Eagle
12-01 04:50 PM
Thanks Santa for your reply.
I received an RFE. But it was on accreditation of my MBA school. There was no RFE on bachelors degree. My lawyer replied to the RFE on accreditation. In response, there was straight denial without even notice of Intent to deny citing 3 year bachlor degree.
Yes, we submitted education evaluation along with I-140. The evaluation was done by Trustforte. When we received the RFE on accredidation, we sent second evaluation from Trustforte but this time a detailed course by course evaluation of MBA.
In the evaluation that was done, the evaluator equated my Indian MBA with US MBA and there was no mention about bachelors.
Please advice if I need to do something different this time.
Santa, could you please give me the case number of the AAO case handled by Murthy so that I could download the same from the USCIS website.
I received an RFE. But it was on accreditation of my MBA school. There was no RFE on bachelors degree. My lawyer replied to the RFE on accreditation. In response, there was straight denial without even notice of Intent to deny citing 3 year bachlor degree.
Yes, we submitted education evaluation along with I-140. The evaluation was done by Trustforte. When we received the RFE on accredidation, we sent second evaluation from Trustforte but this time a detailed course by course evaluation of MBA.
In the evaluation that was done, the evaluator equated my Indian MBA with US MBA and there was no mention about bachelors.
Please advice if I need to do something different this time.
Santa, could you please give me the case number of the AAO case handled by Murthy so that I could download the same from the USCIS website.
wallpaper Title: Gram stain of Serratia
gk_2000
08-23 03:03 PM
Suppose I have an approved I-140 in EB3, and I ask my employer to port to EB2, and the EB2 i-140 gets denied. Does it result in losing my PD?
abhidos37
08-22 12:12 PM
yes, the received date stamped by NSC on 485 application is June 28
2011 on Gram stain.
god_bless_you
03-16 11:40 AM
can we stress on getting unused 100,000 unused visa numbers from previous years in mean time as a short term relief!!
is new bill required for doing this ?
is new bill required for doing this ?
more...
Soul
02-07 09:48 AM
Probably a king :P
Or a merchant heh
You?
- Soul :goatee:
Or a merchant heh
You?
- Soul :goatee:
rajsenthil
06-10 01:44 PM
Quite honestly, if that is how you feel - perhaps you'd need to reconsider relocating to your home nation. I'm Indian, who grew up in the Middle East. I've lived in the United States for 6 years. I've always felt quite welcome and accepted in every way possible. I believe I've been treated fairly and have had the opportunity to live with Americans and contribute in positive ways. I continue to live here, primarily based on these sentiments. I'd never live here if I felt the way you do now. Nicely put ryan. This country has given me a lot that I could think of. I may get GC lately. But that does not stops me what I want to do right now.
more...
bharol
08-18 02:22 AM
how does one know NC is cleared? do you see an update?
If you were July/Aug filer, it does not matter even if it is not cleared...
...180 day rule, thanks to IV efforts.
If you were July/Aug filer, it does not matter even if it is not cleared...
...180 day rule, thanks to IV efforts.
2010 Staphylococci in Pus (gram
gianik
05-25 10:37 AM
Jaime - thanks for your post. I am looking for as much info as I can get. I hear all kinds of thing about Canada ranging from very positive to very depressing.
Could you please clarify what you mean by "it took just over a week". For most of my friends that applied while in US it took about 7-9 month to recieve the appraval to enter. For one guy it took 5 month. By this I mean the time betweent when they sent the application and received final approval.
One more thing. Tere is so much talk about "low" wages, and I presume people are comparing in absolute terms with US wages. Are wages really low in relative terms to the cost of living or can you live decently and also be able to afford some travel and leisure?
Thanks
Could you please clarify what you mean by "it took just over a week". For most of my friends that applied while in US it took about 7-9 month to recieve the appraval to enter. For one guy it took 5 month. By this I mean the time betweent when they sent the application and received final approval.
One more thing. Tere is so much talk about "low" wages, and I presume people are comparing in absolute terms with US wages. Are wages really low in relative terms to the cost of living or can you live decently and also be able to afford some travel and leisure?
Thanks
more...
cbpds
07-06 03:52 PM
Your need to also wish that legal immigration issue is included in the bill as senators might CIR at the expense of the legal immig issue......you do not provide them the votes they need
Wishful thinking - Would be nice if the court went against AZ and asked the congress and senate to resolve the issue soon through legislative action. :)
Wishful thinking - Would be nice if the court went against AZ and asked the congress and senate to resolve the issue soon through legislative action. :)
hair Staphylococcus aureus
neverbefore
07-14 11:26 AM
I had gone to India for my father's 75th. b'day and planned to get my H-1 renewed. However, when I went to embassy, they said that I have to get clearance and will take one week. I said fine. One week became two weeks, then one month and then two months. I tried to contact embassy and other people, but of no use. My chief here in US, also tried. Meanwhile, my AP had arrive in US (we had filed for I485).( My wife had already got her H-1 approved and she had gone back.) She send me the AP. I contacted two of my lawyers; one said it is fine to come with AP, other said no. I send a letter to embassy asking about my travel with AP. They said, it is legal and not suggested!!!.
So after waiting for two month, I took a chance and came here on AP. At the airport, they took more than one and half hours to get be cleared, meanwhile my wife was waiting for me outside, not knowing what was happening. She was in tears when I came out finally.
After I came to US, I was informed from India that the US embassy had called and said that my name has been cleared and I should come to get my H1 visa stamped.!!!!!!!!
Thank you very much Dinesh for this. Currently my spouse's passport is stuck in the same place for god-only-knows-what reason. The embassy staff said they are auditing every 2nd-3rd application. We have the AP but we were thinking that if we withdraw the H1B application, the embassy people might stamp the passport saying "Application Received" which sometimes can be a euphemism for "Visa Denied". I once got such a stamp when visa was denied to me.
Since we would then always have to keep explaining at every stage why we have that stamp, that's why we are sticking on with H1B delay. We have been given the same time-frames as you were.
When you withdrew your passport to travel on AP, did they stamp your passport with any text? Also could you please tell us the procedure you followed to withdraw your passport and whether you could collect it in person? We have been asked to email the US Embassy for withdrawing from our H1B application.
Thanks buddy.
So after waiting for two month, I took a chance and came here on AP. At the airport, they took more than one and half hours to get be cleared, meanwhile my wife was waiting for me outside, not knowing what was happening. She was in tears when I came out finally.
After I came to US, I was informed from India that the US embassy had called and said that my name has been cleared and I should come to get my H1 visa stamped.!!!!!!!!
Thank you very much Dinesh for this. Currently my spouse's passport is stuck in the same place for god-only-knows-what reason. The embassy staff said they are auditing every 2nd-3rd application. We have the AP but we were thinking that if we withdraw the H1B application, the embassy people might stamp the passport saying "Application Received" which sometimes can be a euphemism for "Visa Denied". I once got such a stamp when visa was denied to me.
Since we would then always have to keep explaining at every stage why we have that stamp, that's why we are sticking on with H1B delay. We have been given the same time-frames as you were.
When you withdrew your passport to travel on AP, did they stamp your passport with any text? Also could you please tell us the procedure you followed to withdraw your passport and whether you could collect it in person? We have been asked to email the US Embassy for withdrawing from our H1B application.
Thanks buddy.
more...
delhirocks
06-26 09:05 PM
Ha..
hot The SYTO 9 nucleic acid stain
crystal
07-02 03:18 PM
Roughly 2500 $ , not inlcuding filing fee and lawyer fee
more...
house Gram stain slides are
rockstart
03-14 07:05 PM
Can some one provide statistics of letter received by IV
tattoo Classified as gram-positive
pappu
11-16 06:09 PM
Non-immigrants are routinely charged a hefty premium on mortgages and loans just based on the fact that their stay in the US is limited in time - irrespective of what your credit score and other usual risk assessment metrics have to say.
could members explain this further with more information and facts if possible. we have not been covering this in our media interviews and facts about hardships we face.
infact it would be better if finance gurus and others on the forum can help list various ways in which h1b visa holders suffer financially by not having a gc.
- mortgage rates are one.
could members explain this further with more information and facts if possible. we have not been covering this in our media interviews and facts about hardships we face.
infact it would be better if finance gurus and others on the forum can help list various ways in which h1b visa holders suffer financially by not having a gc.
- mortgage rates are one.
more...
pictures Staphylococcus aureus

ashkam
03-17 11:30 AM
I don't have anything helpful to add, just wanted to wish you all the best. Hopefully you still have time left on your H1B to restart your GC process.
dresses None of the Gram-positive
Lasantha
02-25 10:41 AM
Good point !
Be aware that these 47,000 applications include family-based, asylum cases and refugee AOS as well. The employment based applications could be much lower than the 47,000.
Be aware that these 47,000 applications include family-based, asylum cases and refugee AOS as well. The employment based applications could be much lower than the 47,000.
more...
makeup ANSWER: Gram-negative
gianik
05-25 10:37 AM
Jaime - thanks for your post. I am looking for as much info as I can get. I hear all kinds of thing about Canada ranging from very positive to very depressing.
Could you please clarify what you mean by "it took just over a week". For most of my friends that applied while in US it took about 7-9 month to recieve the appraval to enter. For one guy it took 5 month. By this I mean the time betweent when they sent the application and received final approval.
One more thing. Tere is so much talk about "low" wages, and I presume people are comparing in absolute terms with US wages. Are wages really low in relative terms to the cost of living or can you live decently and also be able to afford some travel and leisure?
Thanks
Could you please clarify what you mean by "it took just over a week". For most of my friends that applied while in US it took about 7-9 month to recieve the appraval to enter. For one guy it took 5 month. By this I mean the time betweent when they sent the application and received final approval.
One more thing. Tere is so much talk about "low" wages, and I presume people are comparing in absolute terms with US wages. Are wages really low in relative terms to the cost of living or can you live decently and also be able to afford some travel and leisure?
Thanks
girlfriend of b Endospore+gram+stain
mmj
04-22 10:35 PM
Amen!!!
definitely ..and i am sure lot of people agree ..flowers, marching etc is much better ..but till we get to that point ..let us send emails / letters atleast ...something better than nothing !!
definitely ..and i am sure lot of people agree ..flowers, marching etc is much better ..but till we get to that point ..let us send emails / letters atleast ...something better than nothing !!
hairstyles faecalis stain
ajju
02-27 04:26 PM
Sometimes in your life you make bad decisions. It happened unfortunately, because my PD is June 2004 EB2 and when dates became current last year, I thought it needs to move just 3 months to have my date current and as per DOS release there were only 3400 visas in EB2 for 2004.
Unluckily I chose for CP instead of 485 and now lying in a dark well.
Anyway please don't sympathize, I'll certainly come out of this situation very soon.
Pls check with your lawyer if you can change to AOS from CP... Then you'll be entitled for all the AOS benefits.. I know few of my friends did filed for CP instead of AOS and maintained their H1/H4 status... So no choice is good or bad.. it keeps changing :-)
Since AOS can convert to CP.. I think it should be possible otherway too...
Unluckily I chose for CP instead of 485 and now lying in a dark well.
Anyway please don't sympathize, I'll certainly come out of this situation very soon.
Pls check with your lawyer if you can change to AOS from CP... Then you'll be entitled for all the AOS benefits.. I know few of my friends did filed for CP instead of AOS and maintained their H1/H4 status... So no choice is good or bad.. it keeps changing :-)
Since AOS can convert to CP.. I think it should be possible otherway too...
pcs
06-18 08:05 PM
There are a bunch of guys in Detroit area getting harrased in Canada..
We can mobilize support
We can mobilize support
Jaime
08-31 05:34 PM
i meant to ask this earlier
if you are unable to make it to DC- and if it's for any reason that we can help with at all- please let me know. you can pm if you want.
Thanks so much man! Actually I was all set for Sept 13 but have a work appointment on Sept 18, yet I am even thinking of cancelling that to attend. I don't care how expensive it is. This is historic, just like Martin Luther King's Civil Rights movement! We can make history! It's an investment in our future!
if you are unable to make it to DC- and if it's for any reason that we can help with at all- please let me know. you can pm if you want.
Thanks so much man! Actually I was all set for Sept 13 but have a work appointment on Sept 18, yet I am even thinking of cancelling that to attend. I don't care how expensive it is. This is historic, just like Martin Luther King's Civil Rights movement! We can make history! It's an investment in our future!
No comments:
Post a Comment