Search This Blog

Friday, June 17, 2011

nike air max lebron 8 entourage

images Nike LeBron 8 V2 Entourage nike air max lebron 8 entourage. NIKE LEBRON 8 V.2 quot;ENTOURAGEquot;
  • NIKE LEBRON 8 V.2 quot;ENTOURAGEquot;



  • kubmilegaGC
    09-23 10:53 PM
    Recd the cards today (9/23/09)

    CPO E Mail recd on (9/15/09)

    Thank Q IV

    Good Luck to all

    Good to know..I had a soft LUD 9/23 after the hard one on 9/22 (approval notice sent email, 5th step) - still waiting for cards....any SLUDs after the approval notice sent updates?





    wallpaper NIKE LEBRON 8 V.2 quot;ENTOURAGEquot; nike air max lebron 8 entourage. Nike Air Max LeBron 8 V2
  • Nike Air Max LeBron 8 V2



  • factoryman
    02-07 03:02 PM
    .. and quit day dreaming.

    Go here (http://thomas.loc.gov/bss/109search.html), search for 'To make unused EB3 visas available to bring nurses to the United States through Department of State procedures' , which law makers were instrumental in inserting provisions to benefit Sch.A workers and then go to this page (http://capwiz.com/aila2/home/), put in your Zip Code. Act now and let's write to your law makers. Be brief. Say you are a productive tax paying worker, or something like that. Act in your individual capacity. I did. For 45236.

    Do you know, :confused: , how a strong, financially huge group had already written to these congressmen (http://www.coalitiononhealthcarestaffing.org/lame%20duck%20letter%20lables%20-%20house%20of%20reps.pdf) and these senators (http://www.coalitiononhealthcarestaffing.org/lame%20duck%20letter%20lables%20-%20senate.pdf)for RECAPTURE of 90,000 unused visas, AGAIN for Sch. A workers.

    I know there was a long discussion about this a while ago. My PD is in 2005 in EB2 category.

    Any guesses as to how long it will take without any reform? Is there a good guess on the total number of pending LCs in the queue? I would like to take that number and divide by 1400 (2800 for EB2/2).





    nike air max lebron 8 entourage. Nike Air Max LeBron 8 V2
  • Nike Air Max LeBron 8 V2



  • DesiGuy
    09-17 01:57 PM
    Wait, what kind of link is it? I've tried with 4 (Firefox, IE6, Chrome and Safari) and they all want to save that link. MediaPlayer and Quicktime refuse to play it too. WTF?


    it's a direct link...open using REal player or real alternative.

    else go to this page and click on calendar icon for today

    http://judiciary.house.gov/hearings/calendar.html





    2011 Nike Air Max LeBron 8 V2 nike air max lebron 8 entourage. Nike LeBron 8 V2 quot;Entouragequot;
  • Nike LeBron 8 V2 quot;Entouragequot;



  • mogli
    07-15 09:31 PM
    Signed!!!



    more...


    nike air max lebron 8 entourage. The LeBron 8 V2 Entourage
  • The LeBron 8 V2 Entourage



  • Marphad
    01-11 01:17 PM
    often i'm amazed by the knowledge of some of the posters here...... but more often i get a laugh out of stupid ideas that r thrown around...... for example u want something big.... want to send transcript..... blacking out the name...... if there is no name on the transcript..... how will anyone know if its genuine...... so u r still afraid of someone knowing u'r name... but u want to do something big....... that makes real sense...... if u know what i mean..... then u want someone else to do a rally....... r u going to come to the rally?..... how will u hide u'r personal information when u come for the rally....... maybe time to take out the Halloween nixon mask.... to protect the personal information/identity..... and for the hunger strike.... lets have someone with a nixon mask do hunger strike...... we could just say that its not me who is doing the hunger strike.... its president nixon doing hunger strike on my behalf....... great idea...... by far the best one ;)

    There was a user with nick name "Sanju". You sound a lot like him...





    nike air max lebron 8 entourage. Nike Air Max LeBron 8
  • Nike Air Max LeBron 8



  • ryan
    04-20 10:02 AM
    Hey Ryan,

    Why didn't your MBA help you much?

    No offense, but of all MBA'ites I have spokeN to, only you have said so.
    What was your expectation from mba, and what did you end up with??

    Thanks

    Hey Bel -

    Quite honestly I think the best value from an MBA is derived from the timing, i.e. where one is in his / her career. I had a B Com (Accounting) from University of Sydney, an American CPA, combined with 10 years of work experience whilst enrolling for the MBA. I knew ahead, the curriculum wasn't going to bring added technical knowledge, however, it did bring some new ways of approaching the business community. Having the opportunity to sit in a class room and share / hear experiences from some of the successful executives does broaden the thought process. The program also helps build / expand the network. Again, I didn't feel I learnt something groundbreaking on the technical aspects of accounting / financial analysis, or the everyday business etc, but I wouldn't say it was completely useless. Plus for some reason, the "tag" does help.

    BTW, I'm not sure the background of those who provided you feedback. My sentiments are shared at least by 3 good friends. One is a Wharton Alum and the other two, from University of Toronto. All of whom had at least 14 years of work experience, and were Canadian Chartered Accountants at the time of enrollment. The feedback could vary depending on the backgrounds.



    more...


    nike air max lebron 8 entourage. Nike Air Max LeBron 8 Pre-Heat
  • Nike Air Max LeBron 8 Pre-Heat



  • willigetagc
    08-19 01:40 PM
    Finally I am a US citizen after being 10+ years in this country. This is one of my biggest fulfillments and it means everything to me. US is just not home anymore for me, it is my country.

    I wish everyone the best and hope they get GC very soon.

    Proud to be an and legal immigrant.

    Good Luck!

    YOU people are screwing us poor legal immigrants...don't YOUR people know even simple FIFO processing....are YOUR people so dumb that they don't understand how to read a calendar... YOU guys @#$!$$%

    :D:D

    (just kidding. could'nt resist getting at YOU folks... enjoy)





    2010 Nike Air Max LeBron 8 V2 nike air max lebron 8 entourage. Nike LeBron 8 V2 Entourage
  • Nike LeBron 8 V2 Entourage



  • rajmirk
    07-20 11:08 AM
    guys - i want to start a new forum on 401K ..

    want to discuss what happens to people who have 401k contribution and want to go back to india

    do we have to withdraw the 401K when we leave or can we withdraw it at a later date..

    can some one start a new thread since i cannot figure out how.. thank you
    401k is YOUR money (all that is vested). You can withdraw it whenever you want. Its not like SS benefits. Having said that, you dont have to withdraw it if you dont have the immediate need. Even if you go back, just let it be there, it will be kept invested, and will hopefully continue to grow.

    And when you feel the need, just withdraw all/part of it. You will have to pay the taxes that were deferred, plus a penalty of 10%. But, with the company matching and the investment growth, in all probablity, even with the penalty+taxes, you will withdraw more than you have invested. So, dont worry about 401k.

    -R



    more...


    nike air max lebron 8 entourage. LeBron 8 V2 #39;Entourage#39;
  • LeBron 8 V2 #39;Entourage#39;



  • gcdreamer05
    04-27 11:06 PM
    Thank you stuck in the muck, i will follow these in the year 2019 when i get my green card and hopefully if i am alive !!!!!!!!! :D:eek::rolleyes::mad::(





    hair Nike LeBron 8 V2 quot;Entouragequot; nike air max lebron 8 entourage. Nike Air Max LeBron 8 V2
  • Nike Air Max LeBron 8 V2



  • santb1975
    01-31 06:50 PM
    Keep this question under Top # 5



    more...


    nike air max lebron 8 entourage. Nike Air Max LeBron 8 V2 Black
  • Nike Air Max LeBron 8 V2 Black



  • tampacoolie
    07-21 08:07 AM
    My company got an RFE for ability to pay from USCIS. we are responding back with my companies 2006 tax returns and w-2 which shows more than proffered wage determined by Dept of Labor during PERM. I hope this should be fine and I will get a favorable response.

    My concern is whether I should apply for 485 or should I wait till 140 approval to apply for 485.

    please advice.

    I also got an I-140 REF on A2P. USCIS requested my company's 2006 Tax Return, my 2006 W2 and 3 latest pay stubs. I am still waiting for my employer's tax return, However I am going to apply I485.





    hot The LeBron 8 V2 Entourage nike air max lebron 8 entourage. 2011 nike air max lebron 8 v2
  • 2011 nike air max lebron 8 v2



  • green_card
    11-11 08:41 AM
    Thank you for adding some rationality to the discussion.




    I-485 is mostly about the eligibility of the individual (like medical, illegal presence, fraud etc.) and so getting rejected at I-485 stage is not that common (especially after the approval of the underlying immigration petition). And if it does get rejected, more often than not, the individual may never be eligible for permanent residence due to the same reason. So usefulness of H1-B as back-up is of very limited narure.



    more...


    house Nike Air Max LeBron 8 V2 nike air max lebron 8 entourage. Nike Air Max LeBron VIII V2
  • Nike Air Max LeBron VIII V2



  • sameet
    04-09 11:53 PM
    Sameet,

    Thanks for your response. My wife is in India currently. Wondering if we can get a letter from a pediatrician there.

    Thanks,
    GCisaDawg

    No I wouldn't. Get it from the your child's pediatrician since they know the case history and will be able to word it correctly. Remember that the letter from the pediatrician is the basis which the certified civil curgeon for USCIS will use to apply for a waiver if he/she thinks it is necessary.





    tattoo Nike Air Max LeBron 8 nike air max lebron 8 entourage. Nike Air Max Lebron 8 PS Black
  • Nike Air Max Lebron 8 PS Black



  • gk_2000
    04-22 01:00 PM
    Can't agree less with you pappu:)

    more, not less..

    red, welcome. (I know I will get this whenever I correct anyone)



    more...


    pictures Nike Air Max LeBron 8 Pre-Heat nike air max lebron 8 entourage. Nike Air Max LeBron 8 V2
  • Nike Air Max LeBron 8 V2



  • visves
    02-11 06:30 PM
    There is also a 7 percent cap for each country. The sum of family and employment visas for china and india cannot exceed 25,000 approx as long as ROW is oversubscribed.

    IF excess visa from EB2 ROW overflows to to EB2 china/india, this would clearly violate the 7 percent limit as the sum total consumption of visas by these countries would be well over the 7 percent of employment visas. Unless the overall demand for employment visas is less than what is available, the 7 percent would clearly apply.

    The only thing that I feel might happen would be any unused EB1 china/india visas flowing down to EB2 china/india.


    There is some massive confusion here. The Immigration and Nationality Act also says the following for EB3

    -Quote
    (3) Skilled workers, professionals, and other workers
    (A) In general
    Visas shall be made available, in a number not to exceed 28.6 percent of such worldwide level, plus any visas not required for the classes specified in paragraphs (1) and (2), to the following classes of aliens who are not described in paragraph (2):
    -End Quote

    Read the term "Not to exceed 28.6 percent". So EB3 can't exceed 28.6 percent which means unused visas from EB2 cant all go to EB3. Since EB2 ROW is current, the unused EB2 visas should be coming to EB2 India & china as per AC21 law.. no?

    We shouldn't assume that USCIS is too dumb to follow the law..





    dresses 2011 nike air max lebron 8 v2 nike air max lebron 8 entourage. the Nike Air Max Lebron 8
  • the Nike Air Max Lebron 8



  • immigc06
    10-02 02:35 PM
    reno_john,
    Totally agree with you.



    more...


    makeup LeBron 8 V2 #39;Entourage#39; nike air max lebron 8 entourage. Nike Air Max LeBron 8 V2
  • Nike Air Max LeBron 8 V2



  • pmb76
    07-15 01:36 PM
    :( Can the figure $40000 be changed to something appropriate, like " at least the prevailing wage specified by DOL for the job occupation"?

    Signed, in fact do we have any lawyers member here, let's sue them as well for spreading the false statements and hurting sentiments of millions.:(

    I figured out a way to add an addendum to the petition since I couldn't modify the original. Please review and tell me if it looks ok.

    http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/loudobbs





    girlfriend Nike Air Max Lebron 8 PS Black nike air max lebron 8 entourage. Looking for Lebron 8 V2
  • Looking for Lebron 8 V2



  • jonty_11
    11-16 10:56 AM
    we try to mention in our media interviews about us paying all the taxes and playing by the rules, still the anti immigrants pursue this misinformation campaign against us. We will all try to ensure that in every media interview we say that we pay all taxes..
    And lets stop answering back to those hate monger anti immig. people on stienreport.com. It serves no purpose for us to boil our blood and reply to those retarded posts.





    hairstyles Nike Air Max LeBron 8 V2 Black nike air max lebron 8 entourage. Looking for Lebron 8 V2
  • Looking for Lebron 8 V2



  • Legal
    05-24 01:57 PM
    The way things are, this does not look like the glorious country I dreamed of.

    Agree. You are not exaggerating or imagining anything. Rule of law no more , mertocracy no more....





    franklin
    07-11 07:42 PM
    I just got to this forum through some means and saw this thread. I work at Oracle and so I have sent it to the Oracle mailing lists for their support

    Thank you so much for your support, and welcome to IV.





    jetflyer
    06-13 04:11 PM
    when a EB3-I family gets a GC ..they should buy a lottery on that day..it is definitely one of their lucky days


    I like that as it aligns with my thought that to get GC (EB India) you need better odds than hitting Lotto :D



    No comments:

    Post a Comment