Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

sienna miller

images Sienna Miller sienna miller. Sienna Miller#39;s long elegant
  • Sienna Miller#39;s long elegant



  • vicky007
    12-15 01:01 PM
    Hi Vicky,

    Here's a thread that discusses this:

    http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=219339

    Regards,
    Gravity

    Thanks Gravtation.





    wallpaper Sienna Miller#39;s long elegant sienna miller. Sienna Miller
  • Sienna Miller



  • hpandey
    04-24 11:40 AM
    I would say another problem is getting the H1 stamped. Ever since they got rid of getting the H1 stamped within US we have to go out of the country to get it stamped and you never know how much time it is going to take. Now due to PIMS delays some people are getting stuck for more than a month and no one can afford such long holidays .

    On top of that if you are going out of the country then there are airline tickets and stamping fee etc etc which also comes in 1000's of dollars.





    sienna miller. Sienna Miller in KAiN Label
  • Sienna Miller in KAiN Label



  • senthil1
    04-09 01:44 PM
    One other solution is counting of Cap should be based on starting of employment. Then companies will not apply thousands at a time and they will apply only genuine cases when it is required. Implementation is difficult but there should be a way.

    Or instead of lottery some other criteria can be applied like qualification,salary and company


    Guys n Gals,
    I feel your pain with regards to consulting firms, but do not blame them for your issues. I know quite a few people from top tier universities in India/US who work for consulting firms and make at least 2-3X times money than minimum required for h1b. What is wrong with working for consulting firms? Such over generalizations only display ignorance and I would advise you to stay away from it.

    Best of luck with visa lottery. To alleviate your pain I think you should join hands with IV and try to make the GC process a lot faster that way you don't have to worry about H1 at all. If the provision of admin fixes where one gets to apply for 485 without visa numbers being available goes through, you can go directly from Student OPT to 485 EAD.





    2011 Sienna Miller sienna miller. sienna miller
  • sienna miller



  • gc_on_demand
    11-04 02:48 PM
    But he doesn't have any voice,,,



    more...


    sienna miller. Sienna Miller Sienna Miller
  • Sienna Miller Sienna Miller



  • gcseeker2002
    01-04 11:40 AM
    I don't think PMP is useful in promotions......it may be helpful in getting a new job though.....but then you are limited in your career..........PMP doesn't help you moving upwards.....!

    My 2 cents!
    Good discussion, Just thinking what are the chances of getting job and the types of companies/jobs in the current recession market for
    1. PMP certification with few technical skills
    2. PMP certification with heavy technical skills
    3. PMP certification with no technical skills(only PM skills)





    sienna miller. sienna miller tattoo swallow
  • sienna miller tattoo swallow



  • amitjoey
    10-29 05:22 PM
    Believe it or not, I was about to open a thread like this. And here is the worst part, my AP has been approved 10 days ago, and so far neither the online status changed to approved nor i have received the approval copy. 2 ways I found out my AP was approved was through my local congressman and I took an infopass appointment. In the info pass appointment when I asked what is causing the delay in sending an approved AP, the officer says, if you did not get the approval notice in 45 days, call us back. This after waiting for more than 90days from the date of application. So, its not there until you have it in hand. Merely getting an approval these days is not enough, since they take anywhere upto 45 days to send the approval to you.

    Attrocity to the core and the height of irresponsibility.

    My wife's EAD card was delayed beyond 90 days. I called USCIS 3 times and they did the service request, but told us we would have to wait 45 more days. At the 96 day mark, I quickly filled out requests for my senators office to get involved and they helped out. EAD was in mail the next week.



    more...


    sienna miller. Sienna Miller
  • Sienna Miller



  • GCaspirations
    10-02 12:57 PM
    I applied in NSC 485/EAD/AP on July 27th. The case was transfered to CSC. 485 Application was then transfered to TSC from CSC but EAD and AP are being processed in CSC.

    I am intrested in knowing if you have received FP notice.





    2010 Sienna Miller in KAiN Label sienna miller. Sienna Miller
  • Sienna Miller



  • mariusp
    06-05 09:46 AM
    Please read this: http://immigration-information.com/forums/blog.php?b=9
    and look at the date when it was posted. Is it a coincidence that IV started a similar initiative two days later? could be... but he deserves some recognition. Ron is an immigration lawyer and not a 10k member organization such as IV so he does what he can, and in my opinion provides a good free of charge, service to the community, something that I don't see a lot of other people doing.

    I am not sure. Here is what my opinion is :


    I think he posts spicy messages on his forum to market himself. He uses strong language against USCIS to gain support from his prospective clients.

    Has he ever stood up for immigrants other than writing strong worded posts? Give me examples as I do not know any? I may be wrong in my assumption.



    more...


    sienna miller. Celebs in Denim: Sienna Miller
  • Celebs in Denim: Sienna Miller



  • forever
    08-06 09:44 PM
    They are processing cases based on I-140 approval date. It is clear now.

    What is the analysis for this conclusion?





    hair sienna miller sienna miller. Sienna Miller sizzles in
  • Sienna Miller sizzles in



  • Leo07
    06-02 12:02 PM
    ~~~~~~~~~~~bump~~~~~~~~~~



    more...


    sienna miller. Sienna Miller
  • Sienna Miller



  • Hello_Hello
    10-29 09:16 AM
    It is dark age for immigrants in America. They are just inventing ways to harass people. There shouldn't be a reason to issue EAD or AP in time. They have increased the fees several folds in recent years. They want us to run pillar to post for everything, be it work permit, travel document, driver's license...Just discouraging aliens to live in this country.I am trying to understand the cause for this huge delay to issue either EAD or AP. Could it be due to a large number of I-485 filers in July 2007 that the agency is unable to handle the volume of requests (either for a new one or renewal)?

    Has USCIS come up with any explanation as to why there is lot of delay to issue EAD renewals or new EADs? Could it be the US economy that is causing the drag on the agency?





    hot Sienna Miller Sienna Miller sienna miller. Sienna Miller To Play Maid
  • Sienna Miller To Play Maid



  • singhsa3
    01-04 01:33 PM
    Just to keep record straight, I don't know this guy. I just heard this story and shared with everyone. I hope he is not reading this thread otherwise I will have to take protection.
    this is a really funny thread :) no offense meant to "ur friend with 2 wives" I sympathise with him totally :) specially the comment about 2 mom-in-laws hahahah :):D



    more...


    house 2007 photo | Sienna Miller sienna miller. sienna miller baroness. sienna
  • sienna miller baroness. sienna



  • madnak
    07-02 04:19 PM
    Medical Expenses: $400
    Photographs + courier fees: $80
    Misc. (gas, photocopy etc.): $50
    Total: $530
    Attorney Fees: employer





    tattoo sienna miller tattoo swallow sienna miller. Sienna Miller autographed
  • Sienna Miller autographed



  • shamu
    01-10 11:16 AM
    Shamu

    Hospitals will NOT provide medical insurance. They can provide financial assistance based on your income if you do qualify. Usually it is a payment plan after some discounts on the total cost of the care provided.

    Secondly if you are looking for maternity coverage after getting pregnant the premiums are going to be high, and mostly the insurance companies deny coverage.

    Thirdly i would check with your local medicaid office which on occasion do provide emergency maternity coverage even for legal immigrants in some states.

    Medicaid, I believe I don't quality because of my pay.

    I am looking for some payment options from Hospitals which take care from prenatal to Delivery. I have individual insurance but, that would not cover maternity insurance. In Texas you would not get individual insurance with maternity.

    But I have learn't that when you have individual insurance would cover all complications of delivery, including new born baby, but not regular delivery charges.

    I hope some one on this forum would have some good information which would be helpful to me.

    Any one reading this post, please provide your suggestions or ideas. That would be really helpful.

    Thanking in advance.



    more...


    pictures Sienna Miller sienna miller. sienna miller factory girl
  • sienna miller factory girl



  • wrldnw4me
    04-03 10:42 AM
    Good Job

    Thanks for Your efforts





    dresses Sienna Miller To Play Maid sienna miller. Sienna Miller
  • Sienna Miller



  • immilaw
    09-14 04:28 PM
    You have 2 H1s, can you do that. Are you working full time on both H1b visas. Please eloborate on that.

    Thanks!

    Two H-1B's are possible if you can do two jobs. Most of the ppl file a concurrent H-1B for a part time job so you have one H-1B for full time job and the other for a part time job. The US CIS will approve a concurent H-1B for part time job for as little as 15 hours a week. Now if you want to file the second H-1B too for a full time job and have the physical ability to work for 80 hours a weeks then US CIS won't have any problems with that.



    more...


    makeup Celebs in Denim: Sienna Miller sienna miller. 2007 photo | Sienna Miller
  • 2007 photo | Sienna Miller



  • chanduv23
    10-09 08:01 PM
    Everest Technologies? Ravi Kandimalla??? I heard horror stories about them.





    girlfriend Sienna Miller autographed sienna miller. Drunken Sienna Miller Stumbles
  • Drunken Sienna Miller Stumbles



  • vamsi_poondla
    11-19 10:26 AM
    As we all know, the Housing crisis in US is getting worse day by day, with the inventory of houses available for sale increasing, and buyers not willing/able to buy those houses.

    Giving speedy Green Cards to July Visa bulletin cases will ease the Housing Crisis in US.

    Most of the people affected by the July Visa bulletin are highly skilled people who have the capacity to buy houses, but are not investing in houses, since their future in US is not secure until they get Green Cards.

    Instead they end up investing in real estate in Bangalore/Hyderabad etc, thereby helping in housing boom in those places.

    If Congress passes a law to give speedy Green Cards to these highly skilled people ASAP; these highly skilled people, who have good jobs and capacity to buy houses inspite of the difficult situation regarding getting loans etc, will help US tide over the current difficult housing situation.

    This is something for the US law makers to ponder.

    LOL (sorry)





    hairstyles Sienna Miller sienna miller. Sienna Miller
  • Sienna Miller



  • shana04
    02-13 02:08 PM
    I understand so Many of us are looking at the Options of Using AC21.
    I am currently looking for a Good Attorney for this.
    I have contacted Sheela Murthy's Office and Rajiv Khanna's Office.
    Both of them are very very expensive.

    I am looking for an Attorney who charges under $1000 and also knows
    about the Immigration Matters.

    I would appreciate any pointers and suggestions in this regards.

    Ellen Krengel - Good and reasonable (google for telephone)

    Christine Troy, Attorney at Law - tel 415-399-9490 - Good and reasonable

    Helen Konrad - Tel 804-775-3818 - good and reasonable

    Kapoor & Associates - Phone: (404) 685-9940 - found reasonable, talk to them and finalize

    K K Rastogi ESQ - Ph: 212-279-4403 - talk to him, I did not talk to him.

    Andrew Dutton - 917-536-5940 - I did not get a chance to talk to him, but heard he is reasonable

    Good luck





    somegchuh
    11-26 05:14 PM
    Financially, most economoists are predicting that east bay market is bound to fall further. (I would not discount the opinion of CNN Money easily).

    That having been said, I agree that living in a house is definitely more about feeling than about finances.

    How does someone know when is the right time to buy a home? Anytime is a good time to buy a home, as long as you can afford it. I thought the last few months were good time for buyers because of the inventory situation (more choices or otherwise you bid usually in CA) - I dont think anyone can predict the market situation in 5 years and no one makes money in 2 years in a good market condition as well. I bought it 2 months ago in East bay and I am planning to hold it for another five years atleast and both spouse and I work - it is certainly not an investment for us, rather a place that we live - it is a rare feeling one gets after living in exile (apartments)





    InTheMoment
    08-15 04:04 PM
    In the letter from the new employer include the following (start date, title, job description, salary and position type):

    This letter is to verify that Mr. Cool Dude (SSN: ) has been employed by our company as a full-time employee. He has been working with us since Oct 32, 1666 as a Full Time Gamer.

    Mr. Dude's primary job duties include:

    Put Bulletized description here


    Mr. Dude is compensated with an annual salary of $xxx,xxx. The postion is for permanent at will employment and we have continued interest in employing Mr. Dude.

    I trust that this letter would assist Mr. and Mrs. Dude in adjusting their status to a permanent resident as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.


    Sincerely,

    Joe Employer

    As far as docs are concerned add the following with the EVL:

    Your covering letter
    AC21 Yates Memo
    3 latest paystubs
    I-485 receipt

    that would be it ;)






    IntheMoment,

    I am in similar situation, I have already changed my job after 180 days of filing my 485 (140 approved) and working with a small consulting company. Currently where I am working client willing to hire me as a fulltime employee with the same titile and giving me the supporting letter with the same job duties mentioned in my LC (I have added few more technologies it).

    Even my attorney says the same, no need to inform CIS - when we get the RFE we will see.

    Can you kindly let me know all the documents I need to gather and what I need to request from new employer in order to submit AC21 bunch to CIS.

    Here are job discriptions with titles.

    Old Employer.
    Title: Computer Systems Analyst.
    Analyze systems requirements, procedures & problems to automate process. Write description of user needs, program functions & steps to develop and modify systems. Script, design, modify, code, debug, test & document applications systems & solutions. Deploy & maintain developed technology. Engaged in disaster recovery. Use Windows, Unix, Linux, LAN/WAN, SQL. VB & Perl Scripting, IBM RS 6000 & E-servers, Dell/EMS SAN Storage.

    With New Emaployer
    Title: Systems Analyst
    Analyze systems requirements, procedures and problems to automate process. Write description of user needs, program functions & steps to develop and modify systems. Debug, Script, Modify, Design, Test and document applications systems & solutions. Design and deploy the backup solutions. Deploy and maintain developed technology. Engaged in disaster recovery procedures. Used technologies Windows, Unix, Linux, LAN/WAN, MS SQL, MySql, VB & Shell Scripting, Dell PowerEdge Servers, Dell/EMC/NetA pp SAN Storages, Dell PowerVault Tape Libraries.

    Note: I will be getting a offer letter from new employer, what all I need to mention in the offer, please help me.

    Appreciate you prompt reply. I have meeting with my manager with new employer (client).



    No comments:

    Post a Comment