Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

format of resume

images Consider the international CV format of resume. page or select format: Resume
  • page or select format: Resume



  • belmontboy
    03-21 04:38 PM
    Unless you have clearly written promise that they will apply for GC, you cannot fight in court. Secondly, even if they did give you in writing, there is no time limit on when they can file.....they can effectively file labor a month before 6th year of H1 and have you out of status and therefore layed off.

    Taking advantage of employees by making insincere promises is not illegal, but is unethical.

    It's good to know about these companies so that other's don't end-up with the same problem.





    wallpaper page or select format: Resume format of resume. Her new résumé is a strong
  • Her new résumé is a strong



  • alex99
    04-09 08:16 AM
    Please Participate in this...





    format of resume. Functional Resume Sample
  • Functional Resume Sample



  • a_yaja
    01-16 09:49 PM
    How can you pan to live long term without being a resident is something I don't understand..

    I am assuming that by this you mean "long term plans without having a GC". While it might be difficult to imagine setting roots in this country without a GC, it also means that for some reason you think that the GC will be denied and so you don't want to set roots in this country.

    If you don't think your GC will be denied, I don't see any problem in making long term plans and setting roots here while waiting for the GC. It is going to happen - it is just a matter of time.





    2011 Her new résumé is a strong format of resume. Resume Format resume format,
  • Resume Format resume format,



  • amitjoey
    01-18 10:59 AM
    I have been visiting this forum for a while now. I appreciate all the efforts being done by the Core team. I just signed for $20/- recurring contribution through paypal.

    MP70

    Thanks MP70. Please continue to educate your friends and urge everybody to contribute atleast $20/month.



    more...


    format of resume. Resume. Here is a pdf format
  • Resume. Here is a pdf format



  • kumarc123
    07-18 01:51 PM
    EB2 dates may be unavailable/ dont move. But it is just for a very short span of time. And after that EB2 dates start moving quickly again. I presume by 2009 october, the EB2 India PD will close to 2008. Any retrogression, if there is, in EB2 will be very mild from now on because of the spillovers.

    Regarding EB3: Every year there had been about 100k approvals in EB3 category, out of around 160K(even though there are 140k visas, there have been approving more because they are using unused family visa numbers) approvals in Employment Based Category. This is because of vertical fall outs of visa numbers. Now they have changed the scenario to horizontal fall outs (spreading across at the same category level( ex. EB2) irrespective of country of chargeability.). So this time it would be around 100K approvals in EB2 category.

    Let us make as much noice as we could because of EB3 retrogression. That doesnt effect EB2 movement. But may make it possible visa numbers increase for EB category by legislation. So we have to support this agitation made by our EB3 friends.


    I could seee all the EB3 folks with PD older than 2006 and EB2 folks with PD older than 2008 will be cleared off in the next two years. I am sure there wont be not more than 1 or 2 years delay between EB2 and EB3 categories in near future.And there are lot of things going to happen for employment based immigratin in the next two years.


    This EB2 movement of 2 and half years is just a first step by DOS.

    Vldrao my friend I agree with you on that statement, their might be a small change in dates,it could be stagnant for a mild time. But eventually the dates will move fast, as USCIS wants to avoid any type of wastage of visa numbers and reduce the backlog.

    It doest not make sense, that in order to clear the backlog USCIS would need to further retrogress EB2 dates in the future. It is like saying 'take one step forward and then take one step back, end results is you stand at the same place"

    I Give you a green dot for it
    Thanks





    format of resume. Download my resume: PDF format
  • Download my resume: PDF format



  • mugwump
    09-26 12:00 PM
    She changed the article, but shouldn't we ask her to apologize for misinforming people???



    more...


    format of resume. in Resume Formats) is
  • in Resume Formats) is



  • nomi
    12-11 04:12 PM
    I think the act says that the alien should have filed an application, only after which does the question of available visa comes into picture.
    http://www.americanlaw.com/aos.html

    I think this act is not the applicable one.

    So I think we are still green to discuss this. Do you interpret the same?


    so let`s see what does core team `s opinion about it ?? Core Team, please throw some light on it.

    Thx.





    2010 Functional Resume Sample format of resume. Consider the international CV
  • Consider the international CV



  • sameer2730
    03-12 11:19 AM
    At least the money is put to some use and results are tangible, how about the results in here?

    Refer to my posts.


    IV core needs to explain!

    What is tangible. If I take $20 from you to buy a movie ticket and fetch it from you and simply buy it for you is that tangible. The same is true with lawyers taking $700 and getting an EAD. You could do it yourself but assume its safer to do it via someone in whose self interest it is if your case has problems.



    more...


    format of resume. save in pdf format visit
  • save in pdf format visit



  • gcobsessed
    07-11 08:40 PM
    I consider this movement of dates a ticket to enter a lucky draw. Whatever visa numbers remain to be used in last two months of the fiscal year is going to be allocated at random to people who have their PD current in this period. So, congratulations to whoever gets lucky.

    Well, your luck might be influenced by a variety of reasons like when you sent your application, whether your 140 is already approved, is it a complicated case, pending RFEs, etc. Nevertheless, it still is good news that so many people are now eligible to participate in the draw...





    hair Resume Format resume format, format of resume. resume format Link 1
  • resume format Link 1



  • hara_patta_for_rico
    07-09 07:54 PM
    I feel that they did not violate any clause. Till June 30 which is end of third quarter, they are authorized to approve (3*27%*140K) 113,400. However they approved only 66,400 till May 31. That yields about 47,000 for June alone(10%+any number not used in previous months). The reamining visas are eligible for Jul 1, which is 13,000. Put together June and July1, it comes 60,000. Therefore they did not violate any law. This makes only 126,000. The remaining number was splitted for Consular processing.

    my 2 cents...


    Do you know that July 1st was a Sunday? A non-working day.



    more...


    format of resume. Using the Same Resume Online.
  • Using the Same Resume Online.



  • GreenLantern
    02-14 05:21 PM
    Well I gave this a shot last night, and I have realized that I suck at 3D.

    I might try again later, but i'm going to collapse in my own defeat for a while.





    hot Resume. Here is a pdf format format of resume. resume format for freshers. cv
  • resume format for freshers. cv



  • chanduv23
    09-28 03:48 PM
    Those Asian Americans who are against new Asian immigrants, which include some of my relatives, sadly to tell you, are just helping White Americans in this fight. It is their wish and their passion. But if White Americans don't want it, they will have no chance of getting their voice heard. Not all White Americans are against immigration. But there is a big percentage of White Americans who are either fiercely against it or do not want it. I can hardly find any White American who says they want more immigrants. And a small percentage of White Americans are fiercely against immigrations. They would curse at anyone who they think is a new immigrant at any opportunity they have.

    Well, unfortunately they all vote and their votes are important to all the candidates. Even Senators like Obama, Hillary etc... are playing the same vote bank politics. They seem to be loving immigrants of different ethnicities, but not skilled immigrants waiting for green card - VERY SIMPLE EQUATION - NO VOTING POWER NO SUPPORT - and people like Durbin and Grassley go a step ahead and damage the entire industry and attack tech companies. They do all these just for the sake of votes.

    Our only mistake is that we are in the queue, followed all rules, contribute to economy and we do not vote. They do not see anything else but votes. They are not controlling brain drain, not recognizing skills, tried to break their own rules during the July bulletin fiasco - why so much hatred towards us? Just because we are competitive?



    more...


    house Resume in. GIF format format of resume. I used this very format for my
  • I used this very format for my



  • vandanaverdia
    09-10 04:26 PM
    I am in line for the green card for years & the wait is endless..... This is my chance to ease me....
    Come join hands....





    tattoo Download my resume: PDF format format of resume. Resume Formats resume format,
  • Resume Formats resume format,



  • logiclife
    12-20 08:31 PM
    On a second thought, If I interpret it correctly...

    the alien, subsequent to such lawful admission has not, for an aggregate period exceeding 180 days�
    (A) failed to maintain, continuously, a lawful status;
    (B) engaged in unauthorized employment; or
    (C) otherwise violated the terms and conditions of the alien�s admission.


    I exceeded 180 days and was out of status, but the law says that you shouldn't exceed 180 days :eek:

    yes, but that happened prior to your last admission in USA and prior to your filing of 485.

    Make sure that it doesnt happen now. What happened before your last entry into USA and before 485 filing is like what happened in Vegas.

    Relax my friend, if you still cant find solace, then surely talk to a lawyer. I always do that when in doubt because frankly, there is a reason why professinals exist.

    Also, search "245(k) immigration" in google and read lawyer's interpretations of section 245(k), you will understand what I am saying.



    more...


    pictures in Resume Formats) is format of resume. 3: Choose a Resume Format
  • 3: Choose a Resume Format



  • feedfront
    10-11 11:38 AM
    Status changed to 'Your Case Status: Request for Evidence Response Review'.

    Hope it will be completed in a week :)





    dresses resume format for freshers. cv format of resume. Resume
  • Resume



  • jnagendra
    09-10 02:10 PM
    extended lunch session...!!! .

    They went at EST and back at PST:D



    more...


    makeup save in pdf format visit format of resume. Resume in. GIF format
  • Resume in. GIF format



  • fcres
    07-24 05:22 PM
    I deleted my original post since you answered:-) thanks!

    This brings up an interesting possibility for me. My first I-140 has been approved over email (awaiting physical receipt), although the Successor in Interest I-140 is pending.

    Does the I-140 receipt always contain the A#? I will have to wait to see the physical receipt notice!

    What i have heard is that the recent I140 approvals (2006/07) contains A#.





    girlfriend Resume Formats resume format, format of resume. format of resume.
  • format of resume.



  • kumar1
    12-12 01:46 PM
    addsf345, you are attacking people. Grow up and quit doing that. Attack my views if you want to attack. No one has answered my question yet - If we are so "highly skilled", why no one is listening to us in this country. Kavita, I do not know about your field but in my field, IT, I see so many people, wanting to live in this country at any cost. They would work for any salary, they are OK to get relocated 6 times in a year, they would put up with any BS imposed by desi employers, but they would never go back. Now, I do not think they are "required" here. They are fighting to survive here. Again, nothing wrong in fighting to survive but to say that I am "required" here is a bit far from reality. If they (so called required population fighting for green card) leave tomorrow, nothing will change.

    America wants us as a temporary worker, with emphasis on the word temporary. America has no incentive to give us Green Cards. You work for 6 years, pay social security and Medicare and then pack up your bag and go back. Thank you very much, we appreciate your business. Don't you see it written on the wall? Especially those who are in EB3-I category? I can see it!

    Is country quota in EB category justified? Hell No. But you know what - if you remove that then entire EB system would be high jacked by Indians, just like they have high jacked H1-B and L-1 visa category. So much so that IMHO H1-B visa has lost its sole purpose. It was designed to give American companies the ability to hire talented people from other countries. It wasn't designed for Desi employers to hire desi consultants and then make those desi consultants run coast to coast looking for projects. Infosys and Satyam can open up shops on US soil and can call themselves American companies but you and I both know the fact, how American those companies are! So, being in EB3-I category, and after living here for almost 8 years on temporary visa, I can feel the pain, but in some part we are also responsible for this mess.

    Once again, only grown ups are requested to reply. Thank you.


    Kavita,

    There are some ppl who will never wakeup, always think themselves as baggers. They do not know what they can achieve if they are united and if they have some willpower & brain. East-Indian-americans are not even 0.5% of the total US population and are among some of the highly successful ethnic groups.

    Banks got bailout as they made noise, so are the auto companies. We have many fools who are still in denials even after such a big injustice (unfair country quota for EB category), they just hide behind their false explanations & stupid theory and never even think that asking for or fighting against injustice. This is called escapism.





    hairstyles Using the Same Resume Online. format of resume. fresher resume format download
  • fresher resume format download



  • kvranand
    01-16 09:57 PM
    Here is my $20/month contribution through BOA Bill Pay. First payment is scheduled on 1/23

    Contributed so far: $200

    Give IV a big blow!!:)





    jonty_11
    12-13 10:39 AM
    It would work even great if IV could post this on the homepage, and send emails to all members to send faxes to USCIS on say Dec 18th, at 12 noon EST.
    Or are we on our own for this effort, which would mean the only way people will know about this effort is via this thread....At least we should open a new thread with a specific name so that it becomes obvious waht the purpose of that thread is.





    ronitm
    07-05 04:04 PM
    Added my $100 towards our common dreams and goals! I still vote to keep this site free for everyone's benefit. Believe me ppl will come around..took me a while but as they say better late than never!

    IV you have our support! United we stand!

    Paypal Confirmation Number: 8GH00265XS5850731
    PD: Aug 04
    RD: ????



    No comments:

    Post a Comment