gcseeker2002
01-12 07:45 PM
I am traveling this month end to India via Frankfurt. I am on AP. I checked with German consulate in US and officer told me we need transit visa both ways (going and coming back). there are no exceptions. He confirmed the same twice when I went in person to get Transit visa.
I would rather listen to German consulate office rather than interpreting stupid sentences on German consulate web site. So please do get Transit visa with 2 entries.
No transit visa required. I got an identical response when I checked with the german consulate in november. Nevertheless, I did not take transit visa, and with visa stamping expired in March 2010, I travelled with AP on Lufthansa from IAD to BLR in December, and returned in Jan 2011, and nobody even mentioned the word "transit" anywhere along the route. Lufthansa staff is very knowledgeable about AP, both in Wash.Dulles and BLR. In fact, In BLR I saw that even Air France also does not require transit visa for Paris and allowed people with AP to board without transit visa. So folks, dont waste time and money on transit visa. Nothing is going to happen , unless you miss your connecting flight in Frankfurt, in which case you will not get to stay in a hotel and would have to spend the transit time in the airport.
I would rather listen to German consulate office rather than interpreting stupid sentences on German consulate web site. So please do get Transit visa with 2 entries.
No transit visa required. I got an identical response when I checked with the german consulate in november. Nevertheless, I did not take transit visa, and with visa stamping expired in March 2010, I travelled with AP on Lufthansa from IAD to BLR in December, and returned in Jan 2011, and nobody even mentioned the word "transit" anywhere along the route. Lufthansa staff is very knowledgeable about AP, both in Wash.Dulles and BLR. In fact, In BLR I saw that even Air France also does not require transit visa for Paris and allowed people with AP to board without transit visa. So folks, dont waste time and money on transit visa. Nothing is going to happen , unless you miss your connecting flight in Frankfurt, in which case you will not get to stay in a hotel and would have to spend the transit time in the airport.
wallpaper Space Mountain Mission 2
asdqwe2k
07-02 03:39 PM
I don't understand about this fees.. I mean, you guys would have spent that money anyway. You may be loosing money for medical examination because it may expire. But the rest is something you would have done anyway.. I don't understand the logic of this thread..
Blog Feeds
04-14 08:00 AM
And there's plenty of competition. Essentially, the bill makes the entire state a 287(g) state without the supervision of Department of Homeland Security. The bill's constitutionality seems extremely dubious, but we'll have to wait on the courts and I feel certain that a suit will be filed within days of the governor signing. Here is a summary of the bill's provisions. As an aside, I was struck by the "Profiles in Courage" passage from the LA Times coverage of the bill: [Governor] Brewer, a Republican, has not taken a public stance on the bill. She replaced Janet Napolitano, a Democrat...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/04/arizona-passes-nations-toughest-antiimmigration-law.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/04/arizona-passes-nations-toughest-antiimmigration-law.html)
2011 Disneyland Paris#39; Space
whatsupwithgc
02-28 01:48 PM
Can you please let us know the URL for the latest name check FAQ posted today.
http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?docid=24696
http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?docid=24696
more...
aamirzeeshan
01-11 02:40 PM
I understand your situation as i was there once. If you dont have insurance than your options are very limited. if you live in dallas county parkland hospital is your only choice. Parkland has a network of several clinics around DFW area. Every clinic has financial assistance department. You can visit any of those and they will setup a payment plan which is reasonable based on your income. You will visit them for all prenatal care and when the time comes for delivery it will be taken to parkland. and parkland is a very good hospital as well. beside parkland several hospitals also offer cash plans like RHD memorial at 635 but they will charge you close to 4k just for delivery day and if its a normal one. you will have to do prenatal at your own.
abhijitp
07-08 10:52 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEpN96P_1LA&NR=1
I loved it. If I am right, this is posted by an IV core team member.
I loved it. If I am right, this is posted by an IV core team member.
more...
the
12-21 09:15 AM
Great news. By some distance this is the best news on skilled immigration front this year. This will allow all the H4 dependents who have spent time on H4 for more than 6 years to start working if they get a job with H1B.
Where did you find this memo "the"? Is it already implemented or is this something USCIS is proposing?
so it is not a proposal and it is already effective.
Where did you find this memo "the"? Is it already implemented or is this something USCIS is proposing?
so it is not a proposal and it is already effective.
2010 Disneyland Paris - Space
drirshad
07-04 10:01 PM
I ve been paying all GC fees from the LC, company pays only H-1 fees.
For I-485 total expenditure as follows:
$1300- attorney fees
$300- doc fees
$200- other docs, vaccines, etc
USCIA appln fees for me & spouse for 485 765 131 ....
Lost hours at working for the medical and attorney appointments almost 24 hours * $40 = $816-
Sleepless nights filing forms & submitting on time = priceless ....
For I-485 total expenditure as follows:
$1300- attorney fees
$300- doc fees
$200- other docs, vaccines, etc
USCIA appln fees for me & spouse for 485 765 131 ....
Lost hours at working for the medical and attorney appointments almost 24 hours * $40 = $816-
Sleepless nights filing forms & submitting on time = priceless ....
more...
himu73
10-11 11:47 PM
My labor was filed on July 2004 and I have not received an approval yet.
I got an RFE last week stating that Employeer has to again prove the RIR status of the application.
So Lawyer has started the advertisement process again.
One important issue is over looked here. Small employers will have a tough time in proving I-140 "ability to pay" for employees with older PD�s, whose labor got cleared after Aug 17 from BEC. Cuz the company has to prove its "ability to pay" the proffered wage starting from the date PD is established continuing until the adjudication of I-140.
Suppose the PD for an employee is Oct 2001 and the proffered wage is 80K per annum, then the company should prove that its assets, net income or salary payments were >=80K starting from Oct2001 continuing until the adjudication of I-140.
This is indeed an acid test for small employers.
I got an RFE last week stating that Employeer has to again prove the RIR status of the application.
So Lawyer has started the advertisement process again.
One important issue is over looked here. Small employers will have a tough time in proving I-140 "ability to pay" for employees with older PD�s, whose labor got cleared after Aug 17 from BEC. Cuz the company has to prove its "ability to pay" the proffered wage starting from the date PD is established continuing until the adjudication of I-140.
Suppose the PD for an employee is Oct 2001 and the proffered wage is 80K per annum, then the company should prove that its assets, net income or salary payments were >=80K starting from Oct2001 continuing until the adjudication of I-140.
This is indeed an acid test for small employers.
hair Space Mountain: Mission 2.
suresh.emails
08-07 05:53 PM
Now the actual tension started to me.
Is my H-1b still valid. I have scheduled travel on August 15'th 2008 via London (LHR). I believe, London airport does not allow any one with out proper visa's and documentation.
Does GC approval triggers automatic canellation of H1-B visa ( which is valid until Dec 2010)
How can I start another GC process , when they just approved a GC ( on August 06, 2008)
I heard some thing called Transfer of Residency. What is that?.
- Suresh
Is my H-1b still valid. I have scheduled travel on August 15'th 2008 via London (LHR). I believe, London airport does not allow any one with out proper visa's and documentation.
Does GC approval triggers automatic canellation of H1-B visa ( which is valid until Dec 2010)
How can I start another GC process , when they just approved a GC ( on August 06, 2008)
I heard some thing called Transfer of Residency. What is that?.
- Suresh
more...
ssdtm
09-17 03:10 PM
I called USCIS customer service regarding the DOB mistake in the AP application.
Here is what they suggested � No need to file another AP or revoke the current application as USCIS already has my correct DOB data based on past applications and they will note the mistake and can match it with the correct one because it is the second time I am applying for AP.
So while sending my documents, I am simply going to add a letter pointing the error in my DOB.
Here is what they suggested � No need to file another AP or revoke the current application as USCIS already has my correct DOB data based on past applications and they will note the mistake and can match it with the correct one because it is the second time I am applying for AP.
So while sending my documents, I am simply going to add a letter pointing the error in my DOB.
hot Space Mountain - Backstage
jasguild
07-17 12:11 PM
If USCIS wastes about 10K-20K visa numbers every year, then they are wasting about 10% every year. This 10% is consistent with the amount FBI name-check backlogs.
I am not sure either way but one thing to keep in mind. The FBI estimate is based on 10% of ALL petitions including family petitions. If you would isolate just the EB petitions, the percentage that the FBI flags is much less than 10%
But again I am just repeating what I read. So you could be right.
jasquil
I am not sure either way but one thing to keep in mind. The FBI estimate is based on 10% of ALL petitions including family petitions. If you would isolate just the EB petitions, the percentage that the FBI flags is much less than 10%
But again I am just repeating what I read. So you could be right.
jasquil
more...
house Space Mountain Ride Evac
greensignal
11-09 12:30 PM
Still waiting for FP and no SR is filed
tattoo as you ride Space Mountain
smsthss
06-12 09:52 AM
what would happen after the hearing? where does it go next?
more...
pictures Space Mountain hands down.
the
12-21 09:15 AM
Great news. By some distance this is the best news on skilled immigration front this year. This will allow all the H4 dependents who have spent time on H4 for more than 6 years to start working if they get a job with H1B.
Where did you find this memo "the"? Is it already implemented or is this something USCIS is proposing?
so it is not a proposal and it is already effective.
Where did you find this memo "the"? Is it already implemented or is this something USCIS is proposing?
so it is not a proposal and it is already effective.
dresses New Disney Parks Attraction
gc_on_demand
11-19 04:05 PM
We have a good article on WSJ. Anti doesn't want our people to go there and post comment on it so they are creating this kind of thread here so people spend their time here fighting and they continue posting -ve comments there.
more...
makeup Disneyland Paris opening day
pady
08-20 09:32 PM
No, they stopped responding to my emails from last month.
girlfriend Unlike other Space Mountain
Jaime
08-31 04:41 PM
There are rumors that we will be around 5000 at the rally. Let's prove them wrong and bring at least 10,000 of our members. I am willing to share more funds for people who so far are not planning to attend, and to advertise and promote the rally as much as possible. Guys, we still have nearly 3 weeks, we can get to 10,000 and beyond! Let's work hard now to accomplish that! Please post your ideas here to make it more than 10,000. Just like telethons have a target donationn amount to be raised, we should have a minimum attendance target for the rally to achieve! We have a HUGE opportunity to make our voices heard here, let's sacrifice and MAKE IT HAPPEN GUYS!!!! We will Win!!!!!
hairstyles Space mountain todisney rides
satishku_2000
05-22 04:06 PM
DID YOU EVER MOVE WITHOUT REPORTING A CHANGE OF ADDRESS?? IF YOUR ANSWER IS YES, THEN YOU ARE ALSO AN ILLEGAL... YOU QUALIFY FOR A Z VISA!!! YEPEEE!!!
If thats the case then I think at least some people are safe ...:)
If thats the case then I think at least some people are safe ...:)
gc28262
02-21 08:06 AM
ICE do site visits to investigate employers. It happened to one of my former colleagues. What officer did was to verify that he was a genuine H1B employee. The officer visited his manager at client's place and verified his duties.
However I haven't heard an officer visiting one's home.
However I haven't heard an officer visiting one's home.
anda007
07-06 10:14 PM
Let us send this guy some flowers too. maybe it will cure him from his insanity too !!!
BBBBRrrrrrrrr another idiot
1) My screen name has nothing to do with the argument here. If we discuss my screen name we are going on a tangent which is very typical of desis (I rememeber womanly taunts in movies and woman gossip where they would pick anything but would niether make a point nor a valid argument)
so you can see where your argument is going..
2) Hopefull signifies optimism. A pessimist is an optimist who is very analytical or knows better. Your argument is similar to "And they lived happily ever after ...(after singing around green trees) ...." ignoring the ground reality, facts that no dent has been made and also turninga blind eye to the fact that there are people since 2001/2002 stuck. Its 2007 meaning five years and if the Dept is not willing to budge after all these efforts to a number more than 7000, and you still are HOPEFULL ignoring the facts means that you are an idiot. Yes you will get your GC before you die for sure provided you live upto the age of appx 70 and your consulting firm is around and you are not tired of the bickering with your employer.
Its just like a Yash Chora SRK movie ...it only happens in reel life and not real life ..
3) as far as the FT job goes we both knwo it deep within what it means...i hope you are smart enough to get the point and wont make me word it to emabrass you further..
4) if you would be intelligent enough to shed some light on how kindness and make you get your GC in thsi scenario ...
just a piece of advise ..STOP BEING DUMB
BBBBRrrrrrrrr another idiot
1) My screen name has nothing to do with the argument here. If we discuss my screen name we are going on a tangent which is very typical of desis (I rememeber womanly taunts in movies and woman gossip where they would pick anything but would niether make a point nor a valid argument)
so you can see where your argument is going..
2) Hopefull signifies optimism. A pessimist is an optimist who is very analytical or knows better. Your argument is similar to "And they lived happily ever after ...(after singing around green trees) ...." ignoring the ground reality, facts that no dent has been made and also turninga blind eye to the fact that there are people since 2001/2002 stuck. Its 2007 meaning five years and if the Dept is not willing to budge after all these efforts to a number more than 7000, and you still are HOPEFULL ignoring the facts means that you are an idiot. Yes you will get your GC before you die for sure provided you live upto the age of appx 70 and your consulting firm is around and you are not tired of the bickering with your employer.
Its just like a Yash Chora SRK movie ...it only happens in reel life and not real life ..
3) as far as the FT job goes we both knwo it deep within what it means...i hope you are smart enough to get the point and wont make me word it to emabrass you further..
4) if you would be intelligent enough to shed some light on how kindness and make you get your GC in thsi scenario ...
just a piece of advise ..STOP BEING DUMB
No comments:
Post a Comment