
H1bslave
11-19 03:47 PM
Your idea is marvelous, I totally agree, if not five years, make it eight or ten years but should have something like that. I don�t know how easy/hard is to get this implemented. But we could try for at least some relief once a person finishes a decade in this country.
The best thing to ask for is a "time factor".
The best thing to ask for is a "time factor".
wallpaper /hp-wallpapers-widescreen.
Legal
05-29 04:53 PM
That's not true. They will still process backlogged applications filed prior
when he says no green cards will be issued he means no I-140s will be
approved which is true.
when he says no green cards will be issued he means no I-140s will be
approved which is true.
%25255B2%25255D.jpg)
cliffmacnab
12-03 04:13 PM
FBI Name Checks Latest
Immigration Daily's recent comment (11/30/07 ID) on the status of FBI name check delays resulted in the following response from USCIS Office of Communications Bill Wright:
Immigration Daily's 11/30/07 comment, "FBI Delays to End," is not telling the entire story. USCIS and the FBI are working together to process name checks as quickly as possible without compromising security or public safety. To this end, we have examined the existing name check system and acted to address the problem through two strategies: (1) first, USCIS and the FBI conducted a joint risk assessment which resulted in process improvements that permit us to focus on cases of concern (2) second, USCIS and FBI have allocated additional resources to the process. Over the next year, USCIS is planning to commit a total of $15.5 million to address the backlog of FBI name checks. Please note, however, USCIS continues to require FBI name checks for the same categories of applications and no case will be approved without a cleared name check. We will continue to work with the FBI to reduce waiting times; but, not at the expense of national security and public safety.
Separately, Immigration Daily has learned that USCIS expects a 40% reduction in FBI name check delays by year-end. This reduction will be achieved largely through the allocation of additional resources and a more streamlined process. This information supports DHS Secretary Chertoff's earlier statement that applications that were previously ensnared in the name check delays will be cleared quickly. However, he cautioned that a small number of checks will still be delayed by investigations.
We welcome readers to share their opinion and ideas with us by writing to editor@ilw.com.
Immigration Daily's recent comment (11/30/07 ID) on the status of FBI name check delays resulted in the following response from USCIS Office of Communications Bill Wright:
Immigration Daily's 11/30/07 comment, "FBI Delays to End," is not telling the entire story. USCIS and the FBI are working together to process name checks as quickly as possible without compromising security or public safety. To this end, we have examined the existing name check system and acted to address the problem through two strategies: (1) first, USCIS and the FBI conducted a joint risk assessment which resulted in process improvements that permit us to focus on cases of concern (2) second, USCIS and FBI have allocated additional resources to the process. Over the next year, USCIS is planning to commit a total of $15.5 million to address the backlog of FBI name checks. Please note, however, USCIS continues to require FBI name checks for the same categories of applications and no case will be approved without a cleared name check. We will continue to work with the FBI to reduce waiting times; but, not at the expense of national security and public safety.
Separately, Immigration Daily has learned that USCIS expects a 40% reduction in FBI name check delays by year-end. This reduction will be achieved largely through the allocation of additional resources and a more streamlined process. This information supports DHS Secretary Chertoff's earlier statement that applications that were previously ensnared in the name check delays will be cleared quickly. However, he cautioned that a small number of checks will still be delayed by investigations.
We welcome readers to share their opinion and ideas with us by writing to editor@ilw.com.
2011 2010 wallpaper hd widescreen.
chtting2me
10-09 08:53 PM
I am wondering is any one from everest technologies?
more...
dskhabra
02-11 02:12 PM
EB2 I should get more spill over from EB2 ROW that what it got last year. The number of labor approvals is very less after June 2008( someone posted it earlier in some other thread). EB2 ROW is always current and I think the usage should be low this year.
nixstor
12-13 09:13 PM
IMHO "legally" exploiting the system is illegal. I don't blame the system because any system will have some flaws in them. I would rather blame people who take advantage of situations esp in scenarios like this. We all know how much time some people has waited here. We heard a story on Monday right? Have we already forgot that? IV's goals and objectives are clear on its home page. Here comes the OP, registers himself and comes up with his first post of Labor substitution and how to better himself. I don't see any thing wrong in pete getting fired up. This exact attitude is the result of 6500 members and not 25,000 or what ever.
>>it appears that you support labor substitution as long as both the employer and employee can hush up the money involved and leave no proof.<<
If I was judging you I would have concluded that you support what the OP is doing and wouldn't asked you what your stand is. It depends on how you understand what I said. Those NASDAQ listed companies you were referring to might have substituted labors but I am sure they wouldn't charge X dollars for giving a better PD or deduct from payroll under some other miscellaneous stuff. I am aware of what you are talking and what OP is talking and they are not the same. I don't need to explicitly tell how desi shops work with
pre-approved labor, esp in the current situation.
>>it appears that you support labor substitution as long as both the employer and employee can hush up the money involved and leave no proof.<<
If I was judging you I would have concluded that you support what the OP is doing and wouldn't asked you what your stand is. It depends on how you understand what I said. Those NASDAQ listed companies you were referring to might have substituted labors but I am sure they wouldn't charge X dollars for giving a better PD or deduct from payroll under some other miscellaneous stuff. I am aware of what you are talking and what OP is talking and they are not the same. I don't need to explicitly tell how desi shops work with
pre-approved labor, esp in the current situation.
more...
mammoy2k
09-10 12:49 PM
When I used term misguide, I was reffering to "I-140 Approval". Here is another attempt to clarify:
If you concurrently filed your application and if it is more than 180 since you filed and your I-140 is not approved yet, then can you use AC21? The answer is yes as per Yates memo. Even though your I-140 is not approved at the time you invoked AC21, USCIS while adjudicating the petition should determine whether the I-140 was approvable at the time of filling? Please read the memo, if you have not done so.
In nutshell, I-140 approval is not required for invoking AC21, if application was filed concurrently and has been pending for 180 days or more. Attorneys ask you to remain in your job, so as to minimize the risk.
Kindly see the context of the post and please read the post completely before going ballistic �
I am not talking about the requirements for concurrent filing. Yes, everybody knows that I-140 and I-485 could be filed together, hence the word �concurrent�.
However, approved I-140 is required for invoking AC-21 to change employer after 180 days of 485 receipt.
If you want to change employer without consideration to the salary, be my guest. I am simply trying to relay what I have learnt from discussions with 4 top attorneys in the country. If you have any doubt, speak to an attorney. But you are welcome to do whatever you find is best for you. I have changed employer using AC-21 and simply attempting to provide the information about practical implication/ramifications of AC-21 from my experience and knowing. As always, you are welcome to do whatever you deem fit in your case.
If you concurrently filed your application and if it is more than 180 since you filed and your I-140 is not approved yet, then can you use AC21? The answer is yes as per Yates memo. Even though your I-140 is not approved at the time you invoked AC21, USCIS while adjudicating the petition should determine whether the I-140 was approvable at the time of filling? Please read the memo, if you have not done so.
In nutshell, I-140 approval is not required for invoking AC21, if application was filed concurrently and has been pending for 180 days or more. Attorneys ask you to remain in your job, so as to minimize the risk.
Kindly see the context of the post and please read the post completely before going ballistic �
I am not talking about the requirements for concurrent filing. Yes, everybody knows that I-140 and I-485 could be filed together, hence the word �concurrent�.
However, approved I-140 is required for invoking AC-21 to change employer after 180 days of 485 receipt.
If you want to change employer without consideration to the salary, be my guest. I am simply trying to relay what I have learnt from discussions with 4 top attorneys in the country. If you have any doubt, speak to an attorney. But you are welcome to do whatever you find is best for you. I have changed employer using AC-21 and simply attempting to provide the information about practical implication/ramifications of AC-21 from my experience and knowing. As always, you are welcome to do whatever you deem fit in your case.
2010 Hp Hd Wallpapers Widescreen.
sodh
12-14 05:08 AM
How about this ,my labor was offered to an employee,who was leaving the company, even when I was working for the company,until I threatened the employer that I will report this matter to the DOL.
more...

Jaime
05-27 09:06 PM
Gianik:
Please feel free to send me a private message or email me at jaimemrm2002@yahoo.com and I will be glad to help you as much as I can with immigration to Canada.
Actually, immigrating to Canada is quite simple if you are the right person that they are looking for (and from the qualifications that you described you are, trust me). Canada has a very low natality rate and their strategy is to grow through immigration. Canada is the 2nd largest country in the world after Russia, but it only has over 30 millio inhabitants. They are admitting roughly 250,000 new immigrants a year.
The first step is to take the eligibility test, which if you pass, it means that pretty much you are in (the rest is just paperwork). You can take the assesment online (as well as find a lot of information) on the CIC ("Citizenship and Immigration Canada) website at:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/skilled/assess/index.html
Many people use Canadian immigration attorneys to file their petitions, but you don't really need one (I started with oe and then fired them when I saw the process was so simple!)
After that they will as you for: police reports, a medical exam, to take the IELTS English test, etc. Finally, they will send you a passport request (it all takes at the most 1 year) and they will stamp your and your family's immigrant visas on your passports. The you have a year from the date of your medical exams to go to Canada and finalize the paperwork at the port of entry (land, air or sea port) and that's it.
What's really nice is that if you want/need to you can keep your U.S. job for up to 3 full years after becoming a Canadian permaent resident before you are required to actually move to Canada, which gives you great flexibility.
The CIC website is your best tool (you are even be able to track your case on there). Also, visit the Canadian Embassy's website of your country of origin for ay special instructions. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
Please feel free to send me a private message or email me at jaimemrm2002@yahoo.com and I will be glad to help you as much as I can with immigration to Canada.
Actually, immigrating to Canada is quite simple if you are the right person that they are looking for (and from the qualifications that you described you are, trust me). Canada has a very low natality rate and their strategy is to grow through immigration. Canada is the 2nd largest country in the world after Russia, but it only has over 30 millio inhabitants. They are admitting roughly 250,000 new immigrants a year.
The first step is to take the eligibility test, which if you pass, it means that pretty much you are in (the rest is just paperwork). You can take the assesment online (as well as find a lot of information) on the CIC ("Citizenship and Immigration Canada) website at:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/skilled/assess/index.html
Many people use Canadian immigration attorneys to file their petitions, but you don't really need one (I started with oe and then fired them when I saw the process was so simple!)
After that they will as you for: police reports, a medical exam, to take the IELTS English test, etc. Finally, they will send you a passport request (it all takes at the most 1 year) and they will stamp your and your family's immigrant visas on your passports. The you have a year from the date of your medical exams to go to Canada and finalize the paperwork at the port of entry (land, air or sea port) and that's it.
What's really nice is that if you want/need to you can keep your U.S. job for up to 3 full years after becoming a Canadian permaent resident before you are required to actually move to Canada, which gives you great flexibility.
The CIC website is your best tool (you are even be able to track your case on there). Also, visit the Canadian Embassy's website of your country of origin for ay special instructions. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
hair Hp Wallpapers Widescreen
gc_mania_03
06-26 11:57 AM
I am not saying Thanks and Good bye, As you see even after my GC I am still responding to your message. I am fully supporting the VI initiative. but the problem is that USCIS will do only what they think it is right and not what is really right. Me being in the Q for so long , I will never forget the Horrors of waiting for GC, even after getting the GC.
We as indians are divided lots in every area, we are like CRABS. certainly I am not one of those CRABS, My friends will give a ample proof about that.
In matter of fact, As a community, we are not PROUD about OURSELVES and our HINDU CULTURE, we cannot make any DHARMIC efforts to come under ONE UMBRELLA and fight for our cause. IV is one initiative, which is good but not enough, because do we get any help from our Indian Embassy or any Indian Organisation in America to support us, NEVER. this is because we DONOT LOOK UPTO OUR INNER VOICE AS HINDUS. I am not saying this to you in particular, I am referencing this as an INDIAN COMMUNITY. SO PLEASE NOTHING PERSONAL.
every one of us is a GOOD PRACTISING HINDU BECAUSE WE LIVE LIFE WITH OUR DHARMIC VALUES AND PRINCIPLES. IT IS TIME TO COME TOGATHER AND IMPLEMENT THOSE VALUES AS A HINDU SOCIETY.
thanks for your suggestion i really appreciate that.
:)
Ok all this Dharmic moralistic talk was highly unwanted.
Congrats on the news and thanks for trying to be united.
We as indians are divided lots in every area, we are like CRABS. certainly I am not one of those CRABS, My friends will give a ample proof about that.
In matter of fact, As a community, we are not PROUD about OURSELVES and our HINDU CULTURE, we cannot make any DHARMIC efforts to come under ONE UMBRELLA and fight for our cause. IV is one initiative, which is good but not enough, because do we get any help from our Indian Embassy or any Indian Organisation in America to support us, NEVER. this is because we DONOT LOOK UPTO OUR INNER VOICE AS HINDUS. I am not saying this to you in particular, I am referencing this as an INDIAN COMMUNITY. SO PLEASE NOTHING PERSONAL.
every one of us is a GOOD PRACTISING HINDU BECAUSE WE LIVE LIFE WITH OUR DHARMIC VALUES AND PRINCIPLES. IT IS TIME TO COME TOGATHER AND IMPLEMENT THOSE VALUES AS A HINDU SOCIETY.
thanks for your suggestion i really appreciate that.
:)
Ok all this Dharmic moralistic talk was highly unwanted.
Congrats on the news and thanks for trying to be united.
more...

add78
05-16 12:03 PM
I am kind of disappointed with the response to the idea of calling our respective University presidents knowing that there voice will be heard. All we need to do is convince the university presidents to speak for us?
That idea is good, but right now what matters is getting the support of the key identified CHC members esp. Sen Menendez. Please follow IV Core's action items and call these CHC members and your local congressman/woman in support of the 3 bills.
That idea is good, but right now what matters is getting the support of the key identified CHC members esp. Sen Menendez. Please follow IV Core's action items and call these CHC members and your local congressman/woman in support of the 3 bills.
hot Hp Hd Wallpapers Widescreen.
sheela
02-21 09:20 AM
Sheela,
when did this happen to you? Is it in the recent past or way back, looking at your post, it seems it was way back. Please confirm as lot of us think this is a recent development as we haven't heard anything about this until this thread.
It was in sept 07.
when did this happen to you? Is it in the recent past or way back, looking at your post, it seems it was way back. Please confirm as lot of us think this is a recent development as we haven't heard anything about this until this thread.
It was in sept 07.
more...
house hp hd wallpapers widescreen. wallpapers widescreen free.

TwinkleM
02-23 02:11 PM
I guess, other then marriage certificate, wedding photographs, wedding card invitation & property papers on joint name & other investments on joint name might help. I know that wedding photos & wedding invitation card does help to an extent.
tattoo hp hd wallpapers widescreen.
Soul
02-11 03:28 PM
When did you vote Majeye?
- Soul :goatee:
- Soul :goatee:
more...
pictures hd wallpapers widescreen 1920

EndlessWait
04-24 04:42 PM
we all suffer, waiting for the administration/immigration policies to be humane to us..but honestly they've only gotten worse every year. the only good thing was the july bulletin but that also was becoz of the pressure from the big companies who'd already paid big bucks for immigration/attorney fees.
honestly here or back home no one really cares...we will get old, die tryin' perhaps but its true "might is right" and that is how the US embassy treats us.
honestly here or back home no one really cares...we will get old, die tryin' perhaps but its true "might is right" and that is how the US embassy treats us.
dresses hp x
nlssubbu
12-13 06:42 PM
What I am finding is, there are not enough people to do the really complicated stuff. Because of demand and supply the salaries are going up for folks that do specialized tech work( say OS Kernel development).
Then again, nothing in this world is too difficult, so lot of this stuff is getting pushed out to development teams outside of the US, where it's cheaper to get it done. The only downside is the ramp up time.
There is a critical point when it becomes too expensive to hire anyone in the US and the folks elsewhere are sufficiently ramped up, at that point we can thank all those who are against employment based immigration and find an alternate career :)
It is also obvious that the current graduates are more reluctant to take up jobs in US or stay here for a long time due to the following:
1. Messy GC process as more students are becoming aware of the situation
2. Ability to work freely in a competitive environment
3. Boom in their home country (India and China) [A survey shows that majority of foreign students are from these countries]
4. Ability to start at higher levels over there compared to start up jobs over here
5. Can stay with family
In our team, we are trying to hire 3 full time employees in west cost with specific skill set and could not succeed for the past 6 months :( One of my friend who is leading a team, recently want to expand his team had a similar issue. He finally setup an office in India and recruited people over there.
These trends clearly indicate that US is loosing clear competitive advantage and more jobs are moving off-shore.
If for some reason I move back to India, I am sure that I will be taking away as many as 10 jobs along with me as well :)
Thanks
Then again, nothing in this world is too difficult, so lot of this stuff is getting pushed out to development teams outside of the US, where it's cheaper to get it done. The only downside is the ramp up time.
There is a critical point when it becomes too expensive to hire anyone in the US and the folks elsewhere are sufficiently ramped up, at that point we can thank all those who are against employment based immigration and find an alternate career :)
It is also obvious that the current graduates are more reluctant to take up jobs in US or stay here for a long time due to the following:
1. Messy GC process as more students are becoming aware of the situation
2. Ability to work freely in a competitive environment
3. Boom in their home country (India and China) [A survey shows that majority of foreign students are from these countries]
4. Ability to start at higher levels over there compared to start up jobs over here
5. Can stay with family
In our team, we are trying to hire 3 full time employees in west cost with specific skill set and could not succeed for the past 6 months :( One of my friend who is leading a team, recently want to expand his team had a similar issue. He finally setup an office in India and recruited people over there.
These trends clearly indicate that US is loosing clear competitive advantage and more jobs are moving off-shore.
If for some reason I move back to India, I am sure that I will be taking away as many as 10 jobs along with me as well :)
Thanks
more...
makeup hd wallpapers widescreen.
logiclife
12-12 12:58 PM
im waiting for the groans and moans
You wont be disappointed.
You wont be disappointed.
girlfriend hp logo wallpaper. wallpaper

sanjay
08-07 12:27 PM
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.
On August 7, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
PD: July 2004
RD: July 3rd 2007
ND: Sept 12th 2007
I-140 Approved May 2007
Service Center: NSC
Name check: Pending (when I had infopass a week ago)
Thanks guys. I wish every one good luck, and I am going to contribute my advise, and suggestions.
I opended SR 3 weeks ago, On Monday I used POJ method to talk to IO. She said, my case has been assigned to officer. Today got this status updated.
Congrats. My case is as is your's except PD is aug 2004.
I hope my case do see light soon.
Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.
On August 7, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
PD: July 2004
RD: July 3rd 2007
ND: Sept 12th 2007
I-140 Approved May 2007
Service Center: NSC
Name check: Pending (when I had infopass a week ago)
Thanks guys. I wish every one good luck, and I am going to contribute my advise, and suggestions.
I opended SR 3 weeks ago, On Monday I used POJ method to talk to IO. She said, my case has been assigned to officer. Today got this status updated.
Congrats. My case is as is your's except PD is aug 2004.
I hope my case do see light soon.
hairstyles hp hd wallpapers widescreen. hd wallpaper widescreen
ameryki
10-09 11:20 PM
chor chor
prinive
07-10 10:12 AM
How about boycotting CNN. The immigration community should boycott CNN. That will send a strong message to CNN with there current trouble with there rattings.
The idea is - use this guy and expose media that gives false news or that supresses real issues and force those types of media to bring our issue to limelight.
I have heard all media saying "We are immigrant nation", "we need skilled immigrants", "'We are not racist", etc.. then again the same media says "Immigrants are overstaying visas", "There is quota, we cannot do anything", same media has supressed microsoft's news about the Canada development center just because it involved immigration.
I am of a strong opinion that media is controlled by politicians, the reporters who said they will cover the flower campaign - chances are that their bosses may ask them not to or give them another assignment ???
The idea is - use this guy and expose media that gives false news or that supresses real issues and force those types of media to bring our issue to limelight.
I have heard all media saying "We are immigrant nation", "we need skilled immigrants", "'We are not racist", etc.. then again the same media says "Immigrants are overstaying visas", "There is quota, we cannot do anything", same media has supressed microsoft's news about the Canada development center just because it involved immigration.
I am of a strong opinion that media is controlled by politicians, the reporters who said they will cover the flower campaign - chances are that their bosses may ask them not to or give them another assignment ???
prout02
08-17 10:27 PM
After I heard from the Infopass IO that my case is all set and it is sitting in the NSC examination room, I have been trying my best to get my file to the attention of an IO at NSC. This is what I have done till now. Don't know if this would work. If not, what the heck?
1. Wrote to my state's senators
2. Wrote to Ombudsman
3. Wrote to my Congressman
4. Wrote to the President
5. Have opened a SR
6. My attorney is taking an Infopass appointment to see why it is stuck.
We 2004 guys are really out of luck. First BEC, then all these LC substitutions, July 2nd fiasco, and now this. Can't believe we got screwed in all the steps.
1. Wrote to my state's senators
2. Wrote to Ombudsman
3. Wrote to my Congressman
4. Wrote to the President
5. Have opened a SR
6. My attorney is taking an Infopass appointment to see why it is stuck.
We 2004 guys are really out of luck. First BEC, then all these LC substitutions, July 2nd fiasco, and now this. Can't believe we got screwed in all the steps.
No comments:
Post a Comment