Search This Blog

Sunday, August 9, 2009

That Bed Head


You might remember this DIVINE guest bedroom belonging to U.S. designer Krista Ewart which was featured in Domino magazine last year. I remember absolutely obsessing over this room and that bed head. Well, you wouldn't believe it when I tell you that on the weekend some of LA's top designers had a tag sale in which they sold off some amazing things. Fellow blogger and friend Megan Samuels from Beach Bungalow 8 was there. I loved seeing the photos she shared of the sale. But when I saw the Krista Ewart bed head in the photos I nearly fainted! I emailed Megan straight away and said that if I was there I would have strapped myself to that bedhead and not let it go. Megan emailed me back and said she purchased it. I can't believe how lucky she was!! She is going to put it in her daughter's bedroom and apparently Krista threw in the ticking stripe bed skirt as well. Gosh, I can't wait to see what Megan does with it.



There it is....and look at all of the other amazing things!! I would have been almost hyperventilating!


Megan with Krista Ewart and look at the bed head peeping through in the back of the photo.


Congrats on your fantastic buy Megan!! I wonder what Krista Ewart will do in her guest room now?!

Top image - Domino Magazine via Style Court, image 2 & 3 - Megan Samuels.

No comments:

Post a Comment