Search This Blog

Friday, June 17, 2011

gamestop store

images Burglar Enters Gamestop Store gamestop store. GameStop#39;s Store Locator.
  • GameStop#39;s Store Locator.



  • new2gc
    06-10 04:07 PM
    Just heard some good news about July VB and in within hours we saw this news... :mad:





    wallpaper GameStop#39;s Store Locator. gamestop store. 5th street) Gamestop Store
  • 5th street) Gamestop Store



  • waitin_toolong
    10-03 01:52 PM
    that is the only ption to continue L status..but remember u can not use h1b ..and u have to apply again for h1b in next year quota....

    wrong there, once counted against cap she is exempt for 6 years. she can use this approval if working for same employe get it stamped and enter on H1 any time. Or apply for COS with any other employer sponsoring H1.

    To answer the original questions only two options.

    1) depart and reeneter using L1
    2) apply for COS (but a long process)





    gamestop store. Gamestop, Store, specialty
  • Gamestop, Store, specialty



  • downthedrain
    02-03 10:31 AM
    Thanks desi3933, couple more questions...

    do I have to submit only the job offer letter?
    Should it be the old(one I originally got) one or get one from the employer saying I am currently employed as permamenet for the same salary as in I140?
    Do I have to send the W2 from last year?
    Do I have to send 2 paystubs from this year?





    2011 5th street) Gamestop Store gamestop store. GameStop Store Numbers Corp.
  • GameStop Store Numbers Corp.



  • logiclife
    04-23 04:22 PM
    -------------
    Northern California members we need volunteers for an event on Wednesday (04/25) in Campbell @ 1:00 p.m. for an hour. This is much more interactive event. No undocumented immigration issues just EB related issues. Please join the yahoo group and get involved. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NC_Immigration_Voice/

    Lets keep the momentum going.

    You may want to start a new thread with an appropriate title, to get more attention from members in Northern CA.



    more...


    gamestop store. Page Title
  • Page Title



  • amitjoey
    07-03 05:40 PM
    When we are already doing the work (sending flowers, calling senators & media etc), why should we pay IV? Also, I would feel more comfy donating to something where I can see where the money is going.. I'm not well versed with the website, but is there a place I can get financial info from.. Thnks..

    Please PM IV Core, also in regards to how the funds will be used, there is detailed text on the financial contributions page.





    gamestop store. Gamestop store application 2. Viscom assignment.
  • Gamestop store application 2. Viscom assignment.



  • pappu
    01-16 06:14 PM
    Guys please post any websites/forum where we can post our message.I will post it.I have already done in many websites but missed a few that are non-english.
    Thanks. could you try yahoo, google and msn groups on immigration too.
    when you type these words you will see several such forum names. Select the ones with more membership and become a member. Thgen post messages. Emails sent in these forums go to each member.

    others, pls suggest more websites and help in posting IV messages on them.



    more...


    gamestop store. at any GameStop store.
  • at any GameStop store.



  • reddymjm
    10-21 08:59 AM
    Bump





    2010 Gamestop, Store, specialty gamestop store. Burglar Enters Gamestop Store
  • Burglar Enters Gamestop Store



  • kondur_007
    07-12 04:30 PM
    E. APPLICABILITY OF INA SECTION 202(a)(5)(A)AS IT RELATES TO THE ALLOCATION OF �OTHERWISE UNUSED� NUMBERS

    INA Section 202(a)(5)(A), added by the American Competitiveness in the 21st Century Act (AC21), provides that if total demand will be insufficient to use all available numbers in a particular Employment preference category in a calendar quarter, then the otherwise unused numbers may be made available without regard to the annual per-country limits. This provision helps to assure that all available Employment preference numbers may be used. In recent years, the application of Section 202(a)(5)(A) has occasionally allowed oversubscribed countries such as China-mainland born and India to utilize large quantities of Employment First and Second preference numbers that would have otherwise gone unused.

    For example, let us assume that 11,600 Employment Second preference numbers are available in a calendar quarter. There is heavy Employment Second preference demand by China-mainland born and India applicants; however, each country is oversubscribed and would ordinarily be limited to about 800 of the available numbers due to the prorating provisions of INA Section 202(e). Applicants from other countries that have not yet reached their per-country limit have reported a total demand of 6,500 numbers. After taking the worldwide demand into account, it is determined that as a result of the China-mainland born and India per-country limits only 8,100 of the total available Employment Second preference numbers would be used in that quarter. In this instance, the otherwise unused 3,500 numbers could then be made available to China-mainland born and India regardless of their per-country limits. Should that occur, the same cut-off date would be applied to each country, since numbers must be provided strictly in priority date order regardless of chargeability. In this instance, greater number use by one country would indicate a higher rate of demand by applicants from that country with earlier priority dates.


    This is simply the explanation as to why will EB2 India get a huge number and not so much for EB2 China (so when year end statistics come out, there would not be too much noise about why EB2 India got several thousands of visa numbers more than any other category).

    Indication that EB2 India will get huge numbers...this is just explanation as to why:)



    more...


    gamestop store. GameStop will begin offering
  • GameStop will begin offering



  • chanduv23
    04-02 03:22 PM
    [quote=sweet_jungle]

    What's wrong in getting trained as a fresher, and what's wrong in a consulting company trying to increase there business.

    How is it different from companies like TCS, Wipro, Satyam, Polaris etc that do a lot of campus recruiting, provide intensive training and place the candidates on projects and eventually coming here.

    To let you know, there are more then 200K masters students coming every year to USA to pursue advanced degrees.

    -the116

    Nothing wrong, but just the fact that hiring becomes difficult and and people with genuine experience will also have to go through stringent hiring procedures. Say someone really has 8 years experience and someone is faking 8 years experience, both are competing for the same job and as a hiring manager, if the job is filled with someone with fake exp and this person does not perform, it will have a rippling effect. I have seen this happen.





    hair GameStop Store Numbers Corp. gamestop store. Gallery | gamestop store hours
  • Gallery | gamestop store hours



  • GooblyWoobly
    01-18 12:53 AM
    xyzgc. I agree with your risk assessment personally. However, the risk aversion threshold is an individual thing. Some people never drive on the fast lane, and some people jump off a cliff tied to a rope. So, IMHO, it's unfair to say something is stupid and foolish. It's just that somebody might just like to live a little more dangerously than you are (and reap more benefits if things go well).

    IMHO, what is stupid is doing something and not knowing/understanding the risk. :rolleyes:



    more...


    gamestop store. GameStop store front
  • GameStop store front



  • chanduv23
    11-14 10:13 AM
    Totally agree, very nicely put. They will hear - listen if we present ideas that are pertinent to the existing situation. Nothing more pertinent than the housing mess. No one cares about old jaded ideas like "high talent" etc.

    Can people in California approach Zoe Lofergens office with the idea?

    On my part I will start sending letters and emails to the law makers.

    Some one in the core has to take the lead and give some direction to this effort......

    Do not regret if six months from now the housing crisis has cooled a little, no one will listen to us then. We would have wasted another chance. Do not take it for granted that now Obama is in office, he will do smoething about our problems.

    Why do u limit urself to just sending letters. Whhy can't you approach Zoe's office, why can't you take the lead?





    hot Page Title gamestop store. Website – www.gamestop.com
  • Website – www.gamestop.com



  • sanjay02
    11-27 02:42 AM
    Hi
    For all those who are doing Online MBA/part time was any one successful in getting a financial aid through FASFA? If not FASFA what are other alternatives? like loans from bank etc?

    When I applied for financial aid they told me that since I dont have my greencard Im not eligible



    Thnks
    Sanjay



    more...


    house GameStop Store Flyer gamestop store. GameStop store front
  • GameStop store front



  • diptam
    07-01 09:38 PM
    Who gave that guy the right to ask questions to IV Core rudely ? He is questioning as if he hired IV core for resolving this Crisis and asking for status update.

    He/She crossed the line somehow.

    Pappu,

    You don't need to be so polite with this member.. He/she just joined IV. Haven't done anything for IV.. Don't know what IV is doing any now start talking about IV core doing partying..





    tattoo Gamestop store application 2. Viscom assignment. gamestop store. GameStop store front
  • GameStop store front



  • abcdefgh
    01-17 02:25 PM
    Just on a positive note of contribution thread and efforts, I just wanted to raise a voice whether we have put enough effort in reaching and notifying members about contribution and retrogression awareness. Not from any side, I see IV's efforts are less but question still arise is "Have we put enough effort in reaching to members about contribution?" Pardon me if I am being too pushy on our contribution initiative. But as I understand to sell an idea, we need to be real pushy. Please post any idea which require volunteer work to reach the members and ask them contribute. I am open to work on it.



    more...


    pictures at any GameStop store. gamestop store. GameStop has reported a rise
  • GameStop has reported a rise



  • go_gc_way
    12-31 07:47 PM
    I thought you said you posted in detroit website as well? Have you not?

    YES, WILLBLUCKY, POSTED ON 28TH
    DID NOT KNOW FOR DETROIT, WILL UP DATE THE TABLE LATER.

    http://www.viaindia.com/apps/ads/details.aspx?id=137194&mid=18&CAT=Announcements

    Relax, it is accessed 58 times so far.





    dresses Website – www.gamestop.com gamestop store. This is where GameStop#39;s
  • This is where GameStop#39;s



  • GooblyWoobly
    01-18 12:53 AM
    xyzgc. I agree with your risk assessment personally. However, the risk aversion threshold is an individual thing. Some people never drive on the fast lane, and some people jump off a cliff tied to a rope. So, IMHO, it's unfair to say something is stupid and foolish. It's just that somebody might just like to live a little more dangerously than you are (and reap more benefits if things go well).

    IMHO, what is stupid is doing something and not knowing/understanding the risk. :rolleyes:



    more...


    makeup GameStop will begin offering gamestop store. GameStop Store Flyer
  • GameStop Store Flyer



  • msgrewal81
    02-18 06:04 PM
    I agree. it makes things easier for illegals and difficult(LC process) for legals.

    I have Punjabi background. My uncles came to this country illegally. they always make fun of me that why I came legally. They were all given green cards by Reagan and Clinton.:mad:





    girlfriend GameStop store front gamestop store. gamestop store hours
  • gamestop store hours



  • pappu
    07-01 10:23 PM
    QUESTIONNAIRE FOR POTENTIAL PLAINTIFFS
    USCIS VISA BULLETIN/VISA AVAILABILITY LITIGATION
    This document is a form, which means that you can only type in the areas within each box. Click in the boxes and start typing. If your answers are longer than the box provided, please use a separate sheet of paper. For the check boxes, click in the correct box to mark it. Thank you!
    Please be sure to include a copy of the following with this questionnaire:
    • Completed I-485 as submitted to USCIS, and any cover letter sent with it;
    • Evidence of method and date of mailing (USPS, Fed Ex, etc)
    • A list or index of attachments sent with the I-485 (if the cover letter provides the list or index, no need to send us a separate one)
    • USCIS letter rejecting the adjustment application and / or any related correspondence, if received.
    Date questionnaire is completed:
    Completed by:
    Attorney Contact Information:
    Name
    Email
    Firm
    Address
    Telephone
    Fax
    Adjustment Applicant Information:
    Name
    Address
    Phone
    Email
    Nationality or citizenship
    Adjustment Application Filing Information:
    Date adjustment application was submitted to USCIS and method of submission:
    Where was the adjustment sent? (Please note the specific DHS(USCIS) office)
    What was the employment-based immigrant category under which the adjustment application applied?
    USCIS rejection of the adjustment application:
    Did DHS (USCIS) expressly inform the applicant or attorney, orally or in writing, why it was rejecting or returning the adjustment application?
    If yes, please explain in detail:
    Please send us a copy of any written notice or other correspondence from USCIS rejecting or returning the adjustment application.
    2
    Harm to adjustment applicant:
    Please describe any harm that the adjustment applicant has suffered or is continuing to suffer due to the rejection of the adjustment application.
    Please return this form and documents by email or fax to:
    visabulletin@ailf.org
    or fax (202) 742-5619 attn. AILF LAC





    hairstyles GameStop store front gamestop store. Gamestop hours on weekends?
  • Gamestop hours on weekends?



  • gcdreamer05
    01-16 03:52 PM
    hey slumdog thanks for sharing your story....

    The same happened to my office, but a different twist, the guy sitting behind me got laid off and no one knew about it, after it had happened and 3 days passed by, i am looking at where is this guy, he used to come at 7 am and be there till 7 pm what happened to him.

    so i went n asked my manager and he said, oh myname, you did not know or what last week we laid off 6 folks in the engineering department.

    I am like what !!!!!!!!!!

    And then i immediately said one thing to him, i have worked for 2 yrs for you and i request just one thing back from you.

    He asked me yes tell me what...

    I told him, if you happen to know that i am going to be on the firing list, just let me know as soon as you know.

    since i got lot of things to do... h1 transfer, health insurance this that...

    He just smiled and said dont worry but if it happens i will let you know.,,,,,





    kramesh_babu
    07-27 10:40 AM
    Everest Consulting Group Inc is really good. I know them personally for more than 10 years now & they do what they say and do NOT torture their employees like many other consulting firms. I just got my GC thru them :)

    I hope this helps somebody & please let me know if I can be any further help!

    Thanks.
    Ramesh.





    WeldonSprings
    10-17 11:58 AM
    USCIS NSC and TSC is cutting the line in approval of I-140 aplications and is not following First In First Out policy.

    This affects not only the I-140 applications, but pending I-485 (EB-2) applications too.

    USCIS NSC and TSC is approving I-140 applications for EB-1 and EB-2 ROW cases filed six months ago, and letting them go ahead and grab the coveted visa number.

    However, they are not approving EB-2 India and China I-140 applications, because of non-availability of visa numbers.

    This is causing an issue with the horizontal spill-over effect as described in the Immigration and Nationality Act.

    EB-2 India and China waiting patiently since 2004 should have gotten those visa numbers via spill-over effect, not used by Rest of World, if USCIS had not approved their I-140 application, since they joined the line after the EB-2 India and China folks. This is blatant misjudgment and misorganization.


    Please refer to immigration-law.com for full message, but here is the part of it:

    The I-140 petitions have been experiencing a significant dely and witnessed a irregular pattern in processing times between the stand-alone I-140 filing cases and the I-140/I-485 concurrently filed cases. Here are some questions and answered which are revealed in the USCIS National Stakeholder Meeting on September 30, 2008:
    Question: In TSC and NSC, there is dramatic delay for last July/August concurrently filed I-140. At the same time, TSC quickly approved many non-concurrently filed I-140 with application mailing dates later than last August and even in 2008. So far, the average waiting time for concurrent filers > 300 days and for non-concurrent is around 80 days, according to some voluntary tracking data. Is that delay caused by the Plus Pilot program installed in TSC in Feb 2008, under which the entire I-140 and I-485 package is reviewed by one officer? If so, does that mean I-140s won't be processed and approved until the petitioner's Priority Date becomes Current? A delay of processing, and then denial, in I-140 adjudication could cause serious could cause serious problems for I-485 portability.
    Response: Visa availability has been the primary focus at the Texas Service Center and the Nebraska Service Center for concurrent filings and stand alone I-485s. In recent weeks, we have identified I-140 petitions that have been held up because of visas are not available. These filings are placed in the workflow by I-140 processing date within the range of those that were processed after having been filed independent of an adjustment application. The instance of delayed I-140 adjudication should decrease significantly. Petitions that are outside of the posted processing dates can be raised to our attention through the 1 800 customer service number. Officers in the Call Centers will issue a service request if a call about the status of an application is received one day beyond the processing time listed on the website.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment