anshulk77
08-10 11:23 AM
I believe if you get a receipt notice , that means your initial evidence is ok
That you have send the right documents, but it doesnt mean it cant be rejected in the future
Experts correct me if I am wrong
Receipt Notice means they accepted the case for reveiwing. I guess these rejections came after they reveiwed the case.
That you have send the right documents, but it doesnt mean it cant be rejected in the future
Experts correct me if I am wrong
Receipt Notice means they accepted the case for reveiwing. I guess these rejections came after they reveiwed the case.
wallpaper Crip Gang Signs
buddyinsd
01-26 07:27 PM
U donno where to even start. My argument was based on relativity and "most of" theory and never was 100%.
U must be a gulti trying to defend ur region - God bless
Politics of a region / state has nothing to do with this discussion. The school which got shutdown did not have 100% students from one region or country.
FYI All the Hawla, Bofors, Fodder scams, 2G scam did not even occur from the mentioned one state alone !
The state has / had best IIT coaching facilities ( you call it a manufacturing shop, I don't care). Which produced lot of good engineers, who genuine have completed their education in this country and added value here.
It is unfortunate that some people knew what they were doing and others were frustrated with long wait (esp H4's who have been waiting for ever in the retrogression even though their spouses had approved 140's for years) and were told to pursue a shady option saying it was legal by scrupulous body shops wanting to make money. A spouse from no other country other than India and China has to wait this long to EAD, even all the spouses of substitute labor are working on EAD's.
Dont make a blanket statement about corruption, every region has its problems. Even in this country money from recovered from freezers of politicians. Corrupt & Dishonest people exist every place.
U must be a gulti trying to defend ur region - God bless
Politics of a region / state has nothing to do with this discussion. The school which got shutdown did not have 100% students from one region or country.
FYI All the Hawla, Bofors, Fodder scams, 2G scam did not even occur from the mentioned one state alone !
The state has / had best IIT coaching facilities ( you call it a manufacturing shop, I don't care). Which produced lot of good engineers, who genuine have completed their education in this country and added value here.
It is unfortunate that some people knew what they were doing and others were frustrated with long wait (esp H4's who have been waiting for ever in the retrogression even though their spouses had approved 140's for years) and were told to pursue a shady option saying it was legal by scrupulous body shops wanting to make money. A spouse from no other country other than India and China has to wait this long to EAD, even all the spouses of substitute labor are working on EAD's.
Dont make a blanket statement about corruption, every region has its problems. Even in this country money from recovered from freezers of politicians. Corrupt & Dishonest people exist every place.
indianabacklog
07-13 09:46 PM
The DREAM act is specific in that it only applies if you can prove you came here and still remain in ILLegal status. I have a son who aged out a year and a half ago. I CANNOT support an act that gives an illegal child of the same age a path to green card that does not provide at least the same for him. If we can get the act amended to include all children who do not have a path to residency and ultimately citizenship that would be OK.
2011 Circa 1984, Compton– Crips in

kshitijnt
07-08 08:32 PM
I do agree with your thoughts to some extent.
1) Unless we get lot more folks involved, it will be a tough task. A small number for a DC rally or a few hundreds doing phone campaign will not achieve much.
2) Indian community (including GC holders, Citizens and highly placed individuals) would need to be involved if this has to become a visible voice.
The best way to achieve these objectives is by taking it upon ourselves and reach out to these people. Unless enough awareness is generated, our campiagns will not generate enough heat to power the bills forward.
Pappu - shall we approach someone like Sant Chatwal? He has promised to raise $10M for Obama and already raised $8M for Clinton. When he met Obama he said, I am doing it for my Indian American community. Maybe the Indian American community that is making this kind of donation needs to be made aware of CHC petty politics.
1) Unless we get lot more folks involved, it will be a tough task. A small number for a DC rally or a few hundreds doing phone campaign will not achieve much.
2) Indian community (including GC holders, Citizens and highly placed individuals) would need to be involved if this has to become a visible voice.
The best way to achieve these objectives is by taking it upon ourselves and reach out to these people. Unless enough awareness is generated, our campiagns will not generate enough heat to power the bills forward.
Pappu - shall we approach someone like Sant Chatwal? He has promised to raise $10M for Obama and already raised $8M for Clinton. When he met Obama he said, I am doing it for my Indian American community. Maybe the Indian American community that is making this kind of donation needs to be made aware of CHC petty politics.
more...

bsbawa10
12-28 06:07 PM
Can some attorney help us ? This seems to be a very valid speculation. Indeed I always thought that there is something wrong going on behind the scenes. How can the PD move 7 days in 9 months ? If it moves at this pace only, my turn to file 485 will come in 47 years. ( I will be 87 years old).
eb3India
05-22 04:18 PM
logiclife,
I am both surpriced and upset by reading your reply, remember you are voice of IV to the public, you are moderator,
I would like seriously what purpose this message served do you think you can point some score by scaring people and do you think it works, itz cheap shot dude,
I care less these days, but don't make to loose respect for IV
I am both surpriced and upset by reading your reply, remember you are voice of IV to the public, you are moderator,
I would like seriously what purpose this message served do you think you can point some score by scaring people and do you think it works, itz cheap shot dude,
I care less these days, but don't make to loose respect for IV
more...
AgentM
07-12 11:43 AM
Increase the Visa numbers, that's what we should be aiming for.
A one time news event is not going to solve the problem.
The July fiasco, should be used to start an all out campaign with Congress to increase the Visa numbers.
Let this opportunity not go to waste.
Please keep fighting.
Send flowers on 12th of every month to USCIS or DOS.
Do not let this opportunity go waste.
A one time news event is not going to solve the problem.
The July fiasco, should be used to start an all out campaign with Congress to increase the Visa numbers.
Let this opportunity not go to waste.
Please keep fighting.
Send flowers on 12th of every month to USCIS or DOS.
Do not let this opportunity go waste.
2010 Gang Hand Signs from Gang
Life2Live
05-30 09:32 AM
Britain ruled out the law change 40,000 Indians to comeback home
http://www.timesnow.tv/Reversal_for_UK_Indians/articleshow/2085257.cms
US Visa Fee raise by around 66% for all and Green card process
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-immig30may30,1,6138808.story?coll=la-headlines-nation
:eek:
http://www.timesnow.tv/Reversal_for_UK_Indians/articleshow/2085257.cms
US Visa Fee raise by around 66% for all and Green card process
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-immig30may30,1,6138808.story?coll=la-headlines-nation
:eek:
more...
akhilmahajan
08-31 07:40 PM
We have been calling and talking to ppl all over new england area.
But we have hardly been able to get a convincing number of ppl to attend the rally.
Have you watched the bus thread for New England Area. 26 votes, can you believe that.
We definitely need to get more innovative. I dont know what ppl want, so they can be motivated.
Sometimes i think being educated is a curse, as ppl become more scared and are fine adapting to the system.
Look at the ILLEGALS at least they came out openly. They dared to come forward and i am sure they will be rewarded sooner.
LEGAL ppl who have nothing to fear are then also they are more scared to do anything. So this is the right time for me to express my opinion LEGALS ARE FOOLS.
Please dont be mad at me, i am just frustuated with ppl responses, but one thing for sure, i will keep on motivating ppl in whichever way i can do.
But we have hardly been able to get a convincing number of ppl to attend the rally.
Have you watched the bus thread for New England Area. 26 votes, can you believe that.
We definitely need to get more innovative. I dont know what ppl want, so they can be motivated.
Sometimes i think being educated is a curse, as ppl become more scared and are fine adapting to the system.
Look at the ILLEGALS at least they came out openly. They dared to come forward and i am sure they will be rewarded sooner.
LEGAL ppl who have nothing to fear are then also they are more scared to do anything. So this is the right time for me to express my opinion LEGALS ARE FOOLS.
Please dont be mad at me, i am just frustuated with ppl responses, but one thing for sure, i will keep on motivating ppl in whichever way i can do.
hair As the Crips grew in South
ek_bechara
07-08 07:17 PM
I'm going to say this once more. As much as we try, we cannot bring the Indian community under one umbrella to act together. It's a pipe dream and not achievable. I've experienced every possible Indian specimen there is in the Bay Area. Indian community in US can NEVER be like the jewish or hispanic community. What we need is representation in the corridor of power (AKA Congress/ Senate), period. No number of phone calls from mere mortals like us will equate to one phone call from big-wigs such as Vinod Khosla or Indra Nooyi.
If you are wondering if I have done anything, here's my contribution.
I approached the CEO of my company to raise my concern. My CEO was graceful and said that the government relations team in my org was already working in Washington D.C to address retrogression issues. I was given an internal point of contact who briefed me on the effort. Call it their need or greed, the "white man" seems to be more helpful in this regard.
If you are wondering if I have done anything, here's my contribution.
I approached the CEO of my company to raise my concern. My CEO was graceful and said that the government relations team in my org was already working in Washington D.C to address retrogression issues. I was given an internal point of contact who briefed me on the effort. Call it their need or greed, the "white man" seems to be more helpful in this regard.
more...
pd_recapturing
06-19 11:53 AM
I am not on EAD but on H1-B. I have a approval notice until 09/30/2010, but did not got the visa stamped. How should I replace "the EAD" portion in the letter?
Thanks
Yes, I have similar question. Do we really need to send a letter. last time, I do not think that I sent a letter. Akhil, please let us know about EAD Vs H1B ?
Thanks
Yes, I have similar question. Do we really need to send a letter. last time, I do not think that I sent a letter. Akhil, please let us know about EAD Vs H1B ?
hot piru gang cripon a sign
sunny1000
07-13 11:38 PM
Congrats and good wishes! Thank you for your support to IV. Appreciate it.
more...
house www pic back st crips
chanduv23
06-20 02:41 PM
This is a very valid point. If employer or his lawyer asks more money in fees for filing I485 it is always better to go thro employer if he files I485 promptly. But if the delay is intention of the employer then use your own Lawyer.
Desi companies - HIGHLY ADVISABLE TO USE UR OWN LAWYER AND DONT LINK LAWYER AND EMPLOYER - THEY HAVE TENDENCIES TO BECOME BUDDIES BASED ON BUSINESS PROMISES.
TAKE ALL DOCUMENTS FROM EMPLOYER AND GIVE TO LAWYER. U MAINTAIN UPPER HAND WITH LAWYER.
485 RFE IS COMMON FOR EMPLOYER- LAWYER COMBO OF DESI COMPANIES.
Lawyer needs money and employer needs prolongation.
With rules changing and with CIR reintroduction and with Durbin Grassley amendments - Desi companies will be having tough business in future - they will try to retain consultants in whatever way possible. So beware. These people are sweet in their talk - but they do everything opposite to what they talk.
This maybe applicable to non desi companies also - this dates becoming current is an acid test for employer's genuinity.
So be cautious - watchful and get things done in smart way. 180 days down the lane the story is different.
These are priceless advices :D :D :D
Desi companies - HIGHLY ADVISABLE TO USE UR OWN LAWYER AND DONT LINK LAWYER AND EMPLOYER - THEY HAVE TENDENCIES TO BECOME BUDDIES BASED ON BUSINESS PROMISES.
TAKE ALL DOCUMENTS FROM EMPLOYER AND GIVE TO LAWYER. U MAINTAIN UPPER HAND WITH LAWYER.
485 RFE IS COMMON FOR EMPLOYER- LAWYER COMBO OF DESI COMPANIES.
Lawyer needs money and employer needs prolongation.
With rules changing and with CIR reintroduction and with Durbin Grassley amendments - Desi companies will be having tough business in future - they will try to retain consultants in whatever way possible. So beware. These people are sweet in their talk - but they do everything opposite to what they talk.
This maybe applicable to non desi companies also - this dates becoming current is an acid test for employer's genuinity.
So be cautious - watchful and get things done in smart way. 180 days down the lane the story is different.
These are priceless advices :D :D :D
tattoo Gang. Crips
eb3retro
10-19 04:40 PM
onemore came, check your PM..
what isa fax number to expedite the process for NSC, it will great if you can share the format of expedite letter.
what isa fax number to expedite the process for NSC, it will great if you can share the format of expedite letter.
more...
pictures myspace Tbstbs crips sign

makemygc
10-09 07:50 PM
My employer is not giving copy of my I140. With out I140 how to port it to an other job/employer etc ?
Can some on advise me !
My company, which is a big one with more than 9000 employees tried to do the same with me. I've to do some sweet talking with my paralegal to get a copy of I-140, which was sufficient. Although, later I realized it was a notice of action but I think that should work too. Since, my company filed my 485 I did not have to worry much about that.
Can some on advise me !
My company, which is a big one with more than 9000 employees tried to do the same with me. I've to do some sweet talking with my paralegal to get a copy of I-140, which was sufficient. Although, later I realized it was a notice of action but I think that should work too. Since, my company filed my 485 I did not have to worry much about that.
dresses an example crips gang Said
GCHPLC
11-29 07:52 PM
From ILW:
FBI name check delays that have stalled benefit applications may soon be a thing of the past. We understand that the Executive branch will soon provide name check clearances within a prescribed amount of time. If the clearance is not completed within the designated timeframe, the benefit will be approved by USCIS while the FBI continues to work on the security process in parallel. The rationale to move tothis new process is not just better customer service for benefits applicants but also because it will enhance national security(our security demands that the bad guys be apprehended, not merely be denied immigration benefits). The background for this change of heart by the Executive branch is the fact that many federal courts have been coming down hard on excessive name checkdelays by the FBI. In fact, not only have some courts ordered expedited name check completions but in some cases courts have suggested that the courts have and would use their authority to adjudicate petitions if the Executive branch could not get itsact together. The attorneys and litigants who have sought federal court relief over these last several years deserve credit forforcing the Executive branch to adopt a more effective policy in this area (when it does happen, hopefully very soon).
I'm wondering where did you get this information?
FBI name check delays that have stalled benefit applications may soon be a thing of the past. We understand that the Executive branch will soon provide name check clearances within a prescribed amount of time. If the clearance is not completed within the designated timeframe, the benefit will be approved by USCIS while the FBI continues to work on the security process in parallel. The rationale to move tothis new process is not just better customer service for benefits applicants but also because it will enhance national security(our security demands that the bad guys be apprehended, not merely be denied immigration benefits). The background for this change of heart by the Executive branch is the fact that many federal courts have been coming down hard on excessive name checkdelays by the FBI. In fact, not only have some courts ordered expedited name check completions but in some cases courts have suggested that the courts have and would use their authority to adjudicate petitions if the Executive branch could not get itsact together. The attorneys and litigants who have sought federal court relief over these last several years deserve credit forforcing the Executive branch to adopt a more effective policy in this area (when it does happen, hopefully very soon).
I'm wondering where did you get this information?
more...
makeup visual gang sign guide
sanan
07-07 06:11 PM
Was it aired today?
girlfriend crip. i252.photobucket.com

sanju
11-22 12:52 PM
In case anybody noticed, the GREATEST friend of EB community, Senator Durbin is now the acting Chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee. In the absense of Sen. Kennedy, our GREATEST FRIEND is going to bat for us. Its going to be Great and we will see Recapture be the first bill pass in 111th congress. Congrats everyone, the GREAT participation of over a million "highly educated" "highly informed" immigrants will now be rewarded.
.
.
hairstyles am for tonga crip gang me,
mwaikul
04-01 09:06 PM
Both faxes sent on behalf of me and my spouse.
You guys are doing a great job of higlighting our plight. I have also donated 100$. You guys should probably start a seperate thread for fund raising.
Anyways coming back to creating awarness. I thought somone should create a podcast something like the ones we hear on NPR. The other might take longer and that is to send a documentry to Google current. It a tv station that just airs user created content.
Yes you guys are right not many people are aware of the issue. Up untill a week back I was under the impression (ignorantly blissfull) that the bill being passed in senate is going to reduce the cap.
I think the first step to be treated on par with agriculture workers is to be organized like them.
I have send out personal emails to all my friends and if anyone wants to reuse please feel free.
Hey Buddy,
Take a look at this
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=455
Please take the time to register and send a efax (its
quick I did it in less then 5 mins). The five mins
might save us years :) in gettting our green card.
You guys are doing a great job of higlighting our plight. I have also donated 100$. You guys should probably start a seperate thread for fund raising.
Anyways coming back to creating awarness. I thought somone should create a podcast something like the ones we hear on NPR. The other might take longer and that is to send a documentry to Google current. It a tv station that just airs user created content.
Yes you guys are right not many people are aware of the issue. Up untill a week back I was under the impression (ignorantly blissfull) that the bill being passed in senate is going to reduce the cap.
I think the first step to be treated on par with agriculture workers is to be organized like them.
I have send out personal emails to all my friends and if anyone wants to reuse please feel free.
Hey Buddy,
Take a look at this
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=455
Please take the time to register and send a efax (its
quick I did it in less then 5 mins). The five mins
might save us years :) in gettting our green card.
raysaikat
07-19 06:20 PM
Now my hunch is that risk no. 1 is a low risk. Either the dates won't retrogress again, or even if they do, they will move forward in October again. So we can live with that.
Risk no. 2 is a bigger risk. But can USCIS take a decision on my I-485 petition so quickly. I don't think so. But if it does, then we lovers will be torn apart.
And lastly, has anybody ever heard of "Follow to join" procedure? What exactly is it and can we utilize it to our benefit?
If your GC is approved before your wife can enter US and apply for I-485, then she can do "following to join" through consular processing. The apparent wisdom seems to be that the application has to be done quite quickly, but I had read in one website that there is no time limit to apply (it is possible that the law changed in that regard; you need to seek a competent lawyer's advice and check the current rules). I also read that visa numbers are not required for following to join; i.e., she can get GC even if PD retrogrades. Again, that could be a outdated law, or perhaps that wording was for the "following to join" procedure for the spouses of US citizens. In any case, if you act quickly and properly, there is not much to worry about not being able to get your wife into US after your GC.
Risk no. 2 is a bigger risk. But can USCIS take a decision on my I-485 petition so quickly. I don't think so. But if it does, then we lovers will be torn apart.
And lastly, has anybody ever heard of "Follow to join" procedure? What exactly is it and can we utilize it to our benefit?
If your GC is approved before your wife can enter US and apply for I-485, then she can do "following to join" through consular processing. The apparent wisdom seems to be that the application has to be done quite quickly, but I had read in one website that there is no time limit to apply (it is possible that the law changed in that regard; you need to seek a competent lawyer's advice and check the current rules). I also read that visa numbers are not required for following to join; i.e., she can get GC even if PD retrogrades. Again, that could be a outdated law, or perhaps that wording was for the "following to join" procedure for the spouses of US citizens. In any case, if you act quickly and properly, there is not much to worry about not being able to get your wife into US after your GC.
jfredr
08-22 10:52 AM
I don't think he can.
No, he is a good person he can do that
Reason he is member of IV
No, he is a good person he can do that
Reason he is member of IV
No comments:
Post a Comment