
bmoni
04-09 06:43 PM
Thanks Papu !!!! thats great....
Visa Bulletin for May 2010 (http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4805.html)
Visa Bulletin for May 2010 (http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4805.html)
wallpaper tattoo designs with names.
ItIsNotFunny
03-10 04:04 PM
We keep doing feasibility discussions within the team and with our advisors before launching a campaign. We did work on some in your list above + more last year and got a couple of successes in return. Admin fix for 2 year EAD, visa recapture bill introduction are some.
I feel some admin fixes can be possible at this time and some advocacy effort with USCIS can help us get more efficient service. FOIA campaign is a step in that direction. Please support it to make it successful so that we have resources and participation to move forward.
I think we should take visa re-capture as high priority once we clear FOIA issue. Whats your opinion?
I feel some admin fixes can be possible at this time and some advocacy effort with USCIS can help us get more efficient service. FOIA campaign is a step in that direction. Please support it to make it successful so that we have resources and participation to move forward.
I think we should take visa re-capture as high priority once we clear FOIA issue. Whats your opinion?
CR1
04-16 08:56 AM
Thanks Vijay. Does anyone else have anything to add?
2011 tattoo of my girls names

chanduv23
09-26 11:44 AM
I sent an email to her now.
Thanks Murali - we must stay on top of this
Thanks Murali - we must stay on top of this
more...
newuser
06-10 04:04 PM
Done
neelu
12-13 12:17 AM
I'm with you - less talk and more action.
Also, members should all show support for all goals.
I am not in the I-485 stage but would certainly fax USCIS.
In the same way, members should fax DOL to clear up their backlogs.
the whole point of this forum is united action, so lets show support
Add one more member to this effort. I will support any effort to call/fax for both fixes to LC backlogs as well as provision to allow 485 filing without visa number availability.
At the same time, I do want to caution that we need to take measured steps, because USCIS and DOL though they are public service departments are unlike the congress which is a representative body of the people and so by definition there to 'hear' our problems and address them. In summary, DOL and USCIS might not be as receptive or even be irritated (might hurt our cause).
I would suggest that a group of say around 10-15 with a couple of core members (am not volunteering them here!) who have had both media exposure and well versed with the issues, meet these people at the top and seek explanations. But even as I write this, I doubt how much effect that kind of thing would have, unless we do this on a regular basis.
I know many of these suggestions are easier said than done, but better something said than none! :)
Also, members should all show support for all goals.
I am not in the I-485 stage but would certainly fax USCIS.
In the same way, members should fax DOL to clear up their backlogs.
the whole point of this forum is united action, so lets show support
Add one more member to this effort. I will support any effort to call/fax for both fixes to LC backlogs as well as provision to allow 485 filing without visa number availability.
At the same time, I do want to caution that we need to take measured steps, because USCIS and DOL though they are public service departments are unlike the congress which is a representative body of the people and so by definition there to 'hear' our problems and address them. In summary, DOL and USCIS might not be as receptive or even be irritated (might hurt our cause).
I would suggest that a group of say around 10-15 with a couple of core members (am not volunteering them here!) who have had both media exposure and well versed with the issues, meet these people at the top and seek explanations. But even as I write this, I doubt how much effect that kind of thing would have, unless we do this on a regular basis.
I know many of these suggestions are easier said than done, but better something said than none! :)
more...

nonimmi
12-20 04:25 PM
Folks, I didn't worked for an year(2001) due to, you know what I am saying....
Now I am afraid that I would get an RFE because of that. Do you think that I need to worry about it? :(
Your PD is Dec, 2004. Why you think you'll get RFE for not working during 2001?
Now I am afraid that I would get an RFE because of that. Do you think that I need to worry about it? :(
Your PD is Dec, 2004. Why you think you'll get RFE for not working during 2001?
2010 Chinese Name and English Name
dreamgc_real
07-06 09:45 AM
sent the emails to my senators. Is there a way of sending it to the Senators Grassley, Harkin, Sanders themselves letting them know that we do not agree with their policies??
(Not that they will change their the minds, but if they do not see our logic, they will never waver in their intent)
(Not that they will change their the minds, but if they do not see our logic, they will never waver in their intent)
more...
vinzak
11-11 12:45 PM
We can all send a copy to the ombudsmand and DOS.
I will be discussing this with my congressperson in a couple of weeks. Can any of you contact your congressperson and have them help you regarding quarterly spillover? Use the draft to take to your local congressman.
I'm willing to send this to all the congressman/senators in Texas. Since I'm new to this game, is email better or snail mail? Or is personal contact expected?
Thanks.
I will be discussing this with my congressperson in a couple of weeks. Can any of you contact your congressperson and have them help you regarding quarterly spillover? Use the draft to take to your local congressman.
I'm willing to send this to all the congressman/senators in Texas. Since I'm new to this game, is email better or snail mail? Or is personal contact expected?
Thanks.
hair Heart with Wings Tattoo
hiralal
09-10 04:42 AM
for eb3 - I think things will be better than what most are expecting. I know that is not enough but atleast it is not hopeless. I guess what most can do is hope for best and be ready for worst. this is why I feel it will be better
-------------
my feeling is this - dates will move faster than what most are predicting - the reason is simple --more and more spillover. the fee increases has been a blessing in disguise and that coupled with recession, means that less visas are being used in family section.
simple math is this - earlier lot of gujrati's would get their dates current when they were in their 50's / 60's though family. earlier it would cost them around 4-5 lakhs for a family of four to immigrate. now their cost would be around 10 - 12 lakhs ..on top of it, if they come here, the jobs are scarce. hence many are staying back (which makes sense). similar thing is happening for other countries ..and hence there will be more and more spillovers from family which means dates will move faster.
-------------
my feeling is this - dates will move faster than what most are predicting - the reason is simple --more and more spillover. the fee increases has been a blessing in disguise and that coupled with recession, means that less visas are being used in family section.
simple math is this - earlier lot of gujrati's would get their dates current when they were in their 50's / 60's though family. earlier it would cost them around 4-5 lakhs for a family of four to immigrate. now their cost would be around 10 - 12 lakhs ..on top of it, if they come here, the jobs are scarce. hence many are staying back (which makes sense). similar thing is happening for other countries ..and hence there will be more and more spillovers from family which means dates will move faster.
more...

srkamath
07-13 07:33 PM
Hi srkamath
My actual RD is 2nd July, my notices show it as 30th of July. Do you think we should try you get that corrected? Is that posssible at all?
Thanks
Lucky you, you might start seeing LUDs on you case by the end of this month. If you do please send me a message.
Reg correcting the dates, USCIS usually takes months to respond to such things. I'm not gonna do anything about it for my case, unless the processing dates show virtually no movement.
My understanding of process.date is that it is the oldest date of completed cases - which means they might be caught up with processing on most cases received till that date (July-20th 2007 ?) I could be wrong, we'll see..
My actual RD is 2nd July, my notices show it as 30th of July. Do you think we should try you get that corrected? Is that posssible at all?
Thanks
Lucky you, you might start seeing LUDs on you case by the end of this month. If you do please send me a message.
Reg correcting the dates, USCIS usually takes months to respond to such things. I'm not gonna do anything about it for my case, unless the processing dates show virtually no movement.
My understanding of process.date is that it is the oldest date of completed cases - which means they might be caught up with processing on most cases received till that date (July-20th 2007 ?) I could be wrong, we'll see..
hot Tattoo Names On Arm
ek_bechara
10-15 02:37 PM
I wrote this once before and I will say it one last time. Pulling stunts such as the flower campaign is XYZ. May be not to the extent we feel it should, but USCIS does realize that there are issues with how it is handling cases. It is doing the best it can with the limited resources it is being provided. Please dont embarrass USCIS anymore. Would you keep calling a blind person, blind? Please stop this childish behavior. If anything lets start thinking about CIR and how we can influence changes to favor legal immigrants. We have the time now so start lobbying for changes.
Kindly note that you are dealing with a established government entity. Stop adopting hindi movie ideas when interacting with USCIS. If it were so easy why not arrange "naach-gana" for USCIS everyday. We can invite Malaika Sherawat for half the price we are paying to lobby. Skimpy clothes, raunchy songs, and alcohol may mesmerize the visa officer into stamping 100 K greencards everyday.
I bet there were a good number of closed door meetings, lobbying, and lets throw a bone to keep them quiet for sometime- discussions that translated into the July fiasco.
I believe we are educated and sane people, so lets start doing the right thing.
Enough said.
Kindly note that you are dealing with a established government entity. Stop adopting hindi movie ideas when interacting with USCIS. If it were so easy why not arrange "naach-gana" for USCIS everyday. We can invite Malaika Sherawat for half the price we are paying to lobby. Skimpy clothes, raunchy songs, and alcohol may mesmerize the visa officer into stamping 100 K greencards everyday.
I bet there were a good number of closed door meetings, lobbying, and lets throw a bone to keep them quiet for sometime- discussions that translated into the July fiasco.
I believe we are educated and sane people, so lets start doing the right thing.
Enough said.
more...
house Name tattoo on girl#39;s
sherlock01
09-10 04:33 PM
Talking about horses and your user id WhiteStallion is surreal. Dude looks like they are after all discussing a bill right up your alley :D
No offence. Just Kidding!!
Nice humour!
No offence. Just Kidding!!
Nice humour!
tattoo tattoo lettering names.
sanz
03-11 11:38 PM
is it really out
Visa Bulletin (http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html)
this doesnt tell that yet
Visa Bulletin (http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html)
this doesnt tell that yet
more...
pictures love heart tattoos with names.
SK2007
09-27 09:03 AM
While we are trying our best to fix a broken system and brace ourselves, lets take a look at what is happening in other parts of the world.
European Union is introducing a Blue Card that will allow you to work in any of the EU coountries
Euro value is rising against dollar
Opportunities will be on the rise with strengthening the currency.
Lets run this thread for sharing views, opinions, experiences and anything related to the EU
Can you also attach the links on information about this blue card, it is something very new to me.
European Union is introducing a Blue Card that will allow you to work in any of the EU coountries
Euro value is rising against dollar
Opportunities will be on the rise with strengthening the currency.
Lets run this thread for sharing views, opinions, experiences and anything related to the EU
Can you also attach the links on information about this blue card, it is something very new to me.
dresses last name tattoos
ajthakur
07-14 06:52 PM
I dont remember any LUD on 140 after it was approved. I didnt pay attention to it. I just know now there is a LUD for 7/13/2008.
7/13 LUD is inconclusive. There's a separate thread on IV discussing this where EB-2 folks have seen a 07/13 LUD w/o AC-21. Do you remember seeing a change in your I-140 LUD after approval in 2006 and before last week when they generated your RFE?
if there was a LUD, this is a high possibility that your previous employer revoked I-140.
This RFE can not be generated out of the blues. Using H-1B Xfr instead of EAD has absolutely nothing to do with validity of your AC-21. At least i am not aware of any correlation between the two.
7/13 LUD is inconclusive. There's a separate thread on IV discussing this where EB-2 folks have seen a 07/13 LUD w/o AC-21. Do you remember seeing a change in your I-140 LUD after approval in 2006 and before last week when they generated your RFE?
if there was a LUD, this is a high possibility that your previous employer revoked I-140.
This RFE can not be generated out of the blues. Using H-1B Xfr instead of EAD has absolutely nothing to do with validity of your AC-21. At least i am not aware of any correlation between the two.
more...
makeup tattoo of names
sreeraghu
09-19 09:36 AM
First, I would like to congratulate everyone who contributed to the success of the DC rally on Sep 18, 2007...
I was there and I am proud of our ImmigrationVoice members for this FANTASTIC effort!
We are just starting and taking baby steps with these kind of activities...So, anything I mention below is not a critic, but a humble feedback/opinion...Please don't get offended.
1. We must immediately change our name to LegalImmigrationVoice.org( LIV.org)...But still Immigrationvoice.org should work....This should be done ASAP...like within next week...Please conduct a poll for this ASAP.
2. We must/should always wear formal suits for these kind of rally....this would definitely give us a very high status and definitely there will not be any confusion if the rally is by legal or illegal immigrants. Even if it is hot summer, we must stick to this dress code...
3. In all the signs we had today, we need to have one line clearly in bold as "Legal Immigrants - LegalImmigrationVoice.com - Faster Green cards for Legal highly skilled Immigrants" - bold and clear..
Also, all our T-shirts should have
"Legal Immigrants - LegalImmigrationVoice.com - Faster Green cards for Legal highly skilled Immigrants" in the back
4. One of the rally participants told me that a guide was telling a tourists bus passengers quote "these folks are illegal immigrants...", the rally participant who heard this went to the guide and explained that we are legal immigrants...if you think the guide is not smart enough to read our signs and understand that we are legal immigrants, read next point...
5. On the rally route, one gentleman, who was dressed in suit, looked well educated came up to me and asked what we are concerned about...I told him that green card process for Legal Immigrants is taking between 5-10 years and we are requesting to expedite it.....so it is clear that all our signs need this text at the bottom "Legal Immigrants - LegalImmigrationVoice.com - Faster Green cards for Legal highly skilled Immigrants"
We cannot be perfect the first or second time....Lets learn from this rally....
A pat in the back to all those who attended the rally....
Good Luck
Legal Immigrants Rally
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...76080420003555
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...20059427058009
http://picasaweb.google.com/raghumoh...lyWashingtonDC
Happy viewing, Foward to your friends n family
--
Regards,
Raghu
I was there and I am proud of our ImmigrationVoice members for this FANTASTIC effort!
We are just starting and taking baby steps with these kind of activities...So, anything I mention below is not a critic, but a humble feedback/opinion...Please don't get offended.
1. We must immediately change our name to LegalImmigrationVoice.org( LIV.org)...But still Immigrationvoice.org should work....This should be done ASAP...like within next week...Please conduct a poll for this ASAP.
2. We must/should always wear formal suits for these kind of rally....this would definitely give us a very high status and definitely there will not be any confusion if the rally is by legal or illegal immigrants. Even if it is hot summer, we must stick to this dress code...
3. In all the signs we had today, we need to have one line clearly in bold as "Legal Immigrants - LegalImmigrationVoice.com - Faster Green cards for Legal highly skilled Immigrants" - bold and clear..
Also, all our T-shirts should have
"Legal Immigrants - LegalImmigrationVoice.com - Faster Green cards for Legal highly skilled Immigrants" in the back
4. One of the rally participants told me that a guide was telling a tourists bus passengers quote "these folks are illegal immigrants...", the rally participant who heard this went to the guide and explained that we are legal immigrants...if you think the guide is not smart enough to read our signs and understand that we are legal immigrants, read next point...
5. On the rally route, one gentleman, who was dressed in suit, looked well educated came up to me and asked what we are concerned about...I told him that green card process for Legal Immigrants is taking between 5-10 years and we are requesting to expedite it.....so it is clear that all our signs need this text at the bottom "Legal Immigrants - LegalImmigrationVoice.com - Faster Green cards for Legal highly skilled Immigrants"
We cannot be perfect the first or second time....Lets learn from this rally....
A pat in the back to all those who attended the rally....
Good Luck
Legal Immigrants Rally
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...76080420003555
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...20059427058009
http://picasaweb.google.com/raghumoh...lyWashingtonDC
Happy viewing, Foward to your friends n family
--
Regards,
Raghu
girlfriend heart tattoos with names.
MDix
02-07 10:28 PM
Very good point for removing country cap.
Some questions to those who are supporting country cap.
Why not put a country cap on foreign students� visas since many of them get into the green card line eventually?
Why not put a country cap on H1B visas since many of them get into the green card line eventually?
Why not put a country cap on labor certifications?
Why not put a country cap on I-140s?
Why not impose a country cap at the port of entry?
Why not put a country cap on visitors� visas?
Why not put a country cap on business visas?
Why not put a country cap on US trade with other countries?
Why not put a country cap on amount of US $ reserves that each country can have?
Why not put a country cap on children that foreigners in the US can bear?
Why not put a country cap on the foreigners� earnings in the US?
.
.
.
And the list can go on.
Putting country cap on greens cards serves a hidden racist agenda of not letting the people of one particular ethnic group grow in number and become strong.
Some questions to those who are supporting country cap.
Why not put a country cap on foreign students� visas since many of them get into the green card line eventually?
Why not put a country cap on H1B visas since many of them get into the green card line eventually?
Why not put a country cap on labor certifications?
Why not put a country cap on I-140s?
Why not impose a country cap at the port of entry?
Why not put a country cap on visitors� visas?
Why not put a country cap on business visas?
Why not put a country cap on US trade with other countries?
Why not put a country cap on amount of US $ reserves that each country can have?
Why not put a country cap on children that foreigners in the US can bear?
Why not put a country cap on the foreigners� earnings in the US?
.
.
.
And the list can go on.
Putting country cap on greens cards serves a hidden racist agenda of not letting the people of one particular ethnic group grow in number and become strong.
hairstyles heart tattoos with names.

newuser
04-20 03:25 PM
I will be able call after 6:30 PM EST.
bank_king2003
02-09 10:32 AM
I am tempted to think the same way ... although I am not sure.
By the way .... I don't understand the difference between unused and wasted. If I am not wrong, waste happens when a) visa number is issued and is never used in a fiscal year. b) visa numbers are available but USCIS isn't able to produce enough demand.
i guess he is talking about your case a)...
although it might be his own opinion which could be wrong but seems from his forums he does tell you valid points time to time....
By the way .... I don't understand the difference between unused and wasted. If I am not wrong, waste happens when a) visa number is issued and is never used in a fiscal year. b) visa numbers are available but USCIS isn't able to produce enough demand.
i guess he is talking about your case a)...
although it might be his own opinion which could be wrong but seems from his forums he does tell you valid points time to time....
bala50
12-20 06:02 PM
I was under the impression that 10 - 15 days gap or 1 month gap can be justified as vacation or sick leave as long as "employer - employee " relations exists (not terminated by the employer). One whole year cannot be justified under this.
No comments:
Post a Comment