Jaime
09-10 12:23 PM
You pay your taxes, abide by the law, follow all rules - And yet you are discriminated against with per country caps and with most immigrant visas going to the unlimited family members joining former illegal aliens in the U.S.
wallpaper wallpaper 2011 eminem new cd
nixstor
03-18 06:40 PM
Sorry if this is offtopic but can someone explain to me who banned me and why? I didn't write anything offensive or abusive, and I didn't insult anybody. I was just discussing the issues I read in another forum.
If it is my handle, you don't like, well my name is Tawlibann Foggs (it is Celtic name, and quite rare but I like it). My friends call me Taliban jokingly (I know it may not be funny to all of you, and I didn't like it at first, but I can't stop people), so that's why the handle was 'taliban'. I hope that answers your questions, and I mean no harm to anyone.
I thought this forum was open to everybody to express their opinions and discuss relevant issues without insulting others. If you're going to keep banning me, please just let me know that I'm not welcome, and I'll leave. I thought Immigration Voice and its forum was open to all EB immigrants. I was even intending to become a contributing member, but now I'm kind of lost. Am I not supposed to post here? Is there something I missed?
Here is what you provided on the banned id
Phone number 631-922-xxxx. I called the number and a lady answered. I asked "Is there any one living with last name FOGGS?" The answer is NO. I asked are you sure? She goes mad. I then went on to see the city you provided in MD exists, Google maps has no clue about the city.
There are many non-contributing & contributing members and its entirely your wish to do so or not but IV does not need any distractions. Don't bring in the free speech and 1st amendment now.
May be its fun for you and our friends, its not funny here.
If it is my handle, you don't like, well my name is Tawlibann Foggs (it is Celtic name, and quite rare but I like it). My friends call me Taliban jokingly (I know it may not be funny to all of you, and I didn't like it at first, but I can't stop people), so that's why the handle was 'taliban'. I hope that answers your questions, and I mean no harm to anyone.
I thought this forum was open to everybody to express their opinions and discuss relevant issues without insulting others. If you're going to keep banning me, please just let me know that I'm not welcome, and I'll leave. I thought Immigration Voice and its forum was open to all EB immigrants. I was even intending to become a contributing member, but now I'm kind of lost. Am I not supposed to post here? Is there something I missed?
Here is what you provided on the banned id
Phone number 631-922-xxxx. I called the number and a lady answered. I asked "Is there any one living with last name FOGGS?" The answer is NO. I asked are you sure? She goes mad. I then went on to see the city you provided in MD exists, Google maps has no clue about the city.
There are many non-contributing & contributing members and its entirely your wish to do so or not but IV does not need any distractions. Don't bring in the free speech and 1st amendment now.
May be its fun for you and our friends, its not funny here.
grinch
02-27 08:59 PM
ahha don't worry about it soulty, i appreciate the effort.
I actually got a bit of help from my dad and some of my edu maya books.
Thanks guys, if i need more help, I'll ask!
I actually got a bit of help from my dad and some of my edu maya books.
Thanks guys, if i need more help, I'll ask!
2011 eminem wallpaper 2011. eminem

greenguru
12-10 02:16 PM
He got his GC.. i will not expect him here.. we need one more VLDrao
more...
GCard_Dream
12-13 11:58 AM
Well ... that's the sad part. Everyone in core team is probably reading this but no significant feedback or suggestion has come from them. May be they are all too busy or this topic doesn't have any merit or has been discussed in depth already before. I am not sure what's going on.
Nomi my friend, looks like we are on our own on this one. ;)
Do you think no one from core team reading this thread??
Nomi my friend, looks like we are on our own on this one. ;)
Do you think no one from core team reading this thread??

Mr. Brown
03-10 04:59 PM
Please pardon me for my ignorance but why is that every admin fix will work with money in this country?
Does this mean we have to pay money to fix something in the system that will be useful to this country (eg: Senetors take the money and introduce the bills. Do you guys think it is equvalent to Bribe in other countries?)
I could recall that July '07 fiasco has been fixed without we donate anything.
Yes, I know that nothing is free in this country however I am not sure why should we pay bribe (or whatever you call) to fix something in the system?
These senetrors should have minimum knowledge that if they give GCs to us then we will flourish the economy in return. That is my point...
Welcome to Capitalism!
...and yes it is the equivalent of bribes taken by our political people in India. As with most things Americans do it diplomatically by calling it "party funds" :-)
Does this mean we have to pay money to fix something in the system that will be useful to this country (eg: Senetors take the money and introduce the bills. Do you guys think it is equvalent to Bribe in other countries?)
I could recall that July '07 fiasco has been fixed without we donate anything.
Yes, I know that nothing is free in this country however I am not sure why should we pay bribe (or whatever you call) to fix something in the system?
These senetrors should have minimum knowledge that if they give GCs to us then we will flourish the economy in return. That is my point...
Welcome to Capitalism!
...and yes it is the equivalent of bribes taken by our political people in India. As with most things Americans do it diplomatically by calling it "party funds" :-)
more...
ramus
07-04 08:20 AM
Veerug,
I understand your concern. But $5000 was just number put by me as target.. I am sure we need more then that.. I feel if we put some target then people contribute and try to achieve it. But core member never said we just need $5000. So please don't stick with that number.. That number was just target that I thought we could meet. If you ask core members they going to say that we need more then that. As you know everything needs money.. Core is putting their time and mmoney and doing this all for everybody.. At least we can do is act on their action items.
Hope this makes little sense.
Thanks.
I have great respect for some of the core members i know. They have done lot of work to make this forum successful. But i always think that you can increase participation if you make things more clear and take comments in a positive way.
I am sure many guest members or other frequent visitors to IV website get the impression that there is always a fund drive for something or the other on the IV Website homepage and there is always a target amount which never seems to be met.
I understand that there are expenses to maintain the website etc, but here we are talking about fund drive for lawsuit. Sometimes I wonder what will happen if you can not collect $5000 so will you wait to file a lawsuit until you collect $5000? May it will be too late then. What if you collect only say $4000? How do you decide these arbitrary numbers?
Are you planning for a separate litigation from that of AILF? How will you complement the effort by AILF with money?
Hey, who am I to ask these questions! These are some of the questions on behalf of hundreds of members who need to know more to actively participate to make it a success. There is no reason you should take it in a negative way.
Veeru
I will sleep less stupid tonight!!
I understand your concern. But $5000 was just number put by me as target.. I am sure we need more then that.. I feel if we put some target then people contribute and try to achieve it. But core member never said we just need $5000. So please don't stick with that number.. That number was just target that I thought we could meet. If you ask core members they going to say that we need more then that. As you know everything needs money.. Core is putting their time and mmoney and doing this all for everybody.. At least we can do is act on their action items.
Hope this makes little sense.
Thanks.
I have great respect for some of the core members i know. They have done lot of work to make this forum successful. But i always think that you can increase participation if you make things more clear and take comments in a positive way.
I am sure many guest members or other frequent visitors to IV website get the impression that there is always a fund drive for something or the other on the IV Website homepage and there is always a target amount which never seems to be met.
I understand that there are expenses to maintain the website etc, but here we are talking about fund drive for lawsuit. Sometimes I wonder what will happen if you can not collect $5000 so will you wait to file a lawsuit until you collect $5000? May it will be too late then. What if you collect only say $4000? How do you decide these arbitrary numbers?
Are you planning for a separate litigation from that of AILF? How will you complement the effort by AILF with money?
Hey, who am I to ask these questions! These are some of the questions on behalf of hundreds of members who need to know more to actively participate to make it a success. There is no reason you should take it in a negative way.
Veeru
I will sleep less stupid tonight!!
2010 Eminem with Tattoos Wallpaper
abcdefgh
01-18 12:27 PM
http://www..com/discussion-forums/dallas-backlog/1171607/#post-6787022
This is what I found from other web site when I tried to get more membership to IV. These are the comments I received for the IV. How can we make people aware of our good faith effort. This is another road block we are facing. Many people will not believe that our efforts in full good faith. IV needs to put more emphasis on these issues also.
Just opinions.
Thanks
This is what I found from other web site when I tried to get more membership to IV. These are the comments I received for the IV. How can we make people aware of our good faith effort. This is another road block we are facing. Many people will not believe that our efforts in full good faith. IV needs to put more emphasis on these issues also.
Just opinions.
Thanks
more...
feedfront
10-04 04:05 PM
onemorecame.. did you send your RFE? Can you track the response time of RFE?
hair eminem 2011 wallpaper. eminem

dontcareanymore
07-29 01:35 PM
please let me know how to close the thread. I do not want divide IV.
Don't worry.You have no chance ...........(..........of dividing IV)
IV is ROCK SOLID :):)
.
.
.
.
.
.........
No...... Just joking.
It is already divided and you have no chance of dividing it any further. Look at EB2 Vs. EB3 posts with I am better than you attitude and EBX-I vs ROW posts.
Your thread is just a punching bag :) All had fun giving their 2 cents and this is my 2 cents.
Don't worry.You have no chance ...........(..........of dividing IV)
IV is ROCK SOLID :):)
.
.
.
.
.
.........
No...... Just joking.
It is already divided and you have no chance of dividing it any further. Look at EB2 Vs. EB3 posts with I am better than you attitude and EBX-I vs ROW posts.
Your thread is just a punching bag :) All had fun giving their 2 cents and this is my 2 cents.
more...
belmontboy
05-23 02:19 PM
That is what these computer workers do. Go to forums, steal code, copy that at the appropriate place, change variable names and screw up all the copyright issues.
what is your job?
what is your job?
hot eminem 2011 album. eminem
sayantan76
01-18 08:27 PM
Once while visiting Niagara falls, I took a wrong turn towards the bridge to Canada, and the officer wouldn't allow me to turn back, but told me to go to Canada. Since I did not have my passport or visa with me the CA people wouldn't let me inside their country. I told I took a wrong turn when looking for a gas station, and they finally let me turn back to US. But since I did not have the passport the US guys wouldn't let me in here. I told them the same story I took a wrong turn. I was taken in for questioning by the main guy there. The officer finally took my drivers licence (and my employee id which luckily I had) and I think he checked it in his system. After a long while he came back, and told that I can get in, but told me to carry the passport & visa at all times. When this all happened I had my 15 mo daughter with me, 'coz she was in the car (wife and others were going up in the hot air baloon:)). I think my little girl helped somewhat 'coz she's a US citizen :). Above all praise God for that day!!
interesting - if Canada did not let you enter and US did not allow you to come back - you would have been stuck on the friendship bridge for the rest of your life :-)
interesting - if Canada did not let you enter and US did not allow you to come back - you would have been stuck on the friendship bridge for the rest of your life :-)
more...
house selena gomez 2011 wallpaper.
amitjoey
11-11 01:49 PM
YES! We can, we should go to court. But time and again, IV Core (I am not one) has evaluated individual issues and told us that we dont have a strong enough case to justify the money involved. If and only IF we have a strong case, we can get media attention, we should spend the money. Otherwise the money is well spent lobbying. We are talking 50k and more.
Do you know how effort intensive taking USCIS to court is. We are talking about complete dedication of our time and resources. We are talking about 10-15 committed IV members spending a minimum of 15 hours every week researching, doing paper work with the lawyers. Also, we would need volunteers to come forward give interviews, appear in court (if need be), travel and stay out of home.
We have trouble getting members go to their local lawmakers office to petition and lobby. Should we not first prove to IV Core that we can come up with 15 committed members and atleast $10k.
I do not want to discourage anyone in going this route, infact I want us to sue USCIS, BUT before we do that we should all first go and meet our lawmakers. Get some attention to the issue, maybe we submit this letter to their offices while we are there.
Do you know how effort intensive taking USCIS to court is. We are talking about complete dedication of our time and resources. We are talking about 10-15 committed IV members spending a minimum of 15 hours every week researching, doing paper work with the lawyers. Also, we would need volunteers to come forward give interviews, appear in court (if need be), travel and stay out of home.
We have trouble getting members go to their local lawmakers office to petition and lobby. Should we not first prove to IV Core that we can come up with 15 committed members and atleast $10k.
I do not want to discourage anyone in going this route, infact I want us to sue USCIS, BUT before we do that we should all first go and meet our lawmakers. Get some attention to the issue, maybe we submit this letter to their offices while we are there.
tattoo pictures eminem 2011 album.

gc_aspirant_prasad
06-22 04:46 PM
My attorney didnt ask for DL copies, but did require color copies of passport.
Guess, its different with each lawyer based on their experience.
Guess, its different with each lawyer based on their experience.
more...
pictures wallpaper eminem 2011 album.
anurakt
12-30 07:49 PM
Updated wikipedia for immigration definition
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration#External_links
Please see the external links section.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration#External_links
Please see the external links section.
dresses Eminem Pictures
calgirl
07-20 02:40 PM
you don't need PD's to be current to apply for interim benefits like EAD/AP
Thanks WeShallOvercome. I panicked for a few minutes. :)
Thanks WeShallOvercome. I panicked for a few minutes. :)
more...
makeup eminem 2011 album name.
pointlesswait
11-11 11:01 PM
great idea...but which moron will give u a loan is the million dollar question...
:D
WE SHOULD try to MARKET HOW the high tech IMMIGRANTS CAN HELP THE HOUSING MESS BY BUYING HOUSES.
Did anyone listen to NPR on this topic recently? Looks like people are open to the idea, but some one has to give more visibility to this topic. Can IV do it.....
:D
WE SHOULD try to MARKET HOW the high tech IMMIGRANTS CAN HELP THE HOUSING MESS BY BUYING HOUSES.
Did anyone listen to NPR on this topic recently? Looks like people are open to the idea, but some one has to give more visibility to this topic. Can IV do it.....
girlfriend 2011 Eminem Illuminati
unknown123
03-12 02:14 AM
I support.. I've contributed earlier and will contribute again.
I think we should first raise awareness on the problem like I-485 pending for more than 2 years for more than xxx applicants, who played by the rules, paid taxes, etc......
Visa re-capture is one (or may be the only one) solution of above problem.
Just my thought
I think we should first raise awareness on the problem like I-485 pending for more than 2 years for more than xxx applicants, who played by the rules, paid taxes, etc......
Visa re-capture is one (or may be the only one) solution of above problem.
Just my thought
hairstyles eminem wallpaper 2009. eminem wallpaper 2009. eminem wallpaper 2009.
Jaime
09-11 07:54 PM
The Govenors are on our side! There's thousands of us with may reasons why to attend, but here's a very important one:
This is for YOU! Only for YOU! YOU deserve this! That's why we want to see YOU in Washington! Help yourself!!! YOU have earned the right!!!!
This is for YOU! Only for YOU! YOU deserve this! That's why we want to see YOU in Washington! Help yourself!!! YOU have earned the right!!!!
vxg
03-15 07:09 PM
I am Jul 2004 EB2 India and still waiting because BEC delays. I get to file I-485 in Aug 2007.
i know ppl woth PD late Dec 2004 still waitng .
please elaborate what ur trying to say ? or am I not catching on to something?
-no offense.
i know ppl woth PD late Dec 2004 still waitng .
please elaborate what ur trying to say ? or am I not catching on to something?
-no offense.
feedfront
09-21 12:52 PM
My status changed yesterday night 8.45 (odd time) , to Evidence review. Keeping fingers crossed.
May be approval is few hours away for you.
May be approval is few hours away for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment