Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

black and white backgrounds for tumblr

images lack and white backgrounds for tumblr. lack and white backgrounds black and white backgrounds for tumblr. lack and white backgrounds
  • lack and white backgrounds



  • nomi
    12-12 07:13 PM
    nomi,

    I am very surprised that there is not as much interest in this thread as I had expected but you are doing great in trying to explore this avenue. I wish I had some of the answers. Keep up the good work.



    I will look into it. I think everyone should look into it and try to find some solution. All IV member sends so many fax to US Senate and called all Senators which was good effort from all of us. Now if we send six thousands fax to USCIS same day...Don`t you guy think that USCIS will notice our problems and discuss them in their enternal meeting and ask US Senate or Congress to discuss this issue as early as possible. I know IV is doing great job and I am with IV but all I am saying we should put some pressure on USCIS too so they can see we are in pain and they do their job to get us some relief.

    If we do this then , USCIS will also support us too since we are right and we are asking some relief about green card.

    Guys come on ...Think about it too. We can do it if IV approve it and everyone help. We should bother USCIS too about our issue so they can contact lawmakers and tell them about our pain. No body care if we don`t speak up.

    Please tell me if we send 6000 fax same day don`t you think we will be in IV will be in headline and if we keeping doing same thing then some one will listen our issues and give us some temp. relief.

    Please come and Take the lead in this regard and Request USCIS to give us some temp relief because there are lot of people and families suffering coz of this.

    Please stop predicting Visa number everyone and deal with reality and stand up and speak about ou issue.

    Tell me what don`t you guys think ??

    thx.





    wallpaper lack and white backgrounds black and white backgrounds for tumblr. Black amp; white swirl tiles in
  • Black amp; white swirl tiles in



  • rockstart
    03-12 11:55 AM
    In theory you are right. But practically Very big corporations/companies have recently started a practice not to hire a person on EAD if I-140 is not clearly approved. Why? Lawyers advise them to do so. I have been hired by very prestigious company recently of course on EAD and first thing they wanted to make a check was on whether I have I-140 approved or not. Secondly they ask if I could submit 3 years audit report for "previous employer". That could make sense to me as it was a clear hint that they wanted to check whether I am coming from good financial based company or not... Why? The reason is that if that would not have been the case then there could be the chance of denying I-140 although it was approved. At least in my network of friends I am the third person who experienced this level of scrutiny before hiring on EAD. The reason is simple. They do not want to hire a guy who can not work at some time of the initial period due to I-140 related problems. So bottom line, I-140 approval is must nowadays for working in big corporations with EAD.


    I am worried about this financial reports. I am not sure many consulting companies will give those to employee who is leaving





    black and white backgrounds for tumblr. lack and white backgrounds for tumblr. lack and white backgrounds
  • lack and white backgrounds for tumblr. lack and white backgrounds



  • coopheal
    03-12 12:19 PM
    First of all I don't know who sachbole is ?

    I have contributed to IV in faxes, phone calls and sending numerous letters. You can always check my history before analyzing from a blind eye. I have been here for a while, I have even spoken to a few IV core members.

    That being said, IV need's be more organized, blind actions and blind analysis wont get us anywhere.

    It is the IV core members responsibility, I am aware of the challenges, but people are quiet frustrated and desperate for a change.

    If IV is committed on its objectives, then organize a rally or a meeting with USCIS, I will be there.

    Show the world what you are and stand for, not just talks should be the motto of this organization. Need my trust and money, please earn it.


    IV does not want your money. Its not asking for Charity.

    IV is working on getting relief for people stuck in EB green card mess. If you would like something done in this regards contribute money, time and efforts to IV.





    2011 Black amp; white swirl tiles in black and white backgrounds for tumblr. lack and white backgrounds
  • lack and white backgrounds



  • mirage
    02-04 10:50 AM
    For people who don't know, Country Cap goes by Country of Birth , not country of citizenship...So if you are born in India but now you are canadian Citizen, you will still be counted as Indian for EB based Green Card allocation, isn't this a blatent racist agenda. I have a letter from Congresswoman Zoe Logfren's office, which clearly says 'I will work on removing arbitrary country quota on employement based Green Cards', we just need to pursue her...



    more...


    black and white backgrounds for tumblr. girlfriend Black and White
  • girlfriend Black and White



  • anurakt
    01-17 02:29 PM
    I tried to send you something in a private msg but your quota is full


    Please send me a message if you have contributed. I don't want to any non-contrbuting members.... The day is not far when IV will have a cease operations due to non-contributing members. !!

    ONE THING IS FOR SURE, EITHER IT'S THIS YEAR OR NEVER ....CHOICE IS YOURS





    black and white backgrounds for tumblr. #Black and White
  • #Black and White



  • pitha
    01-02 04:10 PM
    Is there any way to find out the number of members in IV. I talked about IV with a lot of my friends and 6 of them have become members. It would be nice to know the number of members in IV just like we know the Percentage of Target Met for $ contributions.



    more...


    black and white backgrounds for tumblr. lack and white backgrounds for tumblr. lack and white backgrounds
  • lack and white backgrounds for tumblr. lack and white backgrounds



  • GCKaIntezar
    01-30 03:15 PM
    See attached. Added my comments. Please feel free to add/modify.

    I suggest that keep it 1 page long only.





    2010 lack and white backgrounds for tumblr. lack and white backgrounds black and white backgrounds for tumblr. lack and white backgrounds for tumblr. lack and white backgrounds
  • lack and white backgrounds for tumblr. lack and white backgrounds



  • kapil_jn
    09-19 11:52 AM
    I am not sure what stopped members from local areas(VA/MD) from coming to the rally.

    There were 10 people from Tampa, Florida(about 1000 miles from DC). Tampa is a small city in Florida and there aren't that many tech workers. I am thankful to each one who was able to make it to the Rally.

    I was there in rally with my wife and eight month old baby. It was a vast change of weather for the baby who has been in FL ever since birth.



    more...


    black and white backgrounds for tumblr. lack and white backgrounds for tumblr. lack and white backgrounds
  • lack and white backgrounds for tumblr. lack and white backgrounds



  • GCAmigo
    12-27 06:55 PM
    So you were in Amsterdam for 1 day. ;) Did you visit any of the legal hesh bars? (Just kiddin).
    all the stranded formed a group & wnet around the city.. so didn't get he chnace to venture out.. we did go thru' the 'main' area though.. & yes that evening Hooland lost their Worldcup soccer game too..





    hair lack and white backgrounds black and white backgrounds for tumblr. lack and white backgrounds for tumblr. tags: Black and White
  • lack and white backgrounds for tumblr. tags: Black and White



  • vagish
    04-02 03:22 PM
    this is not the new trend, back in year 2000 to 2003 , when massive layoffs were going on , it has been prevelant since then. Also if this illegal , how about people who got laid off in those years and never went bak home sitting on bench for a year, if you start to fish around, you will find lots and lots of people
    had trouble in maintaining their status in the past.
    Fake resume is the fact which has been there for so many years, be it for masters or for just B.E graduates.

    thanks



    more...


    black and white backgrounds for tumblr. lack and white backgrounds for tumblr. lack and white backgrounds
  • lack and white backgrounds for tumblr. lack and white backgrounds



  • sheela
    07-13 08:53 AM
    Let us see the approvals trend till october. I am guessing the PD will move back to MID 2005 or 2004 by October for EB-2 India.

    I don't agree. It will stay same or forward in small increments with new fiscal yr numbers available. I am saying so because EB2 I stayed for such long at 04/07 and everyone knows fewer LCs were filed/approved between 04 and 05.





    hot girlfriend Black and White black and white backgrounds for tumblr. lack and white backgrounds
  • lack and white backgrounds



  • guy03062
    11-11 07:49 PM
    This is great find. I am not sure why IV leadership (as an advocacy group) is not pursuing this to USCIS leadership as they are in touch with them regularly for other issues. Are we missing something here?

    Under the regulation No reference to Calendar year. It mentions explicitly calendar quarter.

    Immigration and Nationality Act: Section ACT 202 - Numerical Limitation to any single foreign state under Sec. 202. [8 U.S.C. 1152]
    (3) Exception if additional visas available. - If because of the application of paragraph (2) with respect to one or more foreign states or dependent areas, the total number of visas available under both subsections (a) and (b) of section 203 for a calendar quarter exceeds the number of qualified immigrants who otherwise may be issued such a visa, paragraph (2) shall not apply to visas made available to such states or areas during the remainder of such calendar quarter.
    (5) 2/ RULES FOR EMPLOYMENT-BASED IMMIGRANTS
    (A) EMPLOYMENT-BASED IMMIGRANTS NOT SUBJECT TO PER COUNTRY LIMITATION IF ADDITIONAL VISAS AVAILABLE- If the total number of visas available under paragraph (1), (2), (3), (4), or (5) of section 203(b) for a calendar quarter exceeds the number of qualified immigrants who may otherwise be issued such visas, the visas made available under that paragraph shall be issued without regard to the numerical limitation under paragraph (2) of this subsection during the remainder of the calendar quarter.
    (B) LIMITING FALL ACROSS FOR CERTAIN COUNTRIES SUBJECT TO SUBSECTION (e)- In the case of a foreign state or dependent area to which subsection (e) applies, if the total number of visas issued under section 203(b) exceeds the maximum number of visas that may be made available to immigrants of the state or area under section 203(b)consistent with subsection (e) (determined without regard to this paragraph),in applying subsection (e) all visas shall be deemed to have been required for the classes of aliens specified in section 203(b).



    more...


    house makeup lack white background black and white backgrounds for tumblr. lack and white backgrounds
  • lack and white backgrounds



  • DianaSteve
    10-29 05:36 PM
    Sept 2001
    EB3 India

    LC approved April 2007
    I-140 Pending
    I-485 Pending





    tattoo #Black and White black and white backgrounds for tumblr. lack and white backgrounds
  • lack and white backgrounds



  • andy garcia
    09-10 11:48 AM
    We have the most important thing on our side: TRUTH! And remember the millennia-proven phrase: TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

    chanduv23
    THIS IS THE TIME - SET YOURSELVES FREE - MARCH TO WASHINGTON


    Are you guys in jail or something?



    more...


    pictures lack and white backgrounds for tumblr. lack and white backgrounds black and white backgrounds for tumblr. lack and white backgrounds
  • lack and white backgrounds



  • pcs
    11-11 05:45 PM
    Pl reply, if you want to join me...

    we will plan, find the money and execute it....





    dresses lack and white backgrounds black and white backgrounds for tumblr. lack and white backgrounds
  • lack and white backgrounds



  • jcgc
    02-21 03:18 PM
    Dont rely on tracitt. no one knows how many report there. It is not scientific or true. For right numbers, anlyse the DOS report for each year, if you hva more time.

    http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/statistics/statistics_1476.html

    Well that is the only available source. The DOS reports will tell you how many numbers have been used up historically. But they don;t tell you what USCIS has on its plate still pending right now by PD. And as far as i know, is the best option.



    more...


    makeup lack and white backgrounds for tumblr. lack and white backgrounds black and white backgrounds for tumblr. makeup lack white background
  • makeup lack white background



  • pointlesswait
    07-12 05:05 PM
    Does anyone have the list of latest set documents required to file for 485.... can you plzzzz email/post it here... thanks



    can it be done without the help of an attorney...????





    girlfriend lack and white backgrounds black and white backgrounds for tumblr. Twitter: Black and White
  • Twitter: Black and White



  • nixstor
    07-05 03:11 PM
    But I have been using murthy forums - which are free for a long long time...even before IV came along....talking abt quality...same kinda ppl post there....dont see any diff....

    I'm sure IV is doing a great job on something....but please do a little research before asserting that this is the only immigration forum in the world...

    Dont mean to start a p***ing contest here.... those who want to and can pay shd pay....but thinking that ppl will pay for the forums is not really a solution.

    No offense either. You cannot compare Murthy/Khanna forums with IV's. As long as you see IV just as a forum, you would not be able to make any distinction between IV & murthy/khanna forums. As I replied in another post, Murthy/Khanna get "invaluable" publicity that translates into clients shelling out $$$ in the long run. I hope you understand the difference.





    hairstyles lack and white backgrounds for tumblr. lack and white backgrounds black and white backgrounds for tumblr. lack and white backgrounds for tumblr. lack and white backgrounds
  • lack and white backgrounds for tumblr. lack and white backgrounds



  • immigrant2007
    02-19 12:20 PM
    in case someone has already raised tis point then please pardon my ignorance.
    Not sure if anyone came across this in the same bill, for all those who will benefit by 5 year cluse they will be beneift but at the same time they will be excluded from the annual numerical limitation quota that means PD dates moving rapidly for as early as all who were here on 20-FEB-2004 (if the bill is passed today which we all know wont happen). So I guess not bad in giving it a shot for raising support for it
    BTW did anyone also looked at the exact text
    "It is 5 year of continuous physical presence"
    My question and doubt is how different is it from "5 year of legal presence v/s physical presence". People who didnt go to homeland for vacation are less than 10%.





    hpandey
    03-12 12:14 PM
    Dude,

    Don't embarrass yourself with your IQ, you have only 25 some of posts, I have been here long enough and understand IV more than you. Please keep your smartness to yourself.
    point at consistency, ? If you don't have one then shuv it up. I have been urging IV for a long time to do something big, anyone who has that question can go in history Forums, and read.




    Thank you,

    You don't understand IV or else you would not say SHAME on YOU to IV. What can IV do without money and no support from people. IV does a lot of meetings with govt departments and Washington. At least someone is aware of our problems.

    I have seen a number of times IV core requesting people to come forward to give their stories for articles in prominent newspapers who contact IV to put our point of view forward. Even for that except 1 or 2 no one else comes forward.

    We pay thousands of dollars to lawyers , USCIS etc etc and still we haven't got a GC and you have paid zero to IV and expect IV to get you a GC . Isn't that some twisted logic.

    I think you should demand your LAWYER and USCIS to give you the GC since you have paid them thousands . IV doesn't owe you anything at all especially Pappu who is the public face of IV on this forum and puts in so much of his time.





    hebbar77
    11-12 09:07 PM
    I guess this is important. rest will follow.
    We must gift him something special. How about a puppy.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment