GCaspirations
10-02 01:25 PM
Hi,
Filed at NSC on Jul 21st. Received as per FedEx receipt on Jul 23rd. Transferred I-485s, EADs and APs applications from NSC to CSC.
Received EADs and APs on Sept 25th from CSC.
Sept 18th notice received that I-485s have been moved back from CSC to NSC.
Rceipt date for transfer notice is Sept 18th. Dont see my actual Jul 23rd date anywhere.
When I posted this on , posters suggested that there is a "Receipt Notice" versus a "Transfer Notice".
My lawyer received the receipt notice. Will check with him about the Receipt date on that notice and post later today.
Any other ideas what this all means would be appreciated.
Seems like a ping pong ball being hit from one center to another with no result
:(
Please let us know if you have received your FP notice. or when you receive your FP notice.
Also the receipt date on Receipt notice is more important and the right one not the one on the Transfer notice.
Filed at NSC on Jul 21st. Received as per FedEx receipt on Jul 23rd. Transferred I-485s, EADs and APs applications from NSC to CSC.
Received EADs and APs on Sept 25th from CSC.
Sept 18th notice received that I-485s have been moved back from CSC to NSC.
Rceipt date for transfer notice is Sept 18th. Dont see my actual Jul 23rd date anywhere.
When I posted this on , posters suggested that there is a "Receipt Notice" versus a "Transfer Notice".
My lawyer received the receipt notice. Will check with him about the Receipt date on that notice and post later today.
Any other ideas what this all means would be appreciated.
Seems like a ping pong ball being hit from one center to another with no result
:(
Please let us know if you have received your FP notice. or when you receive your FP notice.
Also the receipt date on Receipt notice is more important and the right one not the one on the Transfer notice.
wallpaper Super Bikes Wallpapers
anilsal
10-30 03:21 PM
realized late that he had the expiry date wrong in his mind. So he has applied and it is > 100 days. They moved the already CPO date from Oct 10 to 29th, stating "lack of printable cards" (learned through info pass).
Imagine he is sitting at home, not working for > 3 months because he did not keep track of his expiry dates.
Because of one negligence, he is losing a lot of salary by not working. :(
The current EAD delays is certainly scary. Hope it is an exception not the norm.:mad:
Imagine he is sitting at home, not working for > 3 months because he did not keep track of his expiry dates.
Because of one negligence, he is losing a lot of salary by not working. :(
The current EAD delays is certainly scary. Hope it is an exception not the norm.:mad:
raysaikat
01-09 11:56 AM
Hi,
I am joining new job using AC21 provision coming monday. My new employer does not provide medical insurance for the first month. I am eligible for after I complete 1 month.
So my question is: till the time I get medical coverage from new employer (approx. 20 - 30 days), can I invoke COBRA? I heard that one can not invoke COBRA if he or she is employed (only meant for un-employement) is this true?
Also, should I call my current insurance company for COBRA now, or I can wait if I really need to visit a doctor? is there a grace period for this? Because there is a possiblity that I may never would have to visit a doctor for next 20-30 days, but who knows!
Appreciate your answers.
Remember that you need to pay the entire cost of insurance from your own pocket for COBRA for whatever time you use it. Typically that's around $500 per month per person (depending upon the coverage, place, etc.). The only benefit of COBRA is that you can keep seeing the same doctor.
I am joining new job using AC21 provision coming monday. My new employer does not provide medical insurance for the first month. I am eligible for after I complete 1 month.
So my question is: till the time I get medical coverage from new employer (approx. 20 - 30 days), can I invoke COBRA? I heard that one can not invoke COBRA if he or she is employed (only meant for un-employement) is this true?
Also, should I call my current insurance company for COBRA now, or I can wait if I really need to visit a doctor? is there a grace period for this? Because there is a possiblity that I may never would have to visit a doctor for next 20-30 days, but who knows!
Appreciate your answers.
Remember that you need to pay the entire cost of insurance from your own pocket for COBRA for whatever time you use it. Typically that's around $500 per month per person (depending upon the coverage, place, etc.). The only benefit of COBRA is that you can keep seeing the same doctor.
2011 Yamaha bikes high resolution wallpapers
seratbabu
02-19 06:23 PM
Did you recieve the RFE yet ?What was it about. Mine is a similar case. We both have LUDs on 02/10 and my wife's 485 recieved an RFE email today.
Not yet. Did not hear from my attorney either. My 485 got another LUD today. Did any of the folks receive the actual RFE? Please post details once you get it, and I will do the same.
Here is the latest update from me:
My 485 had LUDs on 02/10, 02/13, 02/17, 02/18 and 02/19. My wife's 485 had LUDs on 02/10, 02/13, 02/17. My wife's 485 got a RFE on 02/13 - but still waiting for the actual RFE for the details.
My 485 Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.
My Wife's 485 Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Sent.
Not yet. Did not hear from my attorney either. My 485 got another LUD today. Did any of the folks receive the actual RFE? Please post details once you get it, and I will do the same.
Here is the latest update from me:
My 485 had LUDs on 02/10, 02/13, 02/17, 02/18 and 02/19. My wife's 485 had LUDs on 02/10, 02/13, 02/17. My wife's 485 got a RFE on 02/13 - but still waiting for the actual RFE for the details.
My 485 Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.
My Wife's 485 Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Sent.
more...

newuser
09-19 03:35 PM
So those guys who attended the hearings or met with senators. what was the result? what did they accomplished? did they get the opportunity to participate with the senator or law maker in an action plan? or we just wasted that opportunity asking for autographs? please those guys post your comments. - I strongly object to the language used in your post. How can you say the IV members just went to get the autographs. If you were involved in any of the meetings with the lawmeekers, you would know the difference. Just don't come here for name sake and post whatever you want.
Get educated yourself before posting these silly questions. Also open the thread in the appropriate forum.
Get educated yourself before posting these silly questions. Also open the thread in the appropriate forum.
garybanz
11-03 09:58 AM
There are ppl who moved 2 or 3 months after getting GC and have got their USC
AC21 N400 Cases - 2010 (http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?309220-AC21-N400-Cases-2010)
I went through the entire thread, i did not find any cases of people who had never used AC 21 and who left their employers right after 485 approval.
To be very specific, we need clarification on what the consequences are of leaving the sponsoring employer right after getting the GC esp people who never used AC21 and have been with the sponsoring company for several years before getting the GC.
AC21 N400 Cases - 2010 (http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?309220-AC21-N400-Cases-2010)
I went through the entire thread, i did not find any cases of people who had never used AC 21 and who left their employers right after 485 approval.
To be very specific, we need clarification on what the consequences are of leaving the sponsoring employer right after getting the GC esp people who never used AC21 and have been with the sponsoring company for several years before getting the GC.
more...
spindoctor
07-19 11:46 PM
There is an obvious difference between "fretting over" and "reflecting". You seem not to understand the difference (reminds me of George W. Bush on Iraq war).
George W Bush rocks man! I like his positive attitude towards life :) . He should be made president for life.
George W Bush rocks man! I like his positive attitude towards life :) . He should be made president for life.
2010 Motorcycles stuff, wallpapers

champu
03-12 12:07 AM
Nope.
For a consulting company ( unless it is some outsourcing company like Infosys), a company cannot produce the following info for a first time H1B candidate
A letter from the client company sponsoring the project and a copy of the contract between the U.S.-based petitioner and the client company, stating the timing, terms and agreement for your project.
Consulting companies exists for the reason that clients won't make an offer to the candidate unless he is already in US.
Before starting to blame consulting companies, ask yourself a question.
How many of you got a job offer from a US company ( non-consulting) when you were in India ?
Either you came to US through a consulting company or you were a student in US.
I concur...
(I said it many a times before)
No American company hires Foreign Worker from India.
Only way to come to USA 10 years back was small time consulting co or Big companies like infy, tcs (now some pseudo US co like IBM, Accenture has also joined the club) where you need to run away from them sometime without resigning.
Small time consulting must exist to satisfy the staffing needs of US companies. They understand the personal needs of immigrant workers. Most of these companies provide better salary and health insurance than TCS, etc.
Only Morons who fake resume/degrees get abused by them as they bench more than they work
For a consulting company ( unless it is some outsourcing company like Infosys), a company cannot produce the following info for a first time H1B candidate
A letter from the client company sponsoring the project and a copy of the contract between the U.S.-based petitioner and the client company, stating the timing, terms and agreement for your project.
Consulting companies exists for the reason that clients won't make an offer to the candidate unless he is already in US.
Before starting to blame consulting companies, ask yourself a question.
How many of you got a job offer from a US company ( non-consulting) when you were in India ?
Either you came to US through a consulting company or you were a student in US.
I concur...
(I said it many a times before)
No American company hires Foreign Worker from India.
Only way to come to USA 10 years back was small time consulting co or Big companies like infy, tcs (now some pseudo US co like IBM, Accenture has also joined the club) where you need to run away from them sometime without resigning.
Small time consulting must exist to satisfy the staffing needs of US companies. They understand the personal needs of immigrant workers. Most of these companies provide better salary and health insurance than TCS, etc.
Only Morons who fake resume/degrees get abused by them as they bench more than they work
more...
rb_248
01-31 12:18 PM
Form No. Current Fee Proposed Fee Difference
I-129 $190 $320 $130
I-131 $170 $305 $135
I-140 $195 $475 $280
I-485 $325 $905 $580
I-765 $180 $340 $160
I hope with this funding mechanism they could hire more efficient people and get things done fast.
I-129 $190 $320 $130
I-131 $170 $305 $135
I-140 $195 $475 $280
I-485 $325 $905 $580
I-765 $180 $340 $160
I hope with this funding mechanism they could hire more efficient people and get things done fast.
hair Yamaha Bikes
tonyHK12
11-12 10:01 AM
Tony, IV core is not even willing to consider the $12/yr idea, leave alone $5/mth.
Send a message to Pappu and see what he says.
Well i see their point too, we have to show uscis we have 45000+ members. At the same time we have to get in the range of thousands of donors.
how to do both?
well right now mostly only Donors benefit from IVs efforts.
Send a message to Pappu and see what he says.
Well i see their point too, we have to show uscis we have 45000+ members. At the same time we have to get in the range of thousands of donors.
how to do both?
well right now mostly only Donors benefit from IVs efforts.
more...
shivapb80
06-05 12:15 PM
Thanks wahwah. I am quite sure that this memo is good for us. But I am waiting for some laweyers e.g. Oh or Murthy to confirm that. I am keeping my fingers crossed. In the meantime if someone comes across an updated AFM then please let us know.
hot (Bike world: Yamaha
chanukya
06-03 05:39 PM
Let's make it to Rank 2 or 3 in Batlle Royale.
spread the word ....outside IV also....
spread the word ....outside IV also....
more...
house Yamaha FZ1 Sport Bikes

gcseeker2002
03-02 02:51 PM
Did you wire transfer funds too many times in larger amounts?
this is absurd, why would wire transferring money have immigration officer visit the candidate, if they dont want to give us GCs then most people will continue to transfer money.
this is absurd, why would wire transferring money have immigration officer visit the candidate, if they dont want to give us GCs then most people will continue to transfer money.
tattoo Download Yamaha Fazer Bike
wa_Saiprasad
05-14 07:36 PM
there is something like fiancee visa, please search for more details on that
thanks
Sad to hear about your situation. You are the best judge of yourself. Fianc�e works well it worked for my friend. Google should get more indepth details on this.
thanks
Sad to hear about your situation. You are the best judge of yourself. Fianc�e works well it worked for my friend. Google should get more indepth details on this.
more...
pictures Yamaha RD350
hebbar77
05-18 01:26 PM
Me too!
There are good and not so good schools here for MS /PhD. Either way why a seperate quota for US MS/PhD. Is a foreign MS/PHD any inferior?
Just a thought..
Especially IIT/IISc are not too bad schools in india!
There are good and not so good schools here for MS /PhD. Either way why a seperate quota for US MS/PhD. Is a foreign MS/PHD any inferior?
Just a thought..
Especially IIT/IISc are not too bad schools in india!
dresses dirt ike wallpapers. cheap
go_guy123
05-11 01:06 PM
WASHINGTON � Democrats are trying once again to advance legislation that would give some young illegal immigrants a chance to live legally in the U.S.
Sen. Dick Durbin of Illinois plans to file a new DREAM Act bill on Wednesday. In the House, Rep. Howard Berman of California plans to file similar legislation.
Generally, to qualify the young immigrants must have a high school diploma or the equivalent and have spent two years in college or the military. They must have been under 16 when they arrived in the U.S.
At least one Republican, Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen of Florida, is co-sponsoring the House bill.
The bill filings would follow a speech Tuesday in Texas on immigration by President Barack Obama.
Read more: Democrats to try again on DREAM Act - FoxNews.com (http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/05/10/democrats-try-dream-act/#ixzz1M3rtftS0)
All token stunt by Democratic party before 2012. Last time they failed in lame duck but with GOP in power even Latino groups are not energised by it
Sen. Dick Durbin of Illinois plans to file a new DREAM Act bill on Wednesday. In the House, Rep. Howard Berman of California plans to file similar legislation.
Generally, to qualify the young immigrants must have a high school diploma or the equivalent and have spent two years in college or the military. They must have been under 16 when they arrived in the U.S.
At least one Republican, Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen of Florida, is co-sponsoring the House bill.
The bill filings would follow a speech Tuesday in Texas on immigration by President Barack Obama.
Read more: Democrats to try again on DREAM Act - FoxNews.com (http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/05/10/democrats-try-dream-act/#ixzz1M3rtftS0)
All token stunt by Democratic party before 2012. Last time they failed in lame duck but with GOP in power even Latino groups are not energised by it
more...
makeup Yamaha FJR 1300 Sports Bike

downthedrain
02-18 04:41 PM
What was your RFE for?
I am still waiting to see what my RFE was for.
I had another LUD today as well (2/17) (also had one on 2/10, 2/13). wife only had 2/10 and 2/13.
-a
Employment letter with salary, did your status change?
I am still waiting to see what my RFE was for.
I had another LUD today as well (2/17) (also had one on 2/10, 2/13). wife only had 2/10 and 2/13.
-a
Employment letter with salary, did your status change?
girlfriend Name : Yamaha iPhone Wallpaper
billu
08-24 10:28 PM
While it is true that EB 3 india will take "forever" for those with priority date after 2005, USCIS has been coming down heavily on recent spate of EB3 to EB2 filings. One thing to ask an employer who claims to file EB2 on your behalf is whether they have applied similar EB2s successfully for candidates at similar position that they are offering you. If they fail to provide a satisfactory answer, they are more than likely luring you with a false promise.
hairstyles ikes-wallpapers
unitednations
03-11 04:52 PM
No sir, I remember they provided them with lot of information, it's just that these 2 Senators want to kill H1B program, they had replied to him or not is immaterial..
Find the pdf with the questions he asked and compare to the answers they gave.
compare that with what happened with visa bulletin fiasco.
I think it was Zoe lofgren who sent a letter with very pointed questions to USCIS. I don't believe they made public their answer or if they answered it at all; and instead of fighting with Senator they reversed course and opened up the visa dates again. (A big part of me thinks that it was pure financial decision. USCIS was going to have fee increase and they realized that they would lose a lot of money but after they did their analysis; they realized their breakeven point was each candidate renewing ead/ap once and they would break even. They would even come out further ahead by allowing the applications because people would be renewing at least three times whereas in old fee structure it was only built in for one renewal).
Find the pdf with the questions he asked and compare to the answers they gave.
compare that with what happened with visa bulletin fiasco.
I think it was Zoe lofgren who sent a letter with very pointed questions to USCIS. I don't believe they made public their answer or if they answered it at all; and instead of fighting with Senator they reversed course and opened up the visa dates again. (A big part of me thinks that it was pure financial decision. USCIS was going to have fee increase and they realized that they would lose a lot of money but after they did their analysis; they realized their breakeven point was each candidate renewing ead/ap once and they would break even. They would even come out further ahead by allowing the applications because people would be renewing at least three times whereas in old fee structure it was only built in for one renewal).
suresh.emails
08-07 05:53 PM
Now the actual tension started to me.
Is my H-1b still valid. I have scheduled travel on August 15'th 2008 via London (LHR). I believe, London airport does not allow any one with out proper visa's and documentation.
Does GC approval triggers automatic canellation of H1-B visa ( which is valid until Dec 2010)
How can I start another GC process , when they just approved a GC ( on August 06, 2008)
I heard some thing called Transfer of Residency. What is that?.
- Suresh
Is my H-1b still valid. I have scheduled travel on August 15'th 2008 via London (LHR). I believe, London airport does not allow any one with out proper visa's and documentation.
Does GC approval triggers automatic canellation of H1-B visa ( which is valid until Dec 2010)
How can I start another GC process , when they just approved a GC ( on August 06, 2008)
I heard some thing called Transfer of Residency. What is that?.
- Suresh
abhijitp
07-08 11:29 AM
NBC news is old one on youtube and i rated 5 stars, but i think green card(other one) is new and awesome. rated 5 stars.
This new one is an excellent work of satire, and I had the power and the money, I would try to show it on every TV channel like a TV commercial... terse and poignant... this is the kind of thing that can spread the news like wildfire.
This new one is an excellent work of satire, and I had the power and the money, I would try to show it on every TV channel like a TV commercial... terse and poignant... this is the kind of thing that can spread the news like wildfire.
No comments:
Post a Comment