webm
02-22 01:32 PM
I dont think they will stamp like that...If you show only AP they stamp I-94 based on its expiry says AOS pending or If you show only H1-B visa on PP they stamp I-94 based on Visa expire date..
But showing both at POE doesn't not give any value and also it might confuses IO..
HTH,
But showing both at POE doesn't not give any value and also it might confuses IO..
HTH,
wallpaper Gene Simmons Family Jewels
When485
08-11 12:16 PM
EB3 - Aug 2006
140 - Approved April 07
I485 - RD July03, 2007
EAD - renwed until 2010
140 - Approved April 07
I485 - RD July03, 2007
EAD - renwed until 2010
sgH1
01-20 09:31 PM
I'm in...
2011 #39;Gene Simmons Family
cashah19
06-15 01:16 AM
Yes she needs to be here to file I-485 and then she can leave and stay there..
Thanks for the reply, I am assuming she has the same requirements as me in terms of medical , right which means another 2 weeks after she arrives. If she can't make it here in July, can I file under CP for her. Would she then get her EAD at the same time as me. I have been trying to get in touch with my lawyer but he's not there, and I want to make sure I add her in before the dates get retrogressed again.
Thanks for the reply, I am assuming she has the same requirements as me in terms of medical , right which means another 2 weeks after she arrives. If she can't make it here in July, can I file under CP for her. Would she then get her EAD at the same time as me. I have been trying to get in touch with my lawyer but he's not there, and I want to make sure I add her in before the dates get retrogressed again.
more...
VINJE76
06-20 12:11 AM
Bah. Skinned the stupid click wheel. What is it with you guys and the click wheel.. IT DOESNT WANT TO BE PAINTED
It is called STICKERS, they go over the buttons.
It is called STICKERS, they go over the buttons.

bestofall
08-25 12:44 PM
I using www.onlinesbi.com/gls since 2 years
I never had any problem , they respond by email if we have any issue.
normally they process the transaction in 4-5 working days.
Just sharing
I never had any problem , they respond by email if we have any issue.
normally they process the transaction in 4-5 working days.
Just sharing
more...
immi_twinges
07-14 06:17 PM
We should fight this pig... who spreads false news for ratings.
Americans always talk about how some middle east countries spread Hate to its citizens.
What is going on here?
What is his news all about?
He is developing hate and racism in Americans by quoting false information on Legal immigration.
At work place people ask me if i was overstaying...I am sick and tired of explaining everybody.
Fight the xenophobic pig.
FIGHT THE PIG:mad:
Americans always talk about how some middle east countries spread Hate to its citizens.
What is going on here?
What is his news all about?
He is developing hate and racism in Americans by quoting false information on Legal immigration.
At work place people ask me if i was overstaying...I am sick and tired of explaining everybody.
Fight the xenophobic pig.
FIGHT THE PIG:mad:
2010 Gene Simmons Family Jewels
sandiboy
07-18 01:46 PM
Pd: May 2002
Reached Nsc: 7/2 7:55 AM
Rejected: Don't Know
Ck Cashed: Not Yet
Reached Nsc: 7/2 7:55 AM
Rejected: Don't Know
Ck Cashed: Not Yet
more...
pd_recapturing
04-02 07:01 PM
Did anyone who applied with TSC see LUD? I am asking this because it seems, TSC online system is not working.
hair The new GENE SIMMONS FAMILY
rheoretro
11-12 02:11 PM
Was just watching Late Edition on CNN..with Arlen Specter and Chuck Schumer.. Specter did mention that he expects the CIR to be passed in the next few weeks in the lame duck session by the house.. infact he mentioned that the conservative outgoing speaker Hastert in favour of this at this time..so house might pass this now..with the senate already passed this..
Lets see who this goes ..
Rule #1 in politics: don't believe a word of what a politician says until you see those words translated into concrete actions.
As for Dennis Hastert, who cares what he has to say now. Sayonara.:D
Lets see who this goes ..
Rule #1 in politics: don't believe a word of what a politician says until you see those words translated into concrete actions.
As for Dennis Hastert, who cares what he has to say now. Sayonara.:D
more...
tinamatthew
07-17 10:42 PM
Can your spouse work? ...yes
What will be her status if she uses EAD?.... GRAY area no one knows
What if you get GC first and some problem with your wifes petition?....Gray area no one knows
What if your wife is on F1 (got EAD and AP) and she graduates waiting for a long time for GC ..can she jump to another status ...Gray area..If yes any problem with her status...no one knows
Can you start business on EAD...GRAY area no one knows
Do you think they will allow you to travel on H1 all the time if you have AP... for some luck ones yes but for some others nope...they are forced to use AP..
Its much horrible after getting EAD and AP and waiting....
Well you will realize " Nothing is better than nonsense...interim state"
Its good to have EAD and AP but its not worth waiting for so long after you get them.
We were successful in bring in some change...why don't we work a little bit more to fix the system and get the GC faster..
"Jab Loha garam hein..tabhi kuch karneka hein...whatever...
All i want to state is lets continue...and dont give up until tere is improvement with the GC
How about waiting till after August 17th. We need to catch our breaths after such a GREAT task!!
What will be her status if she uses EAD?.... GRAY area no one knows
What if you get GC first and some problem with your wifes petition?....Gray area no one knows
What if your wife is on F1 (got EAD and AP) and she graduates waiting for a long time for GC ..can she jump to another status ...Gray area..If yes any problem with her status...no one knows
Can you start business on EAD...GRAY area no one knows
Do you think they will allow you to travel on H1 all the time if you have AP... for some luck ones yes but for some others nope...they are forced to use AP..
Its much horrible after getting EAD and AP and waiting....
Well you will realize " Nothing is better than nonsense...interim state"
Its good to have EAD and AP but its not worth waiting for so long after you get them.
We were successful in bring in some change...why don't we work a little bit more to fix the system and get the GC faster..
"Jab Loha garam hein..tabhi kuch karneka hein...whatever...
All i want to state is lets continue...and dont give up until tere is improvement with the GC
How about waiting till after August 17th. We need to catch our breaths after such a GREAT task!!
hot Gene Simmons Family Jewels
add78
05-23 02:16 PM
The whole premise is influence. Meaning even though the lawmaker (representative) knows that the callers cannot vote or donate to his/her campaign yet, this "yet" is a powerful incentive. They know that sooner or later you will become a permanent resident and eventually a citizen and are already contributing towards the constituency by paying taxes, there will be an incentive to work for the agenda of tomorrow's influential populous. Therefore I believe that it will not hurt to call lawmakers and will make a strong show of support from his/her constituents. Of course, this is just one avenue and other avenues are also being pursued like petitions, lobbying, flyers, campaigns etc.
more...
house Gene Simmons son Nick of
GCforme
09-13 11:25 PM
This is what I found in the TOI -Pune..
[URL="http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Repository/ml.asp?Ref=VE9JUFUvMjAwNi8wOS8xNCNBcjAxNDAw&Mode=HTML&Locale=english-skin-custom"]
Well not sure if its a known fact, but this is what the future is going to be if they dont take any serious measures to attract qualified medical professional to the US
[URL="http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Repository/ml.asp?Ref=VE9JUFUvMjAwNi8wOS8xNCNBcjAxNDAw&Mode=HTML&Locale=english-skin-custom"]
Well not sure if its a known fact, but this is what the future is going to be if they dont take any serious measures to attract qualified medical professional to the US
tattoo Gene Simmons Family Jewels
sanju
03-11 01:54 PM
Great, appreciate your insight. It will greatly help everyone to understand how you reached a conclusion for these numbers. Could you share with us the reason or logic or calculation or study or memo or communitation to support these numbers?
Thank You.
Alright guys, Here's the last post, after which we strayed....lets either snap any discussions on this thread or continue to post only on the original content of the thread....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
As I thought about this further, I figured out the data is even worse than I thought earlier, as this may not have any 2007 numbers. People who filed their labors in 2007 were still waiting in july of 2007. So this data is only upto late 2006. Now the figures could be.
EB-3
5000 2001
20000 2002
20000 2003
20000 2004
5000 2005
5000 2006
EB-2
10000 2004
20000 2005
20000 2006
Thank You.
Alright guys, Here's the last post, after which we strayed....lets either snap any discussions on this thread or continue to post only on the original content of the thread....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
As I thought about this further, I figured out the data is even worse than I thought earlier, as this may not have any 2007 numbers. People who filed their labors in 2007 were still waiting in july of 2007. So this data is only upto late 2006. Now the figures could be.
EB-3
5000 2001
20000 2002
20000 2003
20000 2004
5000 2005
5000 2006
EB-2
10000 2004
20000 2005
20000 2006
more...
pictures gene simmons family jewels

sts_seeker
03-22 02:32 PM
Hi Prashad and other experts,
Would you able to share the sample letter if you used any in past or what contents it should have when replying to the RFE for I-140? Please reply or send me a private message.
Thanks
sts_seeker
Would you able to share the sample letter if you used any in past or what contents it should have when replying to the RFE for I-140? Please reply or send me a private message.
Thanks
sts_seeker
dresses Aamp;E#39;s “Gene Simmons Family
Waitnwait
12-02 12:05 PM
pansworld,
Its not IV I am worried about ... I trust them completely.
Its the the big bad wolves out there :) .... they might use such info to their advantage ....(call me paranoid)
I believe, the best and safest way to disseminate such important information is through state chapters. I know what you are getting at when suggesting that we should be open about our needs and goals .... The strategic vision is pretty much laid out by the core and is clear enough for the general public (I think) ...
monetary needs... thats a different ball game ...
I agree that posting the monetary figures might not be a good idea. But we need to find a way to make everyone who visits the site part of the bigger picture. I see that happening if we have a Percentage Ticker on the site which shows how much of the target is met and how much is left.
Its not IV I am worried about ... I trust them completely.
Its the the big bad wolves out there :) .... they might use such info to their advantage ....(call me paranoid)
I believe, the best and safest way to disseminate such important information is through state chapters. I know what you are getting at when suggesting that we should be open about our needs and goals .... The strategic vision is pretty much laid out by the core and is clear enough for the general public (I think) ...
monetary needs... thats a different ball game ...
I agree that posting the monetary figures might not be a good idea. But we need to find a way to make everyone who visits the site part of the bigger picture. I see that happening if we have a Percentage Ticker on the site which shows how much of the target is met and how much is left.
more...
makeup A Gene Simmons Family Jewels
dummgelauft
05-01 11:49 AM
Hi,
Its been two months passed since i got GC. My question is , Is it necessary to stay with employer for atleast six months after getting GC. Would really appreciate if someone helps me out.
No dude, its not 6 months, it more like 15 years...tough crap dude..you are now a bonded slave....:-(
Its been two months passed since i got GC. My question is , Is it necessary to stay with employer for atleast six months after getting GC. Would really appreciate if someone helps me out.
No dude, its not 6 months, it more like 15 years...tough crap dude..you are now a bonded slave....:-(
girlfriend Gene Simmons Family Jewels: A
Tito_ortiz
01-15 07:20 PM
Bush tried really hard. I believe there is no complaint about Bush when it comes to immigration. He earned that credit.
I have just seen this in CNN, is Bush talking about legal immigration?
http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/01/15/bush.legacy/index.html
I have just seen this in CNN, is Bush talking about legal immigration?
http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/01/15/bush.legacy/index.html
hairstyles Gene Simmons Family Jewels
fasterthanlight�
06-17 01:01 AM
Very nice oli-g, my vote is with you........
raj3078
08-26 10:54 AM
Seems like everyone here hates ICICI... I have been using ICICI for 8 yrs now...Had no issues transferring money..... They might have robbed me few paisa from exchange rate but i did not pay that close attention as i found that exchange rate at remit2india from times and Citi was always bad compared to ICICI. I do know about their bad practices in India where they force people to have min balance of 10-15 K and so forth. I think its time that RBI makes gets rid of min balance requirement or put upper ceiling on it. Having such a large sum (Equivalent to 2K USD when considered Purchase power parity) is ridiculous and kind of stealing of people's hard earned money. But again, ICICI is not the only one doing it so cant single them out.
After reading so many bad reviews about ICICI, i would like to check out SBI service, but not sure if they allow direct deposit in banks other than SBI? my parents are with IDBI so it is very convenient to have ICICI transfer money directly....Please advise
After reading so many bad reviews about ICICI, i would like to check out SBI service, but not sure if they allow direct deposit in banks other than SBI? my parents are with IDBI so it is very convenient to have ICICI transfer money directly....Please advise
gjoe
10-27 08:02 AM
THE POLL CHOICES HAVE BEEN TAMPERED BY THE MODERATOR. (CHOICES 3 and 4 were not in the original POLL)
RESULTS : Yes - 37, No -117 ( 77+7+33) Detailed interpretation of the poll results will be put up soon. Please feel free to continue posting on this thread
I thanks everyone for your responses. I wish you all good luck with your GC's and your lobbying.
For all those who voted "Yes" for sure you are worth the smarts, you will be at the top no matter were you are.
Let us all have a rally to move back to our countries on 4July2008 to symbolically show that we want our Freedom and Independence and never return back.
If all the articles about reverse brain drain we are reading about is true they would do something to solve this GC situation. Otherwise the anti-immigrants will come to see us off while we depart this country and never to return back as H1B's trying to get GC's and live here. This will go into history, 30yrs from now and our grandchildren will read about it. And may be we will get some special pension at our home countries for returning back and helping it to do better.
Please take the poll to indicate if you would participate in this QUIT AMERICA MOVEMENT FOR OUR FREEDOM AND INDEPENDENCE
PS: Ask the yourself why someone had to modify a poll? Ask yourself why you have to take direction from people who can't be original.
RESULTS : Yes - 37, No -117 ( 77+7+33) Detailed interpretation of the poll results will be put up soon. Please feel free to continue posting on this thread
I thanks everyone for your responses. I wish you all good luck with your GC's and your lobbying.
For all those who voted "Yes" for sure you are worth the smarts, you will be at the top no matter were you are.
Let us all have a rally to move back to our countries on 4July2008 to symbolically show that we want our Freedom and Independence and never return back.
If all the articles about reverse brain drain we are reading about is true they would do something to solve this GC situation. Otherwise the anti-immigrants will come to see us off while we depart this country and never to return back as H1B's trying to get GC's and live here. This will go into history, 30yrs from now and our grandchildren will read about it. And may be we will get some special pension at our home countries for returning back and helping it to do better.
Please take the poll to indicate if you would participate in this QUIT AMERICA MOVEMENT FOR OUR FREEDOM AND INDEPENDENCE
PS: Ask the yourself why someone had to modify a poll? Ask yourself why you have to take direction from people who can't be original.
No comments:
Post a Comment