JunRN
09-10 08:25 PM
Hammond Law Group said it was postponed due to lack of quorum. Which one is true? ILW or Hammond Law?
wallpaper Missing you quotes 31
snathan
03-10 01:13 PM
Yes...we need to get the unused visa numbers. But this is not the right time for that. Because of the economy there will be huge outcry and we should avoid the negative publicity.
In this situation if things are not going bad for us, we should be happy. At least for status quo rather than losing what we have.
In this situation if things are not going bad for us, we should be happy. At least for status quo rather than losing what we have.
rajuseattle
07-14 07:14 PM
ajthakur,
U r covered under AC-21 if I-140 is not revoked by your previous employer.
Be truthful to USCIS and using a very good attorney firm drat AC-21 and Employment verification letter to USCIS. Since your PD is current chances are after reviewing the new employment letter USCIS might approve your case.
Please dont waste time in on this forum, instead spend some money to consult Rajeev Khanna or Sheela Murthy, it is worth spending every penny on the advice and their services for invoking AC-21.
Per your RFE notice it looks like, USCIS is only interested in verifying your current employment in the similar profession. good employment verification letter and AC-21 draft is good to save your GC.
RFE might have triggered due to previous H1B transfer, it has nothing to do with your employer revoking I-140. Trust me lot of desi consulting companies dont want to take any "Panga" with USCIS and 99% of the time they just ignore employees leaving them. So dont worry, dial in Murthy or Khanna consulting services and see what's their take on your case. If you are getting any help from new Employer's attorney that will be free of cost to you.
Bottomline you need a competent attorney for answering this RFE and invoking AC-21.
U r covered under AC-21 if I-140 is not revoked by your previous employer.
Be truthful to USCIS and using a very good attorney firm drat AC-21 and Employment verification letter to USCIS. Since your PD is current chances are after reviewing the new employment letter USCIS might approve your case.
Please dont waste time in on this forum, instead spend some money to consult Rajeev Khanna or Sheela Murthy, it is worth spending every penny on the advice and their services for invoking AC-21.
Per your RFE notice it looks like, USCIS is only interested in verifying your current employment in the similar profession. good employment verification letter and AC-21 draft is good to save your GC.
RFE might have triggered due to previous H1B transfer, it has nothing to do with your employer revoking I-140. Trust me lot of desi consulting companies dont want to take any "Panga" with USCIS and 99% of the time they just ignore employees leaving them. So dont worry, dial in Murthy or Khanna consulting services and see what's their take on your case. If you are getting any help from new Employer's attorney that will be free of cost to you.
Bottomline you need a competent attorney for answering this RFE and invoking AC-21.
2011 Posted in Missing You Quotes

pappu
01-16 06:14 PM
Guys please post any websites/forum where we can post our message.I will post it.I have already done in many websites but missed a few that are non-english.
Thanks. could you try yahoo, google and msn groups on immigration too.
when you type these words you will see several such forum names. Select the ones with more membership and become a member. Thgen post messages. Emails sent in these forums go to each member.
others, pls suggest more websites and help in posting IV messages on them.
Thanks. could you try yahoo, google and msn groups on immigration too.
when you type these words you will see several such forum names. Select the ones with more membership and become a member. Thgen post messages. Emails sent in these forums go to each member.
others, pls suggest more websites and help in posting IV messages on them.
more...
sam_hoosier
01-18 04:52 PM
http://www.nelp.org/docUploads/Fact%20sheet%20formatted%2Epdf
This will help you understand the law...you didnt have to answer the police officer.
Based on this document, it looks like I-766 (EAD card) is good enough as proof of ID & immigration status.
This will help you understand the law...you didnt have to answer the police officer.
Based on this document, it looks like I-766 (EAD card) is good enough as proof of ID & immigration status.
dehradoon
08-16 06:13 PM
Because you guys are not as clever as EB2s.
you sir, certainly are not as smart to file in EB1. more ever its not about being clever it can sometimes also be a company policy, the exp, the qualification. There are plenty to shops that do not entertain EB2. EB2 or EB3 hardly makes a difference at professional level. Its only a counter in GC.
Once this is all over, an EB2 case just might be reporting to an EB3 Manager.
Please do not post comments like this, everyone is in this for a cause, You did not make a first impression as a concerned member of IV and since you are here the cleverness is itself proven.
you sir, certainly are not as smart to file in EB1. more ever its not about being clever it can sometimes also be a company policy, the exp, the qualification. There are plenty to shops that do not entertain EB2. EB2 or EB3 hardly makes a difference at professional level. Its only a counter in GC.
Once this is all over, an EB2 case just might be reporting to an EB3 Manager.
Please do not post comments like this, everyone is in this for a cause, You did not make a first impression as a concerned member of IV and since you are here the cleverness is itself proven.
more...
PHANI_TAVVALA
05-15 03:59 PM
Dont take current year as a standard (unless you believe that things will get only worse from here). About your ROI description, it is very generic. Each person has to take his or her personal circumstances into consideration before making this calculation. Another problem with this ROI calculation being applied to engineers (I am one too) is that our initial salaries tend to be high but we tend to hit a ceiling around the time we hit 30 (what next after project manager or product manager?).
One more important thing to think about is what do you want to do in life. If MBA can get you there, there is probably not much meaning to this ROI calculation as you cannot put a price on ability to do what you wanted to (and be happy). This is precisely why I said find out why do you want an MBA in the prior post. That is the most important part of this discovery process. I understand that lives change and people change, which is why it is important to talk to people who have "been there and done that".
I agree this is a bad year but this was an article from 2006. I also completely agree that people need to pursue M.B.A with the aim of improving their skills or with the aim of improving their marketability or future career growth but then once you pay the big bucks it alwyas filters down to ROI. But spending 2 years of one's life at a full-time school shelling out 100's of thousands of dollars (especially if it is out of their own pocket) will make sense only if one can justify the investment in terms of dollars. People expect sunk costs to be recovered in the future. Investment banking and finance offered that opportunity to M.B.A professionals where they could draw anywhere between $300k-450k in base salary alone apart from millions of dollars in bonuses. Going into the future, the current socialistic government will keep tabs on such exuberant pays.
I weighed all these when deciding to start part-time. I always wanted to be a Mechanical Engineer and I want to be associated with my field for rest of my life. My intent of pursuing M.B.A is to move up the ladder quickly in Engineering/Technology Management.
One more important thing to think about is what do you want to do in life. If MBA can get you there, there is probably not much meaning to this ROI calculation as you cannot put a price on ability to do what you wanted to (and be happy). This is precisely why I said find out why do you want an MBA in the prior post. That is the most important part of this discovery process. I understand that lives change and people change, which is why it is important to talk to people who have "been there and done that".
I agree this is a bad year but this was an article from 2006. I also completely agree that people need to pursue M.B.A with the aim of improving their skills or with the aim of improving their marketability or future career growth but then once you pay the big bucks it alwyas filters down to ROI. But spending 2 years of one's life at a full-time school shelling out 100's of thousands of dollars (especially if it is out of their own pocket) will make sense only if one can justify the investment in terms of dollars. People expect sunk costs to be recovered in the future. Investment banking and finance offered that opportunity to M.B.A professionals where they could draw anywhere between $300k-450k in base salary alone apart from millions of dollars in bonuses. Going into the future, the current socialistic government will keep tabs on such exuberant pays.
I weighed all these when deciding to start part-time. I always wanted to be a Mechanical Engineer and I want to be associated with my field for rest of my life. My intent of pursuing M.B.A is to move up the ladder quickly in Engineering/Technology Management.
2010 missing you quotes wallpapers.

deafTunes123
04-25 10:20 AM
congratulations eb2 june 2003
more...

amrutasanjiv8
12-21 10:30 PM
Hi ,
I have H1B from my current company A. My fiance is having no visa so he is in India. He is in IT hardware field.....
Also I am currently searching for jobs in IT hardware field in USA but as he is not in USA so no luck till now.....
1) I am thinking of bringing him in USA after marriage on H4...the reason is it seems to be very difficult to find job in USA from India with H1 sponsorship ...As I have H1 , my fiance can have H4....On H4 he can not work in USA or apply for jobs in USA....plz confirm...
2) So I am thinking of changing H1 to L1 by changing my current job .....Can I ask my new employer to sponsor L1.....or shud I ask my present employer to sponsor L1....what will be good for us?
3) how much time H4 processing takes?
3) If I get L1 from new/existing employer then will H4 of my dependent will get changed to L2?
4) How much time does it take to process L1 and L2...
5) Can a person on L1 change job in USA?
kindly let me know your views as it is very much urgent .......
Thanks,
Amruta
I have H1B from my current company A. My fiance is having no visa so he is in India. He is in IT hardware field.....
Also I am currently searching for jobs in IT hardware field in USA but as he is not in USA so no luck till now.....
1) I am thinking of bringing him in USA after marriage on H4...the reason is it seems to be very difficult to find job in USA from India with H1 sponsorship ...As I have H1 , my fiance can have H4....On H4 he can not work in USA or apply for jobs in USA....plz confirm...
2) So I am thinking of changing H1 to L1 by changing my current job .....Can I ask my new employer to sponsor L1.....or shud I ask my present employer to sponsor L1....what will be good for us?
3) how much time H4 processing takes?
3) If I get L1 from new/existing employer then will H4 of my dependent will get changed to L2?
4) How much time does it take to process L1 and L2...
5) Can a person on L1 change job in USA?
kindly let me know your views as it is very much urgent .......
Thanks,
Amruta
hair 2011 missing you quotes

mirage
02-04 09:56 AM
Guys,
I know ROW country may not like this thread, but look at EB-3 India or China, put yourself in our shoes and than you may realize how unfair this country is. In this unprecedented financial turmoil, I feel there are very remote chances for CIR or any package which increase immigration etc would pass, I am taking this initiative to gather as many people I can and go to washington. Again this is not an IV effort. If you are with me , you can spare some time it could be few days in Washington!! please PM me.
Again we are not creating any organization or anything, we are not going against IV's agenda. This is also a part of IV's agenda, but for now our sole agenda will be to bring a 2 line bill to remove country quota or increase the country cap(whichever can fly).
PS : For EB-3 India, unless country cap is removed or increased, you can presume you GC application dead forever...For EB-2 India It'll be a long journey for people with PDs sooner than 2005...
Thanks
I know ROW country may not like this thread, but look at EB-3 India or China, put yourself in our shoes and than you may realize how unfair this country is. In this unprecedented financial turmoil, I feel there are very remote chances for CIR or any package which increase immigration etc would pass, I am taking this initiative to gather as many people I can and go to washington. Again this is not an IV effort. If you are with me , you can spare some time it could be few days in Washington!! please PM me.
Again we are not creating any organization or anything, we are not going against IV's agenda. This is also a part of IV's agenda, but for now our sole agenda will be to bring a 2 line bill to remove country quota or increase the country cap(whichever can fly).
PS : For EB-3 India, unless country cap is removed or increased, you can presume you GC application dead forever...For EB-2 India It'll be a long journey for people with PDs sooner than 2005...
Thanks
more...
webr
05-23 06:46 PM
Why an online MBA should be discriminated from the regular class room ?
Today�s techie world, everything is done remote- say for example you work from home remotely , you send the work to offshore,
you do your tax filing online, you do online bank transaction , you do trading online etc .
For everything you don�t go in person to execute everything , almost everything is online. We don�t really challenge those items.
In tandem , any good reputable university courses are really challenging in par and more tough with compared with class room.
None of the accredited university will not give you free degree.
Does university has to have an GMAT or ACCSB !! or reputation ? � It all depends on your interest and what you learn from it , and individual skill and talent.
Even any highly accredited university does not give you any magic bullets you needed.
There is basic principle, do not give money to anyone more than your assets . Banking sectors, always recruit the cream layer MBA from top university , don�t they know this small concept ?, inspite , they started lending more money than they can afford , where is the risk analysis on this ? � basic fundamental .
Can we call this Harvard and top university brains created this 2008-2009 recession ? , I read some articles, challenging the Harvard professionals for the mess in financial industry � where is the Harvard MBA ?
Today�s techie world, everything is done remote- say for example you work from home remotely , you send the work to offshore,
you do your tax filing online, you do online bank transaction , you do trading online etc .
For everything you don�t go in person to execute everything , almost everything is online. We don�t really challenge those items.
In tandem , any good reputable university courses are really challenging in par and more tough with compared with class room.
None of the accredited university will not give you free degree.
Does university has to have an GMAT or ACCSB !! or reputation ? � It all depends on your interest and what you learn from it , and individual skill and talent.
Even any highly accredited university does not give you any magic bullets you needed.
There is basic principle, do not give money to anyone more than your assets . Banking sectors, always recruit the cream layer MBA from top university , don�t they know this small concept ?, inspite , they started lending more money than they can afford , where is the risk analysis on this ? � basic fundamental .
Can we call this Harvard and top university brains created this 2008-2009 recession ? , I read some articles, challenging the Harvard professionals for the mess in financial industry � where is the Harvard MBA ?
hot Posted in Missing You Quotes
jamesbond007
09-10 01:54 PM
Could someone post periodic updates for the benefit of those who do not have real player? (and are not allowed top install it)
Thanks
Thanks
more...
house missing you quotes wallpapers.

GCcomesoon
04-29 02:18 PM
Hi
As mentioned in my previous post
I got the approval email for my 485 filed in June - 2007.I guess my wife's case should be approved soon.So does that mean biometrics is needed in my case as the message which is commmon - Card production is not given which I guess is sent for most of the approved cases ?
Or has anyone updates after the approval message ?
Thanks
GCcomesoon
I called TSC yesterday & they said that biometrics notice has been requested ( which they said to me 1 month back too ) , Now till I get my biometrics done, I won't get the actual physical card.Keep in USCIS in mind, I wonder how much time this will take ??
Would appreciate if anyone could share any thoughts, any similar experiences?
Thanks
GCcomesoon
As mentioned in my previous post
I got the approval email for my 485 filed in June - 2007.I guess my wife's case should be approved soon.So does that mean biometrics is needed in my case as the message which is commmon - Card production is not given which I guess is sent for most of the approved cases ?
Or has anyone updates after the approval message ?
Thanks
GCcomesoon
I called TSC yesterday & they said that biometrics notice has been requested ( which they said to me 1 month back too ) , Now till I get my biometrics done, I won't get the actual physical card.Keep in USCIS in mind, I wonder how much time this will take ??
Would appreciate if anyone could share any thoughts, any similar experiences?
Thanks
GCcomesoon
tattoo Missing You Quotes With
vin13
11-13 06:46 AM
Just an F Y I, I havent read all 5 pages of this thread
Please read all pages and you will get a better idea of what is being done at this time.
Please read all pages and you will get a better idea of what is being done at this time.
more...
pictures dresses missing you quotes and
nomi
12-11 03:03 PM
When we file I485 its with Department of States and not USCIS which is part of Department of Home Land Security. In my opinion it is DOS who has to agree filing I 485 even if visa number not available.
How can we contact with Department of State about this rule. Can we meet with rule making department or its officers and see what they say about it ??
There should be someway or they are enough rights to change or make new rule. Like they decide everymonth visa numbers ?? what do you guys think ??
thx.
How can we contact with Department of State about this rule. Can we meet with rule making department or its officers and see what they say about it ??
There should be someway or they are enough rights to change or make new rule. Like they decide everymonth visa numbers ?? what do you guys think ??
thx.
dresses missing you pictures and
ajthakur
07-14 05:44 PM
PD: Jan 2006
Category: EB2
Could you inform us what your Eb category is and what is your priority dates.
TIA
Category: EB2
Could you inform us what your Eb category is and what is your priority dates.
TIA
more...
makeup miss you quotes
vin13
02-10 10:59 AM
No disrespect meant but what's this? Faux News? As per the law, there is no quota of 2802 green cards for EB3 India. Its a ceiling not a quota. The difference is with ceiling of 7% USCIS can allocate lower number than 7% of 28.6% of 140,000 to EB3 India. If it would be 7% quota, then it would be fair to ask for our "right" for another 580 more green cards. That's why this is not real information, its Faux news.
desi3933 has correctly mentioned the relevant stats. Just in case you missed it:
This is the reason I do not find that immigration business shop credible any more.
I believed we get atleast 7% (cap) + any unused numbers. As there is a possiblilty of getting more than 7%, it is not considered a quota.
I did not know of getting less than 7% when there is high demand. :confused:
desi3933 has correctly mentioned the relevant stats. Just in case you missed it:
This is the reason I do not find that immigration business shop credible any more.
I believed we get atleast 7% (cap) + any unused numbers. As there is a possiblilty of getting more than 7%, it is not considered a quota.
I did not know of getting less than 7% when there is high demand. :confused:
girlfriend miss you quotes death. i miss
pitha
01-02 04:10 PM
Is there any way to find out the number of members in IV. I talked about IV with a lot of my friends and 6 of them have become members. It would be nice to know the number of members in IV just like we know the Percentage of Target Met for $ contributions.
hairstyles missing you quotes with

go_getter007
05-29 03:08 AM
You are in *their* country so you have to follow *their* laws. If you don't like it, you have two choices - suck it up OR get out of there.
GG_007
While on the way back from White Mountains in NH, our car was stopped on I-93 south by the US border patrol. They were stopping every single vehicle to question. They had over a dozen Govt vehicles with 40-50 people in uniform. My buddy was driving.
Officer : Sir what is your status in the US ?
Buddy: I am on L1 visa
I: H1B
buddy's wife: L2
my wife: H4
officer: is anyone US citizen ?
I: my son is (he was sitting in the car seat)
Officer: (to my buddy) Is your visa still valid ?
Buddy: yes
officer: do you have documents to prove your status?
buddy: i have some papers in my bag which in the the trunk
officer: can you show me?
(buddy got out showed him tax papers and answered some questions)
officer: did they not tell you you are supposed to carry your papers while travelling?
buddy: I came over a year ago so i don't remember
officer: I am letting you go, but i could have fined you $2000; $500 for each pasenger with no papers.
I was so pissed off by this experience, clearly they are doing this to harrase immigrants. theoratically even if I am going for a walk i am supposed to carry immigration papers because a border patrol officer, in theory, could asks me for my papers ?
http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/immigration_Border_flyer.pdf
I have decided that if anyone ask me such a stupid question again inside the US and i am just going to remain silent even if that means they detain me for some time.
GG_007
While on the way back from White Mountains in NH, our car was stopped on I-93 south by the US border patrol. They were stopping every single vehicle to question. They had over a dozen Govt vehicles with 40-50 people in uniform. My buddy was driving.
Officer : Sir what is your status in the US ?
Buddy: I am on L1 visa
I: H1B
buddy's wife: L2
my wife: H4
officer: is anyone US citizen ?
I: my son is (he was sitting in the car seat)
Officer: (to my buddy) Is your visa still valid ?
Buddy: yes
officer: do you have documents to prove your status?
buddy: i have some papers in my bag which in the the trunk
officer: can you show me?
(buddy got out showed him tax papers and answered some questions)
officer: did they not tell you you are supposed to carry your papers while travelling?
buddy: I came over a year ago so i don't remember
officer: I am letting you go, but i could have fined you $2000; $500 for each pasenger with no papers.
I was so pissed off by this experience, clearly they are doing this to harrase immigrants. theoratically even if I am going for a walk i am supposed to carry immigration papers because a border patrol officer, in theory, could asks me for my papers ?
http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/immigration_Border_flyer.pdf
I have decided that if anyone ask me such a stupid question again inside the US and i am just going to remain silent even if that means they detain me for some time.
pappu
02-03 10:01 AM
Guys,
I know ROW country may not like this thread, but look at EB-3 India or China, put yourself in our shoes and than you may realize how unfair this country is. In this unprecedented financial turmoil, I feel there are very remote chances for CIR or any package which increase immigration etc would pass, I am taking this initiative to gather as many people I can and go to washington. Again this is not an IV effort. If you are with me , you can spare some time or few days in Washington, please PM me. our sole agenda is bring a 2 line bill to remove country quota...
Hello Mirage,
could you please update your profile dates so that it can help everyone in IV tracker. Thanks.
While your concern is genuine, our experience says it is not that easy to remove country quota with a 2 line bill. IV will advocate for it, but understand that it will not happen in isolation and it is not feasible in an isolated bill. Lot of ROW have this misconception that IV just wants to remove country caps and help people of particular countries. That is not true. Our aim is to end retrogression for 'everyone'. Country caps is one of the ways by which we aim to do that. But understand an immigration bill will not have just country cap removal. That is not practical. There will be recapture and other possible measures like raising limit or backlog elimination specific measures with time limit.
So do not fan emotions through the post because people start getting agitated without fully understanding the reality and what and how IV aims to approach this problem.
We prefer that we help clear misunderstandings with other fellow members whenever they argue on this topic.
I know ROW country may not like this thread, but look at EB-3 India or China, put yourself in our shoes and than you may realize how unfair this country is. In this unprecedented financial turmoil, I feel there are very remote chances for CIR or any package which increase immigration etc would pass, I am taking this initiative to gather as many people I can and go to washington. Again this is not an IV effort. If you are with me , you can spare some time or few days in Washington, please PM me. our sole agenda is bring a 2 line bill to remove country quota...
Hello Mirage,
could you please update your profile dates so that it can help everyone in IV tracker. Thanks.
While your concern is genuine, our experience says it is not that easy to remove country quota with a 2 line bill. IV will advocate for it, but understand that it will not happen in isolation and it is not feasible in an isolated bill. Lot of ROW have this misconception that IV just wants to remove country caps and help people of particular countries. That is not true. Our aim is to end retrogression for 'everyone'. Country caps is one of the ways by which we aim to do that. But understand an immigration bill will not have just country cap removal. That is not practical. There will be recapture and other possible measures like raising limit or backlog elimination specific measures with time limit.
So do not fan emotions through the post because people start getting agitated without fully understanding the reality and what and how IV aims to approach this problem.
We prefer that we help clear misunderstandings with other fellow members whenever they argue on this topic.
StarSun
02-23 08:52 AM
Poster to spread the word.. (http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/images/a/a7/Myposter.pdf)
No comments:
Post a Comment