WillIBLucky
12-31 07:36 PM
I thought you said you posted in detroit website as well? Have you not? Just an update .. Following in following websites have posted with classifieds.
I am looking forward to more participation or other ideas from other Members ... or it's better I close this thread :)
Suggest ,comment or post a classified in a web site you know.
Following regional web sites have been posted with claissfied. Catch you folks later.
1)New York
2)Los Angeles
3)Chicago .....................www.chicagosamachar.com
4)Houston
5)Philadelphia
6)Phoenix
7)San Antonio
8)San Diego ................. www.sasural.com/san_diego
9)Dallas
10)San Jose
11)Detroit
12)Indianapolis
13)Jacksonville
14)San Fransisco
15)Columbus
16)Austin
17)Memphis
18)Baltimore
19)Fort Worth
20)Charlotte
21)El Paso
22)Milwaukee
23)Seattle
24)Boston ...................... www.aapkamanoranjan.com
25)Denver
26)Luisville
27)Washington
28)Nashville
29)Las Vegas
30)Portland .....................www.eknazar.com
31)Oklahoma City
32)Tuscon
33) Atlanta .....................www.desigate.com,
34) Kanasas City ..............www.kcdesi.com
35) St. Louis ...................www.myilaaka.com
I am looking forward to more participation or other ideas from other Members ... or it's better I close this thread :)
Suggest ,comment or post a classified in a web site you know.
Following regional web sites have been posted with claissfied. Catch you folks later.
1)New York
2)Los Angeles
3)Chicago .....................www.chicagosamachar.com
4)Houston
5)Philadelphia
6)Phoenix
7)San Antonio
8)San Diego ................. www.sasural.com/san_diego
9)Dallas
10)San Jose
11)Detroit
12)Indianapolis
13)Jacksonville
14)San Fransisco
15)Columbus
16)Austin
17)Memphis
18)Baltimore
19)Fort Worth
20)Charlotte
21)El Paso
22)Milwaukee
23)Seattle
24)Boston ...................... www.aapkamanoranjan.com
25)Denver
26)Luisville
27)Washington
28)Nashville
29)Las Vegas
30)Portland .....................www.eknazar.com
31)Oklahoma City
32)Tuscon
33) Atlanta .....................www.desigate.com,
34) Kanasas City ..............www.kcdesi.com
35) St. Louis ...................www.myilaaka.com
wallpaper Bugs Bunny amp; Daffy Duck
tikka
07-03 09:37 PM
In all 400$ to date.
so much for your contribution...
so much for your contribution...
vinzak
11-11 12:45 PM
We can all send a copy to the ombudsmand and DOS.
I will be discussing this with my congressperson in a couple of weeks. Can any of you contact your congressperson and have them help you regarding quarterly spillover? Use the draft to take to your local congressman.
I'm willing to send this to all the congressman/senators in Texas. Since I'm new to this game, is email better or snail mail? Or is personal contact expected?
Thanks.
I will be discussing this with my congressperson in a couple of weeks. Can any of you contact your congressperson and have them help you regarding quarterly spillover? Use the draft to take to your local congressman.
I'm willing to send this to all the congressman/senators in Texas. Since I'm new to this game, is email better or snail mail? Or is personal contact expected?
Thanks.
2011 daffy duck wallpaper.
desi3933
02-12 01:42 PM
....
The things that do make some sense is wastage of visa numbers in 2010. We have some facts to support the "theory" but not enough.
We still have 7 months left for FY2010, so only assertion that there will be EB visa unused is only a "theory" at best.
What doesn't make sense is Ron's assertion that USCIS wasted 13K EB visas in 2009. Facts simply don't support that.
I agree. He has not backed his claim on that thread as well. Someone has posted a question in that thread regarding source of the spillover. The author of the blog responded with legal statute that explains how unused numbers of FB & EB from previous years are used for next year. But no link to justify 13,000 number.
A fact in itself is nothing. It is valuable only for the idea attached to it, or for the proof which it furnishes. - Claude Bernard
I know you lawyers can, with ease, twist words and meanings as you please. - John Gay
_________________
Not a legal advice.
The things that do make some sense is wastage of visa numbers in 2010. We have some facts to support the "theory" but not enough.
We still have 7 months left for FY2010, so only assertion that there will be EB visa unused is only a "theory" at best.
What doesn't make sense is Ron's assertion that USCIS wasted 13K EB visas in 2009. Facts simply don't support that.
I agree. He has not backed his claim on that thread as well. Someone has posted a question in that thread regarding source of the spillover. The author of the blog responded with legal statute that explains how unused numbers of FB & EB from previous years are used for next year. But no link to justify 13,000 number.
A fact in itself is nothing. It is valuable only for the idea attached to it, or for the proof which it furnishes. - Claude Bernard
I know you lawyers can, with ease, twist words and meanings as you please. - John Gay
_________________
Not a legal advice.
more...
monkeyman
09-26 02:58 PM
It is not about politics, it is about ignorance of the people (including reporters). It is explainable, though - what do you know about... I don't know, laws around transporting hazardous materials, something you have never been exposed or subject to? Next to nothing. That's what an average American knows about immigration - their closest brush with that law was when their co-worker adopted a child from abroad. Of course, they do not know the difference between worker visas, and employment based immigrant visas (don't they even sound alike?).
Hmmmmm... I do not have any exposure to transportation industry - but the regulations are straight forward - you cannot transport hazardous materials on normal routes (there are designated routes depending on the HAZMAT code) - definitely, no tunnels / bridges. Declarations have to be obtained, MSDS (Material Safety Data sheets ) must be accessible and personnel involved need to be trained and understand the health risks. The type of material must be indicated on a HAZMAT chart and color coded!!!
And I see your point, but what do you know about the visa rules of your country? Let's say, I want to work in your country - what visa do I need - is there a CAP or quota system - validity, my rights etc. Its wrong to blame average American or any generic population because you are in deep shit. Just my thoughts - no hard feelings!!! Its more about educating people who are interested and IV (henceforth Legal IV) is the platform for doing just that.
Hmmmmm... I do not have any exposure to transportation industry - but the regulations are straight forward - you cannot transport hazardous materials on normal routes (there are designated routes depending on the HAZMAT code) - definitely, no tunnels / bridges. Declarations have to be obtained, MSDS (Material Safety Data sheets ) must be accessible and personnel involved need to be trained and understand the health risks. The type of material must be indicated on a HAZMAT chart and color coded!!!
And I see your point, but what do you know about the visa rules of your country? Let's say, I want to work in your country - what visa do I need - is there a CAP or quota system - validity, my rights etc. Its wrong to blame average American or any generic population because you are in deep shit. Just my thoughts - no hard feelings!!! Its more about educating people who are interested and IV (henceforth Legal IV) is the platform for doing just that.
desi3933
01-31 07:55 AM
So does this mean that pending AOS has no meaning?
How about EAD.......if she switches to EAD in Feb with same employer and does not work from Mrach onward then?
My (mis)understanding was that as long as one has a pending AOS one can be in US without a job and paystub as long as one has a pending AOS.
Thanks for your help.
Well, you did not disclose before that she has pending I-485. That changes the whole scenario and provides lot more options.
She should change her status to AOS only by filing a new I-9 (provide EAD details) with her employer ASAP. This will cover her any period of unpaid leave (or benching). She can get back to H1 status by re-entering on H1 visa.
____________________
Not a legal advice.
US Citizen of Indian Origin
How about EAD.......if she switches to EAD in Feb with same employer and does not work from Mrach onward then?
My (mis)understanding was that as long as one has a pending AOS one can be in US without a job and paystub as long as one has a pending AOS.
Thanks for your help.
Well, you did not disclose before that she has pending I-485. That changes the whole scenario and provides lot more options.
She should change her status to AOS only by filing a new I-9 (provide EAD details) with her employer ASAP. This will cover her any period of unpaid leave (or benching). She can get back to H1 status by re-entering on H1 visa.
____________________
Not a legal advice.
US Citizen of Indian Origin
more...

GCKaMaara
10-15 01:02 PM
OK. May be my post was little misguiding. I never intended to distinguish EB3 and EB2 situations. We all are in same boat. Just need to counter the issue - one of the proposal was to do a flower campaign. I am not sure you were on forum when we did last time. It was a huge success. I am requesting to do it one more time!
I support the idea of flower campaign. ItIsNotFunny, what is the date you are proposing?
I support the idea of flower campaign. ItIsNotFunny, what is the date you are proposing?
2010 wallpaper Wallpapers of Donald
hsm2007
09-23 10:03 AM
Hi All,
Employer A - original sponsoring employer. Got laidoff and joined B (large corporate). Before dates got current got offer from C and C applied for H1 transfer. Now received RFE on I-485 to provide EVL from current employer along with paystubs and W2.
My problem here is that I consulted Murthy and they are saying that I need to make a choice between my current employer B and my potential new employer C whom I have not started working yet but they have filed for H-1 transfer. If I respond to the RFE using my current employer information then it is more straightforward but then I will need to stay with them if I get my GC right away after responding to the RFE. But if I use my new employer's letter then I don't have paystubs to show until I join them which won't be until the H-1 transfer goes through and I go through one payroll cycle. But that will be too late to respond to the RFE.
If I don't join C then I need to pay for the H1 transfer that they filed and attorneys fees. At the same time I am also not happy with my current employers HR and attorney.
Employer A - original sponsoring employer. Got laidoff and joined B (large corporate). Before dates got current got offer from C and C applied for H1 transfer. Now received RFE on I-485 to provide EVL from current employer along with paystubs and W2.
My problem here is that I consulted Murthy and they are saying that I need to make a choice between my current employer B and my potential new employer C whom I have not started working yet but they have filed for H-1 transfer. If I respond to the RFE using my current employer information then it is more straightforward but then I will need to stay with them if I get my GC right away after responding to the RFE. But if I use my new employer's letter then I don't have paystubs to show until I join them which won't be until the H-1 transfer goes through and I go through one payroll cycle. But that will be too late to respond to the RFE.
If I don't join C then I need to pay for the H1 transfer that they filed and attorneys fees. At the same time I am also not happy with my current employers HR and attorney.
more...
senthil1
12-22 11:14 AM
I know many of my friends who were not paid in bench. All of them received green card without any problem. But only difference is they were in unpaid bench anywhere between 2 to 6 months. I do not know anyone who was in unpaid bench for 1 year or more. Most INS officiers are sympathic towards many violations. Recently one of my friend's wife forgot to renew H4 and she was Visa overstay for about 8 months. She applied change of status explainig the situation her H4 was extended with validity date from original expiry date.
I wasn't goofin off, by choice. I had no option but wait and pray that my employer would find a job for me. I had every reason to bother at his stage, because I invested so much time and money to file my GC. Natually, I am bothered because you never know what USCIS would ask; they are always ready to pull the carpet underneath you. What if IO ask me to prove that I am not out of status ? would I be able to show the proof? No! I can't...
I wasn't goofin off, by choice. I had no option but wait and pray that my employer would find a job for me. I had every reason to bother at his stage, because I invested so much time and money to file my GC. Natually, I am bothered because you never know what USCIS would ask; they are always ready to pull the carpet underneath you. What if IO ask me to prove that I am not out of status ? would I be able to show the proof? No! I can't...
hair Daffy Duck
GIDOC
07-13 11:03 PM
Different opinions have been expressed in this forum over Murthy's letter to DHS. I think any letter or noise helps the situation. When writing to congressmen and senators about our difficulties with the legal immigration system we can quote the letter to make the point. Legal immigration issues have long been ignored in this country. It is time for Legal Immigration issues to be in the limelight.
more...
brb2
09-26 04:13 PM
Don't grind it in. She can screw everyone next time. It is childish to be spamming her when she had alread said she was going to change the article. Any sympathy she might have had would go away by asking her to apologize. She screwed up, corrected it, time to thank her and move on! No point in burning bridges.
She changed the article, but shouldn't we ask her to apologize for misinforming people???
She changed the article, but shouldn't we ask her to apologize for misinforming people???
hot Daffy Duck Wallpaper
perm2gc
12-27 12:58 AM
one more
http://dallas.eknazar.com/ekClassifieds/product_desc.php?id=126915&al=1
http://dallas.eknazar.com/ekClassifieds/product_desc.php?id=126915&al=1
more...
house Daffy Duck
abhathakur
03-08 11:30 PM
The last time I managed to ping an admin assistant level person at the Records and Information Dissemination Section at FBI that is responsible for NNCP, she said the analysts were looking at the 2002/2003 files and this was when I called in November 2005 (No amount of cajoling or pleading or trickery would make her say a word beyond that, very intimidating the female!!!). I am not sure if the 2002/2003 was a reference to the receipt date or the priority date, my guess is it must have been the receipt date of the I-485 application.
Considering the receipt date of my application is in Nov., 2004...it is going to be a wait and the India EB-2 Visa availability in the interim for my PD can pretty much oscillate from being available to not and back and I'll still be waiting!!!
Anyway, it was good to know through a privacy act request to the FOIA division of the FBI that the index check in their central name check database produced no hits for me.....now if their NNCP bretheren would come to the same conclusion SOON, that would be something!!! By the way, I spoke with the FOIA liasion at the FBI and he did say that the NNCP department was in the process of making status inquiry possible again...dunno how long thats gonna take though!
On a different note, have made my second contribution to IV and have inspired an impacted friend to do the same and have exhorted others to make a contribution as well....my reason for aligning with IV, I like to fight the right fight not just because it is my fight right now.
Considering the receipt date of my application is in Nov., 2004...it is going to be a wait and the India EB-2 Visa availability in the interim for my PD can pretty much oscillate from being available to not and back and I'll still be waiting!!!
Anyway, it was good to know through a privacy act request to the FOIA division of the FBI that the index check in their central name check database produced no hits for me.....now if their NNCP bretheren would come to the same conclusion SOON, that would be something!!! By the way, I spoke with the FOIA liasion at the FBI and he did say that the NNCP department was in the process of making status inquiry possible again...dunno how long thats gonna take though!
On a different note, have made my second contribution to IV and have inspired an impacted friend to do the same and have exhorted others to make a contribution as well....my reason for aligning with IV, I like to fight the right fight not just because it is my fight right now.
tattoo Daffy Duck
ksvreg
04-08 10:04 AM
Pending clearance on rumors, if POE called employer, it is likely that employer(s) may answer about US Citzen hiring to yes, but it is very "generic". The "generic" information my be mis using by POE either intentional or unintentional . It is better off giving heads up to company HR department about these enquiries (if they are not rumors) and brainstrom them about procedure and time lines to hire US citizen and impact on business if non immigration is not available immediately. Otherwise, employer may say yes to hire US citizen "in general".
more...
pictures Daffy Duck
pzh
07-16 06:18 PM
There isn't a single fact that is true in this fax here. I don't know how groups like this get taken seriously if they don't even do basic research on what they are sending to congresspeople.
(1) The six-year visas allow foreign workers to bring in their families, and guarantee thousands of anchor babies.
First, there is no such thing as anchor baby for H-1B workers. No legal H-1B worker in their right mind would ever try to immigrate in this way. H-1B workers are mostly stuck in the GC waiting game. Most of them are highly educated and will not sit and wait in illegal status for their child to grow up to sponsor them.
(2) H-1B salaries are tax-exempt - no FICA, no federal or state income taxes. They can live at the same level as tax-paying Americans at a lower cost. Therefore, Congress allows foreigners to "low-ball" American workers.
This is another lie. H-1Bs pay all taxes. Also, they are not eligible to use social security benefits when they retire unless they've worked for at least
ten years in the US.
(3) H-1Bs can leave the job they came to fill and seek other jobs, not necessarily in the "hard to fill" category.
Again, this statement is a lie. Changing jobs is risky and not many employers are willing to hire people on H-1B due to problems with immigration procedures and the broken immigration system (one of the reasons Microsoft also opened an office in Vancouver). Every time an H-1B changes their job, they have to get a new LABOR CERTIFICATION. This ensures that the new job will be in the "hard to fill" category!
(4) Most H-1Bs are of a "protected" ethnic group, so H-1Bs have an affirmative action preference when competing with Americans for the same jobs.
Again another lie. The H-1B system is open to people of all nationalities and it is based on skills and education. None of the major ethnic groups or nationalities that use H-1B are "protected" under affirmative action programs. Most important, "affirmative action" does not apply to foreigners in the first place.
(1) The six-year visas allow foreign workers to bring in their families, and guarantee thousands of anchor babies.
First, there is no such thing as anchor baby for H-1B workers. No legal H-1B worker in their right mind would ever try to immigrate in this way. H-1B workers are mostly stuck in the GC waiting game. Most of them are highly educated and will not sit and wait in illegal status for their child to grow up to sponsor them.
(2) H-1B salaries are tax-exempt - no FICA, no federal or state income taxes. They can live at the same level as tax-paying Americans at a lower cost. Therefore, Congress allows foreigners to "low-ball" American workers.
This is another lie. H-1Bs pay all taxes. Also, they are not eligible to use social security benefits when they retire unless they've worked for at least
ten years in the US.
(3) H-1Bs can leave the job they came to fill and seek other jobs, not necessarily in the "hard to fill" category.
Again, this statement is a lie. Changing jobs is risky and not many employers are willing to hire people on H-1B due to problems with immigration procedures and the broken immigration system (one of the reasons Microsoft also opened an office in Vancouver). Every time an H-1B changes their job, they have to get a new LABOR CERTIFICATION. This ensures that the new job will be in the "hard to fill" category!
(4) Most H-1Bs are of a "protected" ethnic group, so H-1Bs have an affirmative action preference when competing with Americans for the same jobs.
Again another lie. The H-1B system is open to people of all nationalities and it is based on skills and education. None of the major ethnic groups or nationalities that use H-1B are "protected" under affirmative action programs. Most important, "affirmative action" does not apply to foreigners in the first place.
dresses daffy duck wallpaper. i did
rbms
10-15 08:29 PM
Will mail on Friday
more...
makeup duck graphic
HawaldarNaik
03-09 12:27 PM
Where is the great predictor :D
Right now he is looking into his globe...and making corrections to his calculations...so lets call him the 'Corrector' for now...and wait for his next predictions or 'pears of wisdom':D
Right now he is looking into his globe...and making corrections to his calculations...so lets call him the 'Corrector' for now...and wait for his next predictions or 'pears of wisdom':D
girlfriend Daffy Duck Green Circle
Googler
02-22 11:43 PM
All this discussion about revealing sources and gaining fame is really funny from my pov.
AILA liaison reports routinely name this official, news reports also routinely name this official. He has also testified before Congress and those transcripts are freely available to those who look. If you have not heard his name before and do not know he is the one who sets cutoff dates, it is only because you haven't been paying attention in class...:)
Also in this case it was Ron Gotcher reporting on the AILA So Cal Liaison meeting who revealed his name in the first place.
I should also add that I have no special connection with this or any other official (sigh -- wouldn't I have my greencard already if I did). I've done my share of research since I got stuck in retrogression in Oct 2005, and have exercised my rights as a stakeholder in the immigration process to pick up the phone and ask questions where ever I can. Knowing the sections of the INA, the contents of the Ombudsmans Reports, CRS reports etc. tends to make people very responsive.
As for the reason for me sharing this information -- which after all I could have just sat on for myself -- was because I would want the same -- if someone found out something that potentially was going to affect my greencard I would want to know. I want to know every possible shred of information.
Of course maybe that is what I should do the next time. Just sit tight.:D
AILA liaison reports routinely name this official, news reports also routinely name this official. He has also testified before Congress and those transcripts are freely available to those who look. If you have not heard his name before and do not know he is the one who sets cutoff dates, it is only because you haven't been paying attention in class...:)
Also in this case it was Ron Gotcher reporting on the AILA So Cal Liaison meeting who revealed his name in the first place.
I should also add that I have no special connection with this or any other official (sigh -- wouldn't I have my greencard already if I did). I've done my share of research since I got stuck in retrogression in Oct 2005, and have exercised my rights as a stakeholder in the immigration process to pick up the phone and ask questions where ever I can. Knowing the sections of the INA, the contents of the Ombudsmans Reports, CRS reports etc. tends to make people very responsive.
As for the reason for me sharing this information -- which after all I could have just sat on for myself -- was because I would want the same -- if someone found out something that potentially was going to affect my greencard I would want to know. I want to know every possible shred of information.
Of course maybe that is what I should do the next time. Just sit tight.:D
hairstyles featuring Daffy Duck amp; Bugs
anand2007
07-03 03:34 PM
DOS says USCIS suddenly did backlog case reduction. Why USCIS didn't communicate to DOS regarding this action before or immeditely after july Visa bulletin was issued. Suprisingly when DOS issued revision USCIS immediately acted on it and started rejecting applications based on DOS revision.Also how can backlog reduction be unexpected action when they are clearing backlog cases for a month.
It is clear to me USCIS and/or DOS is playing with the legal immigrants, even if this is a genuine situation, this is reckless behaviour from USCIS/DOS. It's time to teach a lesson to the USCIS regarding this. In the worst case, if we can't correct the situation at this time, we should atleast teach them that they can't do this in future.They wasted my money and time and caused mental tension. I just contributed $100 to fight. If we don't fight for ourselves who will???.
It is clear to me USCIS and/or DOS is playing with the legal immigrants, even if this is a genuine situation, this is reckless behaviour from USCIS/DOS. It's time to teach a lesson to the USCIS regarding this. In the worst case, if we can't correct the situation at this time, we should atleast teach them that they can't do this in future.They wasted my money and time and caused mental tension. I just contributed $100 to fight. If we don't fight for ourselves who will???.
gclabor07
10-19 09:31 PM
Folks,
I was just looking at the Obama and McCain websites just to see how they look from design standpoint (I'm a UI designer by profession). I happened to read their views on Immigration. I was surprised to see that Obama's views were extremely vague and offered no solutions to retain or encourage highly skilled immigrant workers. McCain on the other hand has section on highly skilled immigrant workers and talks about retaining them after US education, H1B cap reform, greencard increase to reflect demand etc.
If you are curious, see for yourself.
Obama on Immigration:
http://www.barackobama.com/issues/immigration/
McCain on Immigration:
http://www.johnmccain.com/Informing/Issues/68db8157-d301-4e22-baf7-a70dd8416efa.htm
Not that any of us are allowed to vote or our opinions matter to these politicians, I thought this presents an interesting comparison.
Thx.
I was just looking at the Obama and McCain websites just to see how they look from design standpoint (I'm a UI designer by profession). I happened to read their views on Immigration. I was surprised to see that Obama's views were extremely vague and offered no solutions to retain or encourage highly skilled immigrant workers. McCain on the other hand has section on highly skilled immigrant workers and talks about retaining them after US education, H1B cap reform, greencard increase to reflect demand etc.
If you are curious, see for yourself.
Obama on Immigration:
http://www.barackobama.com/issues/immigration/
McCain on Immigration:
http://www.johnmccain.com/Informing/Issues/68db8157-d301-4e22-baf7-a70dd8416efa.htm
Not that any of us are allowed to vote or our opinions matter to these politicians, I thought this presents an interesting comparison.
Thx.
va_dude
08-21 10:08 AM
Uscis has done nothing wrong.
This person who posted the new thread seems to have come in to the country without even a passport. How is that legal?
How in the world can we expect Uscis to overlook all that? Don't criticize uscis for doing their job right (for once) :)
This person who posted the new thread seems to have come in to the country without even a passport. How is that legal?
How in the world can we expect Uscis to overlook all that? Don't criticize uscis for doing their job right (for once) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment