Search This Blog

Monday, June 20, 2011

kenya animals elephants

images Kenya, Africa. Baby kenya animals elephants. Pictures+of+kenyan+animals
  • Pictures+of+kenyan+animals



  • bigboy007
    08-15 08:59 AM
    Yes might be but Labor cert is not being part of list of docx that need to be attached even if ur 140 is pending as if you would have included I-140 receipt notice but in your case it seems better u do it rather feel sorry . But refiling in many normal cases wont help much unless if there is an issue in it.

    I would not re-submit only for EVL, but it is important you review your entire AOS application set that went out to USCIS.

    I reviewed the photocopies of our AOS applications and found a few omissions e.g. not including
    1. EVL
    2. pending I-140 receipt notice
    3. Labor cert approval which would clearly show the priority date-- instead they put a wrong priority date in the covering letter.
    I decided it is a higher risk to rely on such a messed up application!

    Hence, I am working to re-submit our AOS. I asked that I review the entire application in advance this time around:) Thanks IV... I have come a long way because of YOU!

    BTW a small issue I found on my family's AOS applications:
    For my dependants... in Part (2) Application Type, I think we should check (b) my spouse or parent applied for....
    it is currently (a) an immigrant petition giving me....

    It was also (a) in their first set of AOS applications

    Am I right in saying the checkbox to be selected is (b) not (a)?

    Thanks!





    wallpaper Pictures+of+kenyan+animals kenya animals elephants. Siggi Hosenfeld - Elephants at
  • Siggi Hosenfeld - Elephants at



  • icecolor
    02-12 07:42 AM
    You need to file form 4852. That is super easy and I have filed it once.
    There are no problems with that whatsoever.

    You employer cannot pull a single hairstring from your head. So do not worry about the legal notice. That is all bull. He is probably worrying day and night about the DOL complaint you made.

    What you need to, further, is go to the local IRS office and talk to one of the employee about not getting your W-2. Not providing a W-2 is serious issue.





    kenya animals elephants. Chic Safari: Kenya
  • Chic Safari: Kenya



  • conchshell
    07-25 12:53 PM
    Because you are a man and you are from Mars. Men are that way .. they always live in future and somehow completely forget that its the present that they need to live fully and enjoy to the maximum extent. Women live more in present and that's why you will see very few of them stressing themselves out on these forums.

    My wife always reminds me this. According to her, its ok to read forums and keep yourself updates with what's going on ... but don't get to much into it, otherwise you will loose your peace of mind.

    So I have found my own way ... I am completely into these forums and no matter how hard I try I can not escape from it (you remember.. I am from Mars ... worrying about future is my nature ... so after I get my GC, I will find next topic to worry about ... may it will be abut the US economy or may be how my son's future shapes up), but at the same time I try to convert my frustration to a positive energy by thinking new ways to solve the problem, and contributing them to various forums at IV.

    I think you have reached to a state, where you feel disturbed. I would recommend that contribute to IV in a positive manner .... it may be ideas, money, support, organizational work or any other thing. I think this is the only way you can recover from this GC Depression.





    2011 Siggi Hosenfeld - Elephants at kenya animals elephants. African elephant herd on the
  • African elephant herd on the



  • seahawks
    09-10 12:08 AM
    AC 21 is complicated, the whole GC process is complicated. Lot of us are thinking 180 days ahead for changing employers.. please think about September 18th. We need to make a difference. Please attend the rally, please contribute, every effort taken by each of you makes a difference. Even if you don't believe you cannot make a change, WE DO! Wake up and lets all go to D.C!

    If you are already coming, awesome.. kudos!



    more...


    kenya animals elephants. Picture of Serengeti elephant
  • Picture of Serengeti elephant



  • casinoroyale
    06-19 12:05 PM
    In other discussions it is mentioned that if I-485 is pending & you are applying for renewal you don't need this letter.

    BTW, i just read this in the I-131 instructions, so if i hold a valid AP now and apply for renewal and go to India and enter back using the existing AP, does it mean my pending I-131 renewal will be abondoned? :confused:

    http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-131instr.pdf (page 4)

    If you travel before the advance parole document is issued, your application will be deemed abandoned if:

    A) You depart from the United States; or
    B) The person seeking advance parole attempts to enter the United States before a decision is made on the application.





    kenya animals elephants. Echo of the Elephants (DVD) NEW Kenya Animals Nature click to enlarge
  • Echo of the Elephants (DVD) NEW Kenya Animals Nature click to enlarge



  • Macaca
    09-03 09:57 AM
    Even Workers in U.S. Illegally Pay Tax Man, By Miriam Jordan | WALL STREET JOURNAL, April 4, 2007
    From Confiscating Contributions (http://www.nilc.org/immlawpolicy/CIR/socialsecurity_confcontrib_2007-05-01_iru.pdf) By JONATHAN BLAZER | Public Benefits Policy Attorney and JOSH BERNSTEIN | Director of Federal Policy, May 10, 2007

    Peter Goss, Social Security’s Chief Actuary, has estimated that three quarters of undocumented immigrants pay payroll taxes. This generates $6 to $7 billion per year in Social Security tax revenue and $1.5 billion in Medicare taxes.
    According to the U.S. Internal Revenue Service, undocumented noncitizens paid almost $50 billion in federal taxes from 1996 to 2003. Recent reports from across the country indicate that during the 2007 tax season, record numbers of undocumented people filed tax returns.
    As IRS Commissioner Mark Everson, a former immigration official, stated in testimony before Congress last year, “If someone is working without authorization in this country, he or she is not absolved of tax liability.” In a more recent speech to the National Press Club, Everson added, “We want your money whether you are here legally or not and whether you earned it legally or not.”

    Tax returns rise for immigrants in U.S. Illegally (http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/16/nyregion/16immig.html?_r=1&oref=slogin) By Nina Bernstein | New York Times, Aprol 2006 2006
    Illegal Immigrants are bolstering Social Security with Billions (http://www.nytimes.com/2005/04/05/business/05immigration.html) By Educardo Porter | New York Times, April 5 2005



    more...


    kenya animals elephants. of Kenyan children and
  • of Kenyan children and



  • nrk
    10-26 09:06 PM
    I wanted to find about pre approved or pre adjudicated case, We have been hearing the same more often in the forum, so out of curiosity i opened a Service Request.

    I kind of have a good relation ship with the former employer, worked with them for 4 years. I just called my company HR and he said he does not know my name is on withdrawn list but he will check the list and let me know tomorrow.

    Is it just out of curiosity you inquired about your pending 485?

    Do you have a good relationship with your former employer? If so, you can ask them and verify if they withdrew your I-140...in any case that should not matter as long as you have passed the 6 months period after applying I-485.





    2010 Chic Safari: Kenya kenya animals elephants. Kenya, Africa. Baby
  • Kenya, Africa. Baby



  • CADude
    01-05 05:22 PM
    Please try. If nothing works out (like me) still you have satisfaction you did your part. :)



    more...


    kenya animals elephants. animal African elephant
  • animal African elephant



  • pray
    08-22 01:08 PM
    08/22/2007: October 2007 EB Visa Bulletin Prediction of AILA

    Based on the discussion with Charlie Oppenheim, Chief of Immigrant Visa Control and Reporting, DOS, the AILA has just released the following predictions:
    EB-1 (All Countries): Closely match to September 2007 VB
    EB-2 (All Countries): Closely match to September 2007 VB
    EB-3 (All Countries): Similar to January 2007 VB
    EB-3EW (All Countries): 10/01/2001
    EB-4: N/A
    EB-5: C
    Please stay tuned.

    Hope this is correct,will be able to get GC soon then,my EB2 PD is August 2003.





    hair African elephant herd on the kenya animals elephants. african elephants kenya photo
  • african elephants kenya photo



  • styrum
    03-27 11:23 PM
    Then you are a hero!:D

    will take care of CO.

    thx



    more...


    kenya animals elephants. Kenya cartoon 5 - search ID
  • Kenya cartoon 5 - search ID



  • jungalee43
    06-24 07:33 PM
    First of all congratulations on arriving at a mile stone. But obviously it is not end of the journey.
    It is also not a time to say "thanks and good bye" to IV. Consider the fact that IV has done a lot for us, at least by making Congress aware of our plight and giving the anti immigrationist some run for their money and at times making their heartbit to skip. It is a different matter whether we got the law passed to address our problem, we may not have that much power; a simple fact is that we do not have voting power and Indian-American or Chinese-American community is not 100% behind us.
    But in times like this at least members like you should not leave IV. Then those who have made the dates temporarily current to divide us have just achieved their goals. Anti immigrationist and the writers of the senate amnesty for illegal aliens bill would smile after reading your post. In fact you should announce a one time donation to IV to celebrate your milestone and pledge your continuing support to IV.

    Thanks.

    ___________________________
    Donation $500+ and continuing



    Guys Got approved today morning........... Thanks to everyone on this forum for infinite information........... Will be back when ready for the Citizenship application..................:D

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

    The last processing action taken on your case

    Receipt Number: LIN0XXXXXXXX

    Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

    On June 19, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

    If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

    *Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.
    *** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

    Sincerely,
    The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    PD- Dec 2002, I485-RD- Dec 2003.





    hot Picture of Serengeti elephant kenya animals elephants. African Elephant
  • African Elephant



  • psaxena
    11-19 04:13 PM
    GC_on_Demand,
    As you see most of them are free members who have nothing to do with the immigration reform. They just keep browsing around the pages to see if there is any hope of getting GC any sooner and others are disguised Antis and marketing guys.

    So just don't get bothered by these members and their comments.
    The guys who are serious , have already proved themselves by becoming the donors and working sincerely towards the solution.



    more...


    house Kenya, Africa. Eye kenya animals elephants. and many other animals,
  • and many other animals,



  • suresh.emails
    10-21 08:25 PM
    Sanju,

    There are two issues that I have posted on this thread.

    1. Interpretation/understanding a post.
    2. RED DOT issue ( this is not my priority) . If you read the post keenly.

    You, .. your self have made a mistake in Interpretating / understanding the post and reacted overly on the second issue by cornering the actual post.

    Do you call this as a Interpretation issue?. Did you get what am I saying. First , read and understand what others meant to be. Don't JUMP on it.


    If IV cannot fix this RED DOT issue, how could some one believe in IV would fight for FIXING broken immigration system?.


    Perspective is not always matters, there are times .... some thing else matter too. Which is called "Self Respect"

    When few people are spending time and knowledge on sharing their thoughts/ideas, how good it would to use F***words against them?.

    There are many BAD words ... that some members have used against of my friends. Who no more wanted to participate in IV?.


    Did you get what am I saying?





    tattoo Echo of the Elephants (DVD) NEW Kenya Animals Nature click to enlarge kenya animals elephants. Elephants in Kenya
  • Elephants in Kenya



  • lost_in_migration
    05-29 04:40 PM
    Genocide is what is left maybe

    They will make H1b visa holders wears arm bands like the Nazis made jews wear . Then they will make us live in ghettos and drive us out all at once . :( How much worse can this get .



    more...


    pictures of Kenyan children and kenya animals elephants. From Free the Animals (defunct
  • From Free the Animals (defunct



  • Jimi_Hendrix
    06-26 02:38 PM
    PD Aug 2001
    RD Jan 2005
    CSC case transfered to NSC in Feb 07
    Senator Inquiry 5 days ago yielded result that cards will be ordered in 30 days.





    dresses African Elephant kenya animals elephants. other Meru Kenya animals.
  • other Meru Kenya animals.



  • test101
    07-02 04:48 PM
    lawyer =2250
    medical exam =280
    mailing=60
    photes=7.99
    Birth cerificate =175
    visa screen =435



    total 3207.99



    more...


    makeup animal African elephant kenya animals elephants. Kenya, Africa. Eye
  • Kenya, Africa. Eye



  • senocular
    02-05 04:43 PM
    ooooo, aaaah, oooooh .... wtf. They're all GREAT and I save EGs for last because it was the highest rated (yeah LOTS on that one too) and its not there! pfffft. lol
    :searches franticly:





    girlfriend Elephants in Kenya kenya animals elephants. Animals in the Water
  • Animals in the Water



  • ilwaiting
    01-31 12:58 PM
    This is ridiculous. Looks like, They want to increse the fees to collect money for border security, to build the fence on the border. Pretty sure they wouldnt use this money for speedig up the processing times for applications.

    Form No. Current Fee Proposed Fee Difference
    I-129 $190 $320 $130
    I-131 $170 $305 $135
    I-140 $195 $475 $280
    I-485 $325 $905 $580
    I-765 $180 $340 $160





    hairstyles Kenya cartoon 5 - search ID kenya animals elephants. animal African elephant
  • animal African elephant



  • jchan
    11-30 04:54 PM
    Thanks for the good work. However, I saw a major potential flaw in estimating the applications from ROW. The report finds the life cycle for a ROWer to submit 485 is 1 year, thus assuming little AOS applications will be filed in the coming year from ROW. But this analysis forgot to consider those ROWers who started GC in year 2008. A person who started working in 11/2008 is ready to submit 485 now and uses one quota, even if a person who just started working won't be able to submit AOS till a year from now. With this under consideration, I feel the spillover will be much less than initially estimated.
    Please correct me if I missed anything.





    paskal
    12-20 05:30 PM
    if the entire quota for EB2 is not allotted in a year, then the numbers are being sent down depite retrogression in india and china. that is how you know. every visa allotted to EB2 should be used within....if there is extra it's used by india/china.



    The devil is in the details....What do they determine during the year that there are additional visas available ??? In that question lies the whole issue...
    The state dept. would not give the number usage statistics until the year has ended..The laws say something...the Babus in Washington interpret it in their own way and donot explain anything....How do you make them tell their interpretation ????





    eb3retro
    10-29 02:32 PM
    So, you are saying that you are irreplaceable? Dare to post your skillset? I bet I can find atleast 10 americans (resumes or candidates who are looking for a job) in 10 minutes time in your skill set. Wanna give it a shot?


    If you are replaceable then you have false claimed in your application that no American is available for your job. It defeats your H1B and Green card application. America invites H1Bs and gives them greencards not because they are paying taxes but because employers prove no american is available for our job and we have unique skills for job. 'Best and Brightest' is we are and USA needs us. Without us the economy will be more bad.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment