Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

wwe raw john cena pictures

images Can you find John Cena? wwe raw john cena pictures. Brand New WWE Raw amp; Smack Down
  • Brand New WWE Raw amp; Smack Down



  • virald
    07-18 12:08 AM
    Continuing on this forum with more generic title
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=10383

    Per Greg Siskind -- July 2nd filers might have to file again, as all July 2nd application were rejected. Check out the link below as well as the comment section for the blog

    Greg Siskind is reporting the following about July2nd rejection here
    http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2007/07/faqs-part-1.html

    part of above post --
    USCIS did not state how cases filed and rejected on the 2nd are to be handled other than to say that properly filed applications would be accepted. This presumably covers the many cases filed after the second that were held, but it doesn�t explain what will happen to the cases received earlier. We hope USCIS will issue special instructions to issue July 2nd receipt dates to those who are able to document they attempted to file. We presume some folks are still waiting on their July 2nd cases to be returned and are debating refiling new cases rather than waiting. Unfortunately, there is a risk of not getting the package back before August 17th and some people will need to refile without proof of the earlier filing. Hopefully, again, USCIS will institute a process for such individuals to avoid being penalized.
    USCIS has not announced any details yet on how it will determine which cases get 2007 visa numbers that might still be available. We also don�t know yet how cases will be processed that are not in the batch of cases that get green card numbers this year. For those who will have to get numbers in future years, applications should be worked by the order of the priority date. So applicants with labor certifications approved some time back, for example, should go before people in the same category with later priority dates.
    For individuals filing cases not requiring a labor certification (such as Schedule A cases and national interest waivers), the priority date is the date of filing. Because there may be hundreds of thousands of applications received between July 2nd and August 17th with many of these cases not requiring a labor certification, the date during this six week period a case is filed could make a big difference in terms of when a case will complete processing. And, again, getting that July 2nd priority date for those who filed early and were rejected could make a big difference in when their cases are ultimately processed through to completion.





    wallpaper Brand New WWE Raw amp; Smack Down wwe raw john cena pictures. John Cena Smiling
  • John Cena Smiling



  • nirenjoshi
    10-29 12:02 PM
    Posted last week..





    wwe raw john cena pictures. John Cena - WWE
  • John Cena - WWE



  • Jaime
    09-10 01:04 PM
    Process stops if you get laid off and No grace period - No matter whether you have a PhD or Masters from a U.S. university and have been stuck in the green card process for 10 years. If you get laid off after all your contributions and frustrations you are automatically "out of status" that very second, and are expected to LEAVE THE U.S. IMMEDIATELY, doesn't matter if you have kids in school, a mortgage, etc. You'd better leave immediately or you risk being deported and "barred from the U.S." for 10 years (didn't know? Look at the law)





    2011 John Cena Smiling wwe raw john cena pictures. WWE SmackDown vs. Raw
  • WWE SmackDown vs. Raw



  • vin13
    02-03 06:40 PM
    I just watched an advertisement from americanworker.org on CNN

    It is a negative campaign on legal foreign workers taking away american jobs. The website also has the commercial that was aired on CNN today.

    Just an FYI



    more...


    wwe raw john cena pictures. WWE John Cena
  • WWE John Cena



  • amitps
    09-26 12:11 PM
    Please send a thank you email to the reporter....

    Eilene Zimmerman
    freelance journalist
    v and f: 619.582.2192
    ezimmerman@sbcglobal.net


    This will be a great gesture on IV's part.





    wwe raw john cena pictures. john-cena-vs-triple-h
  • john-cena-vs-triple-h



  • NKR
    03-10 10:09 AM
    I have been lurking on this forum to understand the plight of EB immigrants and the posts the last few weeks have confirmed my belief that the problem exist because a lot of people came to the US from 1999-2006 and want to stay here permanently. The EB immigration system was fine before then; thus, the problem is supply/demand, not the immigration policies.

    You are partly right, but the problem does not end there. Lot of it has to do with the disorderly way the applications were/are being picked up. All the old applications were pushed to BECs and newer perm applications were picked up for processing. The dates were abruptly moved forward which allowed USCIS to approve newer 485 applications before the dates were pushed back. I am a victim of both these cases… Also, there has been a lot of wastage of visa numbers. If none of these happened I am sure the EB3 dates would have move forward without getting stagnated in 2001.



    more...


    wwe raw john cena pictures. john cena wwe.
  • john cena wwe.



  • smisachu
    09-10 10:05 PM
    This is the reply I got from a student at my grad alma mater

    Dear XXYY

    This year most of the students at GATech have come only to study and get back to India, their homeland. So the participation might be grim due to the same. Even I have decided to return once done with my studies. Guess serving the motherland has been more important to us than earning the $$, since we know that only with efforts of an individual a country can progress.

    Regards

    ZZZZ

    Yup Guys. Ditto.. I was in Penn State last week for their Football game and met some of my class mates and current students..No hope there.

    All of them want to study and go back. After what happened to H1's this year none of them think they will even get a H1 if the wanted to stay.





    2010 John Cena - WWE wwe raw john cena pictures. Can you find John Cena?
  • Can you find John Cena?



  • harshalx
    04-14 01:00 AM
    To get rid of these problems which we face with untrustworthy consultants I've started http://www.goolti.com

    <a href="http://www.goolti.com">http://www.goolti.com</a>

    where you can read/write reviews about Desi consulting companies.



    more...


    wwe raw john cena pictures. John Cena defeated Jack
  • John Cena defeated Jack



  • JunRN
    05-28 07:45 PM
    I was checked by immigration authorities when i was comming from San diego to Los Angeles. Near the check post there were signs to go slow for imigration checks. One border patrol car came besides me and waved his hand to pull towards the curb. I changed my lanes and also helped the border patrol to change his lanes towards the shoulder. He got down from his car and asked me what is my status I told H1B. I showed him my ID card and told him to check my status through my ID card. He returned my ID card and let me go. (I don't know why they let me go maybe my name is spanish and my last name is british)
    Just wondering what would the immigration authorities do if they catch a illegal. There are millions of illegals in Los Angeles and they also had rallies almost every year in downtown Los Angeles.
    I am not going to carry my immigration document if i am within US. I never have carried during the last 7 years. At the most they would escort me to my residence which is okay for me.

    J thomas

    I passed that CBP checkpoint twice when I went to San Diego and twice, I wasn't inspected. Both times, I have no immigration documents with me but my CA Driver's License.

    May I ask, do you happen to have out of state licence plate?





    hair WWE SmackDown vs. Raw wwe raw john cena pictures. Watch Live Wrestling wwe raw
  • Watch Live Wrestling wwe raw



  • mmanurker
    07-01 02:46 PM
    This is the response I got from NJ senator:

    Dear Mr. Manurker:

    Thank you for contacting me to express your opposition to Senator Bernard Sanders' amendment to the American Jobs and Closing Tax Loopholes Act of 2010. Your opinion is very important to me, and I acknowledge your concerns about this issue.

    The amendment offered by Senator Sanders requires employers to certify that they have not and will not lay off a large number of employees before they are allowed to employ foreign workers. I strongly believe that priority should be given to American workers. However sometimes there are no available American citizens to fill key high-tech or high-skilled jobs. It is important for us to make sure that American citizens are being considered first to fill these roles and that employers are not hiring foreign nationals while laying off our own citizens.

    Again, I thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. Please be assured that I will keep your views in mind. I encourage you to contact me if I can be of further assistance.



    more...


    wwe raw john cena pictures. JOHN CENA WWE 2009
  • JOHN CENA WWE 2009



  • Macaca
    09-10 04:44 PM
    Money Comes and Goes
    You Live for the
    History Books
    His Airness, Michael Jordan: The Best Ever





    hot WWE John Cena wwe raw john cena pictures. WWE Raw: John Cena FU The
  • WWE Raw: John Cena FU The



  • jainnidhi26
    03-11 09:59 AM
    Is there any acco/carpool available near REAGAN INTERNATIONAL ??



    more...


    house John Cena and Undertaker wwe raw john cena pictures. John Cena WWE Champion
  • John Cena WWE Champion



  • jonty_11
    07-11 04:20 PM
    There is a lot of hurtburn among folks here abt a lot of things...Does that mean USCIS is going to cater to every case of heartburn. I dont think so.





    tattoo john-cena-vs-triple-h wwe raw john cena pictures. WWE John Cena Raw Wrestling #4
  • WWE John Cena Raw Wrestling #4



  • nomi
    12-12 04:28 PM
    Please tell me how can USCIS making all these changes without any Bill in Congress or Senate.


    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=68439c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=68439c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD



    more...


    pictures john cena wwe. wwe raw john cena pictures. opening promo by John Cena
  • opening promo by John Cena



  • virtual55
    07-02 07:35 PM
    I strongly believe that Immigration Voice website should be paid website.
    People should be willing to spend $20 per month for the information the website provides(foreg: It was useful for self filers to file I485 and saved atleast $2000 each person), I think $20 per month, should be enough for maintaining 99% reliable website and for its lobbying efforts and law suit etc.

    Guys please share your thoughts.

    even if 3000 members join paid website that will be 3000*20 = $60000 per month and $720000 per year which is substantial amount to perform lobbying, law suit, maintain website etc





    dresses WWE Raw: John Cena FU The wwe raw john cena pictures. Wwe Raw Randy orton
  • Wwe Raw Randy orton



  • caydee
    04-23 12:55 PM
    Great to hear that the event was a success. I was one of the volunteers who had the oppurtunity to call CA members and I just have one suggestion. Please update your profiles with your latest email and phone numbers. Of the 25 people I called, atleast 5 or 6 had incorrect phone numbers. One even went to a fax number. The intent for IV is to reach you quickly in such case but looks like the intent for such members is 'do-not-disturb'.

    I had the same problem with phone numbers. About 8 numbers turned out to be incorrect. Update your profile, please. And if you do not want to be contacted by phone, please leave the phone # box in the profile blank.



    more...


    makeup John Cena defeated Jack wwe raw john cena pictures. John Cena and Undertaker
  • John Cena and Undertaker



  • prioritydate
    12-20 08:59 PM
    That's just another proof. A person who accumulated more than 180 days of unlawful presense is inadmissible into the US (at least for 3 years).


    Wow! I would have gotten a shock of my life!!





    girlfriend WWE John Cena Raw Wrestling #4 wwe raw john cena pictures. pictures John Cena - WWE
  • pictures John Cena - WWE



  • anu007us
    07-28 04:09 PM
    Never join Alphanet Corp (Alpha Net Consulting LLC (http://www.anetcorp.com))... Stay away from this fraud company... Immigration fraud..





    hairstyles JOHN CENA WWE 2009 wwe raw john cena pictures. John Cena vs Cody Rhodes
  • John Cena vs Cody Rhodes



  • Goodintentions
    02-09 11:47 AM
    I am planning to drive down from Detroit area. It should take about 10 1/2 hours to DC. It will be good if we could car pool, more for driving comfort and company. If anyone is interested, please let me know.

    Best wishes...





    immique
    07-01 04:22 PM
    online petition is a very good idea. it is bound to gain increased attention as we make our views clear. having country quotas/limits in EB system does not make any sense. if not addressed quickly the people from retrogressed countries have to wait 15-20 years before they can ever see their green card while applicants from other countries get their green cards in a few months.





    sunnymit
    07-12 04:58 PM
    Thanks KartiKiran and spicy_guy...



    No comments:

    Post a Comment