy
09-17 02:40 PM
KubMilegaGC - thanks for all the support.
I am now waiting for October 1st, attorney said that they will send an inquiry through AILA. I am not sure if I should call USCIS now, as they tell me to call after 60 days based on the response they sent to the inquiry that was made by the local senator.
I also got a response for my 09/04 Infopass appointment today. It says "Based on the documentation you have provided, your cases qualifies for expedited processing. You should hear back from us within 45-60 days. If you do not hear back from us within 60 days, please call us back.
I have no clue what that means? I have not provided them any documentation in the last 2 years. LUD on my case is from April 2009 (when I filed for AP/EAD) and status update is for the document they sent to me for FP in September 2007.
I filed for AP last year in May 2008 and didnt see any updates at that time either. I have no idea where my case is or whats going on with it. Let's hope for the best.
Again, congrats to you. After 16 days of pain and agony, I am glad you got your GC today, you can now relax and move on with your life. You too have been great support in the last 3-4 days.
I am now waiting for October 1st, attorney said that they will send an inquiry through AILA. I am not sure if I should call USCIS now, as they tell me to call after 60 days based on the response they sent to the inquiry that was made by the local senator.
I also got a response for my 09/04 Infopass appointment today. It says "Based on the documentation you have provided, your cases qualifies for expedited processing. You should hear back from us within 45-60 days. If you do not hear back from us within 60 days, please call us back.
I have no clue what that means? I have not provided them any documentation in the last 2 years. LUD on my case is from April 2009 (when I filed for AP/EAD) and status update is for the document they sent to me for FP in September 2007.
I filed for AP last year in May 2008 and didnt see any updates at that time either. I have no idea where my case is or whats going on with it. Let's hope for the best.
Again, congrats to you. After 16 days of pain and agony, I am glad you got your GC today, you can now relax and move on with your life. You too have been great support in the last 3-4 days.

ilikekilo
04-24 08:36 PM
Here is the Durbin Grassley outsourcing bill. We will be providing our analysis soon
http://immigrationvoice.org/media/forums/iv/temp/forum_attach/outsourcingbill.pdf
Thanks for the update...looks like they are trying to make it harder for the companies..
http://immigrationvoice.org/media/forums/iv/temp/forum_attach/outsourcingbill.pdf
Thanks for the update...looks like they are trying to make it harder for the companies..
more...
BrightSpark
06-18 05:55 PM
New entry .. fluorescing paintjob.
2010 nintendo wii wallpaper Free
FinalGC
07-20 11:27 AM
Guys:
Since we are looking for options....Maybe we can help each other grow technically...possibly by the time we get our GC. Then we could start a company, which will have satellite office across the USA. Then get Vinod Khosla to provide Venture Capital.....:) :D
So to start the process of helping.....here is what I can offer....I am Elect Engg grad from IIT, Roorkee, got my MBA from Kansas and have a PMP, which I got in 1999. Last Year I was elected the President for the Local PMI (Project Management Institute) Chapter in Michigan. ......So if any of you need any help on project management or getting a PMP, I could at least guide you what needs to be done. Please send a private email to me and I could help you enhance your skills in Project Management.
I have been waiting for my GC for almost 10 years. During this time I have managed to trust in God. I continued to increase my education and increased my business network during these years, which has helped me increase my "Face Value" in the US Market.
Here are some suggestion...-Try getting involved in Non-Profit organizations in US or India or possibly go help somebody. Trust me there is more to life than Green Card......I remember asking a friend of mine what was his reaction after waiting for GC for 8 years and then getting it.....He did not have a positive answer.
So when GC will come, it will come....Increase your education, give back to society (maybe help some of your old neighbours who do not have a way to get around), maybe you want teach (Free) math or science to a student in your downtown area. When you look around you will see many people are waiting to be touched by you, through the talents that God has given you......
So keep moving...do not sit back....do something.....A small pool of water will become a swamp, since it does not move, while a river which is flowing swiftly will reach its destination...
Keep fighting the GC battle!!!!
Since we are looking for options....Maybe we can help each other grow technically...possibly by the time we get our GC. Then we could start a company, which will have satellite office across the USA. Then get Vinod Khosla to provide Venture Capital.....:) :D
So to start the process of helping.....here is what I can offer....I am Elect Engg grad from IIT, Roorkee, got my MBA from Kansas and have a PMP, which I got in 1999. Last Year I was elected the President for the Local PMI (Project Management Institute) Chapter in Michigan. ......So if any of you need any help on project management or getting a PMP, I could at least guide you what needs to be done. Please send a private email to me and I could help you enhance your skills in Project Management.
I have been waiting for my GC for almost 10 years. During this time I have managed to trust in God. I continued to increase my education and increased my business network during these years, which has helped me increase my "Face Value" in the US Market.
Here are some suggestion...-Try getting involved in Non-Profit organizations in US or India or possibly go help somebody. Trust me there is more to life than Green Card......I remember asking a friend of mine what was his reaction after waiting for GC for 8 years and then getting it.....He did not have a positive answer.
So when GC will come, it will come....Increase your education, give back to society (maybe help some of your old neighbours who do not have a way to get around), maybe you want teach (Free) math or science to a student in your downtown area. When you look around you will see many people are waiting to be touched by you, through the talents that God has given you......
So keep moving...do not sit back....do something.....A small pool of water will become a swamp, since it does not move, while a river which is flowing swiftly will reach its destination...
Keep fighting the GC battle!!!!
more...
grupak
06-13 12:45 PM
Pappu,
2. I have told this before but would like to repeat now... I don't contribute because there is nothing for CP filers here. VISA recapturing is the only effort that would benefit CP filers but anyway the chances of that bill passing is close to 0.
In my opinion, the biggest sufferers are people in EB3 India or China and who have opted for CP (now guys, don't start lecturing on CP vs. 485. We have heard it enough).
willwin I understand from your posts that being in CP with retro dates is very tough. No point in trying to compare whose situation is tougher.
We have a few bills that will help everyone. Instead of getting disheartened, follow you handle and participate in IV efforts.
The way I see it, if we take action, chance for success increases no matter how minuscule it might seem.
2. I have told this before but would like to repeat now... I don't contribute because there is nothing for CP filers here. VISA recapturing is the only effort that would benefit CP filers but anyway the chances of that bill passing is close to 0.
In my opinion, the biggest sufferers are people in EB3 India or China and who have opted for CP (now guys, don't start lecturing on CP vs. 485. We have heard it enough).
willwin I understand from your posts that being in CP with retro dates is very tough. No point in trying to compare whose situation is tougher.
We have a few bills that will help everyone. Instead of getting disheartened, follow you handle and participate in IV efforts.
The way I see it, if we take action, chance for success increases no matter how minuscule it might seem.
hair Adams winter scene photos
va_labor2002
07-31 06:36 PM
---
PMP can take you to Project Management, and with experience higher up in the sr management.
With MBA from a good school you can start at serious management level.
It doesn't have to be vs, you can do both.
What you guys think about On-line MBA ? Is it worth doing ? Any recommendations for on-line MBA or on-line M.S.?
Your inputs are appreciated !
PMP can take you to Project Management, and with experience higher up in the sr management.
With MBA from a good school you can start at serious management level.
It doesn't have to be vs, you can do both.
What you guys think about On-line MBA ? Is it worth doing ? Any recommendations for on-line MBA or on-line M.S.?
Your inputs are appreciated !
more...
qplearn
11-16 01:28 PM
How can people write this kind of information. Even I have come through and Indian company and I used to pay all taxes here which includes, Federal, Social, State etc.,
This should end. People here should know that we are paying all taxes. And we are paying Social Security tax as well. Because of retrogression we don't yet know if we would get our green card. We still pay for it and we don't take a dime of it if we have to go back to India.
We are helping the elders to have regular pay and this is what we hear? If there is a way as our friend said we should confront this legally.
Rather we should worry about how to get SKIL passed. This guy from the Hudson institute is a nutcase like Lou Dobbs. Can we sue CNN? Don't get me wrong, my blood too boils when I read such nonsense. But getting emotional doesn't help.
This should end. People here should know that we are paying all taxes. And we are paying Social Security tax as well. Because of retrogression we don't yet know if we would get our green card. We still pay for it and we don't take a dime of it if we have to go back to India.
We are helping the elders to have regular pay and this is what we hear? If there is a way as our friend said we should confront this legally.
Rather we should worry about how to get SKIL passed. This guy from the Hudson institute is a nutcase like Lou Dobbs. Can we sue CNN? Don't get me wrong, my blood too boils when I read such nonsense. But getting emotional doesn't help.
hot rukia wallpaper
drona
07-12 01:54 PM
Just tried sending you a PM but it says you have exceeded your stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until you clear some space. Perhaps you could activate the ability for members to send you an email?
more...
house free desktop and wallpaper
WeShallOvercome
07-23 05:57 PM
You WILL BE fine !
My company got an RFE for ability to pay from USCIS. we are responding back with my companies 2006 tax returns and w-2 which shows more than proffered wage determined by Dept of Labor during PERM. I hope this should be fine and I will get a favorable response.
My concern is whether I should apply for 485 or should I wait till 140 approval to apply for 485.
please advice
My company got an RFE for ability to pay from USCIS. we are responding back with my companies 2006 tax returns and w-2 which shows more than proffered wage determined by Dept of Labor during PERM. I hope this should be fine and I will get a favorable response.
My concern is whether I should apply for 485 or should I wait till 140 approval to apply for 485.
please advice
tattoo more wallpapers free us
misanthrope
10-03 11:28 AM
^^
That is not really an answer, you know?
I have been a long time passive audience in this joint and now I am voicing my opinion with a logical and polite discussion. What's with the god forgiving my ignorance, if any?
That is not really an answer, you know?
I have been a long time passive audience in this joint and now I am voicing my opinion with a logical and polite discussion. What's with the god forgiving my ignorance, if any?
more...
pictures free wallpapers animated
days_go_by
01-29 05:18 PM
Do you have a link to this news/alert?
it's on http://www.immigration-law.com/
it's on http://www.immigration-law.com/
dresses happy holidays wallpaper
centaur
02-05 04:43 PM
On a personal level, it might be helpful to you, however there are others here who want to --start their own company, change employers, go back to school and over and above all be able breathe without feeling suffocated by the system, and reap benefits of the multiple contributions they have made, for, so many years, to the american society.
Hello everyone,
I was just thinking about this the past couple of months and maybe we dont even need to ask for Green cards. MAYBE our approach should be "Let the H4s work". Once husband and wife can both work, the green card can take its time. Right now the Biggest problem with most people is that "my spouse cannot work!". Maybe if we lobby for h4s to be eligible to work that may solve the problem.
Now before this suggestion creates a HUGE "Dhoom", this is JUST a suggestion. The current political climate does not look like it is going to be easy in any way to put any provisions for Green card increases. Besides if the logic is "Let temporary workers be temporary", this approach fits in with that logic, coz we are not asking for GCs (permanent residency), just more temporary EADs.
Hello everyone,
I was just thinking about this the past couple of months and maybe we dont even need to ask for Green cards. MAYBE our approach should be "Let the H4s work". Once husband and wife can both work, the green card can take its time. Right now the Biggest problem with most people is that "my spouse cannot work!". Maybe if we lobby for h4s to be eligible to work that may solve the problem.
Now before this suggestion creates a HUGE "Dhoom", this is JUST a suggestion. The current political climate does not look like it is going to be easy in any way to put any provisions for Green card increases. Besides if the logic is "Let temporary workers be temporary", this approach fits in with that logic, coz we are not asking for GCs (permanent residency), just more temporary EADs.
more...
makeup wallpapers for free
misanthrope
10-02 10:20 PM
It's only how your company treats a particular job opening that you get designated as EB2/EB3. I could file in EB2 and lots of top-rankers from my class could only file in EB3. Does that make them any less capable than me?? Nope!
Exactly and that is the only tangible that immigration law quantifies. EB3 does NOT label an individual as an inferior in terms of skills or knowledge he posses, but simply binds him to the definition of the job that he agreed to take on.
Exactly and that is the only tangible that immigration law quantifies. EB3 does NOT label an individual as an inferior in terms of skills or knowledge he posses, but simply binds him to the definition of the job that he agreed to take on.
girlfriend ansel adams 2

fasterthanlight�
05-31 01:03 AM
ouch im pretty lame? if i do mode the ipod i wouldnt just make it black, im jsut saying, that the type i would buy
I didn't mean it that way... it was a sarcastic remark on my behalf. Please don't take it negatively. :cap:
I didn't mean it that way... it was a sarcastic remark on my behalf. Please don't take it negatively. :cap:
hairstyles free backgrounds download

smuggymba
01-21 10:10 AM
How a consulting firm will control the work for 3 years for a client in advance, this is called subcontracting of work not consulting.
The plan is to start the selective targetting at some point and then work all the way up.
I'm surprised there is no opposition to jobs that illegals take and Green Card lottery.
People are only after people who make more money. Jelousy. That's it.
The plan is to start the selective targetting at some point and then work all the way up.
I'm surprised there is no opposition to jobs that illegals take and Green Card lottery.
People are only after people who make more money. Jelousy. That's it.
lfgc
01-02 04:51 PM
get it!
What logiclife says is good sense.
What logiclife says is good sense.
kaisersose
11-02 12:06 PM
Agreed getting a GC is a painful process not to mention the bureaucracies that go with it.Agreed serious lobbying is necessary to bring about a change in the legislative system coz waiting for years to get ones GC is plain ridiculous.But the idea of REVERSE BRAIN DRAIN is just a myth.I am pretty sure that atleast 80% of the people are just average Joes whose intellect is just better than those blonde babes of the "Girl next door" reality series.We should be glad that we were raised in a foreign country lest would have replaced those poor old folks saying "welcome to wal-mart".So lets stop talking about reverse brain drain and atleast not try to replace those intelligent ones back home. We being here is best for our country and our economy.
I am with you. We like to invent all possible reasons to try to show our importance to America, but it is obvious that reverse brain drain is not a real thing.
American will do just fine without all the foreign programmers (including myself) living and working in this country. They can find Americans to do the work or if not, they will offshore jobs. Either way, life will go on as before.
Foeign born programmers are not here because they are exceptionally bright, they are here because they could get a college degree and get trained in programming skills at a cheap throwaway cost, which is harder for an average American to afford. So the foreigner gets to write programs while the American has to settle for a sales position in Best Buy.
What America really needs; what they cannot do without are the maids, landscapers, construction workers and janitors. The politicians who have to make the decision of sending out illegals have to deal with the problem of not finding maids and gardeners for their expensive homes (their wives are not going to let them do that). Easier for them to let the illegal issue prolong while they enjoy the benefits of cheap labor providing by illegals.
The GC system is entirely in our favor. It really does not benefit America in any significant way. The fact remains that we still end up stealing their jobs at some level - whether we are willing to admit it or not.
I am with you. We like to invent all possible reasons to try to show our importance to America, but it is obvious that reverse brain drain is not a real thing.
American will do just fine without all the foreign programmers (including myself) living and working in this country. They can find Americans to do the work or if not, they will offshore jobs. Either way, life will go on as before.
Foeign born programmers are not here because they are exceptionally bright, they are here because they could get a college degree and get trained in programming skills at a cheap throwaway cost, which is harder for an average American to afford. So the foreigner gets to write programs while the American has to settle for a sales position in Best Buy.
What America really needs; what they cannot do without are the maids, landscapers, construction workers and janitors. The politicians who have to make the decision of sending out illegals have to deal with the problem of not finding maids and gardeners for their expensive homes (their wives are not going to let them do that). Easier for them to let the illegal issue prolong while they enjoy the benefits of cheap labor providing by illegals.
The GC system is entirely in our favor. It really does not benefit America in any significant way. The fact remains that we still end up stealing their jobs at some level - whether we are willing to admit it or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment