keshtwo
07-09 05:00 PM
How can USCIS adher to 7% per country quota when AC21 explicitly says that if visas are still available after allotment to ROW, the remaining visas must spill over to the over subscribed countries?
As a result of failure of this lawsuite, if they start adhering to 7% cap, then they are in violation of AC21. That would be another lawsuite for sure.
dude, When do they know ROW quota is not filled. The last day of the year? do you think they can give the spillover numbers to India, China and Mexico in one day? Currently what they do is, make a guess on how much will be free and then allot spillovers. tommorow as a result of this ladies lawsuit, they might decided to make sure other countries under 7% get their quota, and spillivers might be drastically curtailed.
Rememer there is no law which states 140K numbers have to be issued. only that max 140k can be issued.
As a result of failure of this lawsuite, if they start adhering to 7% cap, then they are in violation of AC21. That would be another lawsuite for sure.
dude, When do they know ROW quota is not filled. The last day of the year? do you think they can give the spillover numbers to India, China and Mexico in one day? Currently what they do is, make a guess on how much will be free and then allot spillovers. tommorow as a result of this ladies lawsuit, they might decided to make sure other countries under 7% get their quota, and spillivers might be drastically curtailed.
Rememer there is no law which states 140K numbers have to be issued. only that max 140k can be issued.
wallpaper Fiji Islands Accommodation
Jaime
09-10 12:44 PM
Your children grew up in the U.S. as Americans, and are going to college, but they "age out" and thus become uninelligible to obtain a green card through you! - Your family gets into grave danger of being split up, or else choose to uproot the entire family and take them to your home country, which to them is a strange foreign land where they have no friends.
gc_chahiye
12-21 01:04 AM
Correct me if I am wrong, but you've had unexpired H1B while you were out of work. This is not considered unlawful presence. On top of that, violation of status determination can be done only by the USCIS (IO). If they did not inform you that you violated status, you are good to go.
correct. out of status != unlawful presence.
So being out of status for >180 days does not trigger the 3 year ban. Either USCIS must make the determination that you are out of status, or your original period of authorized stay (I-94 date) must expire.
however being out of status >180 days since your last entry into the US is problematic for your adjustment of status.
correct. out of status != unlawful presence.
So being out of status for >180 days does not trigger the 3 year ban. Either USCIS must make the determination that you are out of status, or your original period of authorized stay (I-94 date) must expire.
however being out of status >180 days since your last entry into the US is problematic for your adjustment of status.
2011 Hotel Nadi - Fiji Islands
thomachan72
07-05 03:25 PM
Since the sentiment is so string against freeloaders - aren't all the people not donating to AILF freeloaders too ? Let's donate to AILF too while we are at it...
cal_dood, couldn't make out clearly what you said. However, the main point I guess is to contribute to AILF, right? I would say yes, but not directly. The best option would be to contribute to the IV and let them know that you want the money to go to the AILF. I am sure that is what IV is planning to. It doesn't make sense to fight 2 wars against the same enemy. But said that the AILF has made requests for contributions but not very seriously. The main thing they want is to join the case and even that (the numbers required) I believe is already accomplished. So sit back and enjoy the summer, while spreading the message of this injustice.
cal_dood, couldn't make out clearly what you said. However, the main point I guess is to contribute to AILF, right? I would say yes, but not directly. The best option would be to contribute to the IV and let them know that you want the money to go to the AILF. I am sure that is what IV is planning to. It doesn't make sense to fight 2 wars against the same enemy. But said that the AILF has made requests for contributions but not very seriously. The main thing they want is to join the case and even that (the numbers required) I believe is already accomplished. So sit back and enjoy the summer, while spreading the message of this injustice.
more...
grinch
02-16 09:34 PM
I tend to sterr away from nurbs and use polygons exclusively...most 3d packages now (max, maya, xsi, lightwave, etc.) have really improved upon polygonal modeling, having added features such as subdivision surfaces (or sub'd's). This is great for any type of model, whether it be architectural or organic. Some people argue that Sub D's have rendered nurbs obsolete (no pun intended). I personally use XSI, but this is a new standard modeling method that can be applied to almost any program. Google the term, and see if there are any good tuts out there for your program.
In a nutshell, Sub D's allow you to work on a low density object, while in real-time, a virtual high resolution copy of that object is updated. The beauty of this lies in the ability to create organic nurbslike objects) with very little work, with even more accurate results than what can be achieved with nurbs. On the flipside, almost all architectural/structural modeling should be built with polys in the first place. I hope that helps, and if you need any more pointers about Sub D's, let me know.
Ah I understand. I mean, I try using polugons for more basic modeling, but you see, my father is product designer, (uses alias studio 9x) and uses only NURBS. So when he actually has time, he'll expplain nurbs and whatnot...
But I understand, and more tips would be Oh so great!
In a nutshell, Sub D's allow you to work on a low density object, while in real-time, a virtual high resolution copy of that object is updated. The beauty of this lies in the ability to create organic nurbslike objects) with very little work, with even more accurate results than what can be achieved with nurbs. On the flipside, almost all architectural/structural modeling should be built with polys in the first place. I hope that helps, and if you need any more pointers about Sub D's, let me know.
Ah I understand. I mean, I try using polugons for more basic modeling, but you see, my father is product designer, (uses alias studio 9x) and uses only NURBS. So when he actually has time, he'll expplain nurbs and whatnot...
But I understand, and more tips would be Oh so great!
sanju
02-03 05:28 PM
Alright guys you seem to have more Political understanding than I have, that was one reason that I was talking 20 people, I have 6 people now, when we'll talk these things will come, as these 5 people may have your kind of Political knowledge
Look mirage, I want to help in anyway I can, and I know your intensions are good, but good intensions and mere frustartion arenot enough to produce the desired results. The effort has to timed well. Bush had good intensions, atleast thats what he said, but the outcome was not how everyone desired. I am telling you, conserve your energy for the right time, don't lose steam and willingness to do something about the issue, but do not waste your energy. Use it wisely. Although, I must say that I have witnessed a lot of gurus in these forums. Sometimes I see them logged in, but they do not always post. If I were you, I would do my hiomework, get those folks on board, chose the right time, and put in the best effort.
.
Look mirage, I want to help in anyway I can, and I know your intensions are good, but good intensions and mere frustartion arenot enough to produce the desired results. The effort has to timed well. Bush had good intensions, atleast thats what he said, but the outcome was not how everyone desired. I am telling you, conserve your energy for the right time, don't lose steam and willingness to do something about the issue, but do not waste your energy. Use it wisely. Although, I must say that I have witnessed a lot of gurus in these forums. Sometimes I see them logged in, but they do not always post. If I were you, I would do my hiomework, get those folks on board, chose the right time, and put in the best effort.
.
more...
vivekm1309
07-28 12:53 PM
Guys, IV is an immigration related forum, if your religious sentiments are hurt by a picture on beer bottle, please take it to the pertinent forum. ( why create a ruckus here ?)
I am sure that VHP, RSS or whatever orgs are having their forums to hear these kind of greivances.
Why do we need to divert the attention of this forum to any issues it is not supposed to look at ?
I am scared of Red dots but this fear doesnot stop me form requesting sanity in the discussions.
I am sure that VHP, RSS or whatever orgs are having their forums to hear these kind of greivances.
Why do we need to divert the attention of this forum to any issues it is not supposed to look at ?
I am scared of Red dots but this fear doesnot stop me form requesting sanity in the discussions.
2010 a map to fiji islands and
logiclife
01-30 03:56 PM
I believe it is also illegal to work before getting a social security number. When you are on H4 you dont have a social security number (you have an itin which is not good enough for working). You will not get a social security number unless you have work authorization (i797). H1 will start only after october 1, so you can apply for social security number only after October 1 (i.e if you have i 797), it will take you about 4 to 7 weeks to get ssn. You can work only after getting the ssn. Somebody correct me if i wrong here.
Well, yes, that too. Since they have no hesitation to ask employees to start working without waiting for 797, the absence of a pesky little SSN is not really going to stop them. If you run payroll, you need SSN. If you pay otherwise, (cash, expense checks, money order) you dont need SSN.
Well, yes, that too. Since they have no hesitation to ask employees to start working without waiting for 797, the absence of a pesky little SSN is not really going to stop them. If you run payroll, you need SSN. If you pay otherwise, (cash, expense checks, money order) you dont need SSN.
more...
go_gc_way
12-29 11:32 AM
Whatever you guys are doing ... its working.
We are seeing higher than usual new registrations on this website in the past week.
Thank you all for posting about Immigration Voice everywhere else.
Thanks logiclife.
I AM SURE , ALL MEMBERS REALIZE THEY HAVE A REASON TO VISIT IMMIGRATIONVOICE.COM AND KNOW EVERY ONE'S CONTRIBUTION IS NEEDED FOR US TO MOVE ALONG , AND WE NEED IT SOON.
ALL TOGETHER CAN WORK MAGICS.
We are seeing higher than usual new registrations on this website in the past week.
Thank you all for posting about Immigration Voice everywhere else.
Thanks logiclife.
I AM SURE , ALL MEMBERS REALIZE THEY HAVE A REASON TO VISIT IMMIGRATIONVOICE.COM AND KNOW EVERY ONE'S CONTRIBUTION IS NEEDED FOR US TO MOVE ALONG , AND WE NEED IT SOON.
ALL TOGETHER CAN WORK MAGICS.
hair Namale - The Fiji Islands
eilsoe
03-08 07:40 AM
ya3, the deadline is thursday ;)
May 10th.
May 10th.
more...
jitnair
08-13 05:05 PM
From all my analysis i had 20k-45k number in mind (for Aug/Sept). A large portion of it for EB2-I (could be as large as 25k for the whole year 2008)
sachug22 - Your's and vldrao's analysis has been right on the money.
Now it is all about 'how quickly' the USCIS can process these applications. Looking at last July, there is hope !
30K for EB2-I (Assuming rest goes to EB1,EB2-ROW,EB2-C) can be substantial.
sachug22 - Your's and vldrao's analysis has been right on the money.
Now it is all about 'how quickly' the USCIS can process these applications. Looking at last July, there is hope !
30K for EB2-I (Assuming rest goes to EB1,EB2-ROW,EB2-C) can be substantial.
hot Map of Fiji Islands.
we_can
12-27 12:32 PM
Posted on IndiaGrid.com
http://www.indiagrid.com/cgi-bin/viewarticle.cgi?dmmy=ok&postid=6560&stq=&cat=art
and
http://www.indiagrid.com/cgi-bin/viewpost.cgi?dmmy=ok&postid=85359&stq=&cat=ser&subcatid=seo
http://www.indiagrid.com/cgi-bin/viewarticle.cgi?dmmy=ok&postid=6560&stq=&cat=art
and
http://www.indiagrid.com/cgi-bin/viewpost.cgi?dmmy=ok&postid=85359&stq=&cat=ser&subcatid=seo
more...
house fiji world map
Libra
06-13 10:33 AM
Yaar JohnAmit.........they are making fun of those who are crying about cheap labor and immigration system....they created it for fun.
I have seen this same footage months ago and to it don't look real, its cooked. Some facts there are just un-digestible like the gora guy will take job of a waiter immediately after working as senior exec. cmon market is not that bad unless he don't know anything else and don't have ability to get other similar job, then he should be fired anyways. and then that carlos guy, his dress up don't seems convincing that other execs will give me good response after presentation. its all cooked... showing 600k+ numbers are all bogus.
I have seen this same footage months ago and to it don't look real, its cooked. Some facts there are just un-digestible like the gora guy will take job of a waiter immediately after working as senior exec. cmon market is not that bad unless he don't know anything else and don't have ability to get other similar job, then he should be fired anyways. and then that carlos guy, his dress up don't seems convincing that other execs will give me good response after presentation. its all cooked... showing 600k+ numbers are all bogus.
tattoo Southsea Island Map
alias
06-10 02:20 PM
Even with EAD there is a problem finding jobs today. Employers sometimes do not call you after you tell them you have EAD. If they are going to make Immigration difficult for legals do you really think having EAD or not having EAD will really count? Nobody will give job for fear of lot of legal paper work, lawyer cost and complicated rules associated with layoffs. After TARP it was tough to get jobs in financial sector even if there was no TARP restriction for that position.
Don't you guys get it?
why are you digressing from the topic in this thread? let's put aside the EAD discussion for some other time :)
Don't you guys get it?
why are you digressing from the topic in this thread? let's put aside the EAD discussion for some other time :)
more...
pictures Fiji+islands+location+on+
svr_76
06-10 02:04 PM
exactly..and our best approach would be to also reach other lobbying/groups that represents the employers impact by this to determine a directed/specific approach.
dresses Map of Fiji Islands
xyzgc
01-17 12:39 PM
If he had lost his job, he wouldn't bull-shitting around like this on public forums.
Its always easy when some one else loses his/her job to go like "what! what!!!" and pretend to be shell-shocked,while your job is still intact. Sounds like some bollywood-style melodrama.
Its always easy when some one else loses his/her job to go like "what! what!!!" and pretend to be shell-shocked,while your job is still intact. Sounds like some bollywood-style melodrama.
more...
makeup of fiji map maps islands
alex99
10-12 01:47 PM
Hi Friends,
Please participate in this Eb3 Poll so that we would have some idea on Eb3 numbers from ImmigrationVoice members.
Thanks & Regards,
Alex
Please participate in this Eb3 Poll so that we would have some idea on Eb3 numbers from ImmigrationVoice members.
Thanks & Regards,
Alex
girlfriend Map of Fiji Islands
alisa
01-21 02:13 AM
Anyone??
This is all for EB-3.
I think this is the best case scenario.
Pardon my ignorance, but I am assuming that EB-2 eats up from EB-3's numbers, and so EB-2 wait times will be better than what is estimated here for EB-3, at the expense of the EB-3 waiting times ofcourse.
For India:
Depletion_rate = 10500/year
Accumulation_rate = 19500/year
For ROW:
Depletion_rate = 25000/year (Kinda curves-fits to retire all 2001 backlog by 2006, and 2002 backlog by 2008)
Accumulation_rate = 19500/year (Estimated to be the same as that of India)
All numbers rounded off. No
For 2001: Year_current = 2001 + (123194/Depletion_rate)
For 2002: Year_current = 2002 + (160274/Depletion_rate)
For 2003 and later
Year_current = Year_applied + ( (Year_applied-2002)*(Accumulation_rate-Depletion_rate) + 160274) / Depletion_rate
Here are the results. YA is year applied. YC is Year your PD will be current.
No processing delay assumed.
...........India.. ROW
D_rate 10000 25000
A_rate 19500 19500
YA YC YC
2001 2013 2006
2002 2018 2008
2003 2020 2009
2004 2022 2010
2005 2024 2011
2006 2026 2012
2007 2028 2012
2008 2030 2013
2009 2032 2014
2010 2034 2015
I am open to suggestions on how this model can be improved.
If this model, and these estimates are reasonably accurate, lets come out with our own visa bulletin.
This is all for EB-3.
I think this is the best case scenario.
Pardon my ignorance, but I am assuming that EB-2 eats up from EB-3's numbers, and so EB-2 wait times will be better than what is estimated here for EB-3, at the expense of the EB-3 waiting times ofcourse.
For India:
Depletion_rate = 10500/year
Accumulation_rate = 19500/year
For ROW:
Depletion_rate = 25000/year (Kinda curves-fits to retire all 2001 backlog by 2006, and 2002 backlog by 2008)
Accumulation_rate = 19500/year (Estimated to be the same as that of India)
All numbers rounded off. No
For 2001: Year_current = 2001 + (123194/Depletion_rate)
For 2002: Year_current = 2002 + (160274/Depletion_rate)
For 2003 and later
Year_current = Year_applied + ( (Year_applied-2002)*(Accumulation_rate-Depletion_rate) + 160274) / Depletion_rate
Here are the results. YA is year applied. YC is Year your PD will be current.
No processing delay assumed.
...........India.. ROW
D_rate 10000 25000
A_rate 19500 19500
YA YC YC
2001 2013 2006
2002 2018 2008
2003 2020 2009
2004 2022 2010
2005 2024 2011
2006 2026 2012
2007 2028 2012
2008 2030 2013
2009 2032 2014
2010 2034 2015
I am open to suggestions on how this model can be improved.
If this model, and these estimates are reasonably accurate, lets come out with our own visa bulletin.
hairstyles Micronesia in fiji islands
bharani
10-17 11:08 AM
Just mailed the letter.
guy03062
11-11 05:00 PM
Good one :p
I am surprised that this thread is still active. Usually by this time somebody from the core group puts a statement and that usually closes the discussion. I am sure this will happen soon since atleast a few posters have been requesting asistance from Pappu regarding this issue. I am just waiting for that post to come...dont know when. Hey pappu why are you taking so long......why dont you post and tell all our friends who are currently so emotional about the reality of pursuing the legal option...
I am surprised that this thread is still active. Usually by this time somebody from the core group puts a statement and that usually closes the discussion. I am sure this will happen soon since atleast a few posters have been requesting asistance from Pappu regarding this issue. I am just waiting for that post to come...dont know when. Hey pappu why are you taking so long......why dont you post and tell all our friends who are currently so emotional about the reality of pursuing the legal option...
belmontboy
05-23 02:19 PM
That is what these computer workers do. Go to forums, steal code, copy that at the appropriate place, change variable names and screw up all the copyright issues.
what is your job?
what is your job?
No comments:
Post a Comment